It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
cosmicpixie i very much believe that the bible is being used by the NWO for a Endgame setup. We can all thank the many organizations that set out to "fulfill" the bible "prophecy's" to "hasten" the coming of Christ
. Im sure it all wont go down the exact way we think it will. And im sure the NWO has a fairly large "playbook" to orchestrate a endgame.

Originally posted by cosmicpixie cue the rapture.....a perfect opportunity to get rid of half a billion people or so through some sort of technology we don't understand yet,

Nanobots that De-construct Carbon. Invisible bringers of rapture. I vaguely remember a article from the net that said Nasa wanted to make a "cloud" of nanobots to "build" bases on the moon/mars.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

that's correct if you follow the church's teachings on the matter but the jesus of the gnostic texts implied otherwise....but of course, a "true" christian doesn't give the apocrypha the time of day as the church has branded them "heretical".........
What control would the church have over people if everyone realized jesus implied you reincarnate and that your life down here does not decide whether or not you enter some magical place called "heaven" where a wise old man called god shaked your hand and welcomes you in as a "chosen" one......but rather, the soul has many journeys.....
hilarious

[edit on 31/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 31/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Intriguing. A quick google of nanobots, rapture, fake returns nothing linking the two yet the idea seems pheasible...could a cloud of nanobots descend in the air over people, remote controlled or programmed to move in certain directions then...and when you say "deconstruct carbon" would they enter the body invisibly and deconstruct it fast....as any rapture would surely have to make a person vanish almost instantly ? "In the twinkling of an eye"
We can usually be certain the science we get told about is a fair way behind the science they really have now at any rate.

Just wondering if these clouds of nanobots could cause an almost instant vanishing of the person ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
But christians are not supposed to believe in reincarnation no???

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth. That is reincarnation. reincarnation is however not the only path, just a path.

I don't base my beliefs on what the church says.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

i interviewed a gentleman who, using biblical texts, proved that the twinkling of the eye event will coincide with massive, world wide earthquakes. as a result, people still here will not realize the rapture has taken place. the disappearance of many will be attributed to a real death tolll from the global catastrophe. as his evidence, he points to the earthquake that was spawned when, following the death and resurrection of Christ, the prior dead were raptured from their graves. don't forget, the dead are raptured first on the second coming. this supposedly makes the ground shake. i guess alot of earth displacment, reshaping, as the remains of the dead are reshaped into bodies which rise from their graves . sounds like night of the living dead but actually, the bodies are raised to the former state *reconstituted as it were* and then transformed into immortal bodies. in the data i've read about the event, was also the story that jesus went to "hell" and preached to those who had passed and were therefore in abraham's bossom (?). those who accepted were resurrected.

this video depicts tolkien's symbollic version of it

[edit on 31-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I like this thread , it has a lot of sincere dialogue from everyone ,yes including you undo.

Some of you touched on nanotechnology . The ancients had and used nanotech but it was synthetic rather than naturaly occuring .

The naturaly occuring form is far more advanced .A curse/gift given only to a select few royal bloodlines . It has capabilities far beyond anything the ancients could produce so they figured they would have to steal the DNA to get their hands on the benefits .

They failed to do so .

nano gives extraordinary ablities to those whose DNA can handle it .

It makes you bullet proof , gives you enormous physical strength and endurance . You can cloak ,walk through walls , store vast amounts of weaponry fourth dimensionaly on your person and so on.

It makes you ,in short , a super warrior . Unbeatable in battle .

True nano is an altairian thing . this is why when ENKI/Enlil and the annunaki invaded this universe they targeted altair system first . To destroy any threat to their conquest .

It failed ,they lost .Their armies and battle fleet were decimated , but not before they wiped out many innocent species .

you are witnessing the last days of enki/enlils sordid little empire .

When nano suffuses your body it gives you a distinct body odour . And it drives women wild .. a nice side effect .

so far you guys have only had the perspective of the ancients , but this is not their universe .They are unwelcome guests here .

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, I have fairly good reason to believe the book of revelations was alluding to things around John's time and was not intended for some future generation 2,000 years ahead of him...he had to use all sorts of codes and symbolism to hide what he knew and saw coming, remember he even clearly states at the beginning of the book that his vision was to be sent to the SEVEN CHURCHES around at the time and he clearly named each church....those 7 churches do not even exist now. Even plenty of christians understand the FUTURIST view is a mistake, that these prophecies in revelations were connected to stuff going on in John's time....unfortunately all sorts of people, learned and otherwise, including, it seems, Tolkein, mistakenly took the futurist view.

It might be worth reading a book by Stephen C Doyle, "Apocalypse: A Catholic perspective on the book of revelations" while some rooting about on google will back up the concept of the futurist persepctive being erroneous.
I've also come across an excellent paper that outlines quite clearly how it is the papacy that is the so called "antichrist" , with all sorts of other enemies of christ popping up throughout the centuries. The antichrist is more than a mere person, it is an energy if you like , with the focus point being the papacy and it's mouthpiece, self proclaimed "I am God on Earth", The Pope .
Have a good read of this excellent work :

the antichrist is already here

If we can understand there IS no "real second coming" then the ONLY coming is the one set up by the controllers......

I mistakenly viewed Share International's Maitreya as the antichrist when really this is likely the Illuminati's second coming, their Christ. The war that comes down after his return is the war that breaks out with the resistance he meets with as he goes about teaching god-is-within and so appears to go against the church and accepted belief of external-deity worship, god as separate to oneself....this christ, their maitreya, speaks of the same things the gnostic Jesus does I'm afraid.....he performs "miracles" and healings too .....

Maitreya and Share International

Did you know Jehovah-Enlil wanted a one world government ...? It's in Daniel 2:44 "And in those days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to other people. It shall break into pieces all these kingdoms (the EU etc) AND BRING THEM TO AN END , and it shall stand for ever."

The Bible did not teach a "secret rapture " either......the bible doesn't even mention the word "rapture"...

secret rapture, fact or fallacy ?

any "rapture" that takes place, therefore, is fake, but so many religious types are awaiting it they might think it real and even for those religious types who realize it's fake there is no "real rapture" following it nor any getting "raised up /gathered with the lord" at any other time if using revelations to base this belief upon when revelations was all about a time long passed so it appears...........

The messiah they bring in may perhaps shed light on this erroneous interpretation of scripture so that any rapture that DOES take place can be blamed instead on alien forces perhaps, so we are given another "good reason" for a global government and the religious lot will be assuaged by this time having come to realize scripture was misinterpreted....maybe they'll blame the disappearance of millions on the greys, who for a LONG time now we have been conditioned to see as our enemy....and they can sure beam people up......perhaps the greys or some others are those they bring out to fulfill the "5 months of torture" of Rev 9...as a prelude to a later "invasion " which would be an invasion of the silent kind....ie beam millions up, no weaponry needed.......just theorizing here

The antichrist (papacy) has been around for centuries, the false prophet ,man of lawlessness has been and gone.....any so called prohecies manifesting now are the contrivance of the controllers...... it seems the controllers are simply trying to manifest this one world kingdom god (Enlil) showed Daniel he wanted....even Jesus has played a part of the plan, unwittingly so or otherwise I do not know....one sure wonders given the Maitreya, the returned Christ, is simply everything Jesus was in terms of philosophy, outlook, goals for love and peace and so on.....AND WAS NEVER TRULY ACCEPTED AS THE PROPHECIED MESSIAH OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.....Maitreya is even part of the system (the UN) that has played a part in helping to bring about the one world governent Enlil clearly wanted ......Maitreya seems to be on Jehovah Enlil's side in one way while on Enki's on the other (you are as gods, god is within, etc....)

Seems to me the controllers are playing both sides here, there is liekly no Annunaki coming to save us or destroy us, everything that is going on is man picking up where the old gods left off and doing a much better job of the task in hand to boot.

The Bible "already happened" but so few see that , it places the controllers in a marvellous position of power and influence. Tens of millions of Christians awaiting a saviour who is not coming, not the saviour they thought anyway.......this waiting is a nonchalance that will keep them asleep until they are led to death. And the messiah's return creates dreadful conflict around the world....more depopulation, it's perfect .

Neither are there 7 specific years of tribulation to go through...the bible does NOT mention a specific length of time for the "end days"...see 1st link ...rather just a time of awful events that gather pace right before the second coming...more earthquakes, wars, natural disasters, famines, etc etc....and the 2nd coming cannot happen until some major celestial event takes place ....(Mark 13:24-27)....Dec 21 2012 which just happens to follow a NOVEMBER ECLIPSE .........all my other research points to this time frame so far for them bringing in the "messiah".... 2012 is also the beginning of the Aquarian Age, when the biblical jesus inferred he would return ....the controllers love their symbols and about half the world is waiting for something MASSIVE to happen in 2012

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Yes, the more I learn and ponder all this the more I see this is man 's work, that the shackles of the parental creator gods have been cast off and now the children of these gods run the show...the mantle has been passed over but interestingly the goal is an ammalgamation of both parental influences....the tyranny of Enlil yet not the worship-me only of Enlil for this new world seeks to teach the masses God-is-within, a rather Enki like approach. Shame such spiritual wisdom should be brought about via mind control and the lovely utopia being possible only through the deaths of about 4 billion souls. Imagine the knowledge of our history that will be wiped out too...in a few hundred years or less no-one will have likely ever heard about the bible or sumerian texts or the vedas, etc....just some handed down rumours might survive amongst the small factions of survivors who escaped mind-lobotomy and hide out in caves or similar....IF they survive at all......

Earth really will be a kind of prison for the soul, the only way to be free would be to be dead in that kind of system. I know this sounds doom mongering but it only takes a small leap of imagination to see where all this is leading if and when they pull it all off and I've little reason to doubt they will really.

Earth 2150 - population 500,000
Procreation outlawed accept for kings and rulers only
Cloned humans with longer life spans everywhere
Humans are merged with machines
Everyone mind controlled

Bla bla

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Great point about nano-bots could they do something like that appear as one thing then make them disapear, i would think long and hard about that one folks.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Make fun of it as you may but I have something that you dont. Faith. Thats more than most.

Second thought: Why are Christians then chosen to be persecuted in the Illuminati system of belief? The Bible does not mention anyone else being persecuted in the end other than the Jews. Wouldnt you want everyone to be Christians so that the mind control can continue? Why let us have freedom of religion in UK and US? Why not just tell us to all be Christian and be slaves and one day we may have to get our heads chopped off for believing it but when we do we die and go to heaven (ie suicide bombers in Islam and heaven with virgins thing)? I am not saying that it hasnt happened I am just saying not on a mass worldwide scale.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

How do you explain the things which weren't possible in revelations without the technology of today? As I mentioned before, it's only been fulfiled on a small scale. Never has it been done on the global scale that revelations talks of.

Who spoke every language of the earth? Today only governments who employ translators fit such a description.

When did he appear to everyone on the earth at the same time? Only with the technology of TV and satellites is such possible.

And many more things.

Also, I don't think a catholic is exactly the right kind of person to speak about revelations. As I understand it, the catholic church doesn't include the book of revelations. Which I found fitting, as IMO the catholic church is the first beast of revelations(google that for more information).

But I do agree it's more than a single person that makes up the anti-christ. There have been many people who fit and follow that path. However the one in revelations is the one that does it on a global scale. And that is the direction we are heading in now, by the same kind of people who build and carry out actions that make up the system the anti-christ sits upon.

I'm also not a big fan of the rapture. I think it's possible that it could happen, but I really don't know. I do believe it's been used as an out to get people to follow and carry out the bad things, as they believe they won't be here to reap whats been sowed. And I certainly don't believe those would be the people who are raptured, but it wouldn't surprise me if the people who actually follow the path of Jesus were. I only say that because I was offered to leave if I wanted, not because of anything that I've read.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
Make fun of it as you may but I have something that you dont. Faith. Thats more than most.

Second thought: Why are Christians then chosen to be persecuted in the Illuminati system of belief? The Bible does not mention anyone else being persecuted in the end other than the Jews. Wouldnt you want everyone to be Christians so that the mind control can continue? Why let us have freedom of religion in UK and US? Why not just tell us to all be Christian and be slaves and one day we may have to get our heads chopped off for believing it but when we do we die and go to heaven (ie suicide bombers in Islam and heaven with virgins thing)? I am not saying that it hasnt happened I am just saying not on a mass worldwide scale.

Mainstream Christians aren't persecuted. The president of the US claims to be a christian. Of course, he doesn't actually follow it, but he claims to be a christian.

I don't think those people will be persecuted. But I think if you stand up for the things Jesus did, then you will be persecuted. Just take a look at JFK for example. Took a stand against the MIC, and the bankers and what happened to him?

You can wave the cross and worship the idols all day long, there are even TV channels devoted to getting people to do that. But if you actually stand up and follow the path of Jesus, you will be persecuted.

No different than politics really. If you wave the flag around, and say things like "these colors don't run" which pays tribute to the flag, you are called a patriot. If you wear the flag pin, you're supporting the country and you're a patriot. But if you actually stand up for the things this country was founded on, then you are a kook and will feel all kinds of persecution.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Mainstream Christians aren't persecuted. The president of the US claims to be a christian. Of course, he doesn't actually follow it, but he claims to be a christian.

I don't think those people will be persecuted. But I think if you stand up for the things Jesus did, then you will be persecuted. Just take a look at JFK for example. Took a stand against the MIC, and the bankers and what happened to him?

You can wave the cross and worship the idols all day long, there are even TV channels devoted to getting people to do that. But if you actually stand up and follow the path of Jesus, you will be persecuted.

No different than politics really. If you wave the flag around, and say things like "these colors don't run" which pays tribute to the flag, you are called a patriot. If you wear the flag pin, you're supporting the country and you're a patriot. But if you actually stand up for the things this country was founded on, then you are a kook and will feel all kinds of persecution.

Badmedia, I think I wasnt clear enough. No in America Christians are not persecuted but in other countries they are on a regular basis (Sri Lanka, different countries in Africa, China,) etc. although I do agree that the less you are a Christ follower to being a Christ-Like person is a big difference. I like the way you put things.

However my post was in response to the original post which is that this is a worldwide Illuminati plot. Not just America, soooooo if that were the case then again why choose Christianity only 1/3 of the world believes in it and probably less practice it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Badmedia, I think I wasnt clear enough. No in America Christians are not persecuted but in other countries they are on a regular basis (Sri Lanka, different countries in Africa, China,) etc. although I do agree that the less you are a Christ follower to being a Christ-Like person is a big difference. I like the way you put things.

However my post was in response to the original post which is that this is a worldwide Illuminati plot. Not just America, soooooo if that were the case then again why choose Christianity only 1/3 of the world believes in it and probably less practice it.

I think what you talk about happens because of people who worship the images. When you have 2 religions and all the weight is put on the idols, then the 2 religions see differences in them. Each side ends up playing the evil for each other, and the finger pointing and focus is put on what the other side does wrong, and the things the side you happen to be on are overlooked.

If you take a look at the situation from both perspectives, then you see that each of them is doing wrong things, and those actions in the perspectives of each side is also justified because of the other sides actions. Nasty wheel of dualism there.

We condemn them for torture, and then we torture people ourselves. Both sides are basically alike, it's just a different and single perspective on the situation that blinds them into doing wrong things.

If instead they followed the teachings and paths of the religions instead, these types of problems wouldn't happen. Because in that way, they are very similar. The basic lessons/teachings stay the same, the images and context just change for each culture.

Matthew 7 talks about people who do things in his name, rather than following his teachings. The entire chapter talks about what I say above, with hypocrites and such. The part about his name starts about verse 20.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If its the Dominionists who are in NWO ..they wont go by the bible .

I did some more reading into the Dominionists ..and they do not care if Christ comes or not ..they want to take Dominion over the earth and they do not believe in the rapture ....they want to rule the earth NOW....they carnal minded christians )

Here is a snip ..
The eschatological smokescreen was a church policy of convenience. Whether or not there would be a second coming of Christ didn't really matter. There were no Bible readings of the second coming in the liturgy of the Church of England. So to the English clergy it was a non-issue. Because they and the British Empire would wrap up history both for God and for king. They would finish the job!

To these people the Millennium was not a literal future thousand years under Messiah as described by the Apostle John in Revelation 20. For them the Kingdom of Christ was in every sense an earthly, yet spiritual kingdom, in the here and now. To these amillennialist, (or now post-millennialist), people the Millennium of Messiah was nothing more than the "Age of the Church". According to their thinking, the Millennium/Kingdom was destined to be completed victoriously and perfectly in their age. And this "Christianization" would be done by the Church through the auspices and under the guns of the British Empire.

Of course there was no scriptural foundation for such a notion or for any sort of Dominion Theology for that matter. No such eschatology could be found written in their Bibles. "But what did it matter", they would counter. "At least it was a 'truism'". And as the British celebration went on more and more people were drawn in to this. Politically and socially it became very popular. So as a matter of political expediency and as a matter of pragmatism this post-millennialist Dominion theology started to become the norm in British Christendom. It came into the national Church with the power politics, (and the politeness), of the time.

It is a sad fact of history that Church-state realities all too often drown out the still small voice of biblical truth. If the Bible was saying something different to what the spirit of the age or national rulers and the people wanted to hear then something had to give. Unfortunately it was the Bible that was pushed aside. The authority of the Holy Scriptures was made subservient To the political needs of the nation. This is the awful truth about Dominion Theology. But it is demonstrated in history time and time again. The average churchman, as usual, went along with the crowd. They simply would not "rock the boat". They would let the matter 'ride'.
endtimepilgrim.org...
(The whole article is at link ..it goes through the history of these beliefs) ...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't really think of the antichrist as a single person but a network of Antichrists, thats the thing they can use that metaphorically speaking voer and over again until people begin to catch on to it. There are not one, but many of this so called figure the antichrist.

Therefor, the antichrist is a figure that has already risen to power and established it's power many times over. We need not wait until 2012 to see this figure. These figures are all around us, but their establishment is a very small portion in terms of world population and they are depopulating it to more easily control society and remain a very small but sustainable rulership. One where they are not questioned for it becomes the living and breathing structure for their pyramid system of power. One system to which we no longer question because they have monopolized everything.

Other than that I really agree with alot of what you are saying.

The more we focus on the antichrist and the messiah, the more we open ourselves up to being used in that game. We must come to understand that the book of Revelations is a blueprint for Third World War and the ushering of a new self proclaimed messiah.

What we need to focus on, is whether or not we are prepared to let them get away with this.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

[edit on 31-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

The Five Deadly Venoms one of the Shaw Brothers master peices, but about my point, look i'm christian also but they could have (the Illuminati) Nano-Bots that do that, appear in the sky and then disapear, is all i'm saying it was good theory, the whole topic has been good theory.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
okay, let's look at this logically:

If Jesus is who he said he was:

1) other attempts by humans to forcibly bring about any aspect of Revelation will ultimately be revealed to be incorrect BY THE REAL EVENT.

2) anything "christian" that is taught that isn't what Jesus taught on the same subject, will ultimately be revealed to be incorrect, BY THE REAL TEACHING.

3) he won't allow his words and his actions to be stuffed in a little box to be labelled by anyone. He will reveal the REAL EVENT AND THE REAL TEACHING, to those who have ears to hear. I believe this was the entire point of the HOLY SPIRIT, otherwise, he would've just told us the BOOK was coming to comfort us. The BOOK (bible) is there for info on many topics related to the history of interactions of the gods and demigods with humankind. It's a good tool. It gives good advice on several fronts. It has massive historical import. It has important visions and prophecies. But it is NOT Jesus. Following it rigidly is the mistake of the synagogues that Jesus tried to correct while he was here. If you follow ANY teachings religiously, you will ultimately abuse your fellow humans with it, and this includes the teachings in every book printed by human hands, including science books, new age books, ufological books, the torah, the koran, the bible, the writings of the Buddha, the mahabharata, the writings of Hitler, Marx, Freud, etc, and yes, even the books of Sitchin and Michael Tsarion and E. Vegh (that's me)

in short, i think if you listen, you will hear.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Its a shame that the good guys rarely if ever get credit or recognition despite all our efforts to lighten humans up .

So few humans can see that religious conflicts are designed simply to do just that . humans fighting amongst themselves fail to see that that is the whole idea of creating contradictory contesting religious organistaions in the first place .Religion is simply a diversionary tactic used byENK/LIL .

You fight amongst your selves ,they maintain control.

On our homeworld ,technology is kept away from our homesteads and we live simple lives because we know how easily tech can be used to enslave people. Particularly nano .

The annunaki used nano to create the ultimate bio weapon . They killed many species in our alliance with it . bastards .

but then they accidently released it on their home world and its now dead along with nearly all their species .

technology .the more advanced it gets ,the more horrific the abuse .

Trapping souls in a quantum computer was the ultimate expression of the annunaki's evil ways . Thats what the beast of revelation is.

What better way to trap souls than at the edge of a black hole ?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

according to jesus no one is "good," not even you or me or the pope. so what's your point, that your badness is less bad than someone elses? and where's your evidence for this? i look forward to hearing about how we are all just scum, except people on altair, and that we are willing victims of who? you? what ARE you trying to say? is this your twisted interpretation of scripture? some kind of psychological torture? you don't want to go there, recon! TAKE MY WORD ON THIS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join