It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Everything in the dark will come to light, as proven with Mr bush' coc aine use.
Obama on the other hand was not even remoursful in his statement about his usage. This man was raised a lot different than you might think...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I was thinking about this thread last night after I turned my machine off and I realized something. I have taken the time to do real research on this man because I was curious. Curiosity is a great friend of mine. It motivates me to find out for myself that which I want to know.

I realized that people are apparently too lazy, disinterested or ignorant to do their own research, to buy that book and even to read what's available. They'd rather sit back and wait for it to be presented to them... What a sad statement that makes...

I don't know which Hawaiian hospital Obama was born in. I don't know which hospital George W. Bush or Bill Clinton or George H. W. Bush was born in. I don't know what size shoe they wear or whether they prefer boxers or briefs, either. This information is not relevant to me, to the presidency or to anything, really. If it's relevant to you, I don't know what to think about that.

You don't want to know where Obama was born, you want PROOF. You have been shown proof and you dismiss it. That is not my problem and I'm not going to spend time and energy trying to convince you of something you don't want to believe. It's not my job.

Here's the typical attitude I see in this thread:

Originally posted by unknown known
Someone please prove to me the cases he was involved in?

"Someone out there fix it for me"! You seem to want someone to walk up to your front door with all of Obama's certified official papers and convince you of some story that you're determined not to believe. Well, that's not going to happen.

Just to be clear, it's ok for you to want the information in the OP. It's ok for you to ASK for this information. It's ok for you to demand this information and throw a tantrum because someone doesn't prove it to you. But you are not OWED this information, beyond the fact that Obama is eligible for the presidency. You have no legal right to these private documents. NONE.

If you want to know something relevant to the presidency, it can probably be found here on ATS. If not, then it can be found on the Internet somewhere or in a book. If, on the other hand, you want to hold his Baptism certificate in your hand, if you want someone to walk up to your front door with his passport just to PROVE something to you, I'm afraid you're out of luck. And if you want someone else to do your research for you, good luck on that, too. But it's not going to be me.

Later.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This dedicated thread was long over due. I have been asking these questions since Obama became the official candidate. Obama's lack of anything material and substantive in his life astounds me.

Let's pretend that the BC issue doesn't exist and all birth information is known about Obama. Now, just look at his heavily veiled life and lack of documentation or witnesses or first hand accounts. No one has come forward to corroborate anything. No former students, classmates, roommates, Law Review peers, staffers etc. It is all blank and bogus. No friends or foes have come to speak out. Surely, he has pissed someone off in his life especially in the cut throat world of Harvard Law Review. Yet, no one speaks. No anecdotes. No stories. Just the stories told by Obama in his own books. Books written by or for a man who has accomplished nothing in his career. Oh yeah, he did get underrepresented people to register to vote. Wow!

What gives???

[edit on 1-12-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I was thinking about this thread last night after I turned my machine off and I realized something. I have taken the time to do real research on this man because I was curious. Curiosity is a great friend of mine. It motivates me to find out for myself that which I want to know.

I realized that people are apparently too lazy, disinterested or ignorant to do their own research, to buy that book and even to read what's available. They'd rather sit back and wait for it to be presented to them... What a sad statement that makes...

I don't know which Hawaiian hospital Obama was born in. I don't know which hospital George W. Bush or Bill Clinton or George H. W. Bush was born in. I don't know what size shoe they wear or whether they prefer boxers or briefs, either. This information is not relevant to me, to the presidency or to anything, really. If it's relevant to you, I don't know what to think about that.

You don't want to know where Obama was born, you want PROOF. You have been shown proof and you dismiss it. That is not my problem and I'm not going to spend time and energy trying to convince you of something you don't want to believe. It's not my job.

Here's the typical attitude I see in this thread:

Originally posted by unknown known
Someone please prove to me the cases he was involved in?

"Someone out there fix it for me"! You seem to want someone to walk up to your front door with all of Obama's certified official papers and convince you of some story that you're determined not to believe. Well, that's not going to happen.

Just to be clear, it's ok for you to want the information in the OP. It's ok for you to ASK for this information. It's ok for you to demand this information and throw a tantrum because someone doesn't prove it to you. But you are not OWED this information, beyond the fact that Obama is eligible for the presidency. You have no legal right to these private documents. NONE.

If you want to know something relevant to the presidency, it can probably be found here on ATS. If not, then it can be found on the Internet somewhere or in a book. If, on the other hand, you want to hold his Baptism certificate in your hand, if you want someone to walk up to your front door with his passport just to PROVE something to you, I'm afraid you're out of luck. And if you want someone else to do your research for you, good luck on that, too. But it's not going to be me.

Later.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

Well i tried finding out about his past and didn't get too much information. He had a lot of names and a lot of scenarios are proposed.

Last night you asked me what i wanted to know. Well tell me what did he do those years in the Senate and what did he do before that.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You may WANT to pry into his personal business, but you have no legal right to it.

Determining his employment eligibility as POTUS is not 'personal business'.
The POTUS works for the American people.
The position of POTUS has certain requirements.

The American people have a right to know that the requirements have been met. More than a right to know - an obligation to make sure that the requirements are met.

Then where are Bush's military records? Not the ones Rummy sanitized for him--you know, the ones his former CO states prove he went AWOL?? How about his expunged coke conviction? How about the deed to the Crawford ranch that was purchased solely to makie him a fake "cowboy" so Texans would accept a pampered Connecticut native who recieved a legacy appointment to Yale (and got a C average) as one of their own?

Oh wait. That's off limits, I forgot.

But a black man who starts from nothing and through his own sweat and blood and hard work (something all you righties on this site claim to admire) not only gets into Harvard Law (on his own merits--no legacy appointments, no Skull and Bones, no vast storehouse of family wealth with which to pay his way), but graduates top of his class, goes to work for the people of his community rather than some high-salary corporate job, and works his way into politics where he's accepted by the People as the smartest guy in the room and the right man for the job--

Well, he MUST be faking it, right?

The double standard disgusts me.

Is it because he's Black?

Is it because you think he "wasted" his exceptional education by not selfishly serving his own financial interests right away?

Is it because he's energized the People to work together for a Better Tomorrow, and that thought scares the Holy Bejeezus out of you?

Or is it because he represents the true promise of the United States of America, the promise of equality and justice for all people regardless of race, creed, or economic status? I know that frightens a lot of people.

Mostly, though, I think the OP is just racist and refuses to admit it, even to himself.

And BTW, there's a very good reason the word "Privacy" does not appear in the Constitution.

At the time of its drafting, the word "Privacy" specifically meant toilet. If you said to someone "I need some Privacy" it literally meant you needed to use the bathroom. The word "Privacy" has changed drastically in its denotation and connotation since 1789, to where it now covers all private and personal matters. But at the time, because the Founding Fathers reasonably chose not to mention taking a dump in our nation's defining document, the word "Privacy" does not appear in the Constitution. The wording of the Fourth Amendment, in the English of the 19th Century, does indeed mean "Privacy" as we know the word today.

Context, people. Context.

And yes, this thread is ludicrous--and ironic. I seem to recall Bush stealing 2000 and 2004 through a combination of (illegal) voter caging, Supreme Court intervention (in and of itself un-Constitutional) and rigged voting machines. For eight years those of us who bring this up are told to "get over it". Now it seems the shoe is truly on the other foot.

[edit on 12/1/2008 by The Nighthawk]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

I didn't realize this post was about Bush. Oh wait - its not! Its about Obama and the fact that he has no past, good or bad. The whining about Bush stealing elections is really old. Bashing bush everytime something is brought up about obama is old.

The point of the post is to discuss obama and his past or lack thereof. Many are concerned that a puppet with a personality was elected and not a viable candidate with the American people's interest in mind.

The 2000 and 2004 elections are over. Your guy lost. Go cry to Al Franken.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon

I didn't realize this post was about Bush. Oh wait - its not! Its about Obama and the fact that he has no past, good or bad. The whining about Bush stealing elections is really old. Bashing bush everytime something is brought up about obama is old.

The point of the post is to discuss obama and his past or lack thereof. Many are concerned that a puppet with a personality was elected and not a viable candidate with the American people's interest in mind.

My point is valid because it points out your base hypocrisy. You hold Bush to a different standard than you do Obama. That's a fact. You've proven it with your own words. So what's the reason for that? Don't deflect. Answer the question directly or you FAIL.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Keep the thread on topic. You are clearly trying to derail in classic form. You even tried to throw the dead end race card in your posts. You referred to the OP as racist. Please join one of the numerous and feeble racism threads to spew your rhetoric.

Race is totally irrelevant in regards to Obama's lack of a substantive past. If Obama was Caucasian you wouldn't have an argument. The bottom line is simple. People want to know more about the man who will carry the "football" on Jan. 20.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You don't "know my base" to point out any hypocrisy. My base lies with Ron Paul and the Libertarian party. My point to you is YOU CANNOT DEFEND OBAMA IN ANY LEGITIMATE MANNER SO ITS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD BLAME BUSH GAME. THAT GAME IS OVER!!!!

There is no double standard - its ok to go over every other candidates history and life with a fine tooth come but if you even question where barry hussein was born its all about Bush's dui 30 years ago and how he stole the election-

I'm not a bush fan either but that horse your flogging doesn't have any skin left, much less any life-

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For the benefit of those that have not bothered to read through the entire thread, here is my thesis:

The Elites maintain power through the age old technique of Divide and Conquer. AKA Hegelian Dialectic.

The moment this devolves into an us vs them issue is the moment you play into their very hands.

It does not matter WHO they have groomed to take this postion: however, this will polarize people and will create the Perfect Storm for a Civil Incident: the perfect excuse to declare Martial Law and fill up those empty, waiting FEMA camps we have all heard above if the Long Form BC is declared not valid. Just imagine for a minute the uproar.

As long as we are busy fighting eachtother, the Elites are freed up to decide our futures. I am calling this ahead of time so people can prepare themselves for the very real probablily that this is a SCRIPTED DILEMA.

Rise Above. Realize the true enemy of the Family of Mankind....those who seek to enslave us all.

Do not allow our lack of awareness of their methods relegate us to becoming actors in their sick drama, calculated to create Order out of Chaos. So that they can pave the road towards their New World Order.

Do not focus on the trees......see the forest for what it is.
[edit on 1-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You don't "know my base" to point out any hypocrisy. My base lies with Ron Paul and the Libertarian party. My point to you is YOU CANNOT DEFEND OBAMA IN ANY LEGITIMATE MANNER SO ITS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD BLAME BUSH GAME. THAT GAME IS OVER!!!!

There is no double standard - its ok to go over every other candidates history and life with a fine tooth come but if you even question where barry hussein was born its all about Bush's dui 30 years ago and how he stole the election-

I'm not a bush fan either but that horse your flogging doesn't have any skin left, much less any life-

Ah, you're an Anarchist. I get it now.

I don't have to defend Obama. His past has had the "fine-toothed comb" treatment already. The people beating dead horses are the lazy, uninformed, racist morons who keep up this "OMG WE DON'T KNOW HIM" rant. Christ, even McCain finally had to dispute this crap when his own supporters started going too far.

Now the question I have, for all those here who are hard-core Paulites or stuck in this "OMG THEY'RE ALL TOOLS OF THE ELITES!!!!!111111" mindset:

What do you want?

Honestly. What do you want?

And why do you want it?

If Obama were truly a tool of the Elite, then what do you propose to do?

If ALL politicians are tools of the Elite, then what do you want to do?

Be honest.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Keep the thread on topic. You are clearly trying to derail in classic form. You even tried to throw the dead end race card in your posts. You referred to the OP as racist. Please join one of the numerous and feeble racism threads to spew your rhetoric.

Race is totally irrelevant in regards to Obama's lack of a substantive past. If Obama was Caucasian you wouldn't have an argument. The bottom line is simple. People want to know more about the man who will carry the "football" on Jan. 20.

I've derailed NOTHING. My comments are perfectly valid in the context of this thread. I've seen people on this thread who have given Bush a pass on this same info. You claim to want to know more about the President-Elect, when you don't hold the current President to the same standard. It's a simple concept. There's really nothing else I need to say on that. My point is factually correct and requires no defense.

This thread exists for the sole purpose of derailing and discrediting a President before he even gets into office. It's exactly what I expected the Right Wing to do and by design or by stupidity, the OP has done it.

Wake up, people. There's no "Mega Elite" out there controlling our whole lives regardless of who we elect. There's no Illuminati. There's no NWO. There's real life good guys and bad guys. Obama is one of the Good Guys. The real Elite run the Republican Party. Get with it. Read some books not written by people marketing tinfoil hats as high fashion.

You know how I know none of this NWO crap is true?

If it were, and you really believed it, you'd be training and leading groups of like-minded individuals to hunt down and destroy those responsible for it, vigilante-style. You'd be investigating the "FEMA Camps" yourself. You wouldn't be sitting there in your comfy chair complaining on "teh Internets" like a lazy jerk, you'd be out fighting the good fight. And don't give me the line of "informing the People" because the People don't care and you Damn well know it by now.

What do you want?

Freedom?

What is Freedom?

What do you want?

What do you WANT?????????

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You are absolutely right, that stuff is getting old. And some day, hopefully soon (like January 20th), your whining about Obama's "differentness" and all of the racial fear and outright hatred will become "old" as well. This really is about fear as you and others have stated. This fire was stoked during the McCain campaign by Palin and the likes, and it has gotten very ugly. It's time for us to move on.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well, firstly I'd like you to relax a bit. Permit me to explain.

I am fighting against them the only way I can: by attempting to expose thier methods of control and brainwashing. I am not male, I do not own a gun, and I am at heart a coward. My only weapon is exposure through words.

Racism in all forms is divisive by its very definition. In MHO the body is merely window dressing for the soul. Unless people are being opressed, it is a non-issue. However, it can be used to exicte deep fears and divide people on purpose, when played upon.

I would be very interested in some actual proof that the NWO does not exist. Please explain the suspicious deaths of those who tried to inform the world of thier existance. Explain people like Cisco Wheeler, who if not in earntest, have a very active imagination. Independetly corroborated by others....ever heard of MK-Ultra? It is declassified as a fact...figure out who was behind that and you get quite the trail.

I understand not wanting to know. In many ways it is much easier that way.

I am watching Obama now appoint Hillary. I like him. Can't help it. He is likeable.

Any person that gets to this level, however, makes me suspicious. No one gets there without theh Elite's blessing.

It is especially BECAUSE OF 8 years of Bush that we do not want to get into a similar quagmire. I can see we are screwed either way, whoever the candidate might be. I would have held out some hope for R Paul, but if he was not one of them, they would have shortly made fish food out of him.

You have pretty much decided what my agenda is. I understand that you take out your anger and frustration upon me. But please do not presume to know who or what I am, and what my motiviations are.

The Elites can get away with their methods as long as people do not believe they exist. I want to awaken at least some to the fact that if they do, then this is how they operate. By causing division amonst people that need more now than ever to unite in rebuilding America. I have no political agenda as I do not even live in your country. Y

In the end it is selfish: I want to secure a safer world for my children. I want to make people aware of how to prevent conflict, becaue that will be our undoing.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The last thing I want out of this is more division.

Forgive me if my post or my questions have offended you.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What do I want? Lets start here. I want to know about the president elect, I am an American, he will be my President, I will support him.

I want the Constitution to be upheld, which means I want a President who will respect it.

I want the "right" person to be elected, not the black man, the democrat or the anti-bush, in this I mean someone who can stand on his own laurels and not someone elses failures.........

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

It does not matter WHO they have groomed to take this postion: however, this will polarize people and will create the Perfect Storm for a Civil Incident: the perfect excuse to declare Martial Law and fill up those empty, waiting FEMA camps we have all heard above if the Long Form BC is declared not valid.

Then worrying about the guys origin of birth is the least of your problems bud,
you should be preparing for the NWO and getting ready to either
[a] fight
or
getting used to wearing shackles.

Then you will have plenty of time to wonder where Barry came from.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by dalek]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Do you not think that awareness can at least delay their schedule? I have heard that they are now nervous that their cover is being blown and they are proceeding more slowly now.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit
reply to post by dalek

Do you not think that awareness can at least delay their schedule? I have heard that they are now nervous that their cover is being blown and they are proceeding more slowly now.

Only reason that birth country matters is that I believe that they are planning to use civil unrest as an excuse for Martial Law.

Personally I could care less about the details.....its the blowback if he is seen not eligible that most concerns me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What do I want? Lets start here. I want to know about the president elect, I am an American, he will be my President, I will support him.

What do you want to know that hasn't already been provided? This subject has been beaten to death. There is, frankly, PLENTY of proof of Obama's citizenship and pedigree and absolutely NO EVIDENCE that I have seen to the contrary. The evidence for Obama's legitimacy has been laid out for all to see. What more do you want? What will satisfy you? Will anything truly satisfy you? Tell the truth here, because it sounds like you're either horribly uninformed or so stuck in "conspiracy" mode you've crossed over into "I don't believe anything because it's all fabricated" territory.

I want the Constitution to be upheld, which means I want a President who will respect it.

So do I. But I'll bet we have very different opinions of just what "respecting the Constitution" actually means.

I want the "right" person to be elected, not the black man, the democrat or the anti-bush, in this I mean someone who can stand on his own laurels and not someone elses failures.........

Well, the man started from nothing and graduated top of his class at Harvard Law School completely on his own merits. No "Legacy" appointments, no family wealth, no secret societies, no "special connections". Any man who can pull off such a feat, especially a man born to a white mother and a Kenyan man in 1961 when jim Crow was considered the "right" way to do things, is a man I can have some faith in.

So why can't you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join