It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Terrapop

This is identical to what happened in 2001. When India blamed Pakistan, the rhetoric started and then mobilisation of soldiers began.

Yup, basically 2001 was resolved by the UN peace negotiators. That proved to be a great thing, as there was momentary peace.

This was shattered again in 2006 by the train bombings (I was incidentally on a train in Bombay at the time but I was lucky that my train wasnt targeted). The 2006 bombings were carried out by SIMI = Indian muslim students engaged in homegrown terrorism, but trained and supplied by LeT and ISI.

Dawood Ibrahim's name constantly pops up in terrorist attacks... he has apparently bankrolled and supplied the RDX for the 1993 attacks and the 2006 attacks. It seems his name has come up again in connection with the RDX recovered from today's terror attack.

The peace process has basically been nonexistant since 2006. This can do nothing but deteriorate that.

I'm off again. Final update: somehow it looks like the NSG have quietly been taking out the terrorists (9 captured alive now apparently). I really have no idea how the hell they are capturing the terrorists alive! Lets hope cooler heads win out tomorrow when the dust settles.

Edit: Just one final thought-

Indian confirmed dead tally : 96

British confirmed dead : 1

Americans confirmed dead : 0

And yet people are claiming that this was targeted at Britons and Americans...

[edit on 27-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Pakistan warns India against attack accusations

Says linking it to Mumbai terrorism would 'destroy all the goodwill'

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Pakistan warned India against accusing of it links to the Mumbai terror attacks Thursday, saying doing so would "destroy all the goodwill" between the two nuclear-armed rivals.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And so it begins...

WWIII is indeed launched. Unfortunately the press and you know who will be dousing the fire. They are both nuclear powers and came very close to mutual annihilation not so long ago. They've been peacefully coexisting to their mutual benefit until this. Who does it serve? Pakistan which may get nuked? India which may get nuked? Only those far away can stand to benefit from such nuclear strikes. Who says they want to "Get" Pakistan? Obama, as voice amplifier and muscle mover for Bzrezinski.

Speaking of which, didn't 6 nuclear warheads disappear last year from the US arsenal? Where are they today? Maybe in India? Maybe in Pakistan? Who will strike first? India? Pakistan? Or our wonderful Illuminati friends who could accidentally trigger a nuclear war by using lost inventory?

Tell anyone you know in India and Pakistan to pass the word. Their governments are no fools. They know they and their families will die if they use nuclear missiles. It is meant, just like anywhere else, as a deterent against similar attacks. Locals should observe and denounce wierd goings on where foreigners store strange objects and come and go in odd places.

Who could retaliate against the US and the UK? Other superpowers will not be amused with this game at their borders, and they have many types of weaponry.

This could be why the top US intelligence director recently announced a forthcoming biological attack against the USA, a logical consequence of the rollout of the Bzrezinski plan.

US/UK actions can prompt our own civilian casualties. Remember when that day comes, that those behind your own losses are your bosses, the top industry magnates with their bought and paid for government agents: the Illuminati elite.
The victims will be unknown people in distant foreign countries, and then later but not much later and far closer to home... your friends, your neighbors, and maybe even your family or you.

It will be too late then. Let them know NOW that we won't let them get away with it!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I honestly think you should calm down.

This isn't the start of World War III (again). China has a administrative area in Kashmir and certainly will not allow militarisation of the area. The United Nations will step in to prevent any escalations too.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

that is odd!

both that they would do that in the first place - it's not like the world is that safe.

and that they would finalize hours before this attack.

Maybe we should look at 9/11 lessons... like were there any training sessions on mass casualties scheduled?

Were there reports of chatter that were ignored?

If there are people on this site who are in contact with people in India - and they are brave enough (I'm sure I wouldn't be) or near enough - to get some first hand video of eye witnesses... or even pick up some bullets / or pictures of weapon etc. to see if they are the same that we are seeing on TV.

What do you want to bet - some tourist had a video camera going early on?

But since things are still going on. it would be interesting to see if you tube video and press match up.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This is identical to what happened in 2001. When India blamed Pakistan, the rhetoric started and then mobilisation of soldiers began.

do you have a link please

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does no-one else find it strange that there seems to be a media blackout now that it's all over? All the TV stations are just showing clips from hours ago. Even the breaking news going along the bottom of the screens is actually old news.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Final update: somehow it looks like the NSG have quietly been taking out the terrorists (9 captured alive now apparently). I really have no idea how the hell they are capturing the terrorists alive! Lets hope cooler heads win out tomorrow when the dust settles.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

Let me suggest that the main terrorist actors here influenced some young, disgruntled locals into acting with them. The live captures and dead will be these. Maybe even brought in from elsewhere, but still, my point is that the dead and captured "terrorists" might be ill-trained, ill-equipped individuals, intended as bait for the gov't forces to allow the highly trained "real" terrorists to escape. Seems plausible....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Yes, very odd. They (IBN) have been running a loop for the past several hours now. What's the deal there?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

No problem.
Here is the information on the 2001-2002 stand off.

2001-2002 India-Pakistan stand off

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
weird that it just happened, I was telling people last week about how indians are the largest race after the chinese and making a joke that in america indians are considered to be caucasian. Maybe I was picking up some sort of psychic feeling about india. I also read an article where an indian psychiatrist spoke about the term "the war on terrorism" and that it was an oxymoron because terrorism is a war, funny also because i was making another joke a month ago about the war on the war on the war, because terms starting with "the war on" don't really capture the attention I think people are looking for. Does anyone think that is a psychic vision or am I just another crazy ats'er?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drumist69

CNN are just reporting from there and saying there's no sign of it coming to an end at all. No video or live feed though. Did all the cameramen just pack up and go home? I know it's the early hours of the morning but surely they're still filming, especially if it's as CNN are reporting and it's not over.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Maya00a]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks for that, I'll check the good old western CNN now! This is a very confused situation, and the gov't of India seems loathe to offer up anything but good news at this point. They want this affair done with, it seems..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I agree - it's not WW3

Horrific as this is - it was calculated for relatively minimal casualties. Mumbai is huge - the largest city in India. Much larger than NY and with people everywhere - on the streets everywhere.

There were 7 different places attacked - spread throughout the city.

And yet 130 people were killed with a percentage of those being foreign... compare that to the 1900 people on 9/11 - and so far no WW3 from that (unless you live in Iraq and it feels like it.)

This was a controlled demolition like we've seen before... and it's a "controlling" attack as well. People are obediently staying in their homes. And this is dragging on and on through the west's prime time and biggest TV day in the US. Football watchers are all hearing about every development.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mls11.11

I dreamt the London 7/7 stuff 36 hours before and told Scotland yard and US Grosvenor square about it to giggles of laughter. Yes you are picking up on something, no you're not crazy.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Thanks alot infinite..

The 2001-2002 India-Pakistan standoff was a military standoff between India and Pakistan that resulted in the amassing of troops on either side of the International Border (IB) and along the Line of Control (LoC) in the region of Kashmir. This was the second major military standoff between India and Pakistan following the successful detonation of nuclear devices by both countries in 1998 and the most recent standoff between the nuclear rivals. The other had been the Kargil War. Offensive military build up was initiated by India in response to a militant attack on the Indian Parliament on December 13, 2001 during which fourteen people, including the five men who attacked the building, were killed. India claimed that the attacks were carried out by two Pakistan based militant groups fighting Indian rule in Kashmir

The attack thats happening now is ten times worse! I cant believe this, if they responded like this for 15 dead in 2001, what are they gonna respond like with over 125 dead now.. dosent look good at all.

link   
This doesn't make sense really. The injured, Taj terrorist is still at large in the hotel. How come? He's injured and alone and has been for hours and hours now.

Still no new images coming out of what's been happening for quite a few hours now. Anyone got any up to date video/live feeds?

link   
You will not find a false flag attack where the perps end up getting shot and killed. Real false flags are always "safe" operations that involve killing from a distance ie: bombs. These men will be chased down and eventually killed, nobody from the CIA would agree to work a job like that

link   

reply to post by Getsmart

I honestly think you should calm down.

This isn't the start of World War III (again). China has a administrative area in Kashmir and certainly will not allow militarisation of the area. The United Nations will step in to prevent any escalations too.

Hi Infinite,

Thanks for your advice. You may also wish to give the same to those in Mumbai.

Regarding WWIII, it is my concerted opinion that you are either misinformed, insufficiently educated in geopolitics, or unable to observe convergence between declared intentions and current events. Obama has repeatedly voiced a desire to bomb Pakistan. See another poster's above listed links to press declarations to this effect. But of course this does not count for you as signifying "intent". Julius Cesar, whom you may remember as the inventor of your favorite salad, said "Qui bono?" which is self-implicit. Few benefit from these events, and some were instrumented into thinking they would, and left holding the bag.

You may be right regarding WWIII. I wish it were so. It may be wrong and I will celebrate. It must be averted. But this is certainly an attempt to destabilize the region, and indirectly make China's position more fragile. Read up on Zbigniew Brzezinski's 2 ebooks at my signature link and let me know what you think about his projects. Is he really afraid that China will intervene? Do you really think that the UN will intervene? Certainly not before it is too late, if their past record is any indication.

PS. Your point is well understood, WWIII is not here. No need to further insist.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

They are still filming, but no live feed encase terrorist within the locations can view what the security forces are planning.

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join