It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the link -- I couldn't find any claim in it that the objects were ice crystals. Did I miss something?

your welcome

maybe this ,

(often ice particles, sometimes junk from the payload
bay, pieces of insulation blankets, a dozen or more distinctly
different sources) can become visible in the sunlight,

he doesn't say they are ice crystals but the word "often" implies to me that would be his first choice.

It seems the essay, if it checks out, does explain features you don't think are explained, such as objects appearing out of nowhere.

i understand what he is saying about the objects that appear out of no where and why the camera could be creating the effects.

Tumbling particles
tend to flash. Bright particles overload the optics and appear
as "rings" or "do-nuts" with darker centers.

my question to that is ,

if tumbling particles flash as he say's then why is there no evidence of the objects flashing when they first appear in the view ?

also when i said this...

there are also other strange things about this video such as objects coming into the view and seem to have come from a lower altitude

i was referring to objects that show up that seem to me to be at a lower altitude than the rest of the show.

Is it also true, as the essay claims, that no crewmember has ever claimed to have seen the objects -- they were only on a video downkick?

either they weren't looking at the time or because these critters are translucent maybe they couldn't see them in the visible spectrum ?

many possibility's there

That essay is more than ten years old -- why has it never been refuted?

did you watch the second video in the Op ?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll chew on this...

I see where it was written, 'ice particles', and you typed, 'ice crystals' -- they just might not be synonymous, is all... ice is often amorphous, not crystalline, it depends on how it forms, by deposition of a leak onto a surface, or in 'mid-air' as with a snowflake...

Seems to the essay didn't mention stuff nearby the shuttle moving out and away from its shadow, and into sunlight, and suddenly 'appearing'. If stuff is floating nearby, created from dandruff or leaks off the shuttle, it can appear anywhere in the field of view and still be very close -- maybe interpreting it as far below, like hundreds of miles below, is overstepping the evidence. You think?

Dobie-1944

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yea i guess saying ice crystals is probably the wrong terminology, so thanks for pointing that out.

also i see your point in them being closer than they appear but there is no way of really knowing the distance so...this video will remain a mystery imo.

critters ? who knows

i believe there are things alive in the upper atmosphere

ibnlive.in.com...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
STS-75 analysis video

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi,
New here

I was in a discussion on another board and would like to share what we were talking about:

I believe that the Objects in question may be a single Living Organizim like in the sea.
They seem to be attrackted to the electricity, perhaps that is what they feed on, or just attracted to light like bugs?
The entire thing looks like deep water diving ..
They could also be some kind of an Animal..

My proof is in the fact that there are:
1. So many different sizes, Aline space ships would be more identicle
2. There is no reason for so many to go storming in, why not send out 1 probe and if they are Ailen space ships charging on the electricity they would stay static and charge?
3. There is no, route planing or navigation they are simply all over the place, seems to much.. ALIVE.

I strongly belive that these are either living Organizim or some kind of Animals. Either way they are awsome.

This would explain the scatterd stuff in Rowswell, if it is a single living being it would go SPLAT on impact.

There are also videos of these Objects going in and out of clouds during a thunder storm, and a Mexican video on a clear day of a long shaft spewing little Disks out, my be how these creatures give birth...

My 2 cents

[edit on 1-8-2009 by TheScope]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join