It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 96
<< 93  94  95   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by t0ken

"The real question is how did these armed to brim terrorists managed to ride their trawler from karachi to mumbai which has a distance of 500 nautical miles and the fastest trawler would take atleast 50 hours to get to their distination.And india has 21 state-of-art radar systems lined up all the way till Sir-Creek which can even detect movements till the Gawadar Port Pakistan,so how did these terrorists manage to stay undetected all the way to mumbai?"

=====================================

The only good answer to that question I can think of as a former
radar tech for missile systems is that it was a wood boat, and
they did not use radar reflecting paint.

Also if you have several of you buddies crowd the line so to speak
they work as a diversion.

Fog can also work in the favor of someone trying to slip thru.

Tech is good, but it has its loopholes.

Supposedly the total plans were on the boat, if someone can find them
maybe they mention how they planned to make it thru this area.

Maybe they stole a device similar to IFF ( identification friend or foe )
from a Indian ship and used it, or bought it on the black market.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by t0ken

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by t0ken

However an LeT connection has been made, thus the ISI can't be far behind. I may be wrong of course, but I think we can both agree that this is how the ISI roll.

Yes i know how ISI rolls.But it rolls to achieve millitary objectives i.e Kargil Not killing a bunch of civillians indiscriminately.If there are millitant organisations that were involved in Pakistan, than they are to blame not Pakistani authorities.8 Paskistani soldiers died yesterday in Swat region fighting these terrorists.What more does india want when Pakistan is doing everyhing possible?

Sometimes the ISI will resort to car bombings and it appears
there is evidence to back it up.

US claims evidence linking ISI to Kabul bombing

Of course in this world of lies it is hard to tell if everyone is lying
and secret motives abound.

We may never know the full truth of all these things.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

India under attack as cordinated shooting and grenades explosions target foreigners, i dunno is this a false flag attack, Maybe they might blame it on pakistanis, this will be interesting..

Well, an attack on India is always associated with Pakistan, weather or weather not theyh actualy did that. Though now, they decided to actually cooperate with Pakistan. Pakistani prime minister did sound abit stuttery when he was responding to the attack in thanksgivivng, but then again, that must be a reflex since they both have a collosal grudge against eachother.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Israel stated that they should have surrounded the terrorists in one full swop. Do you think it is possible given that the entire hotel was taken hostage?

When they clear room by room, the hostages in te last room will be long dead

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
OK so I noticed this is an old thread and I see a lot of people questioning the Red thread worn by terrorist that was caught. It is called a "Kalawa" or "Atta" and it is worn in Pakistan as well as india. It is true that it has hindu roots but it is used at "dargahs" or grave sites of muslim saints. It worn after wishing for something at these grave sites. It's sometimes tied to a wall or trees as well. I, like you didn't know this until I searched the internet. I just typed in red thread pakistan, kalawa pakistan and I came across threads where pakistanis mentioned it being used in their country by muslims ( I am guessing people in denial are gonna accuse the wearers or not really being muslim anyways but the fact of the matter is that it is used by citizens of both countries both hindu and muslims). Also have to remember this guy came from a very poor background and wasn't educated very well, and those type of people tend to believe in voodoo, threads and magic more then others.

Also here is a very good documentary made on the attack. You get hear the intercepted phone calls between the terrorrists and their command, witness interview as well as interview of the terrorist that was caught.

en.sevenload.com...

Sorry I don't know how to embed video but it is a very good documentary, do check it out.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by nworb]

top topics

<< 93  94  95   >>

join