It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If you put that together with the other it gets eerie.

www.rense.com...

Either an elaborate smear campaign, after the fact, or something worse.
?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

I know. I've been caught in that T & C rule several times, by people who don't understand that we have no choice on the title. I had several posters accusing me of unrepeatable things, because of the title of the article, which was not my doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And it gets even better. Yesterday, rense posted this:
rense.com...

which says that Obama is CIA/FBI!

About the only thing I haven't seen yet is the claim that he is Santa Claus. I hope for the sake of the children of the world, that doesn't happen. Children of the world still need something to believe in. They get old too quickly.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You may not be old enough to recall but in the 50's, early 60,s we only had MSM and they were portrayed as communist because they were against what government was saying, though they were probably enlightened way ahead of our times.

My comment was not meant to put them down but rather protray the thinking of that age.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Possible COMMUNIST Obama? I thought so earlier in the thread now look at this that I just found through one of the names in the article you mentioned

Wow very insightful article this site has posted a few others too. In relation to Frank Marshall Davis (communist), this story pops up:

Although identified only as Frank in Mr Obama’s memoir Dreams from My Father, it has now been established that he was Frank Marshall Davis, a radical activist and journalist who had been suspected of being a member of the Communist Party in the 1950s.

Obama's true colours: Making of the man who would be US president

Mr Davis moved to Honolulu from Chicago in 1948 with his second wife Helen Canfield, a white socialite, at the suggestion of his friend the actor Paul Robeson, who advised them that there would be more tolerance of a mixed race couple in Hawaii than on the American mainland.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

You may not be old enough to recall but in the 50's, early 60,s we only had MSM and they were portrayed as communist because they were against what government was saying, though they were probably enlightened way ahead of our times.

OK sonny, trying to flatter me, huh? I see you're relatively new to ATS, but I'm a retired professor, who lived through the 40's , 50', 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and I'm still here. Thanks for trying to make an old man feel young again.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

What does that have to do with the title of the article? Sorry but I am getting just a little sick of people publishing crap "in the name of the American People" when they still have not asked me.
What I suggest you do, then is contact the website that posted the article. Here is the link to do that:

www.fourwinds10.com...

Tinkabit was just following the T & C which EXPLICITLY state that members MUST copy the EXACT title of the article in any new thread. It cannot be changed in any way, or it will be subject to removal.

Yeah thanks for that! What are you babysitting for. I was given a response that had nothing to do with what I had said or the title of the article so I asked SOMEONE ELSE what they were getting at. Please refrain from answering my questions to other people that only they could know the answer to ok!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mods: pls delete this post, thx.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I hate to correct a man, and I may be wrong here and if you can correct me, then I bow at your pleasure.

I haven't specifically heard Obama referred to as the Easter Bunny either.

In spite of the ears.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

My first foray into the 'Birchers' was the book they published called 'None Dare Call it Conspiracy"
It might do some here to read it or reread it if they haven't already.

Zindo

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Okay, you are from the same generation as myself. I hope I did not offend you. My only point was that in times past we did not have this medium of the internet to affirm or deny our questions.

As I look at this, if Obama had produced his authenic birth certificate, this would not even be a question. Although,personally,I would question the mixed race, mixed religion, sudden democratic switch to Obama and enormous campaign contributions.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
[edit on 30-11-2008 by liveandlearn]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
everybody hates bush,but you can track him back to the day george sr. took his wife into the barn. everybody questioned everytihing he did. he was scrutinized at every turn.
now suddenly,good ol' barry gets elected with some pretty words,and a little hypnotic suggestion. and nobody,well,almost nobody,gives a whoot what his past is.

WELL PUT ME IN THE RED LINE AT THE FEMA CAMP, BUT I WANNA KNOW ...WHO SENT HIM?

how did he get to afghanistan,when it was illegal for a person carrying a US passport? could it be he has an indonesian passport?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Sometimes this stinks of Fall boy for "change"
Using him ensures an angle that they can kill him and use him to further there agenda, while causing casualtie's and chaos.
Thats there last resort, they would rather use him to look like the living anti christ than the Terrorist victim like JFK

To each there own opinion but this is what they want us to do, sepperate us the conquer.

Lets focus on the puppeteer and not the puppet

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I don't know about all that separate and conquer.

Obama had a ton of money. Masses and masses of money. Soros? Islamic fundamentalist groups? My momma?

I know more of Agamemnon or Putin than I know of Barack (Barry Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barack Soretoro, Barry Dunham, or Barack Dunham) Hussein Obama.

And Agamemnon was a mythical figure from 2,500 years ago, and Putin was former KGB! I know more about a former KGB man than our President! And to tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable about the people that Putin hangs around than Obama!

Not even sure of what to call this guy.

If there's a problem, somebody in a position of authority better be finding it and making a determination pretty soon.

This problem is as obvious as a turd in a bathtub.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, i don't care where he was born or if he's gay, bisexual or straight as long as he does a good job.

Look at what Dubya did, good 'ol Texas boy with a history of alcoholism, and an IQ lower that that of the common house fly.

This would all have leaked waaaay before he was elected. I mean, c'mon, the GOP would've had a field day, even Hillary's people during the campaigns.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
everybody hates bush,but you can track him back to the day george sr. took his wife into the barn. everybody questioned everytihing he did. he was scrutinized at every turn.

So we all know all about his arrest record and coc aine use right? That was all common knowledge before he was elected? What about the dead sister he never got to mourn? Remember all the stories about how strangely the Bush's handled that?

[edit on 1-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Obama used coc aine and was so nonchalant about it like its something everyone should do. Screw obama with his deceitful ways. The man hasn't been in a courtroom yet he was a lawyer for how long, 8 years?

Someone please prove to me the cases he was involved in?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Obama used coc aine and was so nonchalant about it like its something everyone should do.

So let me get this right.

Obama sucks because he is secretive.

W. used coc aine but it is ok, because he at least covered it up?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join