It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
There is another video I saw before, which I thought was amazing, it had a LOT of thse objects in it, all the same shape, with that little gap.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
This is it, what makes this video amazing is all the objects are identical, someone explain how that would be possible if it's just debris?) and you even see one that appears to go behind the tether, which is 12 miles long! Space dust? That would be one huge 2 mile space dust.

Long version

Change direction

Small video

It's the shape that makes me think this is something more than debris.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Didn't an episode of UFO Hunters explain the tether incident?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

I put a made a couple of youtube videos a while ago in an attemt to understand this video a little better. In the first video the animation tracks the objects and also land formations on the ground for comparison. The yellow tracks are land formations and all the other colours are UFO's. I won't go into details yet but some of the motion is difficult to explain with the ice particles/debris theory.

However the next video I think hurts the ice particle theory very much, at least for one of the objects take note of the object that is highlighted in red in the first video it appears to be engulfed in cloud then reemerges. The second video shows a zoom in of this object. So Is this a tiny particle close to the lens? or is it within the cloud layer?

thanks for your post Steve B

excellent work on those videos

i agree that the ice particle/debri theory would have a hard time explaining why some of the objects in question are moving in different directions at the same time as i have noticed in your video.

also there are some that show up later in the video that you did not track and some that might not be trackable at all untill they illuminated themselves.

i took this crop and added in light blue the two that i see you didn't track and the x's indicate where two of the objects finally become illuminated.

the second video is extremely interesting and i still haven't decided if it is actually going under a cloud or not as the video is not that clear and without looking at it some more i would be rushing to a judgement.

So Is this a tiny particle close to the lens? or is it within the cloud layer?

it looks like it is being distorted by something and not sure if it's a cloud ? are you sure it's a cloud ?

I won't go into details yet

ok feel free to go into details

[edit on 2-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hey easy now...

I am pretty sure that those might be alien craft.

Do you think they could be advanced human craft too?

I have read in other threads that there is suposed to be base on the moon, alien or human I dont know.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Hey easy now...

I am pretty sure that those might be alien craft.

Do you think they could be advanced human craft too?

I have read in other threads that there is suposed to be base on the moon, alien or human I dont know.

well it would only be speculation on my part but my honest opinion on this video in the Op is that it is either space critters or alien craft.

i have been watching Bob Lazar's videos and if he did work at S-4 and did work on recovered spacecraft as he claims i would tend to think there are Alien craft visiting this planet.

could they be back engineered craft ? it's possible but the more likely explanation is..it's not our's

i also believe there is a base on the Moon

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Pathetic
you guys are getting all excited over possible space debris, lens flare or natural space phenomenon. The tether incident is the most laughable one...to say that an alien race who is supposedly highly advanced would need to send an entire space fleet to study a tether is just ridiculous. They have no formation, they do not seem to be intelligently controlled by the way they look all scattered and out of place and third...will some of you experts in space...photography( I am assuming some of you are since some of you are making statements that sound like they are coming from experts or are you just stating things you feel is correct but do not have any qualifications to back up your statements) show me as to why these cannot be space debris, natural space phenomenon or lens flare? David Sereda is a moron... I have seen some of his shows and he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time. he is constantly making statements that they are here as factr and then offers no proof to back it up. These Nasa films are obviously not anything special...otherwise how are they being viewd by millions of people on a daily basis on youtube.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This video was brutally debunked on UFO Hunters. And before you skim what I'm saying and let everyone's comments blend in your minds until you ultimately conclude your need to believe is best: THIS VIDEO WAS BRUTALLY DEBUNKED. These "UFO's" are the exact shape as an internal part of the camera.

Also: In space, what do you think the odds are that flying discs would all be showing you their TOP VIEW?!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Pathetic you guys are getting all excited over possible space debris, lens flare or natural space phenomenon.

what's pathetic is you claiming you know all the answers here

The tether incident is the most laughable one...to say that an alien race who is supposedly highly advanced would need to send an entire space fleet to study a tether is just ridiculous. They have no formation, they do not seem to be intelligently controlled by the way they look all scattered and out of place

laughable maybe only because you can't comprehend what is really going on in the video.

hmmm... let's see hungry space critters that feed off electricity would't be interested in a electric charged cord 12 miles long.

I have seen some of his shows and he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time.

you know slander charges do stand up in court ?

why don't you provide some evidence that he is a moron ?

or are you just talking out your

then offers no proof to back it up.

hmmm.. that looks familar

These Nasa films are obviously not anything special...otherwise how are they being viewd by millions of people on a daily basis on youtube.

obviously you don't know anything about this and how these videos came about...so i suggest you do some homework before spouting off about something you are ignorant to

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Don't be angry I pointed out the flaws with your supposed aliens/alien space craft. Remember it is all theory and not fact...i just came along with my own theories....as for the NASA videos..I heard the supposed story....yeah that sounds exactly like a highly government agencies to accidently allow footage to be taken by an ordinary person. If NASA wanted these not to be ever be seen by the public....they would have made sure of it. Very few in the ufo field take David sereda seriously...he does have afew gullible followers though and that is why he is still around.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey easynow. I think there are many ice particles and debris caught on NASA film but the NASA crowd dosen't answer all the questions.

A little more detail on the film,
The blue object in the centre has a right angle turn that I didn't notice before I put the dots on. This turn is not a turn from the camera the land under the yellow tracks does not move. Also as far as I could find out no thrusters were fired during this video.

I did the two green ones becuse they are close to each other and you can also compare them to the land undrneath, they don't stay above the same spot. The purple one is from the object that comes from the top right at the start.

the second video is extremely interesting and i still haven't decided if it is actually going under a cloud or not as the video is not that clear and without looking at it some more i would be rushing to a judgement.

Yep theres no way i can definately say that object is in the clouds but it is something to look at. Heres the thing, a better resolution video of this DOES exist but I haven't found it yet. I do believe it should be available from NASA though. I encourage anybody to coment one this video I would like to know if you think it is in the clouds or not, I too am undecided.

it looks like it is being distorted by something and not sure if it's a cloud ? are you sure it's a cloud ?

It sure looks like a cloud check it out in the large video it is the red object that enetrs from the bottom it looks like the clouds with the lightening on the other side. There is a small bright spot to the right of it you can see in the zoom too.

edit change left to right

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I personally think it seems stupid to think that there WOULDN'T be life in every corner of the universe just like there is down to every molecule on earth.

Just because public school brainwashed us into thinking there is no life beyond earth dosen't mean they were right. They also taught for years the earth was flat etc, and people probly debated about it being round after years of "proof" until finally there were pictures etc.

JMHO.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Don't be angry I pointed out the flaws with your supposed aliens/alien space craft

why would i be angry ? maybe disappointed is all

oh and you haven't pointed out anything that can be substantiated because you have not provided any evidence to counter argue what you have supposedly pointed out.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hi Riggs,

I actually agree with most of what you said I think there is nothing at all to the lost teather footage, and most of the movies show nothing more then ice particles/debris. David Sereda at least hes enthusiastic even if his physics is lame.

In regards to the stills in the OP what do you think about the bottom object does it dissappear in the clouds? I posted the video a page or so back, I would like to get your views on it.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Hey easynow. I think there are many ice particles and debris caught on NASA film but the NASA crowd dosen't answer all the questions.

why doesn't that surprise me ?

A little more detail on the film,
The blue object in the centre has a right angle turn that I didn't notice before I put the dots on. This turn is not a turn from the camera the land under the yellow tracks does not move. Also as far as I could find out no thrusters were fired during this video.

I did the two green ones becuse they are close to each other and you can also compare them to the land undrneath, they don't stay above the same spot. The purple one is from the object that comes from the top right at the start.

i don't see anywhere there is evidence of any thrusters fired

could a small burst even be detected in a video ?

yes the two green ones were close to each other and easier to track the path but towards the end of it i noticed your yellow markers for the land kinda gave up so to say. seems like it was too early to stop the ground tracking towards the end ? might have helped a little more ?

just an observation

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

I shall take a look and get back to you..might be awhile. I usually take my time before I come to any conclusions or theories.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

why doesn't that surprise me ?

What do you mean?

i don't see anywhere there is evidence of any thrusters fired

could a small burst even be detected in a video ?

yes the two green ones were close to each other and easier to track the path but towards the end of it i noticed your yellow markers for the land kinda gave up so to say. seems like it was too early to stop the ground tracking towards the end ? might have helped a little more ?

just an observation

Yep I couldn't find anything saying thrusters were fired, I have seen some other NASA films where thrusters can be seen as brief flashes.

I didn't exactly give up on tracking the land it becomes too grainy to distinguish the land pretty quickly. The high resolution video is badly needed

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No Problem
Thanks for checking it out.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

It looks like it does go behind the clouds. I say this because you can see a vague outline of it in the clouds in your close up video. I have never seen this one..it is very interesting. There is something there....the fact that it seems to have have a constant flicker seems wierd. Not sure what it is...satellite, spacecraft of some sort, natural phenomenon...hmmm. Damn I have to say if there was proof of something here...that small piece of footage could be it. I am not saying it is extraterrestrial..but it is hard to explain it as satellite, space debris or known earth based craft...because it would seem to be pretty big. I am stumped...maybe other skeptics or someone who specializes in this type of field can tell what it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I am glad you agree it is a nice piece of NASA video, I think we really need the original footage. Quality is one reason but also there are more clouds just about to pass over the object when the version I have cuts out I have never been able to find a longer version for more comprison.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ahh very compelling.

I think I actually understand the message they were trying to say....

I think they were trying to tell the Shuttle Pilots that "their Tail Lights were out".

Really though, exellent find!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am starting to lean towards the idea that these objects may actually be biological entities!

Particularly in the "tether" video,when the camera zooms in and out,it is very reminiscent of a microscopes view of a sample on a slide or in a petrie dish!

As for the STS-80 footage, ice crystals? Dust particles? C'mon!
I am no expert in video techniques and i am purely going on gut instinct,but i firmly believe that these objects are real and not some video artifact or glitch!

As for all the debunkers,why don't you open your minds to what it could be,rather than what you think it should be!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join