It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Under Terror Attack! At least ten people killed in Mumbai shootings: TV (now 125 +)

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
This could be a major terrorist attack this day. We have the attacks in India, Kabul and now a passenger jet has just crashed into the ocean off France. The attacks in India are well planned and I would put my money on the Pakistani ISI as who is responsible. The Enfields are carried by Indian police and thats probably how they got them. They came in from the ocean as the Indian navy has caught a ship they suspect is responsible for delivering the terrorist. I bet they have found large bombs as they probably had plans to flatten the hotels. India had better have its armed forces at the ready to repel a larger attack from Pakistan. This could all be a distraction for a large attack.

Sky watcher,

The ISI have been trained and work directly with the CIA. They also financed the fake front men for 9/11. Today they are working for somebody's agenda, but probably not for Pakistan which stands to be annihilated by such events. Complicities are also likely in the Indian secret service. Who other than the CIA can muster such complicities? You tell me.

Here is a comment to recent news by a local inhabitant:

Then what our security forces do if they know this
by Ram Krishan on 2008-11-27 23:05:52.304187+05:30

IF there is this knowledge then what our security agencies have done.It's seems some part of our security forces are also with those bastards.They will atack again and again as we have reportedly killed and catch only about 15 to 20 of them while media says they were atleast 50 in total.What other 30 do who knows.But these authority will say we know this and we know that but do nothing.These bastard will go to some musilm areas capture some people.Torture them and let them sign some stuff in .......I hate them all

Article: Terrorists did recee, set up control rooms in luxury hotels
external source:
www.indianexpress.com...

World War III has just been declared !.

This was done similarly to the declaration of World War II. If you don't know how WWII started, you can find out in Chapter VII "I started World War II" in Paul Meskil's book Hitler's Heirs, Where Are They Now which is available as an ebook download at my signature link.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooberiffic
Or maybe an exceptionally light Punjabi or Kashmiri with strong sunlight shining in their hair.

it was night when they attacked

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe the US had to say that they were sending the FBI to cover up for who was there to begin with? Or just to sound important? Invested?

I understand that because of the US citizens you tell me that it is normal for the FBI to go overseas and investigate. But I also agree it sounds a bit cowboy.

And it seems so lightening speed investigating to be declaring who's who while things are still going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenomorph07

Or maybe an exceptionally light Punjabi or Kashmiri with strong sunlight shining in their hair.

Oops duh yeah! Flourescent lighting maybe
?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
The best way to judge the outcome will be the casualty figures and the number of hostages freed/ killed. Speed isn't at all important in the grand scheme of things.

You are a friend so I will ask this question gently....

Who exactly will tally up the dead?

Thanks for the kid gloves

The tally will be undertaken by the Bombay police/ ambulance service. I doubt there would be any manipulation though, if anything the figures of the number of dead would be exaggerated to garner international support and justify tougher anti-terror laws + ID cards etc.

A coverup would be very, very difficult. I think the truth will come out eventually one way or another.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
World War III has just been declared !.

Again? Man, that has to be the third time this month on ATS. World War III was apparently declared in a thread regarding Russia and Georgia

According to reports, this is pretty much over now.

Sadly 125 have died

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Really, this is normal. If your mom were over there, you'd be kicking and screaming if the US gov't hadn't sent someone over to begin to assess the situation yet. I know I would be calling congress-critters and such to get the ball rolling as soon as I heard about this!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is anyone actually surprised? We were well prepared with the rhetoric:

Pakistani-Americans ask Obama to ease rhetoric about bombing targets in Pakistan

www.reuters.com...

www.naitazi.com...

Sheesh, they are not even making us have to dig here!!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gooberiffic

too flashy for my taste but im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Maybe they had a Chechen or two. Or maybe an exceptionally light Punjabi or Kashmiri with strong sunlight shining in their hair. Exceedingly unlikely that central casting screwed up that badly.

I dont care how much sunlight is shining through a paki's hair, it never looks even remotely blonde, i know loads of them, and have sun bathed with a few of them aswell.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenomorph07

Oops duh yeah! Flourescent lighting maybe
?

lol you guys are comical.

I take it you havent considered the fact that they could be Chechen/ Circassian/ Iranian/ Western Convert/ Hazara.

Wouldn't you describe this guy as "foreign looking and fair skinned" if you were Indian? He's Hazara, from Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I'm gonna stick with third rate army but impressive CT... Any armed force still using Enfields is third rate. I am amazed more hostages were not killed. I still wonder if there was a specific person of interest for the terrorists. heck they got the ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ya I mentioned Chechen in the first post. Or it could be Nuristani. Possibilities abound.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

aye,but he looks more like a made-for-tv movies' action star
,the kid looks pretty sad though

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xenomorph07

Yeah, that helps.

Has there been any discussion yet about how this has all coincided near and on Thanksgiving? Do you think the terrorists (or if false flag, a/many government(s)) knew about this and planned it for this specific time?

[edit on 11/27/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Last I checked this was not India's thanksgiving, but still, odd coincidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

I'm gonna stick with third rate army but impressive CT... Any armed force still using Enfields is third rate. I am amazed more hostages were not killed. I still wonder if there was a specific person of interest for the terrorists. heck they got the ATS.

What makes you think the army uses Enfields. I don't think they have for over 40 years. That is why they are available in the surplus market in the US. That was the city cops. Anyways good job by the NSG. Credit where credit is due.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The whole reason the military went in late was the fact that the idiot politicians underestimated the situation. The saw a bunch of kids with guns and thought that they could deal with it.
The result was the death of some of the top police officers and loads of bystanders.
The Military and the cops have performed above and beyond the call of duty and beyond our expectations.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by xenomorph07

Yeah, that helps.

Has there been any discussion yet about how this has all coincided near and on Thanksgiving? Do you think the terrorists (or if false flag, a/many government(s)) knew about this and planned it for this specific time?

[edit on 11/27/2008 by SonicInfinity]

Thanksgiving?

nah,i dont think the terrorists give too much thought about whos gonna carve the turkey
and besides,hindu and islamic religions dont have the concept of thankgiving

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gooberiffic

Ohhhh, thought that was the freakin military with the Enfields. I thought someone linked something about most of the military using them. I'll eat crow
. Still, cops with Enfields.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join