It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woops: McCain Funded Rashid Khalidi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

You are correct!

They are just the right and left hand on the same evil illuminati Government body. No difference at all except in their party name.

They are fooling us all and just buying 4 - 8 more years to keep the deadly wheels of their plan in motion. They know that America has become weak and that we will do nothing in the face of our own corrupt and sold-out government.

Hail Rockefeller and World Bank - Hail to the Global Masters

[edit on 30-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[edit on 30-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Well, she's doing it to prove a point. She's saying it's absurd; the mudslinging. But the only way that people listen around here sometimes is to give them a taste of their own medicine. And even then, they go to great lengths to avoid what makes them feel uncomfortable.

I agree with you. Us and them is a sad situation. But we won't be us until all are honest.

Anyway, she makes a good point, even if others pretend not to notice.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't get it , if all these peopel are terrorist how come there not in jail.

They are all teaching at schools across america, if they were toerrorist they would be locked up.

or are we letter terrorist free to teach at schools now?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

As was mentioned before. You're taking a vague money transfer back from the early 1990's and equating it to having dinner with terrorist today. Times have changed. I seriously doubt that the same group would fund Khalidi's company after 9/11 yet Obama still has no problem going to the man's house for dinner.

Hold up there....

I distinctly remember SEVERAL people involved in this thread that were SURE that Bill Ayres was a

huge

issue...

Rashid Khalidi is just part two of the exact same extremely thin attempt at tying Obama to someone deemed "questionable" by a few republican talking heads. The problem is....it's all in the eye of the beholder. I find it seriously hard to believe that everyone is really this "outraged" that Obama "pals around with" Ivy League professors.

Is Columbia a Madrasa??
Are they instilling the fundamentals of terrorism there????
I think not. This is false outrage.

As far as 911......WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??? Is he Palestinian?? Or is he AL-Qaeda??

Your response is seeming to show that:

A: Whatever Obama does is questionable, regardless if the other guy did the same (clear double standard/hypocrisy)...McCain knew him. He was on a board (remember Ayres??) that gave a Hamas spokesman money(does this mean that McCain supports terrorism??). There is undeniable proof he did. Hindsight IS 20/20 , you know.

And B: When you say that you doubt that they would receive funding, you insinuate that Palestinians are in some way culpable for 911 because they are Arab and from the Middle East. (had nothing to do with it.)
That was the Saudi's.

Just looks like more "phony outrage" as far as I am concerned.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by dbates

Agreed.

Chairman of a group that funded another group that happened to be co-founded by this man is not the same as being close personal friends with him. It's not the same as having him over for dinner at your house

Yes! AGREED. The difference is that OBAMA was FRIENDS with him. FRIENDS ARE ALLLOWED TO HAVE DIFFEERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS.
Americans are not so stupid that they don't understand this.

Its not like Obama ACTUALLY CHAIRED AN ORGANIZATION THAT GAVE KHALIDI a half million dollars to FURTHER HIS CAUSE.

THAT WAS MCCAIN!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Look at the evidence, israel is basically a terrorists state, pushing palestinians out of housing, not allowing them to work in their own country and building cages around suburbs like animals. They openly kill palestinian children who throw rocks at their tanks, constantly attack arab journalists, even if they are not from palestine, and all together are full of hatred because of their confused minds that they are the "chosen ones". Sounds to me like thats an excuse for not really taking a look in the mirror and seeing how much they are aggressing themselves in the first place by pretending that they are doing the right thing. People need to grow up. Religion is a predated belief system full of prejudice and confusion. It is a control system, much how like the new religion is corporations with their symbols, their brand loyal followers etc..

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This thread has opened my eyes.

I have decided not to vote for either McCain or Obama. Something is wrong here. Very wrong. Why do we have one guy funding a terrorist and another one hanging at a party praising him? These are our Presidential candidates??

I questioned Obama on this...but now that McCain also has a tie to this man....He should be questioned also. What both of them did could be considered the same.
Why did McCain bring this up probably knowing full well that this would come up on him? Gamergal....i think you are right.....and i know that people know where i have stood on things.

The whole point of this tape.....if it IS BROUGHT TO THE PUBLIC......it will open up a HUGE CAN OF WORMS. I can't believe i'm saying this. Is this what my country has swayed me to think? I this what our country has come too?

I have to place my hopes of my country and the world to these 2 men? People....something is so wrong here. There are many levels to this that i didn't think of before.

Basically, i'm completely dumbfounded. Look at this everyone....Both of our candidates have ties to this man...BOTH OF THEM.

What the heck are we going to do? I don't want people like this leading our country. Our country is supposed to stand for good and freedom for all.

I see everything differently now. Quite honestly i'm scared for everyone...i don't mean to be fearmongering..please dont take it this way....I'm just genuinely worried. All of this is happening for a reason.

I urge everyone to be ready for anything....whether it be great things...or terrible things.....prepare for the worst.

I will be spending the rest of the next few days to look at all the other candidates....and see which>>>IF ANY

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

Oops. McCain supported this guy before Obama even heard of him. So... McCain pals around with terrorists? Or are they only terrorists when Obama knows them? After all Ayers was placed on the Charity board by a good friend of Ronal Reagan but he wasn't a terrorist until Obama knew him...

First off, it was the widow of the man who President Reagan knew that set up the board, which happened to work with Ayers.

Second, what they fail to mention is that the "Khalidi Group" which Senator McCain was affiliated with is a completely separate group from the one which Senator Obama was associating with.

Senator McCain was associated with the Center for Palestine Research and Studies (CPRS). This was a group dedicated towards finding a solution, in regards to the struggle between the Palestinians and Israelis. It is a Pro-Israel, Pro-Western organization.

Senator Obama was associated with the Arab American Action Network (AAAN). This was a group dedicated towards supporting groups such as the PLO, and Yasir Arafat, in their active fight against Israel and their Western Allies.

Two different Organizations, Two completely separate Agendas.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It was just released that Ayers dedicated his 1974 book: "Prairie Fire" to many people who he believed in, and amongst them was: Sirhan Sirhan the murderer of Robert Kennedy!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Vote for McCain...

Do not let smear campaigns like this actually sway your vote. By you changing your vote, you have just justified the months and months of meaningless dribble that the MSM reports, and that the members of this board regurgitate.

Don't give them more of an excuse... please?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
reply to post by mister.old.school

Well, she's doing it to prove a point. She's saying it's absurd; the mudslinging. But the only way that people listen around here sometimes is to give them a taste of their own medicine. And even then, they go to great lengths to avoid what makes them feel uncomfortable.

I agree with you. Us and them is a sad situation. But we won't be us until all are honest.

Anyway, she makes a good point, even if others pretend not to notice.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Areal51]

Starred! And this just in, Rudy Guliani ties Ayers... To McCain! So he's really palling around with terrorists, not just funding them. Unless Ayers and Rashid are not terrorists. Ayers blew up a bathroom to protest the unjust war. Rashid calls out against Israel's occupation of Palestinian lands. Neither action is considered terrorism, until they met Obama. Before when they worked with Republicans, were funded by Republicans, they were Great American Heroes that put Captain America to shame. It is BS BS BS BS! Need I say it again? John McCain did not fund a terrorist or he did. But if he didn't then Obama is NOT palling around with a terrorist. But if Obama is palling around with terrorists then McCain gave hundreds of thousands of dollars TO A TERRORIST! One or the other, not both. I'm surprised the GOP is willing to shoot itself in the foot by claiming McCain funded terrorism just to say Obama knows him.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I'm tired of it sublime. How can anyone throw hope at either one of these candidates and think it will stick to the mud that covers them?

This whole election has been based on fear.....it's all set to divide us. If not by class, then by race, or by religion. It's all it is and i'm SICK OF IT. It's how all of our alliances and haters are aligned. Look for yourself. This is the world. It's full of hate. Hate by race and religion. This is what the uproar is all about. I can sense it...we ignore it but it's there.

How can one justify voting for either one of these men if the associations are true? How in good conscience could i do this? How could anyone? Shouldn't we have no doubts about who is going to lead us?

The election of '08.................the election of hate.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
there are some real idiots on this blog. here is my question mcshame's people; do you have any idea how much israelis were killed by the money mcshame gave to kahlidi?

reagan, both bushes, mcshame and painlin are all demons, they are the antichrist. this is no joke. I forgot to mention ollie.

the repubicans have fooled their base really good, it's sad but when you use religion to use nad misuse folks their is a firery place reserved for you in hell. remember the prophets of the bible they preached hell fire on the ruling adminsttration. the republicans are vile not because they make mistakes, but because they pretend that their are godly, in some horrible way they are godly but their god is bel-ze bub. the great deceiver, the one who declares he is prolife, but actually love murder more that anything else. pull the # from your eyes and maybe you can see the truth. peace always, love alwa

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That's why one should vote Ron Paul! Even if he dropped out. If enough disgusted people did he could win a state or two. Maybe Alaska? Would only need what, 10,000 write ins to get the majority? But the real point in all of this is they call Rashid a terrorist, but McCain funded him. They refuse to say McCain funded a terrorist even though the man's ties to the PLO went back during the 70's. But Obama is palling around with terrorists... And even funnier now you have McCain tied to Ayers by Guliani. Although I think Rudy is just mad he lost the primaries so that may be why he's tying McCain and Ayers. But should it matter that McCain funded Rashid and is friends with Ayers? They didn't turn in to "terrorists" until they met Obama. It's all BS, spin, and more BS. But the GOP on here hate Obama so much they'd rather say McCain gave a terrorist half a million dollars then say the guy isn't a terrorist and McCain donated money to a good cause.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well now Mccain does pal around with George Bush , who could be a terrorist if you really study what has been done to our country through the CFR, FEMA, the creature from Jeckyl Island. Look at the site Bush Crime Family Tree and see what the whole family has done. Look at the powers that Martial law would give him and watch loose change. These can all tell you what the Bushes are about. Let me see Obama hung out with a college professor. Someone must trust Ayers at this point.
Mccain also hung out with a convict named Charles Keeting and took money and vacations that were'nt reported until he had to. Its funny that Mccain is the only senator left out of the Keating 5. Hmmmm this sounds like some fishy stuff to me. Remember he fell in line with 90% of Bushes descisions.
Those descisions led us to Socilism with the banks. Losing part of our rights to The Patriot Act under the guise of protecting us. Just look at the patriot act II on this sight to see what else the Republican administration has in store for us.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How does him serving on a board translate to him funding this guy or palling around with terrorists?

Please know that I am not a supporter of either candidate, but isn't it sort of sad how we have such low standards for our candidates in general? The fact that either one of them have any associations to things like this at all seems a bit telling of who they are to me. When any given candidate seems to have the perception of immoral behavior and all they do is bash each other about who did the wrong thing first then I have to wonder if any of them are worth it.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

reply to post by David9176

No. None of it should matter. This is political baiting.

You can tie anyone in politics to someone who is less than appealing. It's not hard. In fact, you can tie any person in society to someone less than appealing.

Politicians meet and deal with a lot of people. I personally am glad they have met with people who aren't of the highest moral standards. We need a president who can sit down, man to man, and talk with everyone they possibly can.

Threats amount to nothing in politics, especially now. We can continue to ignore the world, forcing our economy in the dumpster, and having our troops get killed, or we can accept reality and deal with the problems we've been dealt.

A president who can accept less than perfect and work with what is given to him is a president who can turn this country around.

Screw the video. Screw the connections. Who do YOU believe can improve our foreign relations, improve our economy, and UNITE this country again?

That's who you should vote for, regardless of party or chances of winning.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Who do YOU believe can improve our foreign relations, improve our economy, and UNITE this country again?

Neither of these man can unite this country again. The only way it will happen is another attack on our country. We've already been divided. Look at these threads...can't u see it? Can't you see it on tv or the radio?

I'm glad that you are hopeful Sublime...i just don't have much of it left in me anymore.

I just stated in another post that our dependence on foreign oil will destroy us...but you know what....that's what may save us. As long as other countries rely on us financially to buy their resources and goods...it would be tough for them to attack us and hurt our economy as it will hurt everyone. This is why our economy is so important...and it's important that the dollar maintains value, but with the money the government is printing for the banks is going to lead to inflation. We just haven't seen the effects of it yet, but we will. We are a weakened country right now with MANY enemies and they can see it.

And why in the hell is BUSH attacking people in countries without permission?? Pakistan first...then Syria? Is there some type of nuclear threat around us?

These are very uncertain times.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
But... Let's ask two different futbol players, one from England and one from Canada, what they think about their rivals. Why, they say they hate each other. I guess that means England wants to commit genocide on them. And if you buy a ticket to a game you support terrorism.

I am sorry but I had to point out that this is a horrible analogy. Rivalry and ethnic cleansing are not even comparable.

Here is a serious question GamerGal: If it is conceded, despite the facts, that McCain deliberately funded a known terrorist, what then does that say about Obama, who associated with Rashid after he became more transparent in his beliefs? If McCain is found guilty, so is Obama. Or is there a double standard at play here?

I hope one day people will wake up to the truth, and stop blindly supporting corrupt politicians because they have a D or R next to their name. Just a pipe dream I'm sure.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Viral]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join