It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
oh SCREW THIS! i'm not going that route again. you insulted me into this exact same defensive posture before, and then fussed because i defended myself. not going there again.

i'm out!

to the OP: recon has been harrassing me on other threads, calling me all kinds of stuff, and i'm done with it. i'd continue this discussion with you but i'm fed up to HERE with the psychological crap that recon keeps hurling at me. the guy is some kind of spook pscyhology major who thinks it's fun to torture people and then blame them that he did it!

whatever! (watch now, he'll fuss and fume and call me every name in the book, but i'm not going to play that game! he can solo it!)

[edit on 1-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There's always some contention on these threads Undo, and perhaps all of us end up attracting one or two in particular we really don't get on with...shame you are going but thanks for all your input.

Can I just clarify to whoever was on about "why target just christians"...simply because it is the world's most dominant religion, BUT at the same time most major religions are expecting the return of their respective messiahs/prophets/saviours......the Maitreya is the embodiment of ALL these, so is designed to tick all the boxes of all religions if you like....he comes to unite all of the disparate religious factions rather than destruct them all, but such is his presence and oratory powers it would not be difficult to assume that eventually, the old religious orders will dissolve....he is billed as "the world teacher" and interestingly his arrival on Earth will bring us much closer to our UFO visitors apparantly....he will be the one to initiate some sort of "contact"...the dots really do join up if we understand the uFO presence and the gathering pace of disclosure.....and way after I even worked out the 2012 date for his arrival, I happened across an article last night where his spokesperson stated his arrival would hopefully occur this same date ...when you factor in how his organization is involved with the UN and his ministry will have him STRONGLY involved in the political scene we can see how he has been placed in this role deliberately.....

As for the antichrist being more than just one person but rather a network if you like, I absolutely agree. Given the Papacy fulfills the main elements of all this anti-christ energy, it is v. interesting to note how the Maitreya will depend upon the pope to help him be accepted as the returned messiah...

As a Hebrew site pointed out there is NO biblical basis for some second coming in the OT and the NT "messiah" did NOT fulfill prophecy which is why they never accepted Jesus as the returned saviour. There were also about 400 documents and texts about Jesus and even "by " Jesus that never made the Bible, and these all contradicted each other, sometimes rather wildly. Christianity appears to be a "made up" religion really.

Jesus as a false Messiah, site one

Jesus as a False Messiah, site 2

As for "faith", one can have faith in where they believe to be going after death without the need to subscribe to religion or belief in an external deity.....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Excellent thread!

You have a knack for incorportating several of the "systems"

As far as the Bible being a book as a catalyst for the enslavement of mankind, I have thought that many times, they write revelations and slowly wait until the fruit is ripe, then blame it all on God!!!

You mentioned Aquarius being an air sign, Good job, most miss that one. Keep in mind that air is a huge medium for electricity and other technology, also space travel as we did just finish up Pisces, with all the advancement in water travel, hence Jesus symbol as the "fish"

I have great interest in Enki and Enlil, but I don't usually stop with one particular teaching as the et all conclusion. Yes the Annunuki had much influence here for many aeons, yet we must keep in mind the other planetary systems that also have a say in earth, such as Siruis (Anubis) and known as dog star by the dogons, then we have the Orion system which I don't think are very kind to us, and who knows who all may be watching this glorious experiment of Light Beings with no memory of who they are playing the game!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the Jesus prophecy on the mount of Olives, found in Mathew 24,
shows us the take over by the anti-christ.

the prophecy/forecast by Albert Pike, of the 3 world wars destined to come about shows us the anti-christ taking global supremacy.

any illuminati blueprint that uses the embellishments of Revelations
as factual points in the whole 2nd coming drama of a anti-christ that precedes the return of (as believers intellectualize) a 'messiah'
is not more than distraction & sideshow, (imho).

thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
oh SCREW THIS! i'm not going that route again. you insulted me into this exact same defensive posture before, and then fussed because i defended myself. not going there again.

i'm out!

to the OP: recon has been harrassing me on other threads, calling me all kinds of stuff, and i'm done with it. i'd continue this discussion with you but i'm fed up to HERE with the psychological crap that recon keeps hurling at me. the guy is some kind of spook pscyhology major who thinks it's fun to torture people and then blame them that he did it!

whatever! (watch now, he'll fuss and fume and call me every name in the book, but i'm not going to play that game! he can solo it!)

Come on UNDO, just put him on ignore, otherwise HE WINS~!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

nah, waiting for him to respond. when he does, i'm gonna hit him with all i got! the big guns are coming out now! no more pussy footin' around! i'm gonna lay a blessing on him that'll keep him so busy, he won't have time to fuss at me ever again! and then one day he'll think...whoa...and he'll connect the dots. i hope i get to see the replay of the event. it will keep me smiling for a very long time!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

i agree with you! the HRC (holy roman church) originally argued whether to even include revelation in their bible! had they recognized what it was saying at the time, it would've never been in a bible at all. no, the prophecies of john are not the prophecies of a papal authority, they are the visions of a man while in a roman prison.

considering how many people believe in the spiritual side of man, and the ability of man to have out of body experiences, remote viewing and future forecasts, it does seem a little odd that so many of them are also just sure
this text was written by a bunch of guys who didn't even follow the teachings in the first place. they followed papal proclamations not jesus proclamations.

eh. fudge cake.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Jesus was talking to HIS generation in that speech (verse 34). What part of " this generation will not pass awat til all these things take place" means "this will happen in 2,000 years time ? In similar speeches he tells the listeners they will not taste death until these things pass...inferring they would be ALIVE to witness them.

The desolation of the sacrilige took place back in those ancient times too...do some research.

By the way, the so called "second coming in the clouds" can also be taken to refer to the way Jesus appeared to some people AFTER his apparant death and resurrection.....the bible does not once mention the word "rapture" either.... and the idea put forth to back this up of being "changed in the twinkling of an eye and/or two people being in a field, one gets taken while the other remains can again be viewed as a metaphor, this time to infer how christ consciousness can and does "change" people in an instant, that "awakening" some claim to have when they "find" christ and so get "caught up" in the christ energy.....

You have to remember Jesus was a man who felt he had a real mission, so he would have had a panoramic vision of what he wanted to achieve...but it didn't quite work out. All people on a mission have a vision, but that doesn't mean everything they say will happen DOES end up happening.

As stated many times, and links provided, so called "prophecies" by Jesus related to HIS generation and those times a. of THAT generation and have all come to pass already I'm afraid.....while on others he was clearly wrong. He failed to fulfill all the OT messiah prophecy so it's not surprising the prophecies he made himself didn't all come true either.

Few see this and so the controllers here have a massive sleepy audience to play with who will believe everything happening was foretold by god.....

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Well I'm an Astrologer so that side of things I'm well familiar with yet it is only recently I came to see how the bible is riddled with Astrological references, codes and Celestial worship of the heavens above where "god's mansions" (zodiac houses) can be found.....

Knowledge of the stars traces back to the creator gods, and Astrology is an occult discipline that for centuries people were not allowed to practice...it was only for the initiates. You can be damn well sure the controllers have a tight relationship to this discipline (clues for this are everywhere ) and they will NOT be missing out on orchestrating something massive on the most significant day in Astrology for TWENTY SIX THOUSAND YEARS...........HIGHLY symbolic for them. This precession of the equinoxes is also linked to the symbol of the PENTAGRAM which they like to use ...

I've loads of other clues backing this 2012 "second coming" theory up but that's another thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The bible is fantasy, a work of fiction.
Those engrossed in it's BS fail to see the real truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

prophecy from the OT is connected to prophecy from the NT.

for example, in the prophecies of the book of Daniel, it discusses a statue made of various types of metal, each representing a different empire in human history, laid out in chronological order. It starts with the gold . of Nebuchadnezzar's Babylonian Empire and ends at the toes of clay and iron. these toes are the holy roman empire, where the iron representing the pagan roman empire, merged with the clay, representing the teachings of judaism. in other words, the statue was completed in the fifth empire.

now skip forward to revelation. the empires are revisited, but now, we see something new. instead of five empires there are 8! but after the fifth empire from Daniel, all subsequent empires are repeats of number five. that is, till the 8 th empire, which is fifth empire with the final government in place. Enki's world order, revisited. all this stuff happened before the flood that wiped Sumer. this is a repeat on a global scale.

in other words, following the holy roman empire (the beast that was, is not, and yet is) all subsequent empires have been controlled by the fifth (which is the holy roman empire). every empire, including the british and so on, have been under the control of the papacy.

so the prophecies cannot have been completely fulfilled due to the simple fact that the empires following the fifth (the holy roman) hadn't even come into fruitition before now.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well that's the first I've heard of revelations suggesting 8 empires Undo....could John not have been giving several prophecies relating to the one empire, but you have chosen to interpret the repetition as separate empires...?
Daniel talked of god bringing in a kingdom that would effectively dismantle the previous 4 big ones and de-nationalize them...a one world government therefore ...this is in the making RIGHT as we speak so I cannot see how there would be 3 more after this ?

John did borrow heavily from other books and could have been ad-libbing aswell. There's no reason to be convinced he has anything extra to add to Daniel's words given John was rambling away while in a prison cell and all sorts of people were given to writing prophetic visions of doom and judgement and his book was not the only one considered for bible inclusion but just happened to be the one chosen...but that many religious factions do not accept it as truth

Obviously whoever inspired Daniel's vision was clairvoyant....could the Ancient of Days have been Enlil talking about the establishment of his one world governent that would take over the world....? Did he have a masterful understanding of how to use man for his own ends ?

could you lay out here what you are talking about as I'm sure others besides myself are interested.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

daniel tells you the interpretation himself.
the first is babylonian
the second, medo-persian.
the third, grecian.
the fourth it's assumed is pagan roman since that's what happened next in historical record.
and the fifth, is the holy roman.

it might be of some interest to you, that i believe enki is literally hosted in the bodies of the popes and before that, the caesars and so on. i don't think he ever left this planet (it's his planet ya know?). he's hip deep in space tech. thought you might also find it interesting that the jesuits run the national technology transfer center at wheeling jesuit university, which does things like handle satellite tech. oh yes, the beast that was, is not, and yet is, is a busy little fellow! just follow the bouncing ball, from ancient sumer to today. what's the beast? a dragon. a great dragon. what's he doing? creating empires. yada yada sis boom baddah. it's your buddy, enki.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

yes I knew about those, out of the 4th is the little horn unlike the others but of it..the Papacy

The next kingdom is that of god's - Enlil's, the one world order

You said 8 kingdoms though, not 5, so I was confused because I read it the way you just posted it...ie no more kingdoms will rise now, only Enlil's, the one which will "consume all other kingdoms", vanquish all nationalism (ie, no boundaries) and reign forever..Daniel 2, chapter 2 verse 44

This is the kingdom the Illuminati (for want of a better term) are working to set up.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

no, the eighth kingdom is the last beast empire, not the last government on earth. there's a difference.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo , you confuse me sometimes !
In your u2u you explained how you reached the conclusion the god of the bible (and so the the plan outlined in it as given to Daniel) was ENLIL.
Now you are implying what's happening techno wise is Enki. I think Enlil would have a vested interest in technology too, the annunaki liked to conquer other worlds, that takes technology, what better than to have a race of cloned slaves designed to be super - science savvy and aid the annunaki in making great .ways with their next celestial conquering plans ?

Enlil has always sought to reclaim his happy slaves and would do ANYTHING to make this happen, including perhaps a demonizing of Enki that leads people to BELIEVE the so called anti-christ energy is his doing.
Yet the info about Enki in pre-biblical texts does not suggest he inclines people to murder, rape, get addicted to drugs , do all sorts of terrible things to destroy himself and others....Enki challneged Enlil's rulership, and wanted man to be more EQUAL to the gods, to know good and evil....Enlil was enraged by man being given the chance to be self aware beings.....how can you know good and evil when you are a mind controlled slave of Enlil ? When your very mind is screwed with and you have been programmed for certain things only ?

Enki was not perfect but I see the whole plan as being Enlil's orchestration. Man's so called "sinful" nature tests man , through testing we can grow ....without awareness of "dark forces" how can we ever be truly self aware ? Enlil sought to HIDE this from us. Enki giving "sin" to mankind was simply mankind being shown his entire nature, not just PART of it. No-one FORCES a person to rape, kill, murder, steal, lie, etc....this cannot be blamed on Enki/Satan/The Devil...it is man facing HIMSELF !!!!!
It is a gift in disguise, through the journey through darkness and light - which Enlil sought to disallow us - we get to explore EVERYTHING it means to be "man", and so to GROW spiritually .

Enlil's NWO will work to eradicate all freedoms eventually and install further programming so that we become contrived, shaped beings, moulded to specifications, no longer truly free.

The true freedom, I feel is understanding the games that have been played to demonize the faction of Annunaki who offered us a different path. An imperfect one, granted, but surely preferable to the alternative option of total enslavement. There is NO liberation in Enlil's NWO.

I think the Enki energy is actually alive and well in the Anti-NWO masses who are trying to get to the truth of what is going on down here. Enki obviously undid something in our DNA which permitted us to be exposed to our true nature, our birthright, birthright of the gods themselves. To know all that is good and all that is terrible ...and so to evolve . How can a clone "evolve", how can a mind controlled slave, "evolve"...both are soul-traps surely. Made to be perfectly docile and perfectly obedient...this is not natural yet is what they plan to do . THIS IS NOT ENKI !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well it sounds like John decided to break down the prophecy a bit more then but it is still clear the next kingdom to come is the one world kingdom of Enlil. How do you view this 8th kingdom....what is it ? Is it meant to gather before the finalization of the one world government/empire of Enlil ?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well the 8th kingdom is america isn't it but the 4th beast (empire) was Rome and the little horn (papacy) coming out of it.....how are these one and the same thing ? I'm a bit confused

[edit on 1/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Jesus was talking to HIS generation in that speech (verse 34). What part of " this generation will not pass awat til all these things take place" means "this will happen in 2,000 years time ? In similar speeches he tells the listeners they will not taste death until these things pass...inferring they would be ALIVE to witness them.

As stated many times, and links provided, so called "prophecies" by Jesus related to HIS generation and those times a. of THAT generation and have all come to pass already I'm afraid.....while on others he was clearly wrong. He failed to fulfill all the OT messiah prophecy so it's not surprising the prophecies he made himself didn't all come true either.

Is his generation not the age of Pisces? And is the age of Pisces not 2000+ years long? The astrological part of the bible is part of what helped me understand it better. He says in another place - I will be with you until the end of the age. Therefore I think you are incorrect in your assumption his generation was only during his physical lifetime.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
[He failed to fulfill all the OT messiah prophecy ]

That is not true either ...he fulfilled every prophecy concering HIS FIRST COMING ...(The first of the first fruits) ..He came the first time as the SACRIFICIAL LAMB to the SLAUGHTER the second coming of Jesus will fulfill the OT prophecies that were not fulfilled yet..when he will come as a CONQUERING KING (which will fullfill the rest of the prophecies written about him ) ....they were not fulfilled because he came the first time to START his gathering of the fruits of the harvests (Which there are THREE HARVESTS) ..........he will come the second time as the LAST TIME he will HARVEST ....(And I am starting to believe the Barley harvest may be the RAPTURED saints) .....
(A link on all the firstfruits scriptures)
www.blueletterbible.org...

The Wheat
The Barley
The Fruits

"Harvest" is always the bringing in of those crops that have been planted, have grown, and have matured during that year’s harvest season. Ancient Israel had a harvest season that ran roughly from April through October. Most countries today in the northern hemisphere have a harvest season which runs through those same months.

Not all crops are harvested at the same time during the harvest year. Some crops are such that they can be harvested early, because they come to maturity early. Others are harvested late, because they mature late. Sometimes the time of the actual planting varies as well, and affects the harvest time. But regardless, the time at which each type of crop comes to maturity directly determines the time of harvest for each. You don’t harvest crops when they are half grown. You wait until THEIR time.

Israel had THREE phases to their annual harvest cycle. These three phases were directly related to the annual feasts which God commanded Israel to keep. God gave Israel SEVEN annual feasts, or holy days. These SEVEN feasts were divided into THREE groups, each of which corresponded to one of the THREE harvests of Israel’s annual season.
www.goodnewsarticles.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join