It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this NASA video Proof that E.T.'s are trying to contact us ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This video from the Space Shuttle that was recorded by Martin Stubbs has always to me been Proof that E.T.'s were trying to contact us by displaying their craft in hopes that we would see this and attempt communication.

the first part of the display shows objects entering the field of vision and stopping in a certain orbit or altitude.

they are scattered at first but as you will see the objects start to form a pattern like a circle, and to me this would not be possible if it were just space debris.

i don't think space debri can stop at a certain place and then move into position to form a circle ?

so what do you think about this footage ? Alien or Not ?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Seems alien. I starred you.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah David Sareda? He is onto something, I watched his video about the nasa videos about 3 yrs ago and I'm still convinced. Funny thing I'm convinced a lot of posters in the UFO forums don't even know about this guy or what he says. He really makes you think.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
nice video...I think this is the only video you can call it a proof

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Perhaps the only superior intelligence here are the humans over thinking what they are seeing.

However since I don’t have a reasonable explanation myself I concede to the probability that I’m 100% wrong.
Something just doesn’t seem right with how they are being filmed and the depth of field as some move past.

I just can’t put my finger on it.. Damn all that government fluoride in my water, my IQ is missing again!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There are many NASA STS missions videos that can be really interesting. I don't find a link right now to what documentary I'm thinking of, but there once was one made about the famous STS-48 case. A 45 minutes, 4 or 5 times proved, doc that sends the "ice particle" or "space debris" to the bin, straight.

Ice particles? Hell no.
Space debris? Hell no.
Alien? How the heck would we know for sure?...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

This is the first UFO I've seen that seems to be aliens. They seem transparent, not very physical and then they light up.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Seems alien. I starred you.

thanks
and i agree that it seems Alien

another possibility is they are space critters that live in space or the upper atmosphere. of course i am at a loss to be able to explain how a space critter would know to form a circular pattern.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Im sorry, every ounce of my being is trying to accept what I see are space aliens and intelligent craft, But the adult in me says it's space dust.

Wow. that was incredibly smug I apologize.

I want to believe it is alien craft flying in formation but it is just SCREAMING "SPACE DUST"..

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There is another video I saw before, which I thought was amazing, it had a LOT of thse objects in it, all the same shape, with that little gap.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit:
This is it, what makes this video amazing is all the objects are identical, someone explain how that would be possible if it's just debris?) and you even see one that appears to go behind the tether, which is 12 miles long! Space dust? That would be one huge 2 mile space dust.

Long version

Change direction

Small video

It's the shape that makes me think this is something more than debris.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's what I think...

a. The aliens are screwing with us. They're just playing games with us and saying "Haha! They don't know what we're saying!"
b. They don't understand how to communicate with us. IMO, it would mean some sort of alien artificial intelligence.
c. The aliens are stupid.
d. Maybe it really is isn't anything alien at all. Debris, camera artifacts, sunlight, and stuff like that all put together. The formation is strange though, but maybe it could be a coincidence?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Yeah David Sareda? He is onto something, I watched his video about the nasa videos about 3 yrs ago and I'm still convinced. Funny thing I'm convinced a lot of posters in the UFO forums don't even know about this guy or what he says. He really makes you think.

I like David Sereda and i think his observations on this video and the tether video are right on target. in my opinion his analysis of the video's is the only way logically that it can be looked at.

some people think he is a kook but he is credible enough to me to take into consideration his conclusions.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

the aliens are trying to make contact... by drawing a circle in space for our astronauts to see... and for nasa to film... they are so stupid that they cant think of a better way to say hello... so they attemp to make a circle... not really a circle.. but there was an arc there... the others didnt quite fall into place... they must be so stupid they dont quite have that circle part down yet... my 4 yr old grandaughter has a problem making them too.. (anyhow)... the whole circle thing that didnt quite work.. lasted just a few seconds.. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

nice video...I think this is the only video you can call it a proof

thanks for checkin it out and i will say that there are other videos like the Tether video that show without a doubt in my mind that there is something intelligent flying or living in space or the upper atmosphere.

Aliens or Critters ? i don't know...but it ain't ice crystals

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Im sorry, every ounce of my being is trying to accept what I see are space aliens and intelligent craft, But the adult in me says it's space dust.

Wow. that was incredibly smug I apologize.

I want to believe it is alien craft flying in formation but it is just SCREAMING "SPACE DUST"..

is that because of your preconceived ideas of what and how a Alien craft or space critter would act ?

do you really believe that space dust would do this ?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

ok thanks for your post and are you talking about the tether incident ?

David Sereda also examined that video

i will wait to see what you post

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

The formation is strange though, but maybe it could be a coincidence?

screwing with us ? hmmm... maybe their display in this video is to show us that they are capable of doing things that we can't ? in order to gain our attention.

i hardly doubt it is a coincidence

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes that's it edited my post. Some say it doesn't really go behind, but I can't be 100% sure, but changing directions? identical shapes with a hole in the middle and a gap on the side? That can't be nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty new to the alien views but find it incredibly interesting and am open minded enough to analyze all views of life.

Tell me if i'm wrong or not, but at 57 seconds you'll see whatever the object is, come into view on the bottom left. At 1:01 or 1:02 it looks as though it expells a plume of smoke, sorta like a smoke ring, and it continue's to rise.

Anyone else notice this?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It's the shape that makes me think this is something more than debris.

thanks for the videos and yes i agree the shape and the pulsing of the ufo's can only mean that they are not just some ice crystal or space debri.

it's obvious that there is something controlling them and i believe David Sereda has proved that the UFO/Space Critter went behind the tether and that would make it out to be huge in size.

hmm.. any space debris that is miles in size ? nope

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join