It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a Pale Horse-Part Three: The 144,000 of the Twelve Tribes of Israel and the Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The epic adventure depicting God's love and fellowship with the "Children of God" is filled with sorrow, tragedy, terror, and triumph. The story from Adam & Eve thru the training of the Hebrews to the crucifixion of the Son of God is so sad but yet so very courageous and beautiful. Those who seek "truth" will be drawn to Jesus. They know His voice... His message. God fighting for His Children. God longing to be one with the Children of God is powerful and fierce. As it was in the beginning with Adam and Eve. As it was in the pathetic and poignant drawing near to the Hebrews via the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy of Holies. To love so powerfully the Children of God that He was willing to die on a cross so that His Children might have power over that which devours the ignorant, rebellious, and naive. This is a "story" so close to our deep inner core of morality and knowledge that only those whose hearts have ceased to know how to give or receive love can hear this song of suffering and triumph and yet pronounce it to be profane and a lie.

Matt 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
12.21.12 I must say I have enjoyed your threads while I may not always agree 100% you have been interesting. I will be sorry to see you go I wish you well in your ventures. The search for truth in itself is a worthy quest.

As for my avatar/user name many hidden meanings and symbols it tells much about me! Isn't that what ATS is all about?

KOGDOG

I do not need a book to teach me how to feel love or compassion it is inside us all we just have learn how to wield it responsibly with only good intent. Spacecowgirl is very much in line with my belief that God is within us all. That's the "big bang" imo that singular intelligence/energy if you will could no longer be contained and God dispersed to create us all. That is why everything around us is so incredibly beautiful and unique in it's own way it's God all over the place.

Due to my own past and associations with others I can say I do know deep human suffering and triumph first hand. If others choose to reach into the past alone for valid examples of triumphs and tribulations imo it can almost desensitize one to the trials and tribulations of people today almost negating modern suffering. When compared to the degree of suffering inflicted on the ancients many are apt to disregard or take a tougher stand when it comes to the modern human condition. We have to address our fellow man within the context of the now. Imo the source of goodness is not as important as the act. In no way do I mean to be disrespectful it's just I need many sources to draw from for the truths I seek. While religion can certainly be an area to ponder I refuse to let it hamper, restrict or prohibit further enlightenment.

I can agree the bible certainly touches on the suffering of people throughout the ages obviously I do not dismiss the suffering of those past or present. It is the hands behind the book, the agendas, the misuse of knowledge and power connected to that ancient text imo it has stood for far more than its written word alone. If it started out Holy I suggest man placed his taint on it as man places his taint on everything else in his world at the first opportunity for personal gain. It's the nature of the beast and the rule for survival.

In other words what ever works for you, but that's just not how it works for me. Be assured that in no way makes me a person incapable of embracing humanity.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Those in power usually are the ones writing history. Who's to say they have not written it to suit their own agenda or ego? Take the recent Russian and Georgian conflict. Some say Georgia started it while the other side said Russia started it. Anyone following that event knows who really started it but yet who will write the history of it? Because we live in the modern era it's much harder to rewrite history as one sees fit but in the past it would have been much easier.

USA started the conflict in Georgia:
www.cnn.com...

There is much on this site about that topic. Countries rewrite history ALL the time. You will never learn of this in your history class in USA. It amuses me how confused Americans are to have the most hated country on earth. They do not know why. Just put Georgian conflict into the search bar here and read all about USA's involvement.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

You do not understand to whom I referred. The Book is a love letter from God to the Children of God. The sorrow and triumph was that which God has experienced as God fights and suffers for the Children of God. How could a Child of God not embrace The Word written by God to and for the COG? How could one who seeks "truth" not find comfort and direction in The Book?

Knowledge of right and wrong is "within us all". God will not touch that which is not "clean". This is ATS. Isn't Spacecowgirl an "abductee"? If you and SCG are similar in spirit then you should be somewhat comfortable with the bizarre. I know and have corresponded extensively with "abductees". The Book is a manual. The Book will instruct the COG on how to cleanse the "spirits" from our temple and then and only then make clean that which was always intended to be a jointly occupied "residence". The Book is not what I know you believe it to be. What was in the "past" is still in the "present". NOTHING has changed! The Book is like finding a kindred soul to those who are living today in this time NOW the same things that were written of by the ancients. The Book is not about "religion". The Book is a carefully constructed analysis of life and the danger therein. The Aliens/Demons are no joke. The signs of "their" presence are all around us in our everyday lives. We have been had... not by God and The Book... but by those who have twisted The Story into an unrecognizable PSYOP.

Anything that I should say would only be construed as mumbo jumbo. I... Adam & Eve ate the "First Fruit". That is all that I am going to say. If you can figure out what this means then maybe you will know what I mean when I say.... the Alien/Demons are right behind you..........BOO!

Wake up... You/We are all in great danger. If this is "religulous"... so be it. I did my part.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

I can appreciate your views. I do have a question if God is in fact omnipotent whom is it you see God waging such an unsuccessful sorrowful battle with? Aliens & Demons? Wouldn't his omnipotence render them powerless?

Love letters from God does remind me of something from Blue Velvet-your signature. Something about "I'll send you love letters... " I'll have to look it up.

I don't presume to know anything about Spacecowgirl other than her post I mentioned. I liked what she had to say. As far as being "somewhat comfortable with the bizarre" I could say the same about you.

To find a source of love and goodness is what it's all about I'm glad you find that in the Bible. As far as using it as a manual for cleansing if that is what you feel you need then by all means do as you must. Be assured you did your best you can enjoy eternity without the guilt of my damned soul on your conscience. Imo fear is not the way to enlightenment nor is it a healthy state in which to exist.

And BOO right back atcha!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I think this makes the whole theory slightly easier to understand? Not that I am going along with some of the things like Mary, mother of Jesus, being just the childminder? I am not sure on that one as she is depicted everywhere. It is a brave theory saying Cleopatra was Jesus mother. The other thing not right in my feeling is Jesus marrying his sister Selene? i don't think that is right. The Magdalene was not related. That is why, going by your theory of the tribes being present in the last supper painting, she is there.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

From what I have gathered no one is certain as to the origins of the Magdelene. The last I heard they tied her name to an ancient city. I have heard she was possibly a young unmarried woman of means. Odd for it's time and region.

As far as the depictions turning up far and wide I think empire expansion might explain that.

What has always bothered me way before the OP is the fact that for the royal bloodline of Jesus to be considered authentic he had to be connected by birth to the royal line via his mothers side, his only flesh and blood parent. While maternal heredity is a common practice within Egyptian society correct me if I'm wrong I thought the Hebrew people were patriarchal.

I know it has been shown that Joseph too was of the royal line. The Romans were known to adopt if no heirs were born. I'm not sure if this was a Hebrew practice. I have never read that Joseph in fact adopted Jesus which would have established Jesus patriarchal lineage in accordance with tradition.

It's seems to me the environment and traditions surrounding the origins of Jesus somehow became skewed, overlapped and intertwined. The melding of the female/Egyptian and the male/Hebrew societal traditions do not lend well to these ancient people. It's just not a typical scenario for a time steeped in tradition. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

God does not tamper with the "Test". God does embed Himself within and interact with the.... I'm gonna' say it.... Matrix. (Oh... The flick works as a quick metaphor) The "sadness" which God feels is His deep empathy for the COG when they "fail". Mortality is a gift from God. We immediately feel in our flesh the direct result of our "choices/free will". Why would the Big 3 O God (omnipotent,omniscient,omnipresent) interfere with the "Test"? The "Test" is perfect... Don't you feel an empathic relationship to a child when they fall and skin their knee? You clean the kid up and send them right back out there... that's life. That's all I'm writing about the Big 3 O. You have made your choice. I don't "evangelize". I do offer suggestions and what I believe to be sound interpretations of difficult OT/NT verses. Don't call me a "Christian"... too much dirty baggage associated with that "label". Just a COG N Da' KOG.

No guilt here..... If I do something. I simply do it. No expectations from this end of the exchange. "Cleansing" is when a COG awakens to their situation & decides to do something about it. That takes courage... not fear. The "sleepy heads" don't have the courage to go where the COG walk every day of their lives.

Didn't either care to know or couldn't figure out the "First Fruit" riddle??? If you knew the answer.... that would be one "bizarre" mind............. BOO!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by spacecowgirl

While maternal heredity is a common practice within Egyptian society correct me if I'm wrong I thought the Hebrew people were patriarchal.

The essence of a Jew is his Jewish soul, his Jewish identity. This is inherited from the mother. His tribe, a revelation or projection, the way his Judaism is practiced and actualized, is begotten from the father.

Why is Jewishness matrilineal?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

I think this makes the whole theory slightly easier to understand? Not that I am going along with some of the things like Mary, mother of Jesus, being just the childminder? I am not sure on that one as she is depicted everywhere. It is a brave theory saying Cleopatra was Jesus mother. The other thing not right in my feeling is Jesus marrying his sister Selene? i don't think that is right. The Magdalene was not related. That is why, going by your theory of the tribes being present in the last supper painting, she is there.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

Yes, that is the way I understand it. Selene changed her name to Mary Magdalene at the time of the wedding. She is the daughter of Cleopatra and Mark Antony and Caesarions half sister. She also had a twin brother and another brother.

Thats why the thrirteenth bloodline remains hidden, because its sort of an offshoot of Caesar and Mark Antony.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I do not understand how you can come to that conclusion that Selene was Mary Magdalene? What makes you suspect this? I am interested to know as the following history of Selene is far from that of The Magdalene:

Between 26 BC-20 BC, Augustus arranged for Cleopatra to marry African King Juba II of Numidia in Rome. As a wedding present the emperor gave her a huge dowry and appointed her Queen of Numidia. In return, Cleopatra became an ally to Rome. By then her brothers, Alexander Helios and Ptolemy Philadelphus had died, probably from illness or through murder. When Cleopatra married Juba, she was the only surviving member of the Ptolemaic dynasty.

Juba and Cleopatra returned to Numidia but did not rule there for long. The local Numidians disapproved of Juba becoming too Romanized, which caused civil unrest. The couple were forced to leave Numidia and move to Mauretania. They renamed their new capital Caesaria (modern Cherchell, Algeria), in honor of the Emperor.

Cleopatra is said to have exercised great influence on policies that Juba created. Through her influence, the Mauretanian Kingdom flourished. Mauretania exported and traded well throughout the Mediterranean. The construction and sculptural projects at Caesaria and at another city Volubilis, were built and display a rich mixture of Ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman architectural styles. The children of Cleopatra and Juba were Cleopatra of Mauretania a possible daughter, Ptolemy of Mauretania (1 BC-40) and Drusilla of Mauretania (born 5). Queen of Syria, Zenobia of Palmyra, is descended from Cleopatra, through her granddaughter Drusilla of Mauretania, the only child of Ptolemy of Mauretania.

Unfortunately, there are no specific surviving written sources on the life of Cleopatra. Surviving coins and monuments suggest that Cleopatra inherited the iron will and perseverance of the Ptolemaic women. Her various titles on surviving coinage are in Greek: ΒΑΣΙΛΙΣΣΑ ΚΛΕΟΠΑΤΡΑ or ΒΑΣΙΛΙΣΣ ΚΛΕΟΠΑΤΡΑ, which means Queen Cleopatra. These titles were also used on coinage by her late mother. Another title she used on coinage was CΕΛΕNΕ or Selene. Cleopatra seemed to have been religious, patriotic of her Egyptian Greek heritage, though she ignored her Roman heritage. She wanted to retain and continue the Ptolemaic Legacy.

When Cleopatra died, she was placed in the mausoleum that was built by her and Juba.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

The answer to the first fruit riddle? Why have riddles? If you have something to say, say it.
I have my own belief on Adam and Eve and the snake etc which may not be yours. I am interested to hear yours.

Perhaps you are refering to being Adam in a previous life? Is that it?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

lets see...first fruit...fruit of their loins? Do you think they were canibals?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by KOGDOG

The answer to the first fruit riddle? Why have riddles? If you have something to say, say it.
I have my own belief on Adam and Eve and the snake etc which may not be yours. I am interested to hear yours.

Perhaps you are refering to being Adam in a previous life? Is that it?

I didn't create the "riddle". The "riddle" is woven into the "text/OT/NT". The OT/NT is a history of the "human species". All of that OT shiznizzle about "kill everyone here & there" might just make sense if the "truth" be known concerning what was going on within the various tribes/societies/nations of that time. Actually.... that same shiznizzle (did I spell that right?) is still happening today.

I don't believe in that reincarnation shiznizzle (did I spell that right?)... no... not Adam in a "previous life".

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

reply to post by KOGDOG

lets see...first fruit...fruit of their loins? Do you think they were canibals?

Would you please comment on the following interesting observation???

Please say the name Cain and Able......... say it again....... again........

Now take out the "and" and say the names again.

Coincidental??????? Any thoughts...? Help ME out here. There are many MANY more "coincidences" in the NT/OT story.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
Please say the name Cain and Able......... say it again....... again........

Now take out the "and" and say the names again.

Coincidental??????? Any thoughts...? Help ME out here. There are many MANY more "coincidences" in the NT/OT story.

You DO realize that the Bible was written long before English existed, right... and that the English translation is a translation of a Latin version of a Hebrew text?

I think it stretches the conspiracy to a breaking point to say "God caused those two to have those names (no free will) so you could make a word in a language (but only one lanugage) that would not exist for 6,000 years."

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ATS is a great reference point for checking your sanity level from time to time.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Yes, I know that an English translation will be a difficult sell of any exegesis of an Aramaic text. However... I keep seeing indications all around us in this present day and scattered thoughout the stories in the OT & NT of....... well....... the human species may have a "hidden history". Are all of these verses "symbolic".......

Mic 3:1 And I said, Heads of Jacob and magistrates of the house of Israel, please hear. Is it not for you to know justice? Mic 3:2 Those hating good and loving evil, who pull their skin off them, and their flesh from their bones; Mic 3:3 who also eat the flesh of My people, and cause their skin to come off from them; yea, they break their bones and shatter, like that in the pot, and as flesh in the midst of the kettle.

Psa 35:25 Let them not say in their hearts, "Aha, our heart's desire!" Let them not say, "We have swallowed him up."

Psa 106:34 They did not destroy the peoples, as the LORD commanded them, Psa 106:35 but they mixed with the nations and learned to do as they did. Psa 106:36 They served their idols, which became a snare to them. Psa 106:37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons; Psa 106:38 they poured out innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood.

There are goofy threads all over the net & here on ATS demanding answers to the really bizarre verses in the OT... and the NT. I am suggesting... OK arguing that something was up that no one is talking about. The Aztec/Mayans/Africans/Fijis/etc..... are not the bad guys of the planet. A horror story was unfolding upon Planet Weasel....... and God was attempting to get things back under control & put an end to what in effect was a freak show where humans hunted and ate each other for "power".

The history of the human species is that we are cannibals. That intelligence can be consumed/eaten. That goofy Hollywood movies like Predator are based on Jewish/Hebrew legends that Fallen Angels cannibalized humans or whatever was inhabiting this planet prior to the Garden of Eden. The movie just stopped short for ratings purposes of showing the Aliens/Demons cannibalizing humans. The Forbidden Fruit was most likely the first "God Child". Satan convinced Eve to eat her first born that held the Spirit of God within it... thereby making them into "God's". Intelligence and in this case God's knowledge was consumed. The Hebrews are the Chosen One's who began and have continued the process of bringing back the "Messiah" God-With-Us. The Ark of the Covenant held what Christians call the Holy Spirit. No... It wasn't a super plasma ray gun. The "Temple" was a symbolic replica of the human body. It was a precursor to the promised One.... Jesus. The return of the God Child. Jesus stating that "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him," was a reference to the "First Sin" and the proof that knowledge can be consumed.

I would suggest that you look into the Aghori... read Scarlet Memorial: Tales Of Cannibalism In Modern China by Yi Zheng. There are YouTube videos of Africans today cannibalizing their enemies for power. Listen to them. People eat parts of certain animals for power.... Etc.

The fury of the God of the OT was justified. If you feed a demon what it wants... It will come into you. The Mayans & Aztecs knew this. The people of the OT knew how to attract a demon for their power. If this is all mumbo jumbo superstition.... Well then... Never mind. Jesus died for many reasons the most important was so that you could have power over the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Demons will flee from only one thing.... The "Blood of the Lamb". You must not go before God with a Demon in you. If you allow what is in all who do not have the Blood of the Lamb over their Temple/bodies to remain in you then God will destroy your Temple. Our Ancestors were not superstitious fools... they knew the truth. The Hebrews have suffered greatly for their role in this disaster flick. I love and respect them dearly for all of their efforts.

Adam & Eve were the first "innocent cannibals". Intelligence/knowledge can be consumed. It is the "forbidden fruit".

I had to make a human sacrifice - warlord

Snippet from article.... "Any time we captured a town, I had to make a human sacrifice. They bring to me a living child that I slaughter and take the heart off to eat it." He did not know how many people they killed, he said. "But for what I did, it is not less than twenty thousands," he added, breaking down in tears. The hall, which earlier had rung to shouts of outrage at his account, fell silent. The turning point for him came in 1996, he said. "A lady offered me her child for my sacrifice. After cutting up the child I divided the heart among my boys and myself. "The blood of the child was still on my hand when Jesus appeared to me and asked me to stop being a slave."

Only a few hundred years ago Mayan and Aztec pyramids in Mexico ran red with enough blood to fill large swimming pools. After the priests ripped the hearts out of their living victims they used to throw the bodies down from the tops of the pyramids. Then the depraved blood mad people would tear them apart and either eat them raw right on the spot, or take them home to cook.
Check out Oscar Kiss Maerth

Oscar Kiss Maerth (born 1914 "in what was then Hungary but is now [1974] Yugoslavia") is the author of The Beginning Was the End (1971), a pseudo-scientific book written in a Chinese monastery that claimed modern man devolved from a species of brain-eating apes. According to Maerth, this diet increased the apes' brain size, sex drive, aggression, psychic ability, and eventually caused insanity.

Why would Yahshua say such a thing......???
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

How about this "sanity level check"......... Consubstantiation & Transubstantiation.

[edit on 11/13/2008 by KOGDOG]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

This is a sanity level check. We are checking out Jesus Christ and seeing if he truly was who he claimed to be. Nothing more, nothing less. Thank you for understanding.

What is wrong with verifying historical data against what we are told to accept and believe blindly?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I couldn't have said it better myself! Just what I was thinking. If we want to make a language connection, I think we have to go back to the original language the gospels were written in and go from there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join