It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My family, including myself, has a history of alien abduction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Almost everyone in my family has been abducted by aliens.

saying that even to myself sounds crazy.. but after all I have experienced in my life, nothing seems impossible

My mom was abducted as a child when she lived in georgia. She said she would often wake up in the corn field outside even though the front door was too high for her to have reached because she was very young, so there was no way she could have sleepwalked outside. She also got pregnant and had a mysterious missing fetus right before getting pregnant with me.

After i was born, she said she awoke to a grayish white creature standing next to the bed, and she was paralyzed and couldnt move. I was in bed with her, and she said I started floating to the creature, and she blacked out. When she woke up the next morning, she chalked it up to being a dream, until she realized I was wearing different clothes which she had never bought.

another time, my brother when he was young was walking with his friend, to his friends house right around the corner from our house, and told my mom he would be back in just a minute. A minute turned into an hour, so my mom called my brother's friends house, and when his mom answered, she said they had left an hour earlier and shouldve been back to our house. A little while later my brother showed up and my mom was furious and asked where he went and why he didnt come straight home. He looked at her like she was psycho and said hed only been gone for a couple minutes and didnt know what she was walking about. Well, that night he had a flashback that he was walking with his friend down the street, and suddenly everything stopped but him. The people, the cars... time stood still. And all he remembers is a bright light. After that day, any time he would walk, skateboard, run or anything by this spot in the sidewalk he was at when time stopped, he would trip.

My dad had in general just many strange things happen to him growing up. One instance in particular, he was adopted as a baby, but he knows his real family was jewish. So, one day he was walking home from school, and a car pulled up to him. A few men in suits came out of the car, grabbed my dad, and pulled him into the car. They told him they had to do some jewish ritual on him, it took a minute, and they let him out of the car and went off. Very odd and not sure what that was all about. Then, my dad was trying to find his real family and was doing research in the yearbook records. He knew his grandma was a music teacher at this school in albuquerque and the year she taught there, but he knew nothing else. Not a name or what she looked like. So he went to the music section and found a name that he felt really strongly about, it was definitely a jewish name, but the picture of her was ripped out. No other picture in the entire yearbook was. He looked through about 10 different copies of the same yearbook, and in every single one, her picture was torn out.

I consider myself as well as my entire family, a very normal family. But we have experience very abnormal things.

All I know is, my mom, myself, my dad, and my brothers who have all been abducted, have very strong political views, are passionate about nature and are very concerned with world issues, and world peace. I almost wonder if it has anything to do with being abducted. I just feel like I have some sort of purpose on this earth that is different from anyone else's everyday purpose. I feel like im meant for something more, and I dont know why.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Interesting story and thank you for sharing.
It is a weird feeling when you walk around everyday suspecting that you have some sort of purpose and not having a friggin' clue as to what it is.
I will leave you with this, is it possible that sharing this story with others is the beginning of realizing the purpose you have and releasing yourself from some of the burdon you carry?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thats very true. Good point.

I think its important to share your stories. It lets other people know they arent alone, if they've experienced similar incidents, and I think that gives them a great sense of peace in knowing they arent alone.

If I can help alleviate the ignorance of people, in that there are other things in this universe and we arent the only thing alive out here, then maybe my job is done. People need to believe that theres more to life than meets the eye. There are some real mystical things out there, but until you experience it, it's certinaly hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
very interesting experiences. Hopefully you will some camaras ready if its possible.

What are the political views of your family? all the same? Do you think the aliens have a political view point?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I would like to see if anyone have some statistics about abduction per country ..

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As far as abduction statistics.. I dont really follow that stuff but I can say from personal experiences that oregon, northern california, and new mexico seem to have a LOT of strange activity. I've lived in all those places, and those are the places where alien encounters happened, not even just to our family but to many people we knew.

It never happened again once I moved to the east coast. Maybe that explains why west coasters are so much more open minded in comparison to a lot of the country. Who knows.

I'd say though, safe bet if you want to see some weird things... go camping in oregon, right above northern california. Go to san jose. Or go to anywhere in arizona or new mexico. Trust me, youll see something in the sky.

As far as the political views of our family, we are definitely liberal. Im more on the fence these days. I never like the candidates on either side these days. It's more of a popularity contest and how bad they can make eachother look, instead of focusing on positive things that should be moving our country forward.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Here:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

So we're expected to believe this without any proof whatsoever? Do you have any medical records of your moms missing fetus?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Bringing them up is difficult, and remains difficult even when you share some of your experiences at a later date. Yes, I believe it helps those who wouldn't know where to turn in making sense of their own experiences. I'm very grateful for the accounts of others when I began to sort through my own experiences. And I'm keeping an eye my children.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe you are a starseed or a lightworker or something.
(excuse my english)
I have always felth i was different and have a special "mission" on earth.
I have had some alien contact, some physical and some spiritual.
I belived that i was an alien for a while, but i found out i was a lightworker. And even if i have lived in other galaxy`s my last lifetime was in denmark =S Selling herbs on the street.
So i guess lightworkers often might have some "extra contact" because of their lightmission. You can also meditate and ask if you can have spiritual contact with them in that moment, and be open to any pictures in your head, feelings or words that might come up=)
I was so f... scared when i first began to open up spiritually.
I was sitting outside a winter in the morning and I saw with my inner sight 4/5 aqua blue beings walking beside my saying "family, family, family" floating around me. Before i knew i were part of the family of light and began seing aura`s I was scared I was going crazy. But now I know my abilities are true. I think I was abducted a couple of night`s ago too.
When I went to bed I saw a light outside my window and got the feeling of another life form, but i just went to sleep and did not take it seriosly.
When I woke up i started to vomit and felth I had been on an extreme carousel or out of my body. I asked later that day, my grandmother who saw me come down to the toilet being sick, what the time was when she saw me. She said it was 6:30 in the morning. The funny thing is, I wrote a text message BEFORE I went to sleep, Sendt 6:34. And I felth I have slepth for hours when I woke up and got sick=S
Since then I`ve had an extreme migraine too.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

So we're expected to believe this without any proof whatsoever? Do you have any medical records of your moms missing fetus? This really sounds like an active imagination.

Yes... my mom has proof because she was pregnant, and when she went back to the doctor she wasnt pregnant.

Is that proof enough?

How are you ever supposed to have proof about alien abductions? If we had proof, then there would be no arguments about whether it happens or not. We arent meant to have proof.

Plus my imagination isnt that active. I dont sit around all day and think of stories to make up.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by Faiol

Here:

humm, I mean, abductions in the world / country ... I wanna know if the USA is the country with most reports

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Proof that can be assessed by people. That is valid. Where are the hospital documents. Certainly something like this wouldn't go unnoticed.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes of course there are hospital documents.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well will you scan them?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I dont have those!

That was from 23 years ago. And it happened to my mom. Why would I have those documents?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You could have all the documents needed to prove your story but it still wouldn't be accepted by the die-hard skeptic. I take it as read that you are genuine.

Questions:

1) Do you get the feeling that there is something to remember but you don't know exactly what?

2) There is an ache that you feel that you belong somewhere else and this place isn't it?

3) That you are part of an emerging plan that hasn't been fully revealed yet?

I think you might just have something to say about these things.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
You could have all the documents needed to prove your story but it still wouldn't be accepted by the die-hard skeptic. I take it as read that you are genuine.

Questions:

1) Do you get the feeling that there is something to remember but you don't know exactly what?

2) There is an ache that you feel that you belong somewhere else and this place isn't it?

3) That you are part of an emerging plan that hasn't been fully revealed yet?

I think you might just have something to say about these things.

Yes to all three.

For my entire life ive always felt an extreme urge to do something good in life. For this planet. I feel like im definitely meant to do something of importance, I just dont know what that is yet.

Ive always kinda felt like I didnt belong, or fit in with everyone else. I mean I did, I always had a bunch of friends.. I wasnt some loner or anything.. But i mean I felt like I didnt fit in , in the sense that I thought about things alot more than most people ever do. I was always interested in different random cultures for whatever reason, and never quite felt like I was the same as everyone else.

It is a very strange thought for everyday people to think that there is such thing as aliens, ghosts, creatures.. etc.. But the fact of the matter is that abduction has happened to SO many people. Why would we just make it up? Its happened to police officers, children, politicians, farmers, you name it, its happened to them. Why on earth would people constantly make up these stories? I know Im not, and would never have reason to.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ask your hospital for the missing fetus documents.
We shouldn't have to believe people on blind faith when they have the power to back it up.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by alien]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes I would agree with you there Calihan123. So many people, of different walks in life have had ET contact, and all testify to that experience. AS a Driving Instructor you can add my name to the list. Those three points are exactly how I feel about the Secret Life. The thought is that we observe our reality and somehow have that information stored somewhere to be replayed again.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Circle]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join