It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Personally I think some of the Nasa footage is probably the best footage of anything that could be called 'advanced technology'. But there's no way anyone here can sit and say any of these videos are space debris, advanced technology or whatever other assumption you want to throw in there! Fact is none of us know for sure what any of these videos are! We all have opinions but people should learn to keep an open mind and accept that it could just be space debris, or it could also be advanced technology! It could be anything!

Personally though I think Nasa know a hell of a lot more about these videos than they let on. They wouldnt send people up into space without assessing all the risks and possibilities!

However!... If those things making a formation were aliens. Then how do we know they were trying to get our attention? We dont. They could be doing anything up there. It could be a way of processing energy? Which is why they glow together?

Anyway, here's another video apparently from 2008. For anyone thats interested.

[VIDEO]: uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Lee_K]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think *most* of the stuff seen is dust, ice particles, etc.. but that one video where the objects are being watched by the astronauts on the shuttle with binoculars, now THAT one has me wondering.

Regardless, I don't think aliens are trying to form a circle to get our attention. If they were truly alien lifeforms, and were trying to get attention, why not just fly a heck of a lot closer so we can make out the details of their ships? I think that might work better than flying to a point where they (and probably us to them), are tiny specks. Not a very effective way to communicate. If they wanted to make themselves known to us, they'll find ways to do so. We'll have no doubt.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Yeah David Sareda? He is onto something, I watched his video about the nasa videos about 3 yrs ago and I'm still convinced. Funny thing I'm convinced a lot of posters in the UFO forums don't even know about this guy or what he says. He really makes you think.

Yeah David Sereda? He's a QUACK.

He claims that water has memory. I don't want to waste my time explaining his theory because it's the most ridiculous thoery I've ever heard.

There goes his credibility down the toilet.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Space Bagel... Isnt your avatar the same image that everyone said was a lens flare? Doesnt look like a lens flare to me!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by easynow

Seems alien. I starred you.

If only a real life beneficial analysis is as easy.

*Ice particle being pushed by the force of a retro rocket*

"There goes an alien"

*Ice particles in fornt of a lens*

"There goes an alien"

*Bugs in front of a lens*

"There goes an alien"

Wow someone in NASA needs to hire this guy. The government needs someone to identify space junks in space but they have their hands full with all sorts of experiments in space I think they would need someone in the field of UFOlogy to identify all the aliens spaceships out there.

NASA NEEDS YOU!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee_K

It almost looks like Pac Man. Almost.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Space Bagel... Isnt your avatar the same image that everyone said was a lens flare? Doesnt look like a lens flare to me!

Everyone else said that's a lens flare? Those people don't use proven facts and experiments to back up what they say.

Those are debris/ice particles being at close proximity and out of focus by the camera.

Everyone who owns a camera knows this.

To the 'everyone else' who claims they are aliens spaceship, these people need to get their heads out of the tin bucket, get connected to reality, and look for the facts themsleves.

I don't want to waste time explaining a proven fact at the expense of 'everyone else's indurated ignorance.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I had posted this earlier with a video grab of that intriguing formation here...
Were Aliens Sending A Message To The Space Shuttle?

Here's that image:

Note the almost perfect circle the objects form with the 'boss' in the middle! Intelligent ice particles? Dust in space? Stars? White holes? Camera glitches? Reflection? ........ Or just plain UFOs?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

This video from the Space Shuttle that was recorded by Martin Stubbs has always to me been Proof that E.T.'s were trying to contact us by displaying their craft in hopes that we would see this and attempt communication.

the first part of the display shows objects entering the field of vision and stopping in a certain orbit or altitude.

they are scattered at first but as you will see the objects start to form a pattern like a circle, and to me this would not be possible if it were just space debris.

i don't think space debri can stop at a certain place and then move into position to form a circle ?

so what do you think about this footage ? Alien or Not ?

You spelled Martyn Stubbs wrong..it's as I show, with a 'y'..and this is the biggest ufo set of videos-some on youtube have over 3 million hits..

"the Secret NASA Transmissions",/Martyn Stubbs and STS-75 are keywords to google and see them all on Google videos..and..this evidence is not being shown on all the

TV shows Cuz it is so real,,literally!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
If they REALLY want attention though, then they're just not doing it right. It shouldn't be too hard for them to land or send radio signals to different places around the world. However, if they're using some sort of communication we can't understand, then maybe they don't want to make further contact until we can actually understand somehow. Just my speculation though.

I couldn't have said it better. This was one of the most sensible replies on this thread.

P.S. - I hate humans who think they know all of the answers, think they're smart enough to dismiss this as being an extraterrestrial event

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have been very amazed at some of the things being filmed.

One of the strangest just sighted was this strange object in orbit.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Your humour is misplaced. You don't even discuss, you mock.

If idiots could fly, there's a long time you'd be on orbit around the earth... and then maybe we'll see something else than an intelligent thing there.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For myself it still surprises me that after all this time people still are wondering if they are real!

I've written many times all those stars up there aren't stars and about them being in the deepest of our waters blah, blah, blah.

If and whenever they would like, they can communicate with us and in any language. In general most species are far superior then us and they consider human a stupid species.

Just find the right frequency or for water use low frequency wave lengths. They know EVERYTHING about this Planet because this Planet is there's more so then ours.

What do I know, time will tell,

[edit on 2-11-2008 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
humans tend to connect dots and form patterns from randomness, our brains are geared toward pattern recognition. its not always accurate, big example: stellar constellations are imaginary.

like the patterns seen in space flotsam from our orbiter.

aliens advanced enough to come to this planet would be advanced enough to know how humans communicate.

they would have no need for the elaborately coy, ambiguous and vague displays that many naive enthusiasts offer up as 'proof'.

they could simply land on the whitehouse lawn and hold a press conference, certain that our news outlets would find the event newsworthy enough to cover.

there are countless other ways direct communication could take place, if that was their intention.

any advanced race who study humans even for a brief period of time could easily figure out how to communicate with us.

yet they do not.

either because 1. they do not wish to be discovered or 2. they do not exist.

i defer to Occam's razor in this case.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Pray, how do you know all this? You seem so sure that I get a queer feeling that you might be an alien in wolf's (errr...I mean man's) clothing!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Perhaps the only superior intelligence here are the humans over thinking what they are seeing.

However since I don’t have a reasonable explanation myself I concede to the probability that I’m 100% wrong.
Something just doesn’t seem right with how they are being filmed and the depth of field as some move past.

I just can’t put my finger on it.. Damn all that government fluoride in my water, my IQ is missing again!

i tend to agree and for the life of me it looks more like somethings floating in water then an actual space shot...same with the tether video and some of the others...all look like the "stuff" just for a better name for it, looks like its in a huge vat of water!! with debris floating around.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
reply to post by riggs2099

I am glad you agree it is a nice piece of NASA video, I think we really need the original footage. Quality is one reason but also there are more clouds just about to pass over the object when the version I have cuts out I have never been able to find a longer version for more comprison.
And our dreams will come true!..Martyn Stubbs, now at the Boarderlands channel, TBLN.com, is going to RELEASE all his FULL and ORIGINAL NASA footage for xmas..HRS. of it and I am amped because even the skeptical ATS members will want to see it, in context and with Stubbs on line-" live " to answer Q & As

So I think this massive download will end this year very well and all the new Xmas software
will allow tons of new copyright cleared videos to be generated by anyone..not just some fancy film maker with Hollywood editing software and exclusive rights!!, and uploaded EVERYWHERE all the tubes...and let the REAL

Debate begin.. Right now, NASA has over 100 videos from the STS-75 flight including the Tether Break and

other "events" that were NEVER sent "out" ..so why don't they EVER show these OTHER videos from their different cameras?????
..because they all show the same thing as Stubbs got..UFOs..even Jim Oberg could not access them- they are officially EMBARGOED !! WHY??
so, the significance of this "ARCHIVE" will be huge and I believe END this crazy debate about authenticity and ice. So before everyone digs in too deep..

wait for the full unedited masters.. this should be just about the biggest UFO "news"
announcement around, yet, I seem to be the only one to know about it....so it's OUT and you heard it here at ATS first!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Hi secretnasaman long time no see.

If these videos are released before christmas it will be a great holiday surprise. I know alot of people want to see all the videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wonderful video, easynow.

Thanks for posting it. I saw these videos a few years ago and was blown away. At the time, I was trying to get everyone I know to watch it, and some would. But many wouldn't , or did and weren't phased by it, which blew me away. I mean, how could you look at it and NOT see the intelligence and the attempt at communication?

But there is something I learned about the debunking/skeptical crowd, and this is it: Don't let the debunkers drive you nuts. Don't waste your energy on them, because that is what they are trying to get you to do; expend all your energy on proof. Rather, just enjoy what you know in your heart....which is something is trying to communicate with us. And know that you have "awed" a bunch of people with this video and feel good about spreading some really great videos. Because the world needs more videos like this.

When I used to come across closed-minded skeptics, I realized that most of them fall into 2 categories:1) those that can't entertain the idea that there is actually ET life out there because the idea scares the crap out of them, and they'd rather debunk than feel afraid, and 2) those debunkers who DO believe there are ETs but are still going to "debunk" anything you show them about ET evidence, just to annoy the crap out of you.

These debunkers and skeptics claim they are debunking in the name of "science" but I myself have a doctorate in a scientific field, and i know that if you are truly a scientist, you must keep your mind open to ALL possibilities. A true scientist is open minded, like Einstein and millions of others. A closed minded scientist does the world no good. And someone who has a closed mind will only see "space dust" if that is all that is willing to see.

So, anyway, thanks again for the AWESOME videos. Keep up the good work, and don't let the "naysayers" get you frustrated. Keep posting for the rest of us.

And don't wait for validation from the skeptics to believe in what you believe. Don't wait for the skeptics to validate or admit any type of possibility, because most of them are so vested in their own agenda, they never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join