It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have No Words.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

i doubt she would. she seems like that kind of women who is so stupid and blind that jesus couldnt cure her.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Do these Westboro Baptist church members participate in incest? Just wondering. Inbred idiots, maybe?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Do these Westboro Baptist church members participate in incest? Just wondering. Inbred idiots, maybe?

honestly i wouldnt doubt it.

breeding with others isnt what jesus wants. jesus told us to keep it in the family lol

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

As I looked into her eyes, and I looked as carefully as I could - no one was home.

The bell was clanging, the lights were blinking, but the train wasn't coming.

Supposition on my part, but I sincerely believe that this is the very reason incest was declared a no-no millennia ago. Like David Koresh, some folks get the Messiah complex going, as their own lives are useless and meaningless, and they must in some way finally have a success. So you find a few other witless idiots and come up with a perversion that revolves around you.

For non-Christians, I can tell you I am ashamed of such blatant ignorance.

These folks should have drowned their young at birth. And if my son were being buried and these assholes showed up, there'd be a lot of other funerals in the next few day, and I'd invite a lot of friends to attend their funerals and bring lots of signs and bullhorns.

And no, that's not the Christian response.

What a waste of breath!

This is a fine example of the Devil doing his work while concealed behind a cross.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Jesus, the one time I agree with Hannity & Colmes, what a crazy #.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I'm so tired of Christians saying "They aren't really following the Bible" to excuse people like Ted Haggerd, the Phelpses, the Catholic pedophiles.

I am making NO EXCUSE for this woman, or any other person or religious group. The fact is many religions that label themselves as "Christians" ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF THE BIBLE, and for that they WILL be held accountable when the time comes to confront Gods divine justice.

AGAIN... NO EXCUSE!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
what a crazy #.

that about sums it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've attended funerals protested by these people. We protected the families from them. Crap like theirs cannot be explained. There are no words.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
I've attended funerals protested by these people. We protected the families from them. Crap like theirs cannot be explained. There are no words.

so theres more then one of these groups? is stupidity and disrepsect that far spread? i figured its jsut one backward town. i cant seem them doing this at a large funeral or in any city that has pride for their soldiers.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If all people held the belief.
That the only war you should ever fight should be within your own country.
I doubt there would be any wars.
I believe in national service for all. But the training should only be gorilla tactics in nature.
Given the right terrain a determined populace can not be beaten.

Killing is wrong for whatever reason. Every religion sates this.
Yes I know there is a ton of references out there all about honor killings and Islam wanting to kill all the non believers. But these are manipulated text taken out of context and used in propaganda against large populations with high rates of illiteracy.

I think the biggest epiphany about all of this is.
Think for yourself.
Don't ever let someone else interpret something for you. Because that is all it will be "someone else s interpretation".
You never get a straight story it will always be biased from ppoint of view to another.
And always be aware when they use "hate tactics" ie story's designed to make you pissed off at cultures or belief systems.
I am starting to see them all the time now. A constant stream of negative information and tidbits about Islam and the people of the middle east.

We are such brilliant intelligent beings. It breaks my heart to see us so easily manipulated, in to doing evil acts

"You are either with us or against us"
Who is us?
what if I never liked your policy to begin with?
does that mean I with them because I don't like you or your policy?
How come I don't get to decide who I am with or not with?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well you gotta her credit for showing her face on national TV... She made herself a very public target. Eventually what she gives out, will be thrown back at her. I just hope there's a news crew there so we all can watch her fate. If she is as religious as she claims, then she knows the phrase, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICallGhosts
Well you gotta her credit for showing her face on national TV... She made herself a very public target. Eventually what she gives out, will be thrown back at her. I just hope there's a news crew there so we all can watch her fate. If she is as religious as she claims, then she knows the phrase, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."

credit her for being stupid? for being disrespectful? for going on tv and spewing hate? nope sorry she doesnt deserve anything except to be sent to iraq and fight for her stupid backward beliefs.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh my god, I don't know what's worse!

This woman's sheer ignorance and sick twisted world view,

Or the fact that I actually agree with Sean Hannity.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Im a christian Mystic.

I do agree the protestors are idiots and not following the ways of Christ.

But, OP you are stereotyping the whole, based on a few nutjobs.

That would be like me posting a youtube vid by an angry atheist and then say,

"I'm so glad I'm a Christian with Enlightenment, peace, transcendence, ego death, selfless Love, and contentment compared to the bitterness that atheists live in"

[edit on 15-11-2008 by dominicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

I come from a conservative portion of the country with a ton of military and ex-military. They ever tried that, I really believe the law officers would be very slow to react, and that there would be some good, old-fashioned, country ass-whippings occur.

And even if some did get toted off to jail, there'd be a line of folks offering to troll their bail.

So twisted.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Im a christian Mystic.

I do agree the protestors are idiots and not following the ways of Christ.

But, OP you are stereotyping the whole, based on a few nutjobs.

That would be like me posting a youtube vid by an angry atheist and then say,

"I'm so glad I'm a Christian with Enlightenment, peace, transcendence, ego death, selfless Love, and contentment compared to the bitterness that atheists live in"

[edit on 15-11-2008 by dominicus]

i in no way meant it as an attack on religion. i was merely saying that this women and her religious nonsense is the reason i gave up trying to learn religion. maybe not everyone is at that point but many will spew nonsense to try to convince you of there one sided point.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
The fact is many religions that label themselves as "Christians" ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF THE BIBLE, and for that they WILL be held accountable when the time comes to confront Gods divine justice.

It's kind of impossible to follow the teachings/orders from god in the bible, considering the contradictions, and the fact you would be placed in jail (if not executed, depending on the law) for many of the atrocities (in mine and others opinion) you would commit.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow. Inbred backward # people. I'm amazed something hasn't happened to them yet. I also can't believe the church is still standing. I say if we get wind of them protesting we go block the motorcades view. No human decency.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyindevil

It's kind of impossible to follow the teachings/orders from god in the bible, considering the contradictions, and the fact you would be placed in jail (if not executed, depending on the law) for many of the atrocities (in mine and others opinion) you would commit.

The Bible does NOT contradict itself AT ALL, but that's another thread.

I am not sure what you are talking about when you say "the atrocities you would commit". Since I follow TRUE Bible teachings, I don't (and NEVER would) own a weapon to harm my neighbor. Divine Justice comes directly from God, I will not fight in any kind of war, in fact if I had to, I would die for you, would you do the same for me?

true teachings

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I got to witness Phelps' church firsthand going to work one day when they were protesting at our state capitol. I had never seen such hatred and ugliness firsthand. I am a Christian and I was grossly offended. I was so tempted to yell back at them, but what's the point?

I think these people are brainwashed, know nothing of the love or compassion of Christ and do not practice anything close to the example Jesus set for us. All they do is spread hatred and ugliness.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join