It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woops: McCain Funded Rashid Khalidi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What do you think you are doing??? You have totally taken my response posts and used them for yourself. You clearly cannot think for yourself or do your own research. You should ashamed of yourself.

Hey Mods. You must stop this at once.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
“In the 1990s, IRI gave grants to the Center for Palestinian Research and Studies (CPRS) for polling in the West Bank/Gaza. The polls measured support for the peace process, for various Palestinian political groups, and for efforts to enhance governance in the West Bank/Gaza. At that time no other organization could credibly conduct polling in the West Bank/Gaza.

Absolutely true, in 1998, the IRI gave one grant to CPRS. That qualifies as "in the 1990's"

“We do not recall any contact between Mr. Khalidi and IRI, and there is no evidence that Mr. Khalidi benefited in any way from IRI's grants.

You do realize that this line alone reputes your entire premise that somehow this organization's grant constitutes "McCain gave $500,000 to Khalidi" Don't you? You have presented your premise in more than one thread, and now, you present a source that completely refutes you.

“IRI’s relationship with CPRS ended in 2000, and we understand that it no longer exists.”

And exactly how does this equate to the premise that the CPRS continued to receive funding from the IRI for 10 yrs?

1990-2000 the board gave Rashid the money. McCain, the Top Dog, the Decider of the board, gave it to Rashid's group.

Do you not even read your own sources? See above, your own source proves clearly that the money went to CPRS not Khalidi, and that it came from IRI not McCain.

Deny Ignorance!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This stops right here!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"IRI did on a number of occasions vet CPRS as an organization, including, as was our custom, with the Israeli government, and we were given no cause for concern." and "In the 1990s, IRI gave grants to the Center for Palestinian Research and Studies (CPRS) for polling in the West Bank/Gaza. The polls measured support for the peace process, for various Palestinian political groups, and for efforts to enhance governance in the West Bank/Gaza. At that time no other organization could credibly conduct polling in the West Bank/Gaza." Right from the source. The group founded by Rashid given money in the 1990s by the IRI, headed by McCain. The Decider was McCain, or will you claim he was like Bush and there was a Cheney really deciding things? And the easy part is that if you admit Rashid is not a terrorist then there is no cause for bringing McCain up on charges for funding a terrorist. But you hate a black man so much you'd drag McCain in on funding terrorism to try and make Obama look bad.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Are you willing to grow up, do a little homework and check out facts?
Evidently not.
www.citizenslim.com...

I started reading this thread watched this video and the video is quite a far stretch.

First of all he would be impeached, second of all there is a thing called checks and balances to avoid it in the first place.

There are facts in the video along with spoon fed propaganda.

Not to mention chances are he'll be shot anyway so what does it matter.

What he's proposing military wise is what Clinton did while in office. That can't be denied because it is fact as I was in the military during that time and he cut everything but our paychecks, oh wait he did cut our paychecks at one point never mind. They were even paying people 30,000 bucks to get out of the military.

Of course terrorists like him, he's gonna axe this stupid unwinable war on terror. Our own govt. is killing civilians in countries in the name of terror. They kill a group of people in syria because of a "suspected" al-Qaeda leader may be at a location and they claim he was there. He was suspected but not proven? Sense when do we kill a suspect along with his neighbors? Not to mention break international law by going into that country in the first place. That is by definition a terrorist attack on our military's part.

"Oh ya he was suspected in a kidnapping so we shot him. A few of his neighbors were visiting for a BBQ so we shot them too, oh and I almost forgot the boy mowing his lawn well, we didn't want to take any chances."

I don't like either candidate for president but pretty much everything being preached in the video is already occurring as we speak.

I really could care less if he worships satan or the sun, as long as he can run a country, that's what freedom of religion is about.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Absolutely pathetic. Good luck

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Star! I'm sorry about the pay cut. But with the end of the Cold War there was less need for a military. And spending, which is a main reason why Clinton was able to balance the budget. He didn't have to keep up the Cold War. Obama will cut trillions in spending by doing the same thing except it is a War on Brown People he'll be cutting. And wow, I heard that we attacked in Syria but didn't know we murdered people. And McCain wants a war with Iran, more brown people... Why can't America leave people who aren't white alone? Blacks, Native Americans, Arabic, if you have darker skin than us we're gonna get you! And I don't really care what is in the little movie. If it "proves" Rashid is a terrorist then it proves McCain funded a terrorist. But if it doesn't then it means McCain donated money to a good cause to help the people of Palestine. But they'd rather say McCain supported a terrorist AND Obama pals around with him than say McCain donated to a good cause and Obama did nothing bad.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow, now shes bringing racism into this. Moderators, come on now, not only was that post off topic, but it also seems like a bit of trolling. Seriously drop the racist stuff. Race was less of an issue before we had Obama and his ilk pulling the race card all the time. Give it a rest.

"war on brown people"

oh. p.s I AM Native American

just an edit here, Ill also point out, that my great grandfather was on the Trail of Tears. Yeah what happened was horrible. But most of us Native Americans are just as patriotic as any other American, if for nothing more that this country WAS ours before anyone elses, and we will protect it with our lives, that crosses all racist lines, creeds or colors, and most of my friends dont buy into the racist stuff being spewed by the Obama camp.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Typical McCain garbage.

Go Obama

Mod Note: One Line/Non-Contributive Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Darthorious

Star! I'm sorry about the pay cut. But with the end of the Cold War there was less need for a military. And spending, which is a main reason why Clinton was able to balance the budget. He didn't have to keep up the Cold War. Obama will cut trillions in spending by doing the same thing except it is a War on Brown People he'll be cutting. And wow, I heard that we attacked in Syria but didn't know we murdered people. And McCain wants a war with Iran, more brown people... Why can't America leave people who aren't white alone? Blacks, Native Americans, Arabic, if you have darker skin than us we're gonna get you! And I don't really care what is in the little movie. If it "proves" Rashid is a terrorist then it proves McCain funded a terrorist. But if it doesn't then it means McCain donated money to a good cause to help the people of Palestine. But they'd rather say McCain supported a terrorist AND Obama pals around with him than say McCain donated to a good cause and Obama did nothing bad.

Finally, someone with common sense

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The group founded by Rashid given money in the 1990s by the IRI, headed by McCain. The Decider was McCain, or will you claim he was like Bush and there was a Cheney really deciding things? And the easy part is that if you admit Rashid is not a terrorist then there is no cause for bringing McCain up on charges for funding a terrorist. But you hate a black man so much you'd drag McCain in on funding terrorism to try and make Obama look bad.

Apparently you have not done much research on how granting (or company) organizations work.

And your complete deviation with focusing on the terrorist aspect, which I have not mentioned here once, or the race issue (not even knowing my race) is sad.

A chairman of the board presides over the meetings of the board of directors. There is usually a separate director for different aspects of what the company or organization does.

So, in this case, it would fall to one of the directors or senior staff to decide who gets grants and nothing more than a final report of decision is submitted to the entire board of directors.

IRI's Board of Directors are listed here. Just because McCain is the chair does not mean that he decides each and every little aspect of how the organization runs. For you to even assume that he would have that much control over such a large organization is just ridiculous.

Deny Ignorance!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Can you deny America's history? It's not just Dem or Rep, Lib or Con. America has been built on destroying people who aren't white. Or did the Native Americans want that small pox? Did the Africans want to be kidnapped, stuffed in a ship, sold in America, and work to death? And do the Arabic people like us attacking and killing them? Also, if Rashid's name was John Smith would this be such a problem? Not that it is since McCain didn't fund a terrorist, unless you want Rashid to be a terrorist to make Obama look bad.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Be careful. She will steal your quotes, sources and ideas. Read further up the thread. It has been spelled out ten fold. Now the thread turns to race baiting.

Close the thread Moderators.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

But to claim he has no influence is laughable. He is the head chair, he is the decider. And as people keep ignoring, there is no problem with him giving money to Rashid for years if Rashid is not a terrorist. But the only smear against Obama seems to be that Rashid is a terrorist. If he is then McCain supported a terrorist. Just because you are against Israel does not make you a terrorist. Many people hate Israel. Many people want their land back peacefully. Many people send money to Palesine, like McCain did. Does that mean he supports terrorists since Palestinians hate Israel since they sit on their land?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Why im replying to you is beyond me because you clearly distort facts and look beyond reasoning to fit your own means, but here goes. Do you not know your history of the world? America isnt the only country to do ANY of that, first off. Second off it wouldnt matter if they were purple or blue skinned or white, it would still happen. Motives dont lay in the color of skin, if its as truly as sinister as you THINK it is, i can assure then, that the color of skin is the least of the reasons to do so. Third, dont throw the slavery thing into this Africa was enslaving its own people long before we did, and so was Persia for that matter. Forth, Rashids name has NOTHING to do with it, they are connecting him with Ayers and he doesnt have a middle eastern sounding name? So your argument is dead with that. The last part of your post I wont even quote, because you have been presented with evidence which you clearly look over, or whats more likely dont look at, at all.

And for the record, im not voting for McCain or Obama

U cant deny ignorance with your head in the sand. Good luck to you

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I agree with you, he also pals around with and wants amnesty for tens of millions of "illegal" aliens. Being that he is from Arizona, a border state with huge immigration problems, yet he wants to give them a free ride on our backs. Not very wise, especially for an Arizona based politician. The illegal immigration problem is a huge economic drain on Arizona, but he doesn't care and has done nothing except try to get these law breakers a free pass.

And lets not forget about the "KEATING 5" who John McCain was also a part of. The "Keating 5" was the orginal banking loan/scam and predatory lending that started our current economic collapse.

John McInsane is bad news. And now the cat is out of the bag, he pals around with Palestinian terrorists.

His terrorist connection doesn't just stop in Palestine, McCain has terror buddies in Columbia as well, in fact one of the major firms backing McCain was found to be funding this terror group in Columbia.

Here, since it is Halloween lets just take a look at McCain's skeleton closet

www.realchange.org...

[edit on 30-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just because others did it first doesn't make it ok. And not going any more off topic, well, trying not to. Rashid, Ayers, weren't terrorists until they knew Obama. That doesn't make sense. When Ayers worked with a board set up by a good friend of RR he wasn't. When Rashid recieved money from McCain he wasn't. But when they met Obama they some how changed in to terrorists. It doesn't make sense. Either RR and McCain supported terrorists as does Obama or RR and McCain and Obama don't because the men aren't terrorists. One or the other, not both.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Who cares they are all in it together. The 2 party system is a trick so us serfs think we are free. Even if it was our decision the votes can be manipulated anyhow.

These guys are only actors that are good at lying and manipulation. Ron Paul is most likely a plant as well. The only way we are going to change this system is to not contribute to the system. Until we do that we are going to be ruled by the slavemasters and corporations.

The one way to send shivers down the PTB's spines is to ride bikes and plant home gardens. And to stop watching TV!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arc de triumphe

Ron Paul is not a plant! He's the only candidate that wanted to do right for America on the Republican ticket. The others were all scheming for the Big Oil and Halliburton and more wars and more tax money to their friends. But that's why they hate Ron Paul. And since he dropped out he won't be on the ballot. One annoying thing about electronic voting is you can't write a candidate in. And on that last note I am off, got things to do. I'll be back later if I can or tomorrow if I can't.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

SO you admit, he is palling around with them. And once again you say it is not a big deal because when Rashid is in the same room as McCain he's a Great American Hero. But when Obama walks into the same room as him he morphs into a terrorist.

You are purposely being passive aggressive!

Well, there can be little doubt that either one is a no win situation. But one is blatantly rubbing it in our faces while the other is quietly deceiving! They both are on the same team.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join