It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a Pale Horse-Part Three: The 144,000 of the Twelve Tribes of Israel and the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well that would be where astrology plays an integral role with Religion. The Bible itself seems to be more of a calendar than anything. After getting past the BS that is in the Bible, we realize that it is an astrological chart.

The Mayans and Egyptians both know that the earth has through these cataclysmic sun spot cycles we know as ages four times already and December 21, 2012 that will make 5 and the Mayan calendar will reset starting again at 0.

Apparently the authors of the Bible must have been aware of this also. As it refers to the New Age with references like, the water bearer etc.

Thats basically the whole point. There is no predetermined outcome. People get lost with prophecy and all this other garbage when really, there is a limited view into the future, but you can never predict the future accurately, rather you can determine a number of different possible outcomes. But times are always changing.

The NWO clearly has a plan for massive population reduction. They plan on killing just about everybody that does not lower themselves to worshiping a false God. At least that is what the Georgia Guide Stones seem to indicate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really though we have a choice. The NWO will let people live who worship this false messiah because oit will help them harvest the ignorance that keeps them in authority into the New World.

By introducing a One World Government and a One World Religion, who would be left to question or challenge their authority? There would once again be peace on earth, but is this the kind of peace we want for mankind? The kind of peace they are offering seems to indicate that we will be slaves to a One World Government and Monopoly.

The 144,000 represent their bloodlines and their policies etc. However many people will tell you that 144,000 is synomonous with light frequency and opening your chakras through meditation, which is also true. That is the key to enlightenment and the problem we face is that everybody should be able to easily gain access to this knowledge for their own betterment and spiritual progress.

However these bloodlines have insteaad, hid this from most people and used it in a way that would keep their great seat of authority and make society easier to brainwash and control.

So now what we have is a possible WWIII scenario developing with Russia, because as far as I can tell Russia as an empire has carried there own weight in the world and been a powerful opposition to the One World Empire. Basically what happened on the Russia vs. Georgia war was that US was going to use Georgia to launch an attack against Iran, which Russia recieved this info in advance and basically stopped this from happening.

We all need to be thankful for Russias part in this, because they are the only real powerful military force that opposes these bastardized politics that serve no none but these Royal Bloodlines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So basically what we have learned is that under the current administration, there were plans to start WWIII before the elections creating martial law in the US and most likely being the final move to destroying the US and upsetting the Global economy with one fatal blow.

Instead whatwe have is another failed attempt for World Domination.

I am telling you guys, the NWO is preventable. These people are alot weaker then many people make them out to be.

But my point is that the Bible, especially the book of Revelations is not prophecy. It is a plan for war. They will repeat the same scenario of Jesus Christ the born of a virgin messiah to usher in the One World Government. This will mainly be accomplished therough Project Blue Beam and other political methods.

After that we will see them change the calendar to better serve them and create a false history lesson for future generations to come. Its like we saw the Nazis do all this terrible stuff during WWII and said oh that will never happen to the US, yet under the current administration we have watched them do this. Never do they become more advanced and try new things because they have seen that there previous method is proven to work, so we watch aas they do the same things and commit the same crimes against humanity over and over again.

So when are we going to say, "You know what, enough is enough."? We have watched mass genocides being repeated over and over again, using Religion as the prime motivator by this same group of people throughout history. How is it that they can keep repeating the same thing over and over again and continue to get away with it?

Enough!!!!!

It is time for humanity to evolve and leave this lower density mentality and ignorance behind.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
At first I was going to ignore seriously answering this thread because the conclusions are so ignorant. It is a revisionist "cut-n-paste" of prophesy, human historical data and pure fantacy. In one case the OP uses the bible then completely throws away the entire meaning and actual reading. Then he jumps into a foggy, quazi, rant..........

Fact, Jesus fulfilled dozens of specific prophesy's in the bible. He was "holy" and perfect before his father God.....

The 144,000 are of the 12 tribes of Israel which still exist on this planet and are "virgin" not defiled by women meaning keeping the original Hebrew covenant, God's commandments, and not "defiled" by a false religion.

The "pale" horse is one of the four "horsemen" that bring death from disease such as HIV, VX, Serin, yellow rain, anthrax, EBOLA, and yet unseen horrors from smallpox, etc, etc....

The OP's stinging together of such events into a poor fantacy conclusion would be laughable if it were not so ignorant of the truth.

Although seemingly "learned" the OP's thread is pure silly "tripe".........

May God bless you with true "wisdom" to see the ignorance of your ways...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Fact, Jesus fulfilled dozens of specific prophesy's in the bible. He was "holy" and perfect before his father God.....
[edit on 9-11-2008 by heliosprime]

its interesting that Jesus was the son of god, and that Caesarion's father Julius Caesar, was pronounced a God after his death.

but there cant be a connection there it has to be fantasy because the bible doesn't agree, therefore we should just believe in what they keep telling us, yea because obviously they trust us enough to give us the truth.

man, you cant be serious

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

The only thing here that is fantasy is your lack of evidence that this Jesus guy is who you say he is.

Fantasy: Jesus was born of a virgin on December 25.

Fantasy: Jesus died on a cross, only to be brought back to life three days later. Jesus then macically floated up to heaven to be with his father, God who deemed that he was perfect in every way shape and form.

Fantasy: the 144,000 are all perfect virgin male jewish boys, yeah ok?

Fact: There is no historical account of Jesus.

Fact: Immaculate conception is impossible, it defies both logic and science.

Fact: Rising from the dead after three days is also impossible.

Fact: The name Esau is Egyptian for Jesus.

Fact: The story is also verified from Egyptian Heiroglyphs.

Fact: Horus was also supposedly born on December 25

Fact: The ancient Egypyians also had Ten commandments which are unmistakably the same commandments that Christians follow.

Fact: I could go on and on and on.

So, you are calling me ignorant, because I have not accepted pure fantasy over historical evidence? Or is it because you are so blindly clinging to your religious faith that you will not take this historical information into consideration?

I really hope that you would not disreguard facts because you so strongly believe in your assumption that Jesus Christ was born from a miracle birth and was our personal mesage from God.

When at the same time tells you that no one comes before God, and at the same time tells you to worship him and put no other god before him. Can you say idolatry?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't want anybody to get me wrong here, I do think the Bible has alot of things that can be learned from. I do still read the Bible and it has offered me answers. I am not here to try to tell some story about how everything you believe is wrong. I was raised as a christian and took the time to investigate what I was told to believe.

If you are not here to contribute to this conspiracy theory and offer legitimate rebuttals with historical information. I ask that you please do not post in this thread.

You may contribute by either trying to debunk me with legitmate facts or participate in gaining historical evidence. Otherwise you are asking me to challenge your faith and I would rather not do that. You have to be willing to take the time and answer for yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The only thing here that is fantasy is your lack of evidence that this Jesus guy is who you say he is.

Fantasy: Jesus was born of a virgin on December 25.

Actually Jesus was born in the spring, Dec 25th is a pagan myth.

Fantasy: Jesus died on a cross, only to be brought back to life three days later. Jesus then macically floated up to heaven to be with his father, God who deemed that he was perfect in every way shape and form.

If you are really ready to ignore Jesus as the Christ...just wait....all eyes will see him, and very soon too...

Fantasy: the 144,000 are all perfect virgin male jewish boys, yeah ok?

err...not "jewish" but hebrew of the 12 tribes, Judah was a single tribe

Fact: There is no historical account of Jesus.

err...other than the last 2000 years

Fact: Immaculate conception is impossible, it defies both logic and science.

So the creator of the universe doesn't know about implanting an embryo?

Fact: Rising from the dead after three days is also impossible.

only if you refuse to believe hundreds of eyewitness accounts, oh and Jesus himself.......

Fact: The name Esau is Egyptian for Jesus.

"and"? so what about the proper name "Yesuah"?

Fact: The story is also verified from Egyptian Heiroglyphs.

Please provide specific links to this data.....

Fact: Horus was also supposedly born on December 25

Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the Roman state-supported sun god venerated first by the emperor Aurelian in 274 and continued, overshadowing other Eastern cults in importance,[1] until the abolition of paganism under Theodosius I. Although known as a god, the term "Unconquered Sun God' is not found on any Roman document.

The Romans held a festival on December 25 of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, "the birthday of the unconquered sun." December 25 was the date after the winter solstice,[2] with the first detectable lengthening of daylight hours. There was also a festival on December 19.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Fact: The ancient Egypyians also had Ten commandments which are unmistakably the same commandments that Christians follow.

what part of the exodus did you miss?

Fact: I could go on and on and on.

So, you are calling me ignorant, because I have not accepted pure fantasy over historical evidence? Or is it because you are so blindly clinging to your religious faith that you will not take this historical information into consideration?

I really hope that you would not disreguard facts because you so strongly believe in your assumption that Jesus Christ was born from a miracle birth and was our personal mesage from God.

When at the same time tells you that no one comes before God, and at the same time tells you to worship him and put no other god before him. Can you say idolatry?

Jesus message was for hebrews to worship his father, the corruption of christianity was by the vile catholic church which are Idol worshipers..

God Bless, there may be hope for you yet....

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

God Bless, there may be hope for you yet....

Thats the typical, condemning religious tone I was expecting to hear.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thanks 12.21.12 for the links most appreciated.

I was aware of the Semitic(Hyksos) Pharaohs but it never really occurred to me that they carried their Egyptian beliefs home to Israel. This does make sense. A very interesting read.

As far as Cesarean being Jesus this does seem plausible. I can't believe Cleopatra as cunning and calculating as she was would not find a way to protect Cesarean. Cleopatra did consider herself Isis/virgin goddess incarnate and Caesar was deified so that would make Cesarean the son of God from a virgin mother. What a co-inky-dink I guess it happened all the time who knew?

I have often wondered why in scripture Jesus often refers to Mary as woman and quite coldly says to her "O woman what have you to do with me? My hour has not yet come." Sorry but that is kind of a smart Alec disrespectful thing to say to ones mother. Maybe this shows she was in fact not his mother or maybe just an example of the prevailing attitude towards women at that period.

With that being said it's kind of hard for me to accept the fact that these ancient patriarchal male leaders really accepted the son of God coming from a lowly creature such as woman especially an unmarried one. I just don't buy it. The whole virgin birth concept is just not a believable scenario when one considers the nature and traditions of the religious people of that time imo it is simply too out of character for that male dominant society.

Having an angel appear to Mary and Joseph imo would not have been enough to keep the angry mob at bay. Too many holes to fill, too many men with agendas and far too much time has passed for me to honestly accept it all without question as truth. Who knows for sure we just have to take the word of powerful men from history telling us it is so. These powerful men of old are not that far removed from their modern day counterparts in the Vatican and DC.

As far as the Queens bloodline I don't doubt it and have felt there is something more there than meets the eye. What a completely pitiful, bored, constipated bunch with nothing to do but build a vast web of wealth and power off the sweat and misery of the common man.

There is not a whole lot you or I can do to make these people grow a conscience that's not how they work to them we exist only to serve and make them richer and more powerful. Similar to worker bees we are disposable our sole purpose is what to maintain and preserve the Queen's bloodline ie Prince Charles and Bush yeah right there's a couple worthy specimens of what countless generations of inbreeding produce. They'll implode in a genetic nightmare or just become disabled by inbred related physical/mental issues.

My only recourse has been to not feed their empire. We never did buy into the American consumer lifestyle you know the one that's going in the toilet right now. We've never bought a new car, we bought a fixer upper house for 20K we pay cash or take small short term loans for used cars, we're simply not big shoppers we like a few toys we pay cash for and we live in and love the great outdoors our electric bill is $50 a month and we heat with wood. Those people aren't getting too rich off of us!

Great thread I enjoyed it. The rabbit hole does go oh so deep.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory

As far as the Queens bloodline I don't doubt it and have felt there is something more there than meets the eye. What a completely pitiful, bored, constipated bunch with nothing to do but build a vast web of wealth and power off the sweat and misery of the common man.

The British Queens bloodline does go back to King David of ancient Israel to continue the bloodline throne down to the end of time when Jesus returns just a promised in the old testiment. Much of england, ireland, scotland and wales is decended of some of the lost tribes.

In fact the word "Brit" is ancient hebrew for covenant and obviously "Ish" means "people of".... a literal translation of the word "british" is people who keep the convenant..........

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank you morning glory....and might I say your avatar is freaky!

Yes the rabbit hole goes very deep, but only so deep. And as long as mankind keeps keeping track of their whereabouts, there will always be truth.

I may be leaving this forum because I know that what I have posted seems to be pointing directly to the truth, and there are some who don't like that I am so openly expressing truth here on ATS. I did not do this for money, I didn't do it for fame or anything I just did it for myself and others and other reasons that I can not openly express here on this forum.

So what I did while I was here was not debunk Jesus, but rather leave you with the opportunity and guidance to decide for yourself.

Jesus was a real person.

He was percieved as the performer of miracles and healed the sick.

Jesus was a real person.

The same way president Bush and Cheney are real.

Only they don't perform miracles or heal sick.

They make orders and other less fortunate soldiers kill for them.

They are true to the ten commanments.

In a way that is truly inhumane and dishonarable. Oppressing people of their own nation to the point of poverty and starvation, where a soldier will pull the trigger because they are doing it for their country. Whether that be an innocent mother or child. They do not pull the trigger and in their own minds remain exempt. Because they are not breaking the law, but rather having "lesser beings" do it for them. It was just the soldiers orders and if the soldier did not do it he would be shot by his crew or commander and if his commander did not do it then he would be shot, but the blood is never on their hands and if it was you would never hear about it.

This is the GOD we have all come to love and worship. The one that we hold high, the one that we kill for.

A hierarchy. A force field. A manipulation of mind and reality. This is the God we have come to know.

However, there is a GOD and I can tell you that GOD does not give a flying F about Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the son of a tyrant and became responsible for many, many deaths from the beginning of the Holy Roman Empire.

But Jesus did teach good things. Love your neighbor. Love your mother and father. Do unto others as they have done unto you.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Glad to see you here.

Good to see that you have been doing some research.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The Virgin Mary

Almah ("עלמה") or plural: alamot ("עלמות") is a Hebrew feminine noun, for a girl who has reached puberty but is still under the shielding protection of her family; she is a young, marriageable (i.e. unmarried) girl. In Bibles, almah is typically translated as virgin, maiden, young woman, damsel or girl. For theological reasons, the meaning and definition of this word (especially the definition of "virgin") can be controversial, particularly when applied to Isaiah 7:14.

The masculine root of almah is elem ("עלם") meaning "youth" or "young man of the age of puberty".[1] Feminizing these terms would result in "young woman" or "young woman of the age of puberty", but the actual definition is: "girl of marriageable age". [2] This sense of the word continues to the modern Hebrew where almah still means "damsel" (a young woman or girl) and "miss" (a young or unmarried woman).[3]

Almah seems to be the only word in the Biblical Hebrew language which unequivocally signifies an unmarried woman[4] and children born to an almah would be illegitimate.[5] The English word that corresponds most closely to this concept is maiden or maid which means "an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)".[6]

As already indicated, the notion of marriageability is typically part of the definition of almah. In the ancient Near East girls had value as potential wives and bearers of children [7] which may explain a recurring sense of marriageability regarding alamot or girls who had entered puberty. This same sense of marriageability does not accrue to the masculine elem even though they also have entered puberty, but it does apply to "bachur" or "young warrior", when boys have matured to the point of being able to support a new household

So Mary was not necessarily a Virgin in the sense that we place on the word.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Yes.

We are not debating the fact wether Mary was a virgin or not though.

Read part one.

I wrote this trilogy backwards to make it easier to uderstand.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Jesus was a real person.

Jesus was a real person.

However, there is a GOD and I can tell you that GOD does not give a flying F about Jesus Christ.

Yes jesus was a real person. Some people are born to this earth for a purpose. Some people's souls are so great or so pure and enlightened, they have no need to be born again to this earth. Some people such as this are sent to earth for a special purpose by God. These people are born to this earth as pure light filled beings without any karmic debt. Their souls are so special. Jesus was an enlightened soul who was asked by God to return to earth to show people the truth and the way. This he did. As he healed people and performed miracles he told people that they would come to do what he could do and more. He knew how creation worked in the present moment. When a person is fully enlightened, he is ONE with God/the Universe. To say that God didn't care about Jesus, his sun full of light and love, does not make sense. Jesus had attained Unity/Oneness! There was no separation between the Father, The son and The Holy Ghost.

I was so enjoying reading your thoughts untill you got to this point. Not sure how you got to this conclusion at all?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Further more, in the gospels that have recently been discovered, it says that Jesus ASKED Judas to betray him. He knew what he had to do. No MAN has ever been asked to do more for God. He had a purpose.

You cannot blame God for what people do. God is in us all. We must each look inside us.

Aliens taught me something when I was young. They showed me a wisdom of the world, a secret. When they showed me I laughed and laughed it seemed so funny. Do you want to know what they showed me?

We each and every one of us are masters of our own destiny and yet people cry out or shake their fist at some thought of God being responsible or some invisible force. WE DREAM OUR LIVES INTO REALITY. We co create our lives with God. We plan a lot of it before birth; when we will be born, who our parents will be, what experiences we need for soul growth and when and how we will die. All planned by us and our angels. Our lives are what we ask for and what we create for ourselves here on earth. Isn't that the funniest thing? Everyone blaming God for what we planned for ourselves? LOL

[edit on 11-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

Jesus was a real person.

Jesus was a real person.

However, there is a GOD and I can tell you that GOD does not give a flying F about Jesus Christ.

Yes jesus was a real person. Some people are born to this earth for a purpose. Some people's souls are so great or so pure and enlightened, they have no need to be born again to this earth. Some people such as this are sent to earth for a special purpose by God. These people are born to this earth as pure light filled beings without any karmic debt. Their souls are so special. Jesus was an enlightened soul who was asked by God to return to earth to show people the truth and the way. This he did. As he healed people and performed miracles he told people that they would come to do what he could do and more. He knew how creation worked in the present moment. When a person is fully enlightened, he is ONE with God/the Universe. To say that God didn't care about Jesus, his sun full of light and love, does not make sense. Jesus had attained Unity/Oneness! There was no separation between the Father, The son and The Holy Ghost.

I was so enjoying reading your thoughts untill you got to this point. Not sure how you got to this conclusion at all?

Yes, but in this case his father was a dictator and he succeeded the crown as the plan was meant to be, by his own bloodline.

Jesus knew that we are all a part of a greater society and that we all are a part of the Knigdom of God. The fact that he presents himself as the son of God is pure deciept. I shall present to you the mandelbrot set. I am not saying that it in fact represents God, but it does give us an understainding of what God is. Within this set their is no place for a deist creator. For it is all that we are and everything we ever will be. Many from one and one from many.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let it be known that I am not in support of a One World Government or Religion. I am in support of a global consciousness that is free from the bondage of war and religion. This is the way.

No religion or government, Global consciousness is the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You don't make sense to me. How can you have global consciousness if you don't know we are all souls of varying degrees of light due to past lives and soul achievement...and that Jesus was a soul most high? We may all be one but we are not all born soul equal in every sense of the word.

yes i agree with this post that you linked to:

Last night when I was sleeping I had some sort of a Revelation. Every body is a piece of this set. Which means that this set exists within all of us and all of us exist within this set. Meaning that not only are we GODS but we are all a part of GOD for inside of us all there is another Universe containing another Universe in which we all exist.

Therefore life on earth is in ourselves and is ultimately in our control. Some will chose to act negatively and some positively, but if you can be aware of this then you have the personal power to control and create your own destiny and spiritual path. If you are not aware of this then you are setting yourself up for more trials and tribulations of not knowing nor understanding your own personal power and potential. This is our place in the Universe. This is the Universe we have united and created together.

Think about that.

We are all GOD. Together through UNITY and a common goal we can achieve anything.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Thats the illusion, there is no need for government. Let you be a blessing unto your family, friends and neighbors.'

One part of the reef dies, all life dies around it.

Welcome to the revolution.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Those in power usually are the ones writing history. Who's to say they have not written it to suit their own agenda or ego? Take the recent Russian and Georgian conflict. Some say Georgia started it while the other side said Russia started it. Anyone following that event knows who really started it but yet who will write the history of it? Because we live in the modern era it's much harder to rewrite history as one sees fit but in the past it would have been much easier.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join