It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I am a Reptilian and will discuss all.[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A "reptillian" being laughed at by Mr-lizard...
Am I the only one who see's the irony in this?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
I want to follow the story line. I can't make sense of your last paragraph, though. Did you say that there are reptillians that escaped into being humans and that now those humans are currently trying to start The Great war to end reptile races?

If that is what you meant, why would a reptile change into a human and then try to destroy reptiles?

Please clarify that all reptiles do not have red eyes, thankyou.

Yes when the first generation of humans went to war with Reptilians, some managed to escape into human bodys with reptilian features, who being are able to mask such an appearance, hence the Reptilian rh negative bloodline part of the Illuminati.

Not all reptilians look or have the same eye color or even live at the same housing unit, but everyone reports to the nine Gods.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by Haditoflife]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Tell me about below your home. Also talk about the transition you face at somewhere around 25 years old. Also about your family and how they feel about humans.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Haditoflife

Not all reptilians look the same or have the same eye color...this is correct, it also falls under the whole shape-shifting thing. Which I find nifty, even if its a bit far fetched
Just my opinion mate!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, I deleted it, but thank you. All the reptiles I've ever met had Amberish eyes, but the demons-maybe red, then there is you saying red, and your ears sound more like the aquatics I've had the delightful pleasure of having the crap scared out of me by-relation?. But here you are saying red and Rex Mundi, and I'm thinking....

Tree of life Rex Mundi, giant beast Rex Mundi, Rex Mundi owner of demon minons needed to communicate Rex Mundi, Rex Mundi can't raise to our dimension Rex Mundi?

I don't know of Rex Mundi, honestly, I think I am confusing the name....with something else I know hardly anything about.

So you sound nice. You mentioned 'human watchers', are you indicating that you yourself have volunteered for observation?

About these wars. what's your take on the reptilian bipedals and the biblical great flood? Did ou hear of such a flood-and if affirmative, did a second wave (or whatever 5th) of reptilians from space arrive and how long afterwards?

I wanna hear all about it. :-)

And sadly, I don't know anything about these reptilian/human hybreds everywhere is going on about. Is this reincarnation of the spirit what people are meaning when they talk about hybred. Or, are they just mistaking the illusion of human for an actual genetical split?

My understanding is the females are barren, how is this misled?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Now THAT was a great post. On-topic. Non-disrupting. Not mocking or wasting bandwidth feeding their D-Egos. Well done, huggie-baby!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Reptillian...sir.

ZIN URU!

Heh he, gotcha there!

Now... Below Kansas City. Was that you? When you described your ears, I KNEW that was you. How you been? Damn, dude, I ain't NEVER seen stuff like you showed me. Fan-damn-tastic! I'll never forget it. Thanks.

Next time let's do that same thing at the Seminary by me. I bet the college-priests freak out as much as those nuns did, right? Man, I have never laughed so hard since. I can't believe you got EVERY SINGLE ONE of them to do it.

Crazy times, man. Really.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I will flag this thread and go into more precise descriptions for some posters who i've copyed onto a txt file, i'm having interest in these posts and keep asking. Time to work, 2pm CST. Tommorow will be back.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haditoflife
I will flag this thread and go into more precise descriptions for some posters who i've copyed onto a txt file, i'm having interest in these posts and keep asking. Time to work, 2pm CST. Tommorow will be back.

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy, a reptilian with a job. And who knows how to operate a computer and log onto ATS and copy poster's posts to a txt file. You reptilians haven't graduated to Microsoft Word?

Originally posted by Cuhail
Now THAT was a great post. On-topic. Non-disrupting. Not mocking or wasting bandwidth feeding their D-Egos. Well done, huggie-baby!

How can you have a great, on topic post inside a thread that is doo doo from the start?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Gone

How can you have a great, on topic post inside a thread that is doo doo from the start?

I was being facetious. Although, it was the only on-topic post in the thread. The only one that kept his own petty beliefs to himself and tried to ask pertanant questions. Who, may I ask, died and gave you the keys to the porti-potty? Why should you be listened to with your assessment of the thread?
Because you say it's "doo doo", I'm supposed to follow you into trashing it?
Grow up. If you don't like the topic, skip it.
In fact, see the link in my siggie? (The blue one). Yeah, click and read it. You may just learn something.

sigh,
Cuhail

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I dont know Jane Badler was pretty hot for a reptile..Im going to ask my superiors at work to upgrade my security clearance so I can look into this more and then I can believe you, I mean Ive never seen an alien ship, or an alien, or a reptile or shape shifter so Im going to say you are officially out of your tree and you and all the other super bull crappers on this website who never provide hard evidence of your claims should be sent to the rubber room, Maybe I will start a thread that says I am the son of Satan and Im here to enslave humankind, I bet I get replies out the butt or the GFL Spaceship is over my house right now...Im DENYING IGNORANCE RIGHT NOW....Stop these dumb threads, your ruining the integrity of the site.

And of you really are a reptile I will offer you a full apology and find you a nice rock to sunbathe on....................

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I was being facetious. Although, it was the only on-topic post in the thread. The only one that kept his own petty beliefs to himself and tried to ask pertanant questions. Who, may I ask, died and gave you the keys to the porti-potty? Why should you be listened to with your assessment of the thread?
Because you say it's "doo doo", I'm supposed to follow you into trashing it?
Grow up. If you don't like the topic, skip it.
In fact, see the link in my siggie? (The blue one). Yeah, click and read it. You may just learn something.

sigh,
Cuhail

Well you can sit back and let some dude with no life take you for a spin into never never land, but I'd rather voice my opinion about it. If you don't like it, don't respond. I'm not going to click your little blue link because it's obvious you haven't learned anything from it, so why should i waste my time also?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Do you ever think people who make these threads just do it to test and collect our reactions? It seems many have the same style.

Anyway I have a few questions:

How do you know everything that you are sharing, everything including the government, etc? Why have you chosen to share this info and answer questions? Why are you coming forward now and why did you choose a random internet site to do so?

How does religion play a part in the conspiracies you allude to? How does our current government, specifically?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
Haditoflife, you are breaking the cosmic law by revealing yourself to the humans. You are putting our goal in jeopardy, you will be silenced.

not if we Nordic's as you humans call us, get to him first!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gone

Well, it's only me that let's him take me for a spin. Click the blue link, man. Trust me, it won't hurt.

My point is this. The guy makes a thread discussing (or trying to, at least) what's on his mind. He does this to, maybe, get like-minded members involved in a conversation.
You, being a "non-believer" I guess feel the need to distract everyone you can from posting on a topic you have no real interest in. But, had you, and all the others who posted mockingly, or, distractingly, decided to skip posting, there would be only two or three posts, on-topic, and hurting no-one.
Skip the trollish behavior next time.

Click the blue link and read. It may just enlighten you.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You mentioned "reincarnation cycle's" in your OP, can you elaborate on that subject? Also in regards to the first step a human takes to spirtual reincarnation; What is the bright lite so many people report in near death experiences and better yet what is beyond it?

Thanks in advance.

TU

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ummmmmm. no questions at this time just a gift to OP, a comfortable place to sit

(stop feeding the troll! people ooops I did it too! oh well...Sigh)

[edit on 13-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I was just wondering....are you warm or cold blooded and do you reptilian humanoids "do it" missionary or lizzie (lizard) style??

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haditoflife

Out of curiosity, what does a reptile do for a living? back to the recombinator?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Either : a) you're a really stupid reptile/lizard as you should know that nobody credible will take you seriously unless you provide some clear evidence to prove you are who you say you are.
or b) you're a retarded human who needs to get a life.

Either a) or b) means you are of no use to any of us, and for your own sake stop trolling and/or get yourself an education, or even get yourself another job sweeping garbage in lizard-land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join