It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Please humour me and consider this theory by thinking of it as a plot outline for a fictional story....if you are religious then I can already anticipate the response , but I won't be spending an age backing up my ideas to anyone who rebukes them on the basis of what one little book speaks about...sorry folks...I guess, therefore, this thread is aimed at those of you who can think outside of the restraints of a particular mindset....in which case, ponder the following ramblings

The Bible is an Illuminat Blueprint for global enslavement of mankind. They wish for a one world goverment, currency, eventual peace, one world religion and so forth....we know also they wish to get rid of about 3/4 of the world's population. Their new religion is Luciferian in origin, Luciferiansm harking back to the philosophies of the creator god Ea-Enki, who sought to show man he can be "as the gods", that "god is within" rather than subservient to some external diety (Enlil-Jehovah)

After the Fall of Bablyon (total economic collapse of America bringing the world down with it) comes the "anti christ", wielding political influence AND supernatural abilities....he will usher in a new religion. It will mostly be the christians who reject him , cue the rapture.....a perfect opportunity to get rid of half a billion people or so through some sort of technology we don't understand yet, or perhaps even with some help of the aliens the powers that be have been in cahoots with for decades..."beam them all up scotty"

So, the antichrist goes along for a while...remember the antichrist mirrors the forthcoming "saviour" in many ways so one can presume the "saviour" to come after him has identical spiritual/religious beliefs and similar powers to do "supernatural " things....according to revelations the "saviour" comes in the clouds with his angelic army to reign war on earth's "unfaithful".....cue the deaths of a few billion more via the use of advanced weaponry which fries people from the inside, leaving buildings and cities in tact for the most part.............?

The bible even talks about how the peoples on earth will try and fight this onslaught (and likely turn against the governments and their neighbours)....and so the ingenius powers that be stage a war where they are fighting an invisible enemy ....they have all along been happy for the masses to see them as the "satan" of the bible, they perfectly understand man's need for the spiritual, for the element of the Divine, so happily let the masses see them as the "bad guys" and the "holy angels in the skies" as the "good guys".............for after the masses are culled whichever humans in positions of power are left alive are surely "the chosen ones" in the eyes of the people who have escaped death.....a new trust is fostered in this "elect" who are guided by the returned "saviour" who likely happens to fly around the skies in a very advanced mothership....

Those who survive the rapture and second coming would be a mixture of creeds and beliefs, many not christian before but suddenly convinced that the bible had been right all along....there is indeed a "God" but that who and what it/he was/is has been misunderstood....this new saviour will teach the peoples all about the mysteries, about how god is within, etc....remember the APOCRYPHAL texts rebuked by the majority of christians depict the man Jesus as fully versed in gnostic /Luciferian type teachings.....but at that time the masses were not "ready to hear all" he (Jesus) had to say and so the masses were fed only snippets of truth and control of them made possible via encouraging them to hand over their power to an external, invisible force (God-Jehovah). But when the saviour comes, he illuminates the people as to what he "really" meant rather than what has been "taught" for 2 thousand years.

After the antichrist and after the 2nd coming is a new world....most are dead, the new "religion" of the glorification of man is in place. The survivors understand that all along, the "aliens" in our skies were our "helpers" ....but of course, they are not and never were....

The "saviour" and his "angels" have amazing powers to help and heal the sick, eventually sickness is done away with and through genetic enhancements the species lives longer....we can read all about the lovely plans for this new kingdom in the last chapter of revelations. It will be as it was in the beginning, when we were first created to be a super slave race....everything we could want in our garden of eden given to us freely in exchange for our minds...for they will surely take steps to control our consciousness as once before. Easy enough to do probably through their magic and their technology and so forth....

When one looks back over what happened with the Annunaki millenia ago, we read how Enlil enslaved man and Enki set man free. Now, we have the Illuminati as the creator gods of a new species of human being...the Illuminati acting out the creator role of Enki by utlilizing the tactics Enlil used for control. It's a perfect blend of Enlilism and Enki-ism. The result, a mind controlled populace ruled over by the "human gods" . For what purpose....probably useful labour for the leaps and bounds that can be made in space exploration . Perhaps, eventually, to properly control the future generations, the advent of cloning programmes with only the "elite" ever using natural methods to perpetuate the pure bloodline.....then utlilizing genetic techniques to enhance their offspring.

Humans will all be chipped by then, allowing them to "weed out" any "problem" members of society with some sort of thought-police type of technology. The New Age Spiritual thing will not really mean anything by then, that was all merely a stepping stone in the plan to mesemerize the masses..........only the "elite" will ever have access to the deeper, spiritual/occult knowledge by then, as has been the case since we were first created.

The "saviour" and his minions might warn us their are "enemies" who seek to disrupt this peaceful new world.....so that any other alien species visiting us is marketed as "the opposition" when really they seek to help mankind escape their slavery......

ADDENDUM : Enki ruled over the abyss (water). Age of Aquarius is Age of the Water Bearer. Metaphorical end of the old system and start of the new is 2012...expect the Anitchrist that year, he represents the start of the new Age/Order

[edit on 30/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The bible and the things Jesus said are telling people to do the exact opposite of what is being done. Economic slavery and the things the anti-christ uses are all sins and against the bible.

Jesus and the anti-christ are not even close to being alike. The anti-christ only appears in his IMAGE. Of which false idol worshipers will follow. Because the false idol worshipers do not understand the teachings.

The things you mention happening are not what Jesus teaches. The things mainstream Christians do today are NOT the things Jesus teaches. They are polar opposites.

Jesus taught people THEY were the authority. Not the kings, not the priests etc. But what does mainstream Christianity teach? To bow down to authority etc.

The anti-christ uses technology to take the role of god on earth. All knowing, omnipotent, judge and jury. But all will be done falsely with technology. Spy programs, chipping people to control and track them etc. There is a big difference in that.

The so called conspiracy here is that the "evil" people have taken the symbols related and used them to do things exactly opposite of what is taught. When if you look at the teachings, you can see they do not go together.

As Jesus taught people they themselves were the authority, then how is it that you can blame that as being the reason people will bow down to an authority?

Once again, you prefer to completely ignore the truth of the matter and also use the symbolism and what the people have done that go AGAINST the teachings as a reason for why the teachings are wrong and a trap. Same old story.

And btw, I have no problem backing up my ideas to anyone who rebukes them on any basis. Lets start with Matthew 7. Because it directly addresses what I'm talking about.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Here he plainly says that people who go around doing things in his name do not really know him. And he tells them they work in sin. In another place, he talks about leaving because the prince of this world is coming(anti-christ), and he has nothing for him.

Jesus stands for live and let live. The anthchirst stands for enforcing his will onto others. Very different things.

What you say about the anti-christ being like Jesus, is about like when GWB says we are bringing peace to Iraq, compared to actually freeing the people.

As I have told you before, if you fail to recognize the above, then you are just in effect continuing the lie, because you also keep the focus away from the actual truth behind the religion that the mainstream will not allow to be shown.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
you know, EVERY time you reply to my posts its the same old crap basically and I am just rather tired of it. Why can't you just appreciate I do NOT see everything like you and just leave it at that, I am not interested in yet another rambling, circular discussion with you. You see Jesus one way, I see him another ... a man with some lovely words to say but someone who was ALOT more than who the bible depicts him to be.
I got as far as your first few paragraphs ok and you are saying the same old same old to me....the bible is a manipluted crock of S%^&T , that's how I view it, can you deal with that or are you going to keep coming at me on every thread I write ?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The people who are doing these things that make it happen are not followers of Jesus. While they will wave the cross, and proclaim great works in his name, they do not follow Jesus. They serve the "anti-christ".

I seen a thing about how Christians were working to see revelations happen. They follow a path with is opposite of what Jesus said. They judge others, Jesus said not to judge people. They bring death and destruction, once again not what Jesus taught. They are raving lunatics, who have believed a lie that they are somehow better than other men, and can therefore reign over them.

The entire point in worshiping a false idol is that people will only focus on the symbol, bow down to that symbol and serve that symbol. At which point, the anti-christ comes in and enforces his will on the people by claiming that symbol, and mimiking the symbol in appearance. All the while, the actual teachings are forgotten, rejected when you try to apply them and you are considered crazy for even bringing them up.

You take 2 cultures, each with there own symbols on the same basic language, where the symbols and appearance is merely changed to meet the culture. If they follow the teachings, they are peaceful and all that. When they follow the symbolism and idols, they see nothing but seperation and differences, and anything which doesn't have their idol becomes bad. And then the 2 sides become locked in a dualistic war where each side plays the bad guy for the other side. Because each side has forgotten and doesn't listen to the lessons, and insteads follows that idol to death and destruction.

Thus exactly why Jesus said exactly this. When you talk about the ages changing. Moses was angry at the people not because they were worshiping the Bull from the previous age as the false idol. It was because they had been worshiping the symbol instead of the teachings. That was the false idol he was angry with. But for some reason, it's popular belief among those that it was all about the different ages.

When things come back around again, then it's the people who focused on the false idols and bowed down to them as authority rather than those who take up to the teachings(no matter which culture their idol and story may be - if any) that will find themselves wrong.

If you hold to the teachings, which you can get even without the books and live a life that follows them, then you actually "get it". And it doesn't matter what your religion is, because that was never the important part. The teachings were.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have to say you are right on with this,cosmicpixie

And to help support this, is the phrase "the meek will inherit the earth"

meek
adjective
1. humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness; "meek and self-effacing"
2. very docile; "tame obedience"; "meek as a mouse"- Langston Hughes
3. evidencing little spirit or courage; overly submissive or compliant; "compliant and anxious to suit his opinions of those of others"; "a fine fiery blast against meek conformity"- Orville Prescott; "she looked meek but had the heart of a lion"; "was submissive and subservient"

Only those willing to be led by others will be allowed to live.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I used to go to church with my grandmother when i was a kid. however since i was 8 or 9 i stopped going. i dont know why. i dont like the way churches are, always makeing oyu feel bad about this or that (which they are really good at) i always thought that Jesus died to give us a better life and why would he want us to spend it in a church rather than helping our fellow neighbors. people make it out like if you dont go to church then you are going to hell. i dont believe so. am i wrong? any suggestions?

sincerely,
confused believer

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
cosmicpixie and badmedia

Both of you are arguing about the same thing You are both saying the same thing but using different words

I dont understand why you two are fighting about it you are both correct

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
you know, EVERY time you reply to my posts its the same old crap basically and I am just rather tired of it. Why can't you just appreciate I do NOT see everything like you and just leave it at that, I am not interested in yet another rambling, circular discussion with you. You see Jesus one way, I see him another ... a man with some lovely words to say but someone who was ALOT more than who the bible depicts him to be.
I got as far as your first few paragraphs ok and you are saying the same old same old to me....the bible is a manipluted crock of S%^&T , that's how I view it, can you deal with that or are you going to keep coming at me on every thread I write ?

I'm sorry, what is different about your posts? You condemn me for the "same old crap", but tell me what is new about your post?

You think the bible is a manipulated crock. Ok, I understand that. In the way it is presented in the mainstream, it is. I can point them out easily. As I said, the mainstream representation of it is not the truth.

But when your argument presents everything based solely on just the mainstream pov, and ignores others, then exactly what is your reason?

It's no different than when people argue about economics. Like the free market. They take what has been done in the name of free trade and such, and use that as the reason why free trade is bad. All the while, they fail to realize and willfully ignore that the things done in the name of free trade, are in fact opposite of what free trade is in the first place.

At which point, if the person argues against free trade, but refuses to address the fact that the things free trade stand for are the opposite, that person is just putting out propaganda for an agenda. No matter if they realize it or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Don't be TOO sure he died. Plenty of researchers have independently concluded that if he existed he did not actually die at all, it was all faked. There is also the fact that the bible is riddled with astrotheology references....plenty of "gods" before Jesus were born to a virgin, died on the cross, resurrected after 3 days, promised to return again....it's all sun-worship stuff.

As for "hell", it's a church thing. The only judge of our actions is ourselves. look into "astral planes" and "life after death" and "astral travel"....these subjects should help you see things in a different light

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I have to say you are right on with this,cosmicpixie

And to help support this, is the phrase "the meek will inherit the earth"

meek
adjective
1. humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness; "meek and self-effacing"
2. very docile; "tame obedience"; "meek as a mouse"- Langston Hughes
3. evidencing little spirit or courage; overly submissive or compliant; "compliant and anxious to suit his opinions of those of others"; "a fine fiery blast against meek conformity"- Orville Prescott; "she looked meek but had the heart of a lion"; "was submissive and subservient"

Only those willing to be led by others will be allowed to live.

The meek inherit the earth, because they did not learn the lesson. They will be re-incarnated until they learn the lesson.

If you look at the rest of the scriptures, inheriting the earth is not even close to being the best result.

To sin against the holy spirit, or to do something that will get you sent to a "hell" would be to learn the lesson, and then deliberately go against it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I am not saying it will be a good thing.

All three of us(cosmicpixie,badmedia and myself) are agreeing on the same point, just saying a different way

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
reply to post by badmedia

I am not saying it will be a good thing.

All three of us(cosmicpixie,badmedia and myself) are agreeing on the same point, just saying a different way

While we are in agreement that the mainstream church is bad, we are not at all in agreement when it comes to why. She puts it all out as being a lie. I try to explain that it is the way it's been presented and used that is the lie. I even go to show exactly how the lie is, that the actions are the opposite of what was teached and yet she just can't even deal with it. It's all part of the plan according to her.

This issue isn't even about Jesus or whatever other idol you want to throw out there. It's about a level of thinking. In effect, she is acting no different than the way a mainstream christian acts. It's just the other side of the same coin. When if you can look past the symbols, then you will see the truth in what is being said. That part is apparently not important here.

It doesn't matter if you are for or against the image of Jesus. If that is where your focus is, then you are blind to the truth as you are not focusing on what is important. And that truth is contained in the teachings and understandings of not just Jesus, but many others as well.

I mean lets say you focus on the image of the anti-christ. Look at people running around - this person is the anti-christ. No, it's that guy over there. Anytime they don't like someone, they are the anti-christ. As if that is the important thing. No, the important thing regarding the anti-christ is the actions taken in order to give that power, and the principles and philosophy he represents. Which is again all but ignored with the people running around pointing people out as the anti-christ.

It's the difference in reading history and memorizing the people, dates and events, and actually understanding why the events happened, and what philosophies were involved.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
As for "hell", it's a church thing. The only judge of our actions is ourselves. look into "astral planes" and "life after death" and "astral travel"....these subjects should help you see things in a different light

Hell as being eternal is a church thing. You can create your own hell. Even the choices you make in this world can turn it into a hell. Of course, as soon as you start making good choices, you can also get out of that hell. I do agree with judge ourselves, but the question of course is just how big and deep do we ourselves go. As we are all connected.

You say that knowing the god within is bad. I disagree, that is exactly the truth. I know because I have felt the connection. And that is also what Jesus said. The anti-christ however does not allow and works against someone knowing that connection. Instead, he enforces the belief that god is external, and of course as his is external you can see him standing before you. Thus why the people will worship him - they will die if they don't. They can see his "magic" and appeal, so he must be god. If people realized and understood the god within them, then they would not worship the anti-christ, nor would they give up their authority.

Jesus taught people they were the authority. The anti-christ teaches he is the authority. IF the anti-christ is even a single person to begin with, IMO he is merely a figurehead on top of a system of control(pyramid). To follow what Jesus said, with the people being the authority is about like flipping the pyramid upside down, with the people at the top, and the government/system serving the people.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Badmedia

yes, there are truths in the bible. I do not think those truths are all lies and yes I know the church is the lie in many respects.

I don't think teaching god is within is wrong, quite the opposite ! Not sure what gave you the idea I thought that. Rather, what I see they will use these truths to perpetuate their plans which are anything but "good"

And yes, I fully appreciate we all make our own "hell"so to speak

Jesus may well have taught we are our own authority, etc, but Jesus also encouraged a kind of guru-ism . The gnostic texts certainly evidence this . A deeper look into who this man was may also show how he was looking to capture the empire under a new religion....this is the energy of control. He was very spiritual but oh so human to boot.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I suppose it could be that this Illuminati, something I know nothing about, could be trying to fake a second coming.

But consider this...The real second coming will involve a transformation of humanity.

I am under the impression that if you know what you are waiting for you cannot be tricked by the knockoff. I saw the real promise once for at least 15 seconds, something was peeled back and I was able to see what it is people of faith hope for. I also saw the real lie, when life is consumed and surrounded by shadow so thick you can feel it.

As it is we are more matter than energy, the second coming, as some believe, involves some type of Phase shift where matter (us) becomes energy according to the equation E=MC^2. Which stands for, we get to heaven when the Mother, Father and Son come together. I think there might be a negative version of that equation however.

See, while I do believe that the Bible is the truth. That is also what makes it such a treacherous Book. It is a trap. So yes, something is trying to trick you with the Bible, but people aren't as confused as many need to believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I agree with you, cosmicpixie, to me the Bible, and yes, I have read it, all of it, along with everything else supposedly written by Christians, is for mind control, and not one thing more. It never ceases to amaze me how a person can go through their entire lives reading a passage here and there in a book and believing every word, and even telling others that it's the "word of God." God didn't write any books, folks, and never will. Men wrote the Bible, in an effort to control people, the stamp out Goddess worship, and the make a lot of money. And, it worked.
Have you ever read over here?
jesusneverexisted.com...
or here?
www.sullivan-county.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i just like to state, for the record, that not just one little book writes about the topics. it starts in ancient sumer (you know this, so i'm surprised you suggested it's not related.. of course it's related. it's so related, it's amazing how related it is. the only possible answer is, either john (the guy having the vision in revelation) was made up by the papacy even though the data to unravel the mystery was buried in ancient sumer (which wasn't dug up till the last century) OR, the guy was having a vision of the future, like it suggests, heavy with symbols that can only be interpreted after important data packets are revealed, an example being, the discovery of sumer.

however, i agree that it seems someone is trying to use it as a playbook. if (and i believe i'm right on this) it's not the way it's supposed to happen, it will not be the actual event. just a dramatization, based on a faulty translation of the data. afterall, how many of these people know that enki's abzu is the bottomless pit reference in revelation 9? not many. the general reading public wouldn't get the implications (i mean the people at large wouldn't), so it's unlikely to do any good as a dramatization! therefore, their version will be a forgery and the REAL version, will still transpire in its due course.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
And another thing.

Lets say that the Bible is all a crock and mechanism primarily for mind control, then in reality it must be okay to do just about anything that feels right. Where is you book that refutes this. Oh Yeah, you don't have a book. Does the Gazelle chastise the Lion for its behavior?

According to your beliefs, our governments don't owe us anything. Might is Right. Survival to the fittest. etc. So if I determine that a State or individual is an enemy, It is okay to starve the population into submission, to whom do I answer? Do I answer to you...Not if you can't stop me from seizing control of you and your children. If the illumunati wants to tag and catalog humanity and you can't stop them, who is right?

It would seem to me that the only thing that is keeping MOST of you alive and free are the laws sourced upon the very Book many of you hate. People don't much concern themselves with what I really am in cyberspace, but when I am walking down the street towards them in the dark, they cross to the other side; stinking of fear.

Its okay then what Tamerlane used to do, burning down whole cities. Its okay what the Mongols did because noone could stop them. And if a fake Christ returns talking crazy and decides to plunge the world into Chaos, its okay for no other reason than because he can.

You guys are pathetic. Why not just end it all.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
however, i agree that it seems someone is trying to use it as a playbook. if (and i believe i'm right on this) it's not the way it's supposed to happen, it will not be the actual event. just a dramatization, based on a faulty translation of the data. afterall, how many of these people know that enki's abzu is the bottomless pit reference in revelation 9? not many. the general reading public would get the implications (i mean the people at large wouldn't), so it's unlikely to do any good as a dramatization! therefore, their version will be a forgery and the REAL version, will still transpire in its due course.

It IS being used as a playbook. I realized this after watching this doomsday documentary on the history channel(viewed it online tho). They showed people who actively support and try to make the prophecies come true. They believe they are doing the "right" thing. They even showed some people in Israel sideways drilling for oil, and talked about how since Israel was at lower altitudes, the oil from the other countries would flow into Israel when it hit.

Then you have people like John Hagee. Uses that it is happening for his own purposes to make what he says seem right. And of course, he also supports making it happen, and all the while continues to act in ways other than what Jesus said.

Those are the people who worship the false idols, and are lead in directions that are opposite of what Jesus says. These people wrapped themselves up in the bible and use the symbolism as a way of fooling people who are blind to the philosophy and teachings.

I have wondered how it's allowed to happen, and why it's pushed for. And it occurs to me that in order to take over the world, and have complete control the things mentioned are pretty close to the only way to make it happen. What was left as a warning to people - "Hey, bad things happen when you do these kinds of things" has been all but ignored, and misled people continue to work for it.

By simply being against the imagery, oh "Jesus is bad", the "Bible is bad", you ENFORCE their beliefs. You provide the essential element of an opposing evil to be pointed at. And at the same time, you are ignoring the warnings put out, and try to label it all as bad. However, if you drop the imagery and instead of focusing on things like "Was Jesus real?" or "Was he the son of some king, a political leader" and point out to those people that the philosophy and teachings told them not to do this, then you might get somewhere.

I mean to say Jesus was the son of some knig and a political leader is not only a lie, but it is the lie the so called anti-christ would love for you to believe. Why? Because that is what he is supposed to do. All the easier for him to claim he is Jesus(who all religions look for as coming back).

If you attack the false idol, you are working to keep the focus on the idol. If you teach people the philosophy, then you are showing them the truth and removing the focus from the needed false idol, to the teachings themselves. You are playing into their hands if you focus on the false idol. They don't care if it's positive or negative energy being focused towards the idol, so long as your attention is focused on the false idol, rather than the teachings.

Please tell me, what about Jesus's philosophy is so bad? These threads always attack the idol. But nobody ever talks about what Jesus actually said, or why he did what he did(example of philosophy).

Keep focusing on the false idol, and you will keep your blinders on. Remove your blinders, understand the philosophy and teachings and why they are right if you want to see the whole truth. And this goes not only for Jesus, but also goes for any religion you may have around you. They all say the same basic things.

This is easier to see on a political level. Where people focus on the flag rather than the principles that made this country great in the first place. Arguing against the flag is going to get you no where. Going around and saying America sucks is going to get you no where. Because you are simply attacking the false idol, which only enforces those who follow the false idols beliefs. If you wish to get anywhere with those people, then you have to teach and show them the principles it was founded on, and why they were good.

Focus your attention on the false idol, you promote the false idol. Just the other side of the same coin, devoting your energy into a spinning wheel of dualism.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
part of the problem is the current interpretation of biblical prophecy.
it's definitely a way to totally confuse the issue so people will have a hard time uncovering what it really means. and with the insistence of interference and dramatized versions of it, well you can imagine the mess that would be generated from it. if anything, i would see this potentiality (using the prophecies as a play book) as the delusion that if possible, would deceive even the elect. basically speaking, if you really want to know the truth, you have to be get rid of the notion that these things are not connected in a real way (i mean the ancient sumerian-akkadian texts and the biblical texts are so heavily interconnected, it's mind boggling!). since very few christians and people who find the bible to be a bunch of lies, would be willing to be that honest with themselves, it's highly unlikely that this data will be mainstream at all! as a result, since it's not going mainstream, it won't be understood and when it isn't understood, the fake playbook interpretation will have its way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join