It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

She just wanted to share her story , she didn´t claim she had any proof , and i dont see how the medical reports would serve has proof since.
Its just a abortion , i dont see how you could prove that aliens are connected to the abortion with the medical report.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
She also got pregnant and had a mysterious missing fetus right before getting pregnant with me.

It's possible that she wasn't pregnant in the first place if the claim of a missing fetus was early in the pregnancy. Tests & machines malfunction, doctors make mistakes and people experience symptoms that can be easily confused for something else. Or maybe she had an abortion and didn't want to admit to it if it were against her beliefs.
If the claim was made late in the pregnany when it was obvious that she looked pregnant, then maybe she had a miscarriage and thought it was something else, or used the missing fetus story because she didn't want to admit to losing the baby. Although, I think it would be near impossible to not realise you had a miscarriage...

I seriously doubt a fetus can just 'go missing' - it just doesn't seem physically possible, even with the other claims I've read about.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
[

I seriously doubt a fetus can just 'go missing' - it just doesn't seem physically possible, even with the other claims I've read about.

This is very common with abductees. The missing fetuses are removed during abductions. I have been used for breeding hybrids by aliens. They abducted me, inserted the hybrid fetus and then 6 weeks later abducted me to remove it. It is very common.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

If the proof is all around me, would you be so kind as to point out at least 1 ounce of it?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

Why shouldn't we be "clueless"? We are rational people. We don't just accept everything anyone can make up that presents no proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong. I believe in many things considered paranormal and am one of the more open minded people. I do believe we are being visited, etc. But alien abductions happen when people are confused in-between sleep and wake. In fact I thought I was abducted for awhile a couple years ago but rational sense told me I wasn't.

Let's see I would wake up with nose bleeds, marks, one time I even saw a 1 ft. gray creature at the foot of my bed. But reasoning tells me these could be from a palethra of things. They could easily be mere coincidence as much as they could be alien. Reasoning and scientific knowledge tells me they have to be coincidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you have that many things that have happened to you... how could you say its only a dream.. or some sleeping problem or whatever you want to call it? If even you have evidence... how can you deny that something might have happened to you?

Maybe you just dont want to believe it did. Because that isnt the most pleasent thought, to think "wow i was abducted by an alien". We would never want to think that something like that could happen to us, but it does happen. And you need to look into it more and start believing that it couldve been possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I mean every human alive is going to think of everything they can as to what really happened, not involving an alien. thats normal. people dont believe in things so strange on a normal day to day basis. but its not dreaming. its not confusion. theres not some crazy scientific explanation for it.

i think even you can admit that. anyone who says its just your imagination is afraid of thinking it could actually have happened.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have looked into it but there are so many alternatives. People do get nose bleeds, although it's only happened to me once being that night I woke up, it does happen. The marks could be from pressure like sores making the blood come to the surface. The gray dream could easily be just a dream. I woke up and so a gray creature but this creature didn't have black eyes....it was just gray. So deductive reasoning tells me there are alternative explanations that are normal.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

I have looked into it but there are so many alternatives. People do get nose bleeds, although it's only happened to me once being that night I woke up, it does happen. The marks could be from pressure like sores making the blood come to the surface. The gray dream could easily be just a dream. I woke up and so a gray creature but this creature didn't have black eyes....it was just gray. So deductive reasoning tells me there are alternative explanations that are normal.

Those are very strong characteristics of an abductee. My brother when he was young would have nosebleeds every night.. but not just regular ones, SEVERE nosebleeds. One time it actually spurting out of his nose to far it hit the ceiling. And thats not exaggerating, it happened. We went to the doctor, they had absolutely no explanation for it, medically or scientifically...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know, not everything in life revolves around proof. One of the amazing and great things about being alive is being able to trust what others say, and believe that there is more out there than meets the eye.

Not everything can be proven.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I were in your shoes, and I was having a GENERATIONS LONG battle with aliens, it would go into the VAST amount of evidence I would have collected up until that point so that when I say, "Hi, world! Aliens are abducting me and my family.. here is my evidence." Then I could produce pictures, medical records, and all other types of information about it.

1 piece of evidence is no good.. hundreds of pieces is a little harder to debunk.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
If I were in your shoes, and I was having a GENERATIONS LONG battle with aliens, it would go into the VAST amount of evidence I would have collected up until that point so that when I say, "Hi, world! Aliens are abducting me and my family.. here is my evidence." Then I could produce pictures, medical records, and all other types of information about it.

1 piece of evidence is no good.. hundreds of pieces is a little harder to debunk.

There are people who have boatloads of evidence, and you know what? people still think they are making it up, and think they are crazy. So no matter what evidence i had, there would still always be people who would think i was making it up, or creating fake evidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Update on calculations.

While doing the calculations, I discovered that not only could the blood have shot out the needed 8 feet (not taking into consideration he was laying in a bed, which probably puts it closer to 6 feet) it could have shot close to 12 feet out of the nose. (Not to mention, the human heart ALONE is capable of pumping blood up to 30 feet outside the human body.. though it is rare.)

So, IF the nasal positioning was correct, it could have hit the ceiling easily.

The fact that the doctors didn't have any explanation for it seems unlikely, considering it was information I discovered by ding a VERY small amount of research and doing some simple calculations.

You need to see a different doctor.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They couldnt explain WHY it happened. Ok so you proved it CAN happen.. but WHY? That is why the doctors were confused. There was nothing wrong with him. We was healthy.. he wasnt sick.. nothing. They couldnt explain it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
They couldnt explain WHY it happened. Ok so you proved it CAN happen.. but WHY? That is why the doctors were confused. There was nothing wrong with him. We was healthy.. he wasnt sick.. nothing. They couldnt explain it.

Uh.. he obviously WASN'T healthy if he had blood shooting out of his nose.. like I said, you need to see a different doctor.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
he WAS healthy. He had perfect health. and that is why it couldnt be proven. paranormal things that happen cannot be explained or proven. that is the bottom line.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
HEy OP.

Some do appreciate you sharing your tale, many people have been abducted, and unless the naysayers are abducted themselves, nothing others say will change their minds...

Hopefully one day you discover the reason of your family's past with the creatures...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join