It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
Ask your hospital for the missing fetus documents. Otherwise we can't take you seriously. We shouldn't have to believe people on blind faith when they have the power to back it up.

And you have the power to back up. So if you don't your really just a disgrace to the truth seekers who come here.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

I have no idea even where to begin with that. This happened before I was ever born...

I live in los angeles, and this happened to my mom in atlanta georgia.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123

And you have the power to back up. So if you don't your really just a disgrace to the truth seekers who come here.

I have no idea even where to begin with that. This happened before I was ever born...

I live in los angeles, and this happened to my mom in atlanta georgia.

Calihan don't get sidetracked by these arguments that the skeptics are throwing at you. Just go ahead and tell the things that are on your mind. There are a lot of people here supporting you on this one.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yeah seriously.

I dont understand why people want so much proof about something that doesnt really have proof. People are ALWAYS going to be skeptics, even when you have all the proof in the world. So i dont know what difference it would make if I had documents of a missing fetus or not.. there would still be speculation about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have read here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that everyone on earth have been abducted and only a select few remember any of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

I don't blame you. I am just saying with a claim like this it would be helpful to have a source. I don't want to come off as a jerk

[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
im sure it would be helpful... but look at all the people who have claimed to be abducted.. who have proof. People still look at them like they are on drugs.

Dont you believe that there are other things in this universe besides us?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

They don't have proof or else it would be scientifically validated and all would believe in abductions.

And also I do believe we are being visited. But that doesn't entail abductions.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No, there is no mental illness in my family. And for you to even say that is very insulting.

If that were the case, Many people in the world would be mentally ill, because MANY people have been abducted.

Plus its not just my mom, it happened to me, it happened to my brother, it happened to my father, and to another brother, and another brother, and my grandparents...

Pretty positive we arent all crazy.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Not necessarily. My father is a genius but mentally ill and a drunkard. It took awhile for us to notice.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well its not mental illness.

We just have encountered unusual things that most people would never be able to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

They don't have proof or else it would be scientifically validated and all would believe in abductions.

And also I do believe we are being visited. But that doesn't entail abductions.

You have to be kidding. The proof is all around you. Abduction accounts are all over the place and there is an overwhelming stack of evidence to support it. The parameters for scientific validation are already in place and have been exercised by Professor Mack and Ellison and Persinger. Have you read any of Nick Redfern's books on government and military involvement in ET encounters? How about going to the CSETI Disclosure Project or checked out Springer's investigation of alien implants?

What you might consider illness in outlook is another person's enlightenment. Just imagine yourself as a modern day person transported to the age of the Salem Witchtrials. You wouldn't survive a minute with modern day conceptions about scientific knowledgw in that environment. Abductees are so far in advance of todays world consciousness that it could be argued that we living our own witch-hunt.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Circle]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

If you've been abducted where is your proof? Send me one confirmed abduction implant from a credible source and I will go and investigate it.

However, John Mack, Harvard Professor of Psychiatry and well known for his work on abduction, has been able to analyse a few of these rare objects in the laboratory. One turned out to be "an interesting twisted fibre consisting of carbon, silicon, oxygen, no nitrogen, and traces of other elements". This could mean it was any number of ordinary earthly things. Others were clearly "of normal biological material" - in other words they probably came from the abductee’s own body. Another implant that has been thoroughly analysed was taken from abductee Richard Price. A physicist, David Pritchard, subjected it to many tests but, again, he concluded that it was of earthly biological origin.

Source: www.susanblackmore.co.uk...

This is all I could find. None have been proven by reputed sources.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violet_moon

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Jelaila how long have you done this work? I don't mean just from the present incantation. Have you found an answer to the three questions I have listed on this thread?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Circle]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet_moon

Without proof it is unsubstantial.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Listen. It's not that I entirely disbelieve you. I want to believe you but my better judgment and lack of proof tells me not to. I've had abduction experiences but these have happened on the cusp of sleep when the mind can be easily altered.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

its one thing to dream of being abducted.. but how do you explain me ending up in different clothes the next morning, which none of my family had ever bought?

that would be one hell of a dream , to change my entire outfit in the middle of my sleep.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

This is according to your mother. This isn't exactly proof. We do not know your mother or whatever mentality she may hold. This can be easily be explained by forgetfulness, illness, drug abuse.
I'm sorry. We can't take this as proof. Maybe I'll meet your mother some day and I'll make my own assessment.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

I'm not going to take something that happens while I'm asleep and say it happened in real life. If we did that we'd all be jumping off buildings thinking we are Superman.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

its one thing to dream of being abducted.. but how do you explain me ending up in different clothes the next morning, which none of my family had ever bought?

that would be one hell of a dream , to change my entire outfit in the middle of my sleep.

The ETs did this to act as a marker post for you to remember other things later. A bit like a flag pole on top of building submerged in ice. So much more to investigate through recall.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join