It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I am a Reptilian and will discuss all.[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Are reptoids "shapeshifters" or is that a common misconception??

Also, my grandmother and uncle have a bloodtype of RH- - does that mean that they are actually reptoids in disguise??

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Please, please be honest with me.

There is a huge conspiracy involving the reptilian race that need to be disclosed.
David Ike and other have only scratched the surface of this conspiracy.
Please, now is the time for disclosure.

Did the reptilians race assasinate Steve Irwin.

Was he too close.
What did he know, I saw him say he was a reptile expert, and was not afraid of any reptiles.
He reportedly had captured many reptiles and had them kept at this top secret facility.
Top Secret Facility
Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You mention 9 gods.

Who are they?
What is the purpose of having 9?
Who created the 9 gods?
Heck why are they even considered gods for that matter?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In all seriousness, didn't we date? That comment about the birthmark has me thinking maybe. If so, happy human-form birthday! But if it is you, though, I'd like to ask if you can remember when your nephew was scared upon meeting me and said I was...what?
This is not a joke. I appreciate any response and wish you well in all your endeavors.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Troll looking for attention!

Don't feed it anymore. They always come back when you feed them.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Just when i thought it was illegal aliens taking away all the jobs, i find out that its really illegal aliens taking all our jobs!!

(yes its illegal to be a reptillian in the united states, look it up, in fact... there IS a very large reward for bringing one in...)

The last reptilian i met told me to ask this of the next one i met and i would know the answer, so here it is:

Why are you here?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Great post.

That really made my day

right on...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I found the Reptiles lair and snuck a camera in and captured a photo of 2 of them with their guard down

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!

This is the first reptilian pic Ive seen without fuzzy resolution..well done, thats some great proof..

I believe...I BELIEVE NOW!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Of course you know we will need coordinates as well as more pictures that give a clear referance point as well a second witness(at least) because there's something fishy about that pic...... something I can't quite put my finger on oh well

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Im surprised none of you sleuths picked up on this.

Hadit, first you tell us this.

Originally posted by Haditoflife

You already know your hands will never obtain photos or me waving on a video.

Then you say this in your description.

You’ll notice a small light brown birthmark on the top of my left eye

If we will never see pics of you or video....how are we to Notice something about your appearance???

Sounds to me you were looking at an alien pic or drawing. Doesnt sound like one describing themselves if we aren't to see you.

Just my $.02

Silver

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Or this:

You already know your hands will never obtain photos or me waving on a video.

Video is reasonable
?????????

[edit on 13-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Blowfish I do not agree with you all the times but your input on this was priceless.

Looks like the lizard folks are actually just like us. Watching tv, surfing the web, 9 to 5 etc...
Tell me, what's your job here on planet earth? Are you a cop, a lawyer, a cobbler?
Or you might have jut lost your job too, like a lots of us. Is there unemployment benifits for the reptile too?

[edit on 13-12-2008 by imdeceived]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
You mention 9 gods.

Who are they?
What is the purpose of having 9?
Who created the 9 gods?
Heck why are they even considered gods for that matter?

I would tend to think that an intelligent species with billions of years of evolution would have ditched religion a longtime ago. Replacing it with some kind of science-a-ligion.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I’ll find it fair that individuals will find this out right impossible.

Good. Then let's end this little charade now, shall we?

I'll let you in on a little secret - it's obvious to most of us when a kid gets annoyed at the fact that he has to wait 12 days to open his presents, and decides to pass the time posting stupid messages online.
You're not original.
You're not funny.
This isn't a game.

Run home to your mommy...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Kid?
Why would it be a child?
Most hoaxes here are commited by older men, I'd say.
The fact that you're targeting his age speaks little of you- Age doesn't determine ones actions.

As for the OP:
Stop being a tool.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dont be fooled or distracted by this disinformant from the illuminati bloodline. This is purposeful distortion of truth in order to lull you into accepting the new one world government/religion that will allow this group to obtain the power they seek. The “Great Harvest” is intended to harvest your blood and hormones to allow them to stay alive and in power in this dimension. They require fear in this process in order to stimulate the release of these hormones that they thrive on. These “illuminati” are damned beings that lack the inherent power that we each hold in our DNA and in our souls. These satanists desire nothing more than your blood and to eliminate you from consuming the resources they require to stay in power. But remember always, they have no power unless you give it to them.

They are reptilians without a doubt and the path they are leading you on is one that you will willingly accept this destiny, deny your god, and distract you from truth and force you to live in fear or passively accept this destiny. It is all an illusion and a distortion of truth. you will lose your soul if you accept this one world religion, one world government manifesto. Deny this outcome. it is not the only option. they are powerless without your consent.

Use discernment. Seek the truth. Do not allow the Truth to be distorted in your beliefs. They want nothing more than to lead you like sheep to the slaughterhouse. The new age movement is nothing more than a mind control tactic designed to create this outcome of depopulation and treating human beings like chattle to feed this evil race of beings. This is a game to be sure.

Now is the time to deny them, they are powerless pathetic beings and they would have you believe that you are the powerless one. It is not true. Research this for yourself, there are many who know the truth- Etheric Warriors understand these sewar rats are pathetic and powerless and that there are solutions to changing this outcome. There are solutions. The meek ARE inheriting the earth. Etheric Warriors unite, make and distribute orgonite, meditate on discernment and take action against these vile and pathetic souls. I plead with each of you seek to understand this agenda of deceit. Deny these maggots the opportunity to manipulate your mind and your spirit. You are a powerful soul and the truth is there to be discovered if you only seek it. DO IT NOW! this outcome does not belong to us, we can create our own destiny if we wake up now.

Mr. ATS and his reptilian mates can go suck a rock as far as I am concerned.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Kid?
Why would it be a child?

Because, unless you're new here, you would notice that most of these threads start during school breaks. Especially during the summer, these kinds of threads were numerous...
Also, it's more than immature to devote your time to such a stupid 'joke' which is lacking a punchline...
I would like to think that few adults would do such a thing, thus lowering the probabilty of it being an adult further.
Most adults are busy this time of year - shopping for gifts or decorating.
Most adults wouldn't have time for this BS.
Thus lowering the probabilty of it being an adult even more.

Most hoaxes here are commited by older men, I'd say.

Evidence?

The fact that you're targeting his age speaks little of you- Age doesn't determine ones actions.

It speaks little of me because it shouldn't. It speaks much of the type of person that would do these things. If I'm right and he is a kid, then my message stands. If I'm wrong, and he's an adult, then my message stands, as it's obvious that he/she should be treated as a child.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The threads don't simply arise when a school break begins.
Find the proof before you state that claim- I want to see the numbers that support that.

It isn't about a hoax always being a joke.

A hoax like this one, where the OP is the center of attention, are created for that purpose alone:
Attention.

The fact that they can string some people along is fine and great; but people who're bored with their lives create threads like these because the lie they create helps them, it's a form of release.
That someone would believe their life is exciting, or complex, that they're different or unique.

Which isn't something age specific.
I know plenty of middle-aged men who spread such lies- I cite my first example, John Lear.

The point of my post is- You don't know he's a youth.
In the spirit of this website, I'd encourage you to deny ignorance; not fight ignorance with ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join