It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
I have been saying to everyone I know for a while now that he just needs to produce the damn thing to shut everyone up. Plain and simple. You knpow what response I get all the time? "Well, he doesn't have to produce it because he is an american citizen. He doesn't have to produce it cause of blah blah blah I just can't think for myself so I spout off random nonesense."

I still think he should produce it just to shut everyone up

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Finn1916]

According to the Washington insiders this is all the talk of the town in DC, maybe this is why he looked so stressed at the press conference.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Isn't there some sort of evidence his mother went to Kenya or some other country in the year he was born?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Now, please show where I said he wasn't born in the US

Jenna you've questioned his status as a citizen ever since you typed your first word in this thread. Please don't play dumb.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Fukino can't legally release the birth certificate to anyone and EVERY judge has thrown these frivilous lawsuits out of court.

Here is a hole that I have seen in almost everyone of your posts against those who just want to see that things are done properly. If his birth certificate can not be released to anyone, how is it that factcheck.org and all of these other sites that nay-sayers keep clinging to, acquire this photo/fax of the alleged birth certificate. It seems that this would be releasing it to somebody other than obama, his spouse, or parent.

just my 2 cents...

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

If I have then you should have no problem showing it. Don't back out on me now. You claim I have said he was not born here so show where I said he wasn't. I'm not playing dumb, I just know I said nothing of the sort. Feel free to prove I did in fact say he wasn't born in the US and I will apologize.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have a specific opinion of Mr. Berg and it consists of two words:

Jack Thompson

The similarities are striking.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by numo16

even if obama was born in hawaii and was a natural born citizen, he attended school in indonesia as a child:

barry soetoro is barack obama. the argument in the court case is that in order to go to school in indonesia at the time, you had to be an indoensian citizen, which these papers say he was. in order to get an indoensian citizenship at the time, you had to renounce any foreign citizenships. that means that obama would have had to renounce his american citizenship.

thus, even if obama ever regained his american citizenship, he would be a naturalized US citizen, not a natural born citizen, and thus ineligible to be president

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why the heck wasn't this issue resolved before now? I should think birth certificate verification should have been required at the time the someone filed as a candidate. This should have been dealt with prior to deeming the person as eligible for running for the office of President of the United States.
If anything, let us learn from this and prevent it from happening again.

Really, it is just plan stupid that this issue wasn't resolved beforehand.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
www.youtube.com...

anyways there is video of his Kenyan grandma saying he "barrack was born in this village"

i tend to believe a grandma especially when apparently she didn't know
If he was born in Kenya he can't be president here.

Your quote is incorrect and wrong. You are spreading lies and falsehoods. Once again beforetime, I implore you to please DENY IGNORANCE.

She said ''Barack is a son of this village'.

What are you trying to get at here. So you think that Obama's mother, who raised Obama on foodstamps and in poverty, PURCHASED a ticket to Kenya to have Obama, and then purchased a ticket BACK to America in order to fool people?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DellGribble
I was just conversing with somebody about this very topic (in person, not online). I had heard rumblings about this a couple weeks ago. This was the first I'd heard about the court giving him until Dec. 1.

Is there anybody out there that has a problem with him being forced to produce a U.S. birth certificate or risk loosing the office? If so, I cannot imagine why.

I can imagine why... can you say Stolen Election?

Anything to do with this case should have been ironed out during the primaries. For it to have any effect post-election does nothing but reek of something even worse than partisanship.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe either way, but if he isn't a citizen then he shouldn't take office no matter how much rioting there is. We at least need to have this rule enforced or it will be used as a legal precedent to continue the practice. One of these days we've got to make our politicians start following some rules.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The problem is that in the COLB it does not state the DR. in attendence and the actual time and date and hospital or place of the birth. That certificate is called the vault certificate. All the information is on that not the COLB which most people have copies of in their personal possesion! This is the certificate that SCOTUS needs to verify. This certificate has NOT been produced...YET!!!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There are pictures at Factcheck.org.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

when asked by the bishop...
..was you there when obama was born in kenya..

she says yes i was.

how am i making anything up..the audio clear says it.

and that dude keeps saying deny ignorance..must be a glutton .

she flat says she was there at his birth in kenya!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Clerk also required the defendants (Obama, the DNC, and FEC) to respond to the Writ of Certiorari by December 1.

Ignorance and politics notwithstanding. This is pretty clear.

Why the fuss?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

YAY!! Thanks for supplying these, I haven't seen anyone else show these pieces of the evidence. I do know what the case is about and support berg completely in it. I do believe it is the right of the citizens to question if their leader qualifies according to the document that this country was founded upon. Oh, and for all of those claiming this is just a right-wing nutter case, it all started with a democrat

[edit on 10-11-2008 by numo16]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Obama's people should just make a fake one.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hahaha this is sooo funny you mean to tell me he was allowed to have a top secret security briefing,went though was is likely the best background check that any of us will ever have and you guys still think hes not a american citizen?Hahaha.....he won guys get over it Hahahaha

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
www.youtube.com...
Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya

when asked by the bishop...
..was you there when obama was born in kenya..

she says yes i was.

how am i making anything up..the audio clear says it.

and that dude keeps saying deny ignorance..must be a glutton .

she flat says she was there at his birth in kenya!!!

The problem is that nobody else says that and he has a valid birth certificate from Hawii. If you wish to choose heresay over a valid legal document I would say that's a pretty foolish choice.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join