It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

jesus was awesome.
i dunno how anyone could hate on the guy. it is interesting, though, how people are starting to think he's enki -related.

especially if you consider what he says, when accused of being enki-related, and when enki offers him this planet, he refuses the offer. i imagine it went something like this:

enki: so, if you agree to give me a tribute of xxx amount of xxx minerals from earth and work in my downline, i will sign an agreement to give you overlord-ship of the earth.

jesus: no thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

thing is I'm having trouble imagining Enki destroying masses of his people...he never did before, that was Enlil. Also, the bible is clearly the plan of Jehovah, it is Jehovah warning "woe, woe" and jehovah saying "only those with MY seal" survive , jehovah implied in the second coming that murderes millions and and Jehovah is easily linked to ENLIL, not Enki.

well that's not what i'm finding. first, and this was a very weird way to find out, i came across some passages in an ancient egyptian text called THE LEGEND OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND. in it, Ra is described with the same features as Enki's E.ABZU. i thought...where have i read this idea before.. then it dawned on me that it was a description of the E.ABZU. Ra was Enki's E.ABZU personified. then, as i read the text, i realized, RA was Enki. EA was RA. have you read the story i refer to? oh boy is it interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

jesus was awesome.
i dunno how anyone could hate on the guy. it is interesting, though, how people are starting to think he's enki -related.

especially if you consider what he says, when accused of being enki-related, and when enki offers him this planet, he refuses the offer. i imagine it went something like this:

enki: so, if you agree to give me a tribute of xxx amount of xxx minerals from earth and work in my downline, i will sign an agreement to give you overlord-ship of the earth.

jesus: no thanks.

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. Thats really the only place I put any weight on. And I learned what he talked about seperate from the bible in a really spiritual kind of way, and then I seen him repeat what I learned. It was completely surprising. Still blows my mind.

I felt the connection with god, and how we are all connected and just 1, and such. And then I just happen to read someone who quotes John 14:20. And I had read it before, but it never made sense. And now it's like woah - I get it.

And I learned about how bad fractional banking and the fed is. And then I read about Jesus being against the bankers of his time. Woah again.

So then I start to realize how things are done in his name that go against what he stood for. And then I for the first time understood what it was to worship a false idol, and that it had nothing to do with the changing of the ages directly - that moses wasn't upset they were worshiping a different age in Taurus, but that they were worshiping the idol rather than the teachings. And thats what I see mainstream christians doing today. And then of course I read Matthew 7, and you see the same exact thing being told.

Now if he is on the side of either of those 2, I have no idea. I quit trusting things like that awhile back. But he was exactly right in what he said, and that is what I follow.

If the claims he said all that and then tried to lead some political thing or whatever were even true, it just means he used it to get people to follow his idol, and left the teachings behind. Personally, I think it more likely that people wanting to keep power took his teachings, promoted the idol rather than the teachings and used that as a way of controlling people.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
the satan jesus was saying "no thanks " to was, I believe, a title given to the name of the energy that comes along to tempt mankind. The apostle who conjured up that story was simply making something up to provide an example of "evil" and how it could lead one astray

you have to rember that given the bible is a marketing piece for Enlil, all manner of slander against Enki was likely taking place by the loyal followers of Enlil....anything remotely connected to him would be considered dark, evil, bad, etc

most times the devil/satan is mentioned it is , I believe a metaphor...all sorts of actions and behaviours were the "work of the devil" when really it was just a superstitious take on what is essentially each man's personal battle with their own conscience/actions

Because Enki opposed Enlil, every bad action in the book was blamed on him. Stories were made up to fictionalize the metaphoric battles for the human soul with Enlil-Jehovah marketed as the "righteous" one and Enki as the "evil" one.

Enki was basically slandered left right and centre.

The fact he was called the SERPENT has its roots in the idea that Enki enlightened man with regards to his origins in the "garden of Eden" (he was the snake) and showed them how they too could be as gods and know good and evil, be RAISED UP to higher awareness and no longer "naked" (ignorant)...ie explained to the slaves what had been done to them genetically . The serpent is the representation of the DNA double helix ,associated with Enki because he was a genetic scientist . Enki likely undid some of the programming people had installed, freeing up their DNA in some new way. There was alot of serpent - symbolgy around in ancient days, way before the bible....it all related back to the creator gods, not some demonical force for evil

So while Enki correlates with Satan it is only in so far as he WAS an adversary to god , Enlil-Jehovah. If YOU were a power hungry war lord no doubt you too would blacken the name of your adversaries if they threatened your power and control in any way ?

You have to really research into the origins of the names Satan, Devil, Lucifer etc and go way back to pre-biblical stuff then see how things got twisted around in the marketing book for Enlil's cause.

As for Jesus, I certainly have no hate for him, if he did exist he was remarkable in many ways, I am just trying to be completely impartial about who he really was rather than base my thoughts on the bible alone. Not ONE historical writer around in Jesus' time wrote anything about him...and there were around 40 notable writers at the time. Isn't that rather odd ? This amazing person doing all these amazing things, creating such a stir yet no-one wrote about it ? ! Oh , apart from one little snippet in one book that many supsect was doctored. It's not impossible that he was just a work of fiction and if he wasn't well he certainly wasn't perfect and seemed quite happy to be set up as a guru and worshipped which makes me feel a tad queasy, despite all the lovely things he apparantly said and envisaged for mankind.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

i dunno. i think there's some kind of ...maybe it's holographic? change to your DNA or something, when you become a christian. i dunno how else to explain it. i've been on both sides of the equation. to me, it looks and feels like we are walking antennae. if that's not encoded in our DNA then it wuold have to be something related to the spirit. in any case, you tune in to the frequency you've chosen and that's what influences the rest of your life and decisions. of course, free will does come into play, but others seem very interested in disturbing that if it doesn't fit with their translation of the data.

what concerns me are things like the NAMSHUB OF ENKI.
the text claims the whole universe was at peace, man had no rival, and all tuned into Enlil ... or rather, spoke the same language in praise of enlil, till the prince defiant (Enki) decided to mess that up. this is supposedly an akkadian reference to the confusing of the languages at babel.

something is wrong with this story ! i can't figure it out.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

not read that, no, but I certainly will, thanks.

If Enki was capable of destruction then, do you think it possible that the war plan of jehovah outlined in the bible is actually being carried out by Enki...ie Enlil expected to win but it's Enki masquerading as Jehovah ?

Either that OR it is indeed the Enlil energy manifesting the Enlil plan but Enki will make a surprise appearance and upset the plan ....?

OR, neither of the above and it is MAN playing both roles now and the Annunaki are off the scene ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Even if he is fictional, the problem there is what he says to do and the types of systems he is against are totally against what the ptb want people to believe. Thus the reason all the importance in mainstream is put on the cross and symbolism.

Is it not more likely that people were taking up the philosophy, and the ptb used and adopted it when the people were starting to believe they were the authority? As a way of making it look like they had won and things would be better?

Is it not true that soon after the image was taken up, the dark ages started?

When you hear about facism coming wrapped up in the flag and the cross, it's talking about the symbolism, rather than the actual teachings. It's a common technique of manipulation to do this.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If it was orchestrated that long ago,then why wait so long? why not do it right then,the population was smaller people were less inquistive then,kind of like trying to substantiate Nostradomus,can make all sorts of maybes but no proof,so your theory doesn't hold water

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

well i dunno.

enki's name means LORD EARTH. this is his planet, which is why he was allowed to offer it to jesus in exchange for his servitude. i think of the universe as being composed of planets with overseers, who "own" the resources of the planet, including the natural wealth of minerals, food stuffs and any animals, insects and sentients on it, as well.. the universe was probably divided up a long time ago. the gnostic christians call the overlords, archons. the biblical texts refer to them by various names. we were probably originally on some other planet, under enlil's oversight. and enki snatched us out and brought us here. the hebrews saw the words related to enki and enlil, and had trouble separating them from each other. so some stories related to enki were given as enlil's acts and vice-a-versa. it's really hard weeding thru it all. there's so much data and so many possible reasons for why it ends up the way it does, in the texts. but i do not give the sumerian-akkadian texts any more leeway for being totally right, than i do the bible, or we would just have a new case of book worship.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i dunno. i think there's some kind of ...maybe it's holographic? change to your DNA or something, when you become a christian. i dunno how else to explain it. i've been on both sides of the equation. to me, it looks and feels like we are walking antennae. if that's not encoded in our DNA then it wuold have to be something related to the spirit. in any case, you tune in to the frequency you've chosen and that's what influences the rest of your life and decisions. of course, free will does come into play, but others seem very interested in disturbing that if it doesn't fit with their translation of the data.

From my experience it was more of an understanding. A broader perspective of things. It wasn't a physical change, it was just the way I understood things that changed. I understood what things meant where as before it never made much sense, or seemed to be opposite.

DNA is the code of our physical bodies IMO. I am a programmer, and I often have libraries of code that I use across multiple programs. While the program on the outside looks and operates completely differently, the internal coding among many programs contains alot of the same basic functions. I even get code from a library that I don't even use in a specific program, or Junk DNA. So I see the DNA as basically code for a biological kind of nanotechnology. Where you basically add that code to a cell, and the nanotechnology operates and rebuilds based on that code.

Interesting is this. This technology is what makes our bodies, but we can't understand or change it consciously. It's all there, but the consciousness knows nothing about it on the surface it seems.

what concerns me are things like the NAMSHUB OF ENKI.
the text claims the whole universe was at peace, man had no rival, and all tuned into Enlil ... or rather, spoke the same language in praise of enlil, till the prince defiant (Enki) decided to mess that up. this is supposedly an akkadian reference to the confusing of the languages at babel.

something is wrong with this story ! i can't figure it out.

Well the people of the time all spoke 1 language, were all 1 culture and they were all alike. So they did not see differences in 1 another, they saw similarities. However, how would such a people react when other cultures and such were brought in? They would war with them. So when the languages and cultures are created, those same differences on a larger picture was put into us on a smaller scale. And as our reaction on a larger basis was to war with things that are different, we started to war with each other for that same reason but on a smaller scale. If it's intentions were good, then it was to teach us a lesson where we could have free will, but not go around destorying things. If it's intentions were not good, then it was to divide and conquer us. However, if allowed to be divided and conquered as such, does that in itself not imply a lesson was needed to be taught? And that we as humans can at any time learn that lesson and stop doing it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
If it was orchestrated that long ago,then why wait so long? why not do it right then,the population was smaller people were less inquistive then,kind of like trying to substantiate Nostradomus,can make all sorts of maybes but no proof,so your theory doesn't hold water

I agree. Either way you look at it Illuminati written or God inspired it is correct. I choose to believe. If not what else do you have to fight it. What other hope. "It was written"--also why not just get it over with!!!!!!!!!!

To folks like you I always say : Let's say the Bible is true and you go to hell as a consequence for non belief. OR you believe it is fake and you live as it is fake and lose all hope for a better place (astral plane or not) because they control it and then the Bible was right but still go to hell. Or the Bible is wrong and you have the same outcome except you end up as dirt or worse right back here after the earth's total destruction, Or you can believe and life life in a way that gives you some hope for a future and possibly not go to hell. If you dont believe, you have everything to lose hell if you are wrong. You have nothing to gain if you are correct because things will have the same outcome. It is quite logical to me.

Also Bible doesnt say sit there and take it in the end either. It does say you many have to die as a consequence though

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well the people of the time all spoke 1 language, were all 1 culture and they were all alike. So they did not see differences in 1 another, they saw similarities. However, how would such a people react when other cultures and such were brought in? They would war with them. So when the languages and cultures are created, those same differences on a larger picture was put into us on a smaller scale. And as our reaction on a larger basis was to war with things that are different, we started to war with each other for that same reason but on a smaller scale. If it's intentions were good, then it was to teach us a lesson where we could have free will, but not go around destorying things. If it's intentions were not good, then it was to divide and conquer us. However, if allowed to be divided and conquered as such, does that in itself not imply a lesson was needed to be taught? And that we as humans can at any time learn that lesson and stop doing it?

It is not meant for us to be one. God doesnt want us all to be one. Then it makes it easier for one to control all and God wants us to be free. This is the lesson from the tower of Babel. When we are all the 'same' it is easier for evil to take over.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
I agree. Either way you look at it Illuminati written or God inspired it is correct. I choose to believe. If not what else do you have to fight it. What other hope. "It was written"--also why not just get it over with!!!!!!!!!!

To folks like you I always say : Let's say the Bible is true and you go to hell as a consequence for non belief. OR you believe it is fake and you live as it is fake and lose all hope for a better place (astral plane or not) because they control it and then the Bible was right but still go to hell. Or the Bible is wrong and you have the same outcome except you end up as dirt or worse right back here after the earth's total destruction, Or you can believe and life life in a way that gives you some hope for a future and possibly not go to hell. If you dont believe, you have everything to lose hell if you are wrong. You have nothing to gain if you are correct because things will have the same outcome. It is quite logical to me.

Also Bible doesnt say sit there and take it in the end either. It does say you many have to die as a consequence though

I don't think you go to hell for disbelief. Pretty sure that's a lie. You will just inherit the earth(reincarnate) for another chance. The only thing you can go to hell for, would be to know and understand the truth, and then purposely work against it.

I don't buy that "only my religion is right" stuff. Thats just the idols being presented. I believe it's the philosophy and teachings that are important, and by following that philosophy and teachings you follow the right path. And I don't think you even need written religion to understand and do that, but it sure helps when you want to talk about it when you common words for explaining things.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It is not meant for us to be one. God doesnt want us all to be one. Then it makes it easier for one to control all and God wants us to be free. This is the lesson from the tower of Babel. When we are all the 'same' it is easier for evil to take over.

Being as one, and knowing and understanding how we are all one I think are 2 different things. We are all 1, we are all created equal, but we are created different. We can respect each other as being one, without having to all act and be as 1.

But no doubt it is easier to control us and certain things don't want us to understand that we are all one. Pretty much agree with you. Seems like it's more pushed that us being as 1 means conformity, rather than respecting each other as equals/ourselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I agree with what you are saying but you must understand that if you say that one religion is not correct then for balance then you are not fully correct either...lets just say the truth quite possibly may lie in between and whose side will it be closer to who freaking knows but I do know again I have everything ( heaven) to gain from it and if I am wrong I get a dirt nap just like you or I get to come back just like you so .....there you go!!!! I am gonna put my money where I receive the highest reward......

And yes from a Christian perspective if you do not believe in Jesus and that He died for you and repent for your sins you will go to hell....now as to whether you believe or not that is for you and your soul's fate.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well of course they were at peace and all tuned in to Enlil...when a race has been genetically engineered they are effectively controlled, like clones, they are ignorant really, knowing only what they were deemed "permitted" to know.

If you read Michael Tsarion's epic 30 year research he's pieced together some interesting findings.....that the Atlantis of mythology really existed, this lovely harmonious paradise of the gods, where the gods created man as we know man "in their image" but that this mark one experiment resulted in a highly intelligent hybrid who got wise and left Atlantis, not wanting to be subservient to their gods. They apparantly settled in Lemuria.
The mark 2 experiment resulted in the Adamite race, a dumbed down version of the mark one experiment....clones who could not reproduce and who were programmed to be pretty basic in intelligenece. They were "naked" (ignorant) in their paradise (eden). Enki and some others travelled to Atlantis to try and free the mark 2's , telling them who they really were and who they could be, ie they could be AS gods , not simply spend their lives worshipping someone else and having no personal responsibility.
So of course the peace was disrupted and perhaps Enki was unwise to interfere as clones are clones and perhaps better off staying as clones else it is all a massive wound to the psyche, a knowlede they are ill-prepared for and poorly equipped to deal with. But I think his heart was in the right place. He must have done something to their DNA after securing their allegiance, "undoing" some of the original programming but at what cost to equilibrium of those people ? I've always thought man has had an identity crises, is a mixture of these wildly opposing forces, forces we were perhaps not originally designed to cope with....YET through journeying with them do not we evolve, and we not come to understand just what was witheld from us originally, "the knowledge of good an evil"...without this, we would have always been slaves in the most pure sense of the word....totally ignorant of everything bar what we've been programmed to know and do, like the clones in Brave New World....happy but ignorant while the "masters" access so much more knowledge and wisdom

SOMETHING was done to our DNA to turn us away from being mindless clones to AWARE beings. Yet the NWO seems to be planning a return to the days of old...get the ravaging of the species over with and make way for a lovely utopia with small, mind controlled population...peace, love and blissful ignorance.

Obviously Enki was not perfect but it does seem to be the case that he offered man to become AWARE rather than mind-controlled clone slaves....perhaps though the human hybrid race which we are today is more suited to control and slavery and ignorance...it is a race memory we have not learnt to totally unshackle ourselves from. It is our WOMB. Only a minority can deal with the burden of awareness but what will become of them.......? Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few....?

Anyway, Tsarion draws from a variety of ancient texts, not just the Sumerian tablets, and it is interesting to consider his take on things which incorporates a picture slightly broader than the one the Sumerian tablets alone offers.

Flawed or not, Enki clearly sought to offer man more than man had been designed to know. Enlil was the only god we knew back then, he witheld so much from man for he wanted worship for himself only, no other gods. The equivalent today would be for scientists to create a clone species who went about thier lives never asking any questions about anything much at all....while the scientist has this amazing intelligence and alltogether different awareness of life that the clones can NEVER know.

The passage of time has proven Enki's mistake perhaps....the masses just aren't equipped for the blinding level of awareness offered by being awakened. That's why most will die. Those who are awake will need to esacpe the new system somehow or be subject to increasing amounts of mind control and influence on many levels....once they get chips in people, it's the path to cessation of consciousness and the end of man as we understand man. I can't see ANY freedom in this scenario, people will be turned into slaves on every level eventually.....

Anyway, seems like there's more to Enki than meets the eye , if you've any links you advise me visiting please let me know would you.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I agree with what you are saying but you must understand that if you say that one religion is not correct then for balance then you are not fully correct either...lets just say the truth quite possibly may lie in between and whose side will it be closer to who freaking knows but I do know again I have everything to heaven to gain from it and if I am wrong I get a dirt nap just like you or I get to come back just like you so .....there you go!!!!

And yes from a Christian perspective if you do not believe in Jesus and that He died for you and repent for your sins you will go to hell....now as to whether you believe or not that is for you and your soul's fate.

I'm not your normal christian. I believe what you are talking about is the religion about Jesus. I prefer to think of my beliefs as being the religion of Jesus.

I do not see that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I believe Jesus came to show people on earth how they should act in society and how to act towards each other. And that he died on the cross to show people that it is better to die, than to fight back and become the evil yourself. In doing so, he showed people the path to heaven.

And for that reason, I can see how you can say he died on the cross for my sins. But to simply have to believe that and be allowed into heaven I think is a lie. To get into heaven, you have to follow his example. That doesn't mean you need to be crucified or anything, just that you need to act and be as he was. He showed people how god would act on earth as an example. Not so his image could be hoisted up high, while men carried it around doing deeds of death and destruction in his name, doing opposite of what the teachings are and then thinking it's "ok" because they believe Jesus died on the cross to give them permission to do it. Jesus says he will tell those who did those things in his name, he knows them not, for they work in sin. And he also says that those who truly believe will walk the path.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

At the risk of sounding like I am attacking christian beliefs here goes anyway....

I think it chilling to even request a population to worship someone and "repent" through them in order to stand any chance of getting into heaven......and sorry but I also find it utterly ridiculous. We have moved on quite alot in our understanding of the afterlife since 2,000 yrs have passed and it's quite obvious that most people end up in a fairly decent place when they cross over..I've had many contacts with my dead father who did not subscribe to christian beliefs yet I know he is completely peaceful and content and surounded by light....look at all the amazing work some of the world's top mediums have done to advance understanding of the afterlife....I suppose they are the devil's work to many christians LOL

Religion is a CONTROL mechanism, always has been , always will be. It NEGATES the concept of personal responsibility and breeds fear, guilt and submission. The bible is RIDDLED with contradictions and if there was ONE supreme God he'd have been able to achieve getting across his message to the entire globe without all this confusion and contradiction and he wouldn't have needed to send someone down here to die for him to make some point.

And for those that think the Illuminati could have gotten this plan sorted an age ago, the proper brotherhood of Illuminati didn't band together with a plan until the 1700's....and there was not then , or centuries before, the science or technology or global communications network to make a plan for global enslavement a reality....THERE IS NOW. The last body to make anything close to a successful attempt at global enslavement was the Roman Empire and much of the prophecy in the bible can be seen to have been fulfilled in THAT attempt. Even the 666 thing can be explained away as fulfilled centuries ago, the 1o diadems, 4 beasts, etc....ALL PASSED

I suggest they are repeating what for the most part has already come to pass ....so few people REALIZE it's mostly come to pass in the past they will fall hook line and sinker for this notion it is the word of god coming true .....like meek little lambs they will do NOTHING to try and stop any of it as it is "meant to be"...they WANT you all to die by not taking the microchip , they WANT you to believe death is your best option as they want you DEAD, not alive and RESISTING...they know the christians are waiting for their wonderful RAPTURE and how tens of millions will be stood with their arms up in the air begging TAKE ME , TAKE ME LORD...and they WILL take you....either to your DEATH or to be chipped and mind controlled and placed back down on earth once the masses are wiped out.

I just can't believe there is any REAL rapture, don't christians realize the rapture comments in the bible can be taken as METAPHORS anyway ? Not a literal "you-will-be-floated-away-to-safety while I murder the rest of the world". Do you really think THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE would MURDER people ? Is this an act of LOVE or is it an act of RAGE and REVENGE for those who do not BOW DOWN to the tyrannical despot JEHOVAH , god of WAR and FEAR and POWER. Have you read the OT....could have been a story about Saddam Hussein and you entrust your soul to THAT ? LOL

The way I see it the hard core christians are total lambs to their own slaughter.....BAAAAAAAA. Jar of mint sauce. YUM. Perfect fodder for the new slave world they are going to build.

People who depend on the bible for views about life after death really ought to READ a bit more. I know I AM WALKING INTO THE LIGHT when I die and I don't need jesus or some god to tell me what my soul knows. I've felt it and touched it and part of me would long to be there NOW but I have a reason for remaining here for some time yet.

I did the Christian religious thing years ago but then I learnt to READ and THINK and dare to QUESTION. Thank the (cough) lord.
The real Jesus -if he existed - is in the apocrypha............

[edit on 31/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 31/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But christians are not supposed to believe in reincarnation no???

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is the perfect Halloween story-Scary and true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join