It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Demand to Know: Who Sent You???

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

Only reason that birth country matters is that I believe that they are planning to use civil unrest as an excuse for Martial Law.

Personally I could care less about the details.....its the blowback if he is seen not eligible that most concerns me.

Let me get this straight in my head.

You created the thread demanding that AMERICA knows where President-elect Obama comes from and it does stir up unrest amongst posters on this site .
Now you don't give a damn about the facts and are only worried about the civil unrest that could unfold if the ignorant decide to do something about the unproven.

are you Bill O'Reilly?
I am not joking, thats the sort of spin he puts out when he is called on the "facts" of his arguments.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by The Nighthawk

WOW WIKIPEDIA!!!! the most credible source in the entire world! since ANYONE can add ANYTHING to that site, *snip*

[edit on 1-12-2008 by unknown known]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by unknown known]

thats a breach of T&C

Mod edit. removed T and C violation from quoted material.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by GAOTU789]

Thank you GAOTU789

edited to thank

[edit on 1-12-2008 by dalek]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

As stated NUMEROUS times throughout this thread the title is not allowed to be changed. I would not have used this title but could not post unless I did; I apologize for the confusion.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by dalek

As stated NUMEROUS times throughout this thread the title is not allowed to be changed. I would not have used this title but could not post unless I did; I apologize for the confusion.

I suggest you ask a mod to close this thread then and think carefully about the title of your next thread that you open,
as I am sure you have noticed the mud being slung now has past from the ignorant to the personal and is not a good reflection on ATS.

Best wishes

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Mods, please close this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

The title was not mine as per RULES it HAD to be the EXACT title of the atricle.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I would not have used this title but could not post unless I did;

This isn't true. That's only for "Breaking News" Forums. There are people DEMANDING this stuff. You may or may not be one of them, but you COULD have used another title.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sigh, it was orig accidently posted there, they moved it here.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
MODS:

(New at this): Whomever is moderating, Please close down this thread as it has devolved into a completly unintended state.

Or do I request this thru a U2U? tx

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I like this thread I stared and flaged it.

and thanks for the information OP. I like checking things out for myself. I am one american who wont be a sheep and believe everything everybody tells me. I will reseach it more.

lol edit some spelling*

[edit on 1-12-2008 by FightLies]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FightLies

Thanks. The scary thing to me is how if anyone acutally read my posts, I was predicting and warning for the country, the very thing that has occured in this discussion. What hope the nation, if this really hits the fan???

I refuse to be drawn in to the divide and conquer. Peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

MODS:

(New at this): Whomever is moderating, Please close down this thread as it has devolved into a completly unintended state.

Or do I request this thru a U2U? tx

strange!
GAOTU789 has already addressed my complaint of a T&C breach with regards to an earlier post by a different member and that was without a U2U,
but your two seperate calls for the thread to be closed have been past by. Maybe it requires a supermod to be able to close it.
I don't know about the mechanics of this site tbh.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
On request of the thread starter and in light of the fact that there are (as posters have complained) many threads on this same topic, I'm closing the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join