It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another point ..someone mentioned that John was told he would be alive to see these things ..maybe what Christ was saying to him was he would see all of what would happen in his lifetime (Not all of it ) ..but he did get to see the 70 AD destruction .Which was a huge event that Christ did prophecy about ....and it was a big turning point in the next phase of prophecy ...(there are different stages of the end times events ) that was a significant stage in the end times ..Christ himself said the end of the world had STARTED when he came .....he also descriped it like BIRTH PANGS ..which happen over time and get worse and build up to the BIRTH ..just like the end times would be like...

www.ccel.org...
According to John's Gospel (19:26-27), it was probably John who took Mary, the mother of Jesus as his adopted mother. He preached in Jerusalem, and later, as bishop of Ephesus, south of Izmir in western Turkey, worked among the churches of Asia Minor. During the reigns of either Emperor Nero (AD54-68) or Domitian (AD81-96), he was banished to the nearby island of Patmos, now one of the Greek islands in the Aegean Sea. He was subsequently freed and died a natural death at Ephesus c AD100.

After decades of debate, many scholars accept that the apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation, perhaps as early as c AD68-70, and that he either wrote or provided the material and theology for John's Gospel and the three Letters of John.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

the texts you refer to are from enki's scribes and priests. ya know, just like you suspect the texts of enlil's scribes and priests to be debatable, you need to apply the same ...shall we say...scrutiny to the ones in which enki seems like a really good guy. have you even read their texts or are you just taking your theories from the writings of tsarion and so forth? frankly, i started with sitchin and realized i was gonna have to read the material for myself. and that's what i've been doing, ever since.

i mean, how do we go from "Trustworthy" to "Tricky" as descriptions for the same guy? clever enki, god of wisdom, convinces adapa not to partake of the food and water of life. what the heck? why not?

we talking about the same guy? or is it assumed that the adapa story was written by enlil's priests to villify enki? and if so, how are we supposed to know which are true and which are not?

i had already concluded that the biblical texts were sorta confuzzled here and there, but seemed more reliable than other examples because of things like this:

enlil orders the flood because people are noisy.
vs.
enlil orders the flood because the whole planet is a genetically polluted nightmare.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thankyou for that. How come the Hebrew scholars fail to see it that way though I wonder, you'd think they'd realize yet they still reject him as the messiah

Still if what you say holds true, The Maitreya will no doubt finish off what Jesus started

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well if we agree the plan for the kingdom of god's is Enlil's and we acknowledge what is happening to bring this about and consider HOW it has come to be brought about we can at least conclude that Enlil is not a pleasant god Undo. Mass genocide in order to fashion an eventual utopia ? Do you think we will be free in that new world ? that they won't use things to control our minds, our actions and eventually as technology allows, our thoughts ? All texts depict Enlil as the one who wanted to keep the hybrids dumbed down....I'm not suggesting Enki was perfect or even "good" but the consensus seems to be he attepted to show man a different way and YES take man away from his lord, Enlil ...who offered man a longer lifespan, no distress, everything they needed and so on ...sounds like a bautiful set up until you factor in these hybrids were programmed and controlled and led to see Enlil as the god of the universe when he was merely a king, a ruler, from another planet in a very big cosmos

Knowing what the NWO will usher in smacks of an Enlil-style prison, a beautiful one perhaps , but a prison nonetheless. What evidence is there to suggest this kind of world was sought by Enki ?

Do not negate the astrological significances either in figuring out who is heading this NWO.....the creators new Astrology .....Aquarius is Father Enlil, lord of the heavens and the air....this time begins 2012, when all my separate lines of research, too many to mention here, point to the Maitreya's appearance as world teacher

And what grand significance 2012 has in respect of it being the end of a cycle that will have taken 26,000 yrs to complete....the end of one world and the beginning of a totally new one....also planet Neptune, governing spirituality, (ruling pisces) enters its natural sign, pisces, after thousands of years, symbolizing the return of the fish, the return of the christ...the Maitreya.....

This all smacks of Enlil to me so far, but I will remain open and investiagte further..........

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Simplynoone

Thankyou for that. How come the Hebrew scholars fail to see it that way though I wonder, you'd think they'd realize yet they still reject him as the messiah

Still if what you say holds true, The Maitreya will no doubt finish off what Jesus started

They did exactly what alot of people do ..they failed to study it better and dig deeper to find out more about it for themselves ..they just trusted in their priests etc and teachers to just tell them what their opinions were ..And in fact the Orthodox Jew actually reads from books written by the scribes or Rabbis etc instead of the actual OT ...same with even Christians these days they read every book they can get their hands on by every preacher teacher etc that comes along (example Rick Warren) and neglect the studying of the bible themselves ....

I do believe that Myrtia may very well be THE coming false prophet who was written about in scripture who will claim to be Jesus Christ ..in fact he calls himself Master Jesus ..or The Christ ...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
After reading that jargon I can only shake my head in denial. Do you people ever consider that the accounts of the past have already happened thousands of years ago. That maybe revelations was a great war that already seen the light of day and left us where we are today. Read over it again. I have my doubts that this upholds the future of the world but a written description of how and ancient war was won.

I do not think this bible ~ book is an orchestration of the illuminati since it was pretty much lost to "our present day knowledge". This book is an old world account that led up to the destruction of the world in their time. This is plausible since ancient civilizations and people in that time have been pretty much been lost in history.

This would relate to all the pyramids found around the world. along with all the other ruins found here on earth as well as on the moon, mars and soon to be next world discovery. The tracks will only lead so far for they too surely met their end in another devastation.

The illuminati may be just those that will finally meet their extinction once and for all. They still seem to dwell here. How could they have escaped their enemy? The world has grown again.

Are the "ancient jews" the Illuminati that were left here by Jehovah? Has Jehovah abandoned them here with the empty promise of a return? A messiah. The way back home?

The truth is they never returned home.

Do not be underminded by these people that claim themselves of the past. The ancient bloodline no longer prevails.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

the clones of enlil concept is from sitchin's imagination, although it certainly bares some consideration since technically speaking, that does sound like a clone -- like he took his own dna and made a copy, but was it his flesh or his spirit/soul that he copied or both or neither? if enlil made our bodies, who gave us our souls and our spirits? i have found no texts that support this specific conclusion, either in or out of scripture but it certainly is interesting.

sitchin assumes knowledge of good and evil was enki modifying the clones to be able to have sex. i don't. i think knowledge of good and evil was when he brought us here threw the gate and taught us "civilization" and the trappings of how the rest of the universe works before we were even prepared for things like not pulling it out and urinating on someone's flower bed. imagine bringing an australian aborigine from 20 AD to 2000 AD and showing him that people actually wear clothes, and smell of flowers, and wear make up and fly threw the sky and drive fast moving machines and follow laws and play musical instruments and read and write and so on and so on...well it would be a shock.. and that aborigine would be so far behind the learning curve, he would be instantly depressed and humiliated by his less than them-ness. that's gotta be rough on ye olde psyche. and he would look like a complete moron by comparison and feel like it too. i can see the slaves interpreting what they experienced in this way.

but the idea that enki created us, i dunno. i really have a hard time with that idea. is this concept also trying to insinuate that having sex is what made us fallen? cause, why would enlil say to be fruitful and multiply if he didn't want us to multiply? the contradictions are massive at this juncture.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't think the clone idea is sitchin's imagination (I haven't even read Sitchin)....one can read a translation of the texts online in numerous places, and according to the sumerian account, Enki was in charge of making humans as he was the scientist. Man was made in the image of the GOD (plural) not one God as the bible says.....the singular version was a mistranslation. However, it was Enlil who ultimately had rule over man, not Enki. I'm not sure why you are so quick to negate Tsarion's 30 years of research , I've read his extensive work once over and he brought lots of different ancient texts into the frame to back up the underlying theme. Nowhere was sex mentioned, and I've never bought into that idea myself.

I think it a mistake to use the Bible as the focal reference point when clearly it drew from an older source then modified some of what that older source stated as the OT was clearly put together to venerate Enlil- Jehovah and demonize his adversary, Enki. At the end of the day, all writings after the oldest texts are going to have variations on a similar theme.

These different factions - Enki-ites and Enli-ites would have spread across the globe eventually, telling their own version of events which surely would have wandered somewhat from the older sources and all sorts of chinese whispers would have gone on, plots to discredit the other, all sorts of people inbetween both sides into the bargain.

If there's one thing I remember from my history classes in school it's that evidence is of three types - primary, secondary and tertiary.
You go to the source to build your foundation of knowldge then pad it out with subsequent information that might shed more light on things. Clearly the OT outright distorts the original story somewhat and is biased in favour of Jehovah-Enlil. The Sumerian texts do not talk of people being told to go forth and multiply by Enlil....that's something the OT writers decided to change around.

you have to question this god, enlil when he found out what had happened with the serpent (Enki)....Genesis 3: 22 describes how outraged Enlil is that the Adamites should be "like one of us, knowing good and evil" and then went on to say how he had to do something to prevent them from going on to eat from the tree of life and "live forever"....sounds to me like someone who doesn't want his clones developing a SOUL , the soul being an immortal thing that cannot be destroyed....why would a loving god not want his children, his creations, to have the same status of equality as him and the other gods ? Why would he not want them to have a soul, to be immortal ?

The Sumerian texts and OT at least agree that man was created originally to be unquestionably subservient to the gods (not just "God") and Enki came along and told them they could be "as gods" instead and Enlil was NOT happy about this. Why ever not...........

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't believe the anti-christ will concern himself with trying to orchestrate a fake 2nd coming. At the beginning of the 7 year tribulation the only thing he does is broker a peace deal that allows the re-building of the temple. This feat is probably very easy since most of Islam has been seriously wounded due to the taking out of Egypt and Syria and the Gog/Magog invasion participants. He will trick many Jews into believing he is the messiah, due to lineage and other factors but I think his power to do many things is still limited. He can't contain Enoch and Elijah as they secure the 144,000, bring fire from heaven to their enemies(I believe that a lot of NWO will be included in this), turn water to blood and even stop the rain on the entire earth for 3 1/2 years(global warming anyone). The anti-christ is not comfortable being messiah but he wants to be above God so after 3 1/2 years he commits the abomination of desolation and is inhabited with Satan. He now has the power to kill the 2 witnesses that the whole world will see and send gifts to each other(don't know of anytime frame in history this would have been possible except for now).

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by reconpilot

according to jesus no one is "good," not even you or me or the pope. so what's your point, that your badness is less bad than someone elses? and where's your evidence for this? i look forward to hearing about how we are all just scum, except people on altair, and that we are willing victims of who? you? what ARE you trying to say? is this your twisted interpretation of scripture? some kind of psychological torture? you don't want to go there, recon! TAKE MY WORD ON THIS!

Everytime you go into one of your irrational rants your words get more and more confused . Anger is a path to the dark side....

And then you threaten me . That is SO like the ancients when their backs are in the corner .

We are the result of the choices we make as souls .

your kind choose power ,control , tyranny . You get off on it . YOU use twisted logic to justify it and then you fly off the handle like a guilty school boy when you are caught in the apple orchard !!!!

So now you are accusing me of twisting scripture to psychologically torture you personally ? Honey , the church has already done that for you and look how well it works.

you are just screaming with anger pain and empty threats . Do I sound scared to you ?

Your irational tantrums say more about your state of mind than my observations ever will.

let me tell you something .Enki and enlil fear us more than anyone because we are the ones who brought them down and now its only a matter of time before they face the final judgement for their crimes .

The computer on which they based their power is being disabled while we speak . Its power over humans is being drained away and suddenly ,miraculously , americans are embracing the idea of a BLACK PRESIDENT ? Thats progress dahlin...

So tell me ? where do you want to go next ? back to the abyss ? are your sure about that ?

Ninmah fears the abyss more than anything .She remembers what its like there . She knows of the unspeakable horrors that exist in that other universe . Horrors you cannot comprehend in your darkest thoughts .

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Souls are immortal ,physical bodies are not .But souls can be erased ,they can be stripped of memory . You go to the light when you die and you will be stripped of ALL your memories by the beast/computer/soul catcher.

Thats harvesting . All the energy you acrue in your memories is consumed .

How do you cheat physical death though? . You download your memories in to another body .

Thats how Enki's family cheats death and can walk in and out of human hosts . The machine gives them carte blanche . It facilitates their total control over their human 'hosts' .

but once the machine is closed down , they are stuffed. No more free rides on YOUR BACKS .

The truth is simple to undertsand once you can understand the tech that makes it possible.

And the tech is already here , even by civilian time lag standards .

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hmm, interesting.
Yes, I know I am going to the light when I cross over, there is no real "death", merely a transition. And I don't need any god or prophet to grant me access to the light, I go to it because it is my birthright.

Some days ago I was mulling over the idea you've just raised about downloading ones self to a machine after watching an episode of the Twilight Zone. I was imagining how this might fit in with the NWO /Kingdom of God plan and the "you will live forever" thing while in physical form....I can't quite imagine DNA tinkering alone would allow for life spans that run to 1000's of years but tranference of memories, yes.....it gets v. interesting then if you imagine that kind of thing taking place with genetically engineered clones /"supermen" rather than "normal" human beings.

I've got some books about transhumanism , all sorts of wild stuff going on now they are experimenting on, goodness knows what they can do now which they aren't telling us about and lord knows what a race of ancient alien beings can do.

Out of interest do you see the NWO/"kingdom of god" being the fulfillment of Enlil's plan via his bloodline or do you think it's just man picking up where the gods left off....? Or do you think it's all to do with Enki ? Could you explain the reasons for your choice ?

I was tempted to think "man" but now I'm not so sure and that all along they have been waiting to make a return as prophecied centuries ago. Sure would make sense in light of the new world teacher (Maitreya) who is talking lots about being the bridge between humans and "aliens" and who advised just a year ago that towards the time leading up to his appearance, we would see more and more ufo's and such would there presence be the world could no longer deny they are real.....

If Jesus was indeed a plant by them, then this Maitreya IS the return of the Christ....even Jesus said he'd have a new name when he returned...and given that all religions around the world are awaiting their respective messiahs return.....it smacks of the culmination of a plan LONG in the making, a plan whose steps they could forsee long ago when Daniel of the Bible was given the visions. The final kingdom IS the Kingdom of these gods.....it will evolve into something hi tech, microchipped, mind controlled, etc....a beautiful prison for the soul

[edit on 1/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

More thoughts:

Jehovah-Enlil in Genesis 3 is aghast because his creations have now the ability to know good and evil....the creations are now like the gods in this respect...which I see as a metaphor for suddenly being self-aware where once they were ignorant

Next, he worries they will eat of the "tree of life" and also become immortal....this tree of life must be the path of knowldge the kabbalah sephirot outlines for unity with the source...to have some sort of cosmic awareness beyond the ordinary while in the physical vehicle , to also know how it is to be an immortal soul.....that ones life does not depend on worship of jehovah or other external deities to truly live forever in the truest sense

He then places a cherubim guard to stop man from accessing this tree of life in any way, to STOP the knowledge being known.....this is knowledge ENKI (snake in the garden for others reading) seems to have opened up to man when he tempted them away from god ....Enlil does not seem to want man to know immortality is free to all without a special "pass" from him....this "problem" only came about through Enki and then we have a whole book banging on about needing "god" to redeem our sorry souls....

It does seem to be an Enlil-like world we are facing Recon. The World teacher will surely merely be a stepping stone...feed the new agers what they want to hear then start the hypnotizing and the mind control ....they don't want a spiritual brotherhood of man, a populace wandering around knowing "we don't need god, we ARE god ! "

[edit on 1/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Reconpilot,

I am a new member and have not posted much, therefore I cannot send U2U messages. Would you mind sending me one? I have some questions I would like to ask you that do not apply to this thread. Thank you.

LP

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

yep, and here's my threat!

i pray that you are so financially blessed, that you will have no time to worry about what undo is doing or saying or believing. it suddenly will make zero sense to you why some little old lady in a little house in a little city, with half a body and half a brain, was even of interest to you. good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

here's another issue. when people like tsarion and sitchin write on the topic, they choose to believe some of the biblical texts are accurately depicting what enlil did, provided it looks bad on enlil in their translation, but will toss out anything that makes him look good, even including anything to do with jesus having actually existed. (and the reverse is applied to enki - if it looks bad on him they ignore it or reinterpret into oblivion, but if it looks good, they focus on it and play it to the hilt). i think everyone needs to read all the material and ask themselves why, if this is accurately depicting either enki or enlil, do the accounts not make sense (and they don't!).

there's something wrong with the data, both biblical translations and sumerian-akkadian texts are missing pieces of information, make contradictory claims and the end result is the guy who is supposed to be LORD EARTH, ends up smelling like a rose, and everybody else is the bad guy. frankly, i think that screwed up sumerian-akkadian data leaked over into the biblical texts and i don't know why! but at least there's some examples where it remains consistent enough to make sense. not alot, but enough to create a reasonable picture of what appears to be a huge gap of relevent information.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
OKOK I think we are missing a really huge point.

Arent they all satanists anyways? Why would they believe that Jesus is coming back....see the thing is they dont. Its just like I believe with Jesus I cannot lose. So they try to bring on the things from Revalations on purposefully because they do not believe they will lose. It is to make a point--like see you dummies? satan wins. It is as simple as that. If you worship the other side why would you?!?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

recon thinks enki and enlil are the same guy, so arguing the point that enlil might somehow be worse than enki, is just comparing enki to himself.
in other words, he apparently thinks enki's enlil or enlil's enki, are just one entity covering his own tush when what he does would be construed by people as negative.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
here, let me give you a more modern day example of what i mean:

the book of enoch is quoted from several times in the new testament, most amazingly, by jesus himself. yet the book of enoch is not part of biblical canon. when you read the book of enoch (i mean the first book of enoch, not the newer one but the old one where it desctibes him being....well it sounds like the guy was abducted and given a joy ride in a space craft!) it makes claims that can't be corroborated by any of our current sciences nor any of the ancient texts. one such example is the reference to the hybrids born from the union of angelic beings and humans. the text claims that the offspring of this union grew to enormous heights of stature, in the range of the incredible... so much so, that it doesn't sound physically possible (gravity ya know... that tall, would their bones even hold up their weight against the force of gravity!?). that and a few other pieces of data, earned the book of enoch the title of hebrew pseudopigraphia (pseudo history). why though? what happened to cause this account to differ just enough to make it not in agreement with other texts but in agreement with things like artifacts? and why would new testament figures, quote from it?

something is wrong!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
oh and i mean THIS ENOCH
www.ancienttexts.org...
not THIS ENOCH
www.sacred-texts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join