It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I am a Reptilian and will discuss all.[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont get it with these threads, do the OP's simply want to mock themselves or is there something wrong with them?

With all do respect Mr.Reptile, post a picture of yourself and by all means continue this thread, if not i suggest you just stop posting here because it isnt earning you any personality points.

Just some advice.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Please, please be honest with me.

There is a huge conspiracy involving the reptilian race that need to be disclosed.
David Ike and other have only scratched the surface of this conspiracy.
Please, now is the time for disclosure.

Did the reptilians race assasinate Steve Irwin.

Was he too close.
What did he know, I saw him say he was a reptile expert, and was not afraid of any reptiles.
He reportedly had captured many reptiles and had them kept at this top secret facility.
Top Secret Facility
Thanks for your input.

....is this for real. Tell me your just having fun with the OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry to be off topic but thank you springer!

This is the kind of action I like to see from moderators, or in this case administrators.

I'm not saying anyone is daft enough to have actually believed this thread, but if anyone had, how possibly damaging could that be?
Maybe it was a true hoax, and maybe just maybe the OP actually was mentally ill and believed it.

When mods and admins put the 'kai bosh' on stuff like this, not only does it help ATS to retain it's credibility, it also helps to stop potentially irrational, delusional, damaging psychological problems.

I applaude the staff for this!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Really, is that denying ignorance?

Not that I believe him at all, but still..

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Damn, I am too late on this thread.The op has been banned.
Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm glad to see nobody bought into this foolishness.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Mr. Reptilian, have you ever considered becoming someones pet? Some terrariums are quite state of the art! For a modest fee, I'll broker you to the perfect owner.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sigh, people like TC make those of us with 100% true claims look bad.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A seemingly obvious fake or hoax thread doesnt have to open the rest of the thread up for other members to make post after post of lame attempts at reptilian oriented jokes.
Yes were all aware that the reptilian threads were getting out of hand, which is why they were moved from the alien forum to here.
The guy got banned for making outrageous claims that he couldnt back up with proof obviously.

What I found more annoying though were the several people well, pretty much everyone that posted, (violating even more rules) who went off topic to make lame attempts at comedy to ridicule the guy and basically tell him what a failure he is, calling him a troll etc...
Now THATS funny, the worst trolls in the thread calling him a troll,
I already dont come here NEAR as much as I used to and because the immaturity level on ATS has gone to hell.
Everything has gone way down on here,

I had much more to say about this but this isnt the appropriate place for it, perhaps ill make another thread though.

like this example here. A troll telling her trollmates not to feed the trolls

Very mature

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Ummmmmm. no questions at this time just a gift to OP, a comfortable place to sit

(stop feeding the troll! people ooops I did it too! oh well...Sigh)

[edit on 12/13/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i do not understand why this thread was hoaxed, and the OP banned.

i am not making a claim that it should not have been, i just do not know why or what happened. i thought skunkworks was for unproveable stories and the such. or am i thinking about the gray area?

either way the OP asked for this thread to be moved to the appropriate topic section. so i don't believe that this thread was hoaxed and the member banned for lack of proof.

i'm sure i have overlooked something. so i'm going to go back and look over the thread again.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So if a person was to start a thread admitting they were mentally ill and delusional, they would be accepted here?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

It's been my understanding this site has issues with reptilians as they are not believed to be extraterrestrials with advanced knowledge or a love of humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I hear reptilians taste like chicken, and go well with a light white wine and a good green salad.

Do you prefer to be salted and pepppered, or basted in a light lemon holindaise?

Im gonna start reporting people like you that make ignorant comments like this one to the mods.

Immature posts like this and others that kids make are going to begin driving your older, more mature posters away mods..

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well IMO I think the solution justifies the act done from the begining. Its one thing to make a claim about seeing an alien, a UFO or a face on mars, but to repeat several times "this is no hoax" and "for real" and such over an obviously created fabrication with no proof either way, only adds more fuel to the fire.

As popular as ATS is, everyone inlcuding all the mods and staff, might as well get the idea that your gonna end up getting this type of activity. Its like a magnet, a very strong one at that, pulling in all the little iron flints just like the old science experiment does with a bar magnet and the iron flint moves around and just grabs onto more as it goes along.

No amount of rules, moderation, bannings, warnings, flagging, whatever, is gonna keep this kind of stuff away. Basically, your jobs are far more involved and complex than what most realize, perhaps even for some of the mods and staff. ATS is a wormhole sucking in everything from the truth, to the outragious, to the rediculous, to the obvious and to the infamous.

Well my hat is off to the staff and mods for what they go through, I know what its like and its no birthday party with ice cream and cake. There is an avitar that best describes it. It is a hand drawn animation of a guy at a pc who types normally at first, then suddenly starts banging at the keyboard, getting frustrated, then busts off his hands, his arms, then bangs the keyboard with his head, and basically ends it all. Thats how it is dealing with the duties of mod'ing and operations of forums, and with the popularity of ATS, I can definatley imagine it is 10 times the hastle.

Salutes!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Awww I missed out. I wanted him to expand on the 9 gods and the earth being a womb. Oh i thought he was going to post a pic?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Ummmmmm. no questions at this time just a gift to OP, a comfortable place to sit

Say Alyosha, is that a screen shot and clip from the opening of most modern paramount movies?

( it is sad that I can tell that... Maybe I'm wrong though.)

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Rule one: it's ok to see an alien and report.
Rule two: it's ok to see a UFO and report
Rule three: it is not ok to be an alien and report as an alien?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't think this is the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if part of the reason the OP was banned and the thread marked as hoax was 'cause so many people can't see fit to snicker into their hand and be done with it.
Showing how witty and clever y'are is great, but it doesn't do much.
I didn't believe the fella, but it would have been interesting to have gotten a response from him.

Threads like these, regardless of what forum they are in, get thrashed. They end up going no where and making a moderator's job more trouble than it's worth, not because of the OP, necessarily, but the members who post in response.
Sure, the OP of the threads are pretty much yanking your chain, it's pretty much a given.
Doesn't serve as a excuse to act the fool in response. Go into the chat, or find a thread in BTS to act that way.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by RuneSpider]

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join