It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The pleiadians are just a bunch of crap conjured up by hoaxers trying to bilk people out of their money. And from the looks of it, doing a WONDERFUL job.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I do have to say I believe u..the naysayers arent ready to accept the truth. I really thank you for posting this up. I have become more and more awakened since about a couple of years ago. I know in my gut what is right. I hope more people become awakened like u and I...
I have to add that I know these sentient beings come on pure devine light or just plain deception...

I hope the pledians and othet benevolant races come and aid us, that is, until others become more aware and just accept them as brothers and sisters...

Again, thanks for posting, keep up the good work ^^)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I believe the pleiadians are infact the andromedans.
The andromedans are usually female and blonde, very pretty and very much into sex!
They are quite powerful but lack the courage to intervene properly.
They have done some minor inteventions ie getting "people" to change for the good.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I I thank you for the message. The pleadings,light workers and galactic federation have been spreading this information a lot lately because we are now ready to understand and believe. I am awake and understand. I also have been trying to spread the message. Its a 100% positive with no negative affects towards humanity, nothing i say can hurt a being. More and more people are becoming aware. The dark governments are trying to put us in a negative vibration for whats to come because they know they will soon end, but people are becoming more aware and bypassing it. Although there is not enough people yet to activate the system, were getting closer thanks to the speed up in conscious. Heaven will soon be on earth as we imagined. Maybe not this life time but next life time and we will live a lot longer too but this could happen depending on how fast people can wake up and be fully conscious. Mother nature is correcting its self from the negative vibratings with natural disasters but the governments are taking advantage of this and making its worse so they can make a profit off it. This will soon end and we will be back to normal. Our souls chose to come here to experience this and how to be positive in such a negative environment. Ask your higher self for wisdom and you will be on the right track leaded by the positive side.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

I'am really interested but you people make me feel so tired. I almost can't stand this no more. Someday soon I will delete my ATS-link from my computer. I thought this was a good place to share and discuss things, but I feel I'm surrounded by silly, boring and inmature people.Sorry for the good guys who done great work. All the others.....continiu dreaming, being abducted and channeling, and keep on passing messages from whereever they come from. Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Do me a favor and tell the Pleidians that they are not welcome and to get the hell back to their own corner of the galaxy. They are trespassing and will face severe repercussions if they don't comply.

Have they invented a sarcasm font yet?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StarMessenger

Thank you for this information

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Cant you just make a video? im to lazy to read all that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So we have to "believe" in them for them to be able to take action? pfft what a load of BS. If they existed and could travel light years to our planet, they wouldn't need us to believe in them for them to show themselves to the world. I don't get why all these supposed "alien" races have the need to communicate "though" people instead of just announcing themselves to the world on their own. With their kind of tech, it wouldn't shouldn't be a problem for such an advanced society. Don't get me wrong, I DO believe there is other life out there....I just have issues with the ones that can't get a set of balls and talk to us on their own....no instead they choose to use people to send their message......don't they realize that for most people on the earth, seeing is believing?

Ok aliens, park your a$$ in front of my house and knock on the door. I will serve you coffee and cake while I film you and get undeniable PROOF that you exist and THEN share my discovery to the world...... did I mention the cake?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I believe. I am done with Earth, can't I just go with them?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

Patience, schools almost out.

edit on 6/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by wildoracle13

Patience, schools almost out.

edit on 6/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Man, I hope so. I hope they come get me. I kind of like the idea of hanging with the andromodeans or whatever... those blonde sex fiends, sounds like a fun job. Or is that the reptilian in me? I am confused.

Edit: I will be working on my intergalactic terminology.

edit on 29-6-2011 by wildoracle13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

Edit: I will be working on my intergalactic terminology.

edit on 29-6-2011 by wildoracle13 because: (no reason given)

Priceless

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are no aliens sending you messages. This, and other threads like it, are bids for attention from self deluded people looking for something to beleive in. Ashtar Command, Pleiadians, it's all a big profit geared hoax and obviously you've fell for it hook, line and sinker. I know you won't beleive that. Everyone mixed up with this cult are always inventing reasons that their prophecies of coming doom/salvation haven't came true, and will continue to do so until they've realized they've been had. Hopefuly you will wake up to that fact before posting another useless thread such as this.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You know what i find amazing... The very first line just shocks me.

I was just given permission to release some information I was told, the Pleiadians contacted me on March 18th of this year and have visited me 16 times since then I have kept track of every visit and even taken notes in a journal on everything they have told me.

So, lets say you're telling the truth... you've been visited 16 times since march. In all that time did you even once consider setting up a video camera, snapping a picture with your phone. Even a tape recording if needed.

Do they send you messages through telepathy or something?

No sounds, no visuals, no physical evidence, no proof...

Ironic?

edit on 29-6-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
with all due respect tell US something new! you say world leaders are being controlled how bout world leaders are corrupted and in league with these creatures maybe if there was honesty and more visual communication with the aliens there would be acceptance WE can not take it by word of mouth from something we con not see WE need transparency from the so called benevolent you say they can interfere like NATO and UN but were are they physically or otherwise understand that i am being opened minded not negative or insulting you in any way we need transparency otherwise i'ts jus hearsey

peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Pleidians are the rentboys of the galaxy and are as real as rhe klingons and superman

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've read stuff in the past that helps to validate your story. If I listen to the message, it feels very right. I only wish I could live a more clean life, but there are some things I'm just stuck on as a human right now. Electronics and the internet are a huge segment of my life, but I do meditate sometimes, and I've begun eating far more healthy than I used to. I also see all of the hypocrisy in these world governments, and also, believe that if enough humans were able to shake off this disgusting average mentality that everybody has seemed to development, it would disappear. I try to do my part, but I have very little power or influence on this damn planet..
edit on 30-6-2011 by RadarMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I, along with anybody else who lives in reality, sincerely hope the op has relieved the professional mental help (if he or she actually believes in the waddle they posted) they obviously need since the original date of this thread.

I can only imagine the ignorance that compelled the raising of this thread from obscurity. Obviously a disinfo agent desperate to shine the light on things that make us all look like a bunch of morons....adding to the reason why we will never be taken seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A couple of things -

If it's so wrong for us to eat meat, why are cows and pigs so damn tasty?

Also what would the reptillians get from control of us? Power? Money? If they have a vast galactic empire to control I hardly think any of that kind of thing matters.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join