It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russias 8 day war against the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
According to this source below, Russia was aware that US intelligence was going to use Georgia as a launching pad for an attack against Iran sparking WWIII and declaring martial law. Russia answered the call and was ready and waiting for them on August 8, 2008. CIA officers and other US intellligence fled the scene because of the powerful Russian counter offensive strike, leaving important US intelligence documents behind as well as other tools and weapons reguarding the US plans to attack Iran.

So apparently if Russia would have allowed the USA to attack Iran, we would be in a state of martial law already. Instead, the Russians answered the call and delivered a fatal blow to the US plans to create a police state, suspend elections and open shop for FEMA concentration camps.

This is the reason for lower gas prices!
Russia is going to blow the whistle on the whole thing and make this information they recovered from US intelligence public!!!

www.projectcamelot.org...

But the main key now is how do you effectively neuter and silence the influence of this proto-Nazi faction that has taken up root in predominately the secret government of the U.S. And this ties back in with the crop circles and with August 16th and why the crop circles flagged that particular date as being important. Again, you see one of the crop circles showing up next to these 4 windmills, suggesting something on August 16th has to do with the overthrow of the oil economy.

Then again you see the fact that on August 7th, the day that the war started, I published this picture on Richard’s website of Wernher von Braun, a Nazi scientist, who came to the U.S. and started this whole problem. And I had an infinity symbol in that picture which then shows up as a crop formation the very next day on 8/ 8/ 8. And that crop formation counted out the days to August 16th. It’s the number 8, there was 8 days to the 16th, and also showed the phases of the moon in the diagram according to www.Cropcircleconnector.com , and the researchers on that site.

So then I’m thinking ok, what the heck does this mean? And it was on that exact day that McCain’s campaign had to admit that Palin’s daughter was pregnant. And so I believe that, with all these different levels of synchronicity tied together, that what I’m being shown is that these are history-making events. And you go back into the inside testimony of what happened on August 16th, it may turn, we know that’s the day that Russia won the war.

That by that time all the CIA had completely fled. They left behind all their toys, all their documents, all their secret junk. Russia now has possession of that and BELIEVE me, they intend on publishing everything. They are going to make it public. It’s not going to be kept secret. It’s going to blow the whistle on the whole thing. And I already thought this was amazing enough, but then when you see 6, at least, different crop formations that tie this in, not only with the date of August 16th, but directly with 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar, it appears that what we’re being told is that the events that are happening right now are directly paving the way for the downfall of the Rockefeller/Nazi faction that has been illicitly running this country and running the show for 50 some years.

That this treasure trove of documents Russia has come into possession with will be what is necessary to bring them down. Obviously the most dangerous period of time that remains is between now and the election because this war in Russia, in Georgia rather, was their big attempt to try to create total chaos, to bomb Iran and to create Martial Law.

(I would highly recomend reading the full article with David Wilcocks.)

So, in other news apparently Georgia is beefing up their security on the Russia-Georgia border, looks like the US is planning to attack Iran anyways. They must be trying to get this started during elections or before the inauguration of the 2008 Presidential election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I can't wait to research this and see if the pieces fit into the same puzzle. As of right now, this sounds extremely plausible and scary!

Awesome post

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i'm going out onto a broken limb on this one but, what is wrong with the world today? Why is it that the only ones concerned about what is right never do anything wrong? The ones on tv who speak so violently about how to "fix" everything? Why is it when a public speaker talks about solutions all we hear is problems? Well... the reason is because the prezidents, the country, the government, doesn't really care. They are just saying what they have to to get you guys worked up so that there pockets will continue to expand, so go ahead and try to tell me i have done something to harm someone. Not yet but if you keep insinuating i am looking for a fight you may become surprised to know that it was all just a joke. That is right, i created this entire world and i am enjoying fortune cookies in the miami beach right now, if you or someone you know has kids at war tell em its ok because in the end we all get an icecream sunday, even my cat, henry the fish!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yup, I did some more digging, looks like the cats out of the bag! Punish the war criminals!

www.opednews.com...

So the BBC finally make it official: Georgia's war crimes. Despite the media's onslaught of pure disinfo starting from Aug 8th 2008- parroting the line that Russia had attacked little "fledgling democracy" Georgia, the game may finally be up.

Following The Hague's recent dismissal of Georgia's bogus attempts to claim that it was attacked by Russia, the former Soviet Satellite now finds itself in the dock for war crimes. As many astute people tried to point out immediately after those events took place- that it was Georgia who attacked South Ossetia, nearly 3 months later, the mainstream media are finally running with the real story. And it seems that Georgia has committed some very horrible atrocities to boot.

The BBC's report merely scratches the surface of this debacle in Georgia, a country which has received nearly $5 Billion in US military aid since 2005 and counts no less than 500 US 'military advisors' in its country as well as 4 Israelis and 2 US citizens in its new cabinet. For "strategic reasons", Washington has been desperate to fast-track Georgia's membership into NATO. Go figure.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am surprised how little attention this is getting on the board. Perhaps if I renamed it "The Great Conspiracy-what if Jesus was never born?" It would get some attention.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
not true. look at the facts please. Go back to school!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I am surprised how little attention this is getting on the board. Perhaps if I renamed it "The Great Conspiracy-what if Jesus was never born?" It would get some attention.

This is a terrific find. I am going to have to spend some time following up on this myself, however I would not be surprised if this turned out to be true. That being said, I have always wondered how and where Russia and in particular Putin fit into the NWO. I am not sure what the implications of this are yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well I found the article fascinating! It took me half of the day to read but it was very informative. According to this source, Putin is his own man. It also goes on to explain that there has been a war going on between the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and some of the reasons this is hurting the NWO movement. Really, I felt pretty good after reading this. The NWO is never going to work because the people behind it are too greedy for their own good.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
this is awesome, i knew the day after it happened that georgia was at fault and russia was doing the right thing, and i found it incredible that the worldwide media said nothing....but it makes sense now.

the big bad evil russia basically saved us from a whole new war......or at least they did for a little bit.

im sure with some time the NWO will find another path through the forest on their way to total control land. but i wont stop wishing for them to be taken down, maybe ill move to russia and fight with them if they are going to be the ones to try and take it down

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Its just one game of Risk isn't it. Gotcha Twice!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

[edit on 4-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
...So apparently if Russia would have allowed the USA to attack Iran, we would be in a state of martial law already. Instead, the Russians answered the call and delivered a fatal blow to the US plans to create a police state, suspend elections and open shop for FEMA concentration camps.

Oddly enough, they also sorted partially their problems in Chechenia. Georgia has been for years funding and arming the Chechenia 'rebels'.
They also showed the countries in the area that, contrary to their belief, and much to their shock and horror, the US would not run to help them (maybe they did not remember Hungary and Czechkoslovaquia anymore...). I would imagine these to be a more pressing concerns for the Russians, but heck, what do I know, maybe they are more concerned with US domestic problems than their own.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Why does the US need to use Georgia as a base to invade Iran? It seems to me they already have a lot of bases around Iran.

The pipeline appears to be especially important.

I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks

[edit on 4/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There are both obvious and less than obvious reasons to recognize this as nonsense and propaganda.

1. Georgia doesn't border Iran.

2. The United States moves the majority of its combat power by sea. Georgia's only coast-line is in the black sea. The black sea is only accessible via the Bosphorus- the narrowest navigated strait in the world-in other words a 30 kilometer long shooting gallery.

3. Under The Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Turkish Straits no non-Turkish warship of more than 45,000 tons, no aircraft carrier, and no ship with guns of more than 8 inches in diameter may pass through the Bosphorus. Turkey HAS enforced this requirement on the United States even during the Ossetian crisis. And if Turkey would give its cooperation, that would open up a much better option than using Georgia as a base: using Turkey WHICH ACTUALLY BORDERS IRAN, to launch the attack.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
There are both obvious and less than obvious reasons to recognize this as nonsense and propaganda.

1. Georgia doesn't border Iran.

2. The United States moves the majority of its combat power by sea. Georgia's only coast-line is in the black sea. The black sea is only accessible via the Bosphorus- the narrowest navigated strait in the world-in other words a 30 kilometer long shooting gallery.

3. Under The Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Turkish Straits no non-Turkish warship of more than 45,000 tons, no aircraft carrier, and no ship with guns of more than 8 inches in diameter may pass through the Bosphorus. Turkey HAS enforced this requirement on the United States even during the Ossetian crisis. And if Turkey would give its cooperation, that would open up a much better option than using Georgia as a base: using Turkey WHICH ACTUALLY BORDERS IRAN, to launch the attack.

Yes, but Russia does border Georgia, making this territory critical to the US. Also remember that the US is lending Georgia military support in exchange for setting up it's missile defense program in that area. So it would not be an attack from the ground from Georgia to Iran. Remember that the US also has troops in Iraq Pakistan, so their assault could from all directions.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So the little fact that Russia annexed Georgian territory in the end has nothing to do with possible reasons for this war. Ok. It was a war against NWO, no less. There are US bases near Russian borders, and near oil pipe lines. Like Poland? So next war against NWO is scheduled when?
It is a crappy excuse by propaganda to try and look nice. 200 million country fought and won over 4 million one and took part of its territory, and takes pride in stopping a NWO... Heroic act indeed. And in 8 days, no less.
By the way, i thought that Georgia started this war? Then Georgia stopped NWO in 8 days, not so?
Edit - spelling.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Uhh take a look at Georgia and the nature of its relation ship between Iran and Russia. US knows that if they are going to take Iran they have to have keep a stronghold of this area, these are the kind of strategic moves that win and lose wars. I dont think this concept is hard to grasp. Other than the fact that it is a real embarrasment to the US and Georgia.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You all obviously understand the truth- you are pointing right at it- so why do you latch on to this ridiculous idea that Russia benevolently came running to the aid of innocent Iran which was about to be attacked by the US operating from Georgia?

The US is targeting RUSSIA not Iran, but Russia, not for a simple military operation, but to be strangled to death economically and diplomatically by being surrounded by unfriendly nations which will limit their cooperation and interaction with Russia.

We only even want Iran because taking Iran puts the screws to Russia and China economically and makes matters militarily easier in phase II a few decades down the road which will be Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan, MAYBE even Kazakhstan- the goal of which will be to drive a wedge between Russia and China, ensuring that Russia can not project power into Asia and China can not project power into Europe.

We've seen this whole thing happen before. It was called the Great Game. 3 British adventures into Afghanistan to make sure Russia would not become enough of an Asian power to threaten India.

Now there is no point in taking Georgia to keep Russia from defending Iran unless you're also going to make your move into the steppe before taking Iran.

There is however ample reason to take Georgia in parallel, as a completely separate means to the same end of hurting Russia. Just like Ukraine, Belaurus, Poland and everywhere else that America is putting the screws to the Russians with no overarching plan except to geographically and economically isolate Russia, jsut for the sake of weakening a rival.

Don't get me wrong, you guys are close. Russia was acting in self defense in Georgia and there definitely is an American agenda. But American motives in Georgia run parallel to our motives in Iran, they do not flow from our motives in Iran.

And 12.21.12- if anybody in the pentagon thinks of Georgia as a stronghold they are out of their mind. Creating a salient in Georgia in a theater-wide conflict against Russia would be a scaled up repeat of the peach orchard at Gettysburg.

It makes infinitely more sense to attack Iran from the West and South, and control movement out of the Caucasus not in the Caucasus themselves but at the extreme North of the Zagros Range, most likely on a line running East and West of Tabriz, just North of Highway 4, in Iranian Kordestan (Kurdistan). This is an economy of force position which is protected from surprise attack by a buffer zone, has favorable terrain for defense, is among one of the most friendly demographics to be expected in Iran (Kurds), and pulls double duty as a secure line of supply directly to Tehran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join