It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Barry Soetoro was Islamic.

Barry Soetoro was also a 6 or 8 year old kid. I doubt he was Islamic or had much say in that. But that's not the point.

Dual citizenship supposedly with Indonesia.

I'm glad you bring up this point.

Those records from his school in Indonesia are known, and even though everything else in it seemed to have been changed (his name, religion) to perhaps facilitate his admission to the school, Honolulu, Hawaii was still listed as his birth place.

I think this gets overlooked and it's what really matters, because this is the only thing that could disqualify him from being President: the place where he was born. Being Islamic, or having had Indonesian nationality doesn't.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Two points.

Firstly, from a neutral, foreign ally perspective, we don't want another 8 years of hell guided by the US. I think everything should be done to ensure that the President-Elect is actually eligible.

Sadly, my second point kind of makes the first moot.

Why are people in the US, many of you included, still adhering to this 2-party facade?

Isn't it clear by now, through the concentrated media ownership, previous rigged elections and the fact that Bush survived his whole 8 years that both parties are controlled by the same source?

That is why there is no outcry from the Republicans about this birth issue, and why the media pretends the question doesn't exist. Because they are told to shut up by the puppeteers.

Obama, or any other president in the last 100 years, will not be and have not been presidents for the people. There was one who stood up and bunked the system... he was shot for his attempt to help America.

If Obama was really the savior of the US as people proclaim him to be, the powers would simply have him done away with. Thats the way it is in Washington. You are either with them, or dead.

You are all controlled and played out against each other. Until you remove the system, the system won't change itself.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Originally posted by DraconianKing
You people are so full of it, you just can't stand to see a black person in power can you? You are absolutely pathetic. No paper trial, are seriously that delusional? Now you think he was created in a test tube in some secret section of Area-51, or was it on the moon? Good luck with proving that.

I don't recall seeing one post in all the obama posts on this site that stated they did not want him in the white house because he was black ! You're accusing folks of being "racist" when in fact, that remark you made is the most "racist" remark I have heard on this website.

We don't want or need your brand of racism here.

Go Away !!!

Nah I think he speaks the truth. McCain doesn't want to show his medical records and no one reprimanded him for that, because I think Palin becomes president would be more of a disaster.

Many Americans simply cannot cope with the fact that their president is black. My professors even show contempt towards Obama from time to time because of his affiliations.

Obama, a black person, becoming president is the least that can be done in this country to restore a sense to social equality between blacks and whites.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
We've never, ever had someone like this appear out of nowhere. Every other candidate has been vetted over decades.

That is NOT true!

Obama was a State Senator for 8 years and in the US senate for 4.
Abraham Lincoln was a State Senator for 8 years and in the House for 2.
Franklin Roosevelt was a State Senator for 2 years and a governor for 4.
Theodore Roosevelt was a State Senator for 2 years and a governor for 2.

For 4 years, I have known who Obama was and have been watching him and reading about him. If YOU don't know him, it's not because he just popped up out of nowhere. It's because you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

My Father made me read a document, supposedly from the USSR, that laid out a detailed plan to take the US without firing a shot. It laid out a plan to destroy us through immorality, drugs and the like. I read that in about 1968 I think.

The John Birch Society was very active in those days and what they believed is very much like what we read about on ATS. I wonder what happened to the Birchers. They used to buy billboards calling for us to "Get out of the United Nations".

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

uhm, those other boys you mentioned grew up here.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Obama lived 4-6 years as a child overseas. He grew up here, too. In Hawaii.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

And what did he do or better what did you find out in those 4 years of watching him

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality
what did you find out in those 4 years of watching him

What do you want to know? I know tons about him. I've studied his voting record and read every article I could get my hands on, plus his books. What do you want to know?

I'll be back tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

I can only speak for myself. I know that he's a smooth talker, that he had some of the best handlers in the business, his money has seemingly come out of nowhere, and that he has no past.

The last time I met a talker that slick, I was twenty one and bought an $800 vacuum cleaner that wasn't worth ****.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Many Americans simply cannot cope with the fact that their president is black. My professors even show contempt towards Obama from time to time because of his affiliations.

Obama, a black person, becoming president is the least that can be done in this country to restore a sense to social equality between blacks and whites.

If you are saying that anyone who did not vote for Obama is a Racist, do you know how ludicrous a statement that is? As I mentioned, my Daughter is half Black and half White, just like Obama, attends an Ivy League University and she voted against him. Is she a racist as well. Am I who married a Black Woman a Racist? Would a Racist country elect a Black Man to the office of President?

I think it is time to lay that old news aside. Racists are rare in todays society. They do exist, but to call everyone who does not support Obama a Racist, even by innuendo is just old fashioned slander.

One could just as easily say that anyone who did not vote for McCain is a Racist who hates Whites could you not?

I voted for neither so I guess I'm a double Racist, eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'll bite. What hospital was he born in?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why oh Why is the only other voice of reason coming all the way from Austrailia????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. Pass the floride.

link   
I don't get the logic behind this thread. He was a senator, obviously someone knew about how brilliant he was and took him into the democratic party to spruce things up. Unknown? Out of nowhere? Did you see the 2004 democratic convention speech he made? Duh!

link   
Why oh Why is the only other voice of reason coming all the way from Austrailia????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. Pass the floride.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Have you asked this of any other president?

Well, some people seem to have short memories:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Palin had a high school GPA of 2.2, an 841 SAT and an IQ of 83!

Here are some of the comments made on that thread by quite a few liberal members:

Even if you look past her being a hair above functionally retarded, all those news articles are verifiable and frankly they are terrifying! Not to mention a window into what a Palin administration would look like
or

An IQ of 83 -just as I expected. Barely above retarded. While probably typical of the average government worker, I'm surprised she made it as far as she did in AK.

The MSM had a field day with what should have been private matters regarding Sarah Palin, especially regarding her daughter. If they had been as concerned with the legitimacy or non-legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate, a potential constitutional crisis may have been averted. However, it was clear from the start that the MSM wanted Obama as President, and nary a hair on his head would be touched.

Certain things deserve to remain private, such as school grades. However, when someone runs for public office, people give up their right to complete privacy, and it is reasonable to expect information on things, such as whether the person is a legal US-born citizen, since it IS a requirement of the job.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Again I need to apologize.

I have to keep in mind. There is nothing preventing a 12 year old from posting here.

I have faith in humanity.
I have faith in humanity.
I have faith iin humanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

As of yet I've seen no Birth cert. sure he was born but if there is nothing to hide why not come out with Birth cert, tax records, many other things provided in the past even by the Clintons. I don't trust any politician especially Obuma.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Conntrolled Elections.

False illusion of Choice.

Race wars built on prejudice.

READ HISTORY.

THis is what made a Hitler POSSIBLE.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why do so many Obama supporters have issues with their fellow citizens wanting to know everything about their next president?

After the last 8 years, you would think that every American would be so very suspicious and demanding of their next leader. Has Bush done this to you all? Has he been so bad, that anything will do, even perhaps no one at all as long as he(Bush) is gone forever.

I don't get it, why not ask all the questions, and keep asking questions. Keep him on his toes. Make him answer to everything. You have a right to know.

On another note, has there ever been a president in the past who has had somewhat clouded or mysterious past. One that perhaps has sealed his own records?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join