It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I found this video on YouTube to be quite interesting. Does anyone have any more information on America's Stonehenge. This video compares it to the Ten Commandments of the New Age.

en.wikipedia.org...

roadsidegeorgia.com...

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

The four large upright blocks pointing outward are oriented to the limits of the migration of the moon during the course of the year.

An eye-level, oblique hole is drilled from the South to the North side of the center, Gnomen stone, so that the North Star is always visible, symbolizing constancy and orientation with the forces of nature.
including your future
A slot is cut in the middle of the gnomon stone to form a window which aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the Summer and Winter Solstices and at the Equinox, so that the noon sun shines to indicate noon on a curved line.

The cap stone includes a calendar of sorts, where sunlight beams through a 7/8 inch hole at noon, and shines on the South face of the center stone. As the sun makes its travel cycle, the spot beamed through the hole can tell the day of the year at noon each day. Allowances are made because of variations between standard time and sun time to set the beam of sunlight at an equation of time.

The site was chosen because it commands a view to the East and to the West and is within the range of the Summer and Winter sunrises and sunsets. The stones are oriented in those directions.

The Guides Explained

A massive granite monument espousing the conservation of mankind and future generations. Sources for the sizable financing of the project choose to remain anonymous. The wording of the message proclaimed on the monument is in 12 languages, including the archaic languages of Sanskrit, Babylonian Cuneiform, Egyptian Hieroglyphics and Classical Greek, as well as English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Who the hell gave freemasons the right to dictate how many people should live on earth??????????????
to freemasons

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What is sad is that these were erected by a business man, and yet in hundreds of years, the people will begin to see them as mysterious godly instructions. They are connected to occult meetings currently. They, like the Colorado International Airport murals, show a clear intention to kill billions of people. They're chilling and should get enough people motivated to overturn the system,and get to the guys behind the system, because they're the ones you really need to get, the eye of the pyramid. Benjamin Fulford said something like around 50 old men, who hold the real power and cause all these nightmares, versus the rest of the world. Something we need to do as well is write down everything as well as the hideous crime being carried out against humanity, chronicle it and distribute to the far corners of the earth in time capsules to chronicle truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The path that those stones lay out, may contain a hard road to get there....

but those are some great ideas for us to live by.

The world is one organism, and we are a part of it... we must live accordingly.

As far as the population stipulation goes.... humanity will reach that point eventually anyway.

Yes, a few people will die before we get there... but such is life. They will continue life in their next reincarnations in their quest to become one with the infinite.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Great Find 12.21.12

the Video....! about the Georgia guidestone..!
Thumb up

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, it kind of reminds me of a place near my stomping grounds.

Though this one has proved to be the most difficult thing for me to solve.

www.AmericatheBeautifulPark.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I see phallic and yonic imagery.

Though now-a-days an English Major is taught to see those in everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

What? Where?

What would make you think the Guidestones are masonic?

What exactly are you standards to determine if something is Masonic?

Is the Hoover Dam masonic? The Statue of Liberty?

We know little about who commissioned the Guidestones, other than he used the pseudonym R.C. Christian. (Associated with Rosicrucians, not Masons)

[edit on 12/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thats what I was going to say, the video seemed to assume that there were masonic roots without ever tying up the loose ends, makes me wonder though.

Makes me wonder who these mysterious people were. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Unfortunatley their are people that want this to happen. Such as:

Jacques Cousteau who said, "In Order to stabalize the world population we must elimate 350,000 people per day."

Ted Turner: "A total world population of 250-350 million people a 95% decline from present levels would be ideal."

Bill Kluton: We must either reduce the earth's human population to 1 billion or reduce the standard of living to an agrarian 'peasent society'."

Alan Greg: "The world has a cancer and that cancer is man."

Prince Philip: If I could be reincarnated I would return to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."

John Davis: Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs.

It seems that the people who have power just want the world for themselves. Civil War is bound to happen if anything of this nature would be put into effect,however, Hitler faced little resistance in his campaign of sending Jews to the slaughter, but that was a different time and people everywhere learned from him. To me the signs are returning from that point in history to today, something big is about to happen and no one is ready for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have information I would like to add about the Georgia guide stones, they are set up on the 33rd degree in the 13th of the 13 original Masonic colonies, check location to verify. This is a link I grabbed real quickly as I noticed it had information about the Masonic relation to 33, Iraq is also on the 33rd. www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I decided to do a decipher on the R.C. Christian name left at the Georgia guide stone site. One of the most common ciphers I find the Romans used was the atbash cipher, it is the one that makes the name Jesus, Venus star. By using it, it coincidentally turns R.C. into roman numerals I and X which is either 9 or 11 in reverse. There is some information also turning up on this subject starting on page 22 of this thread also started by 12.21.12 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again for the information.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I have information I would like to add about the Georgia guide stones, they are set up on the 33rd degree in the 13th of the 13 original Masonic colonies, check location to verify. This is a link I grabbed real quickly as I noticed it had information about the Masonic relation to 33, Iraq is also on the 33rd. www.redicecreations.com...

Thanks Brandon, Here is another artifact which recently surfaced here on ATS residing on the 33rd parallel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Holly # man is that for real it is a giant zodiac calendar.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I first read about these guidestones on George Green's website, with a link to this page:
www.nomorehoaxes.com...

The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man's relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused..

Here is something about Paine: freemasonry.bcy.ca...
and
www.infidels.org...

Apparently theres some debate as to him being a mason himself. In any case, it seems connected to nwo agenda.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Up in the top right of that calendar is were the original 13th symbol of the zodiac was located. Most people have no idea there even was one.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The Georgia guide stones are terrible. It is very ironic that they are in Georgia originally settled by poor debtors who were banished from England. The group responsible should be tracked down; they sound threatening.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I have information I would like to add about the Georgia guide stones, they are set up on the 33rd degree in the 13th of the 13 original Masonic colonies, check location to verify.

i just checked the location as you suggested. The Guidestones are at
34°13′55″N 82°53′40″W. Not to be picky, but why wouldn't they build it a bit further North? Does 34 have any meaning in Masonry?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Reply to Brandon:

If you read through the thread it is suggested that the sit was only used a Nazi bombing range.

However I have my doubts, this site looks very suspect to having a deeper meaning then that.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

If this was built in 1979, it makes one wonder what steps have been taken since then by this group to bring the population down. According to the population counter, they have a lot of work to do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join