It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What if Obama was born in the US embassy in Kenya?

Isn't that sovereign US soil?

Peace

[edit on 10-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
look, even if obama produces his original birth certificate for the supreme court... they will say that the supreme court was bought off or it was a finely faked document presented to the court. why does anybody think this will satisfy the right-wing? this is how they are!! this is the way they will always be. and if you think this is bad...wait till he is actually in office. he will be villified each and every day of his presidency by these nut-jobs. remember they accused clinton of...murder, drug running, felony stock transactions, etc.....i mean, would you expect anything to change from those days? these people do not care about america...they care about how to anger people, how to divide people, how to be as mean as hell to anybody that opposses their particular world view. without anger and resentment they have no life.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by gordonwest

You will note the little box around my above comment, just as for this one. I was posting my personal opinion concerning this issue, not as a mod, but as a member. And I wasn't saying either side was/is right or wrong to discuss these questions. I simply stated my reasoning for thinking there is little proof that Obama lacks legal citizenship.

You are a MOD and a member. Thank You for posting here with the people. G'day to you, Sir!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by checkmate

I would like to say they wouldn't, but I'm sure some still would. Heck some seem to think rednecks are sub-human so then I'm sure there would be people saying he isn't the right species to be president. Darn speciests! (Apparently that isn't a word... According to my spell-checker anyway.. I hereby claim any future trademarks on the words speciests!
)

Back on topic, if showing a piece of paper is all it takes to make any and all who don't believe he was born in the US shut up, why not just do it? Not a COLB. Not to a website that may or may not be in his back pocket. The actual vault copy of his original birth certificate to the courts. It is an extremely easy task to quiet any talk of him not being a natural born citizen.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
he his a globe trotter, a man of the world having a significant portion of his life lived with, if not as, as Muslim in a foreign country Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school Video) www.cnn.com...#/video/world/2007/01/22/vause.obama.school.cnn

Why would you bring religion into politics? Obama is not muslim, but does that mean being a muslim means that you arent 'really American' as you stated.

Keep religion out of politics. Does christian denote 'American' and muslim denote 'Anti-American'? Keep in mind a LOT of good muslims are fighting for your freedom denounce their religion.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
tis all hearsay, for me.

Who cares, if he is a double agent,

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

But it's too late to do Hillary any good, even were it proved true. And if there was a possibility it could have been true, then she would have, IMO, pursued this while she still had a chance to win. Now Berg goes forward with this, without her open support. To me this sounds more like someone who won't let go of a argument, even though he's been told he can't win.

Could there be a basis to the claim? Sure. But not a smoking gun, or Mrs. Clinton would have held it up to the world while she still had a chance at the Presidency. Could she have been coerced into dropping this idea? Again, anything is possible; but considering the backing she had, I doubt fear would have been enough. (Trust me, here in Arkansas we have a long history of the Clinton's reaction to situations, and the bodies to prove it.
They are major risk takers, if there's just half a chance at winning. )

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

No, the statutes read that only if one parent or both is in the service of the US government, either by being employed or in the armed services! One parent needs to be a citizen in good standing or both parents being on vacation or working for an American based company! Even then you must visit the embassy and declare the childs right to be given citizenship! Theres like 20 forms to fill out if this is the case and then the Ambassador assigned to the embasy must sign off on it himself!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I'm not disputing that point. BUT, 4 years from now they won't have to deal with him and I'm sure no one's stupid enough to reelect Biden for a second term!!!LOL

Zindo

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I spent some of the best times of my life living in Arkansas - and during the Clinton years - so I know what you mean.

And that means I still haven't ruled her (them) out. Anyone else notice how they've basically gone silent? Sure sign they're up to something. And why would they go as far as killing in the past, but not do it to reach the greatest prize of all?

So, has anyone really researched what would happen if Obama's election were thown out? Would the democrat power base just get to appoint a new standard bearer (Clinton)? Or, would the democrat controlled congress get to choose the president (Clinton, again)?

Curioser and curioser ...

[edit on 11/10/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
AND fastcheck.org is not god.

Ok, pretend factcheck.org doesnt exist. What about the statements from the head of the hawaiian health department. The doctors that confirmed his birth certificate. Do you think they would risk their credibility and careers to create a lie?

Lets take a rational discourse here. Why would Obama's mother, who raised him in poverty and foodstamps PURCHASE a ticket to give birth to Obama in Kenya, a third world country, then purchase ANOTHER ticket to fly all the way back to America to 'fool' everyone.

Can people not see the 900 pound elephant sitting in the room? Can someone explain that rationale?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

The election stands as it is. Biden becomes the POTUS and then he selects a vice and congreshas to approve. That lets Shrillary in for the position. The Klintons quietly get rid of Biden and presto-chango, Shrillary fer Pres!!!LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
You republicans really are like deranged psychopathic stalkers, get rejected and it just makes you even more insane. Obama isn't going anywhere, you better just get used to it. His birth certificate has been verified, it's over, stop living in denial and face reality.

What a shame... This is why this country is rolling down-hill, picking up a head of steam. People spouting off like they know what they're talking about when they don't.

I haven't the time, nor patience, to give you an elementary education and deprogram you from your obvious guzzling of the "kool-Aid" but I will say this. Obama's Birth Certificate HAS NEVER BEEN VERIFIED! Never, ever - not once, not ever!!!

The partisan website DailyKos produced what was alleged to be a Certificate of Live Birth - one devoid of a raised seal that would at least give it a hint of authenticity. However, a Certificate of Live Birth is NOT, let me repeat, IS NOT a long-version vault Birth Certificate. Anyone, born anywhere, having achieved naturilized citizenship can get a Certificate of Live Birth - ANYONE!

Research it and you shall see. Now, go ahead and start in on the pointless ad hominems and temper-tantrums cuz "your guy" may be a complete fraud. I've simply stuck to the facts, but please skewer me because I'm insistent that the laws of this land are upheld.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Way to go Berg! Obama is such a shady guy. Grandma says he was born in Kenya - he claims he was born in HI. He produces cheesy birth certificate - and has the real vault copy sealed. Then there's the whole Indonesian thing about Barry Soetoro the Islamic Indonesian citizen. He would have had to renounce his US citizenship as they don't allow dual. There is no mention of this Barry Soetoro alias on his attorney application to the Supreme Court of Illinois. So he's already lied At Least once about his past. How can anybody trust this guy?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by MetatronCubensis]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

The election stands as it is. Biden becomes the POTUS and then he selects a vice and congreshas to approve. That lets Shrillary in for the position. The Klintons quietly get rid of Biden and presto-chango, Shrillary fer Pres!!!LOL

Now that kind of logic is more like it. Better hunker down, though. The Clintons may have someone on this board, and they won't like it if you've blown the cover on their plans too early.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Your ancestors weren't born here unless they were native Americans. Your
relatives, like everyone else here are immigrants. Our entitlement was that of all men being equal regardless of country of origin.

Technically, no one but Tonto and native American Indians are eligible to be president.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As I understand it, if Obama were determined to be unable to fill the office, then the VP would be named President. After all, his name was on the winning ticket. It would be no different than having him die between the election and the inauguration.

And Zindo, the next four years could bring anything, and the Clintons know that. This election was the one she banked her future on, moving to NY, building a power base from day one, and all the rest. I doubt she would withhold "evidence" in favor of an uncertain future; it's not the "grab the bull by the horns" way they do business.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Ok, pretend factcheck.org doesnt exist. What about the statements from the head of the hawaiian health department. The doctors that confirmed his birth certificate. Do you think they would risk their credibility and careers to create a lie?

First I've heard of a doctor confirming his birth certificate and I wasn't aware that they were qualified to do so. As for the head of the health department, she isn't risking her career or credibility. She verified that they are holding it. She never verified if it says he was born in Hawaii or if it says he was born elsewhere, only that they are holding it. Which really is quite smart on her part. That is what all the fuss is about. Not if they have his birth certificate on file in Hawaii, but what is listed as his place of birth.

Still awaiting your proof that I said he wasn't born in the US, by the way.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by Simulacra

Okay, I just noticed something about the 'Certificate of Live Birth'. In the bottom lower left corner there is a document number and date of revision. I swear the revised date is November 2001. (I tried to take a screen clipping and resize it to post here, but I'm not sure how to post the image. Can anyone else clip an image of the certificate and blow it up to show the numbers in the bottom left-hand corner?)

If I'm correct, and it is 'Rev. 11/01', then how the heck would that be? How in the world would the said certificate form be dated 40 years after his birth?

hmmmm.

So now its doctored but you just cant seem to get the proof to show it's doctored.

Hey, I think I see Prophey Yahweh and Aussie Bloke in your corner. Tell them I said 'hi'.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join