It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woops: McCain Funded Rashid Khalidi

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My post was not what you call a "Distraction"
My post was not what you call "Finger pointing"
My post was nothing more than FACTS.
YOU don't like the fact that you were wrong, so you spend all your time changing the FACTS...
Facts = Truth...deal with it..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

I can not understand how anyone could possibly gloss over the serious questions into McCains connections and clandestine activities while scrapping the bottom of the barrell with Khalidi and Ayres.

McCains trip to Chile was not on official US business. The whole thing was organized by the Chilean Embassy and John and Cindy for the days before visiting with Pinochet were the vacationing guests of a very powerful backer of Pinochet.

McCain had not met with opposition leaders and made no public statement in support of democracy. In fact when the US delegation returned to Chile after the elections to support a democratic transition McCain was not present.

Several days of vacationing on the vast lands of a Pinochet supporter who knew damn well of the atrocities that were being committed by Pinochet is a much bigger issue IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
first of all WOW, GG as competely miss awhole alot here. She chose a blog as her scrouce, which is dumb in the first place. Second, A head of a board usally is persented with what a group does and why they want a grant, not who is in it. Also Khalidi is a person of internest, I dont think he is a terroitest because he has yet to commit an act, other than spoken word, Ayres on the other hand is a terroits because he blew up buildings and wanted to kill people. BIG O is freinds with a man knowen to be PRO Palastein, which is the opposite of most of the american publich. Sidenote: The Foundation of Isreal in WW2 was to try and full the prophicy that Isrealiys would get there land back before Jesus would come again right? I think so but i could be wrong.

So GG you should cite a diffenet srouce, because a blog is useless. The LA times however did a story about BIG O at a dinner party were, the LA TImes claims, anti Isrealiy remarks wre made, but will not release the video. Seeing as 90% of the MSM is in the tank for BIG O(like they allways are for dems usaully) its beleive that they would hide the video if there is one, the only reason this is a issuse is becase of what the LA times Reported in April. What im more concered about is why did this became and issuse now rather than when the story was first printed.

If the LA times has a video of BIG O with Khaildi they should release it.
Khaildi is not a terroist, he is outspoken against an american allie, i dont think he has commeted an act of terrorism against anyone. Its says something about BIG O because they are friends, and people become freinds with people who share the same ideals and likes and dislikes usually.

oh and I dont expect you to the read the whole thing GG which you seem to have never done to anyone else.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
reply to post by MAINTAL

Look,, Khalidi didn't get a dime of McCains money the think tank got a grant and Khalidi happens to be a member on the board.

Replace Khalidi.....

.....with Ayres...

And McCain with Obama.....

Imagine the possibilities!!! I thought that Ayres just sat on a board with Obama?

OH THE HYPOCRISY!!!

Has Khalidi given McCain contributions or finaced his run for Office in anyway?

NOPE

Has Ayers for Obama

Yep

Trying to draw a correlation with them being on Boards is cute but it's not the same thing. awe too bad

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
How does him serving on a board translate to him funding this guy or palling around with terrorists?

It doesn't and that is the whole point, Obamanoids can spin this into some convoluted scandal but in neither the case of Obama or McCain on this a Block Buster.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
reply to post by GamerGal

GG,
Can you show any evidence where McCain personally met with Khalidi?

Can anyone?

You miss the point!! Money was exchanged and a lot of it! As a chairperson, if you don't know that money was funded to any organization how can you manage an economy?

It really sad that if an organization is not playing to the right wing nuts games are called terrorist.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
I repeat, "So... McCain pals around with terrorists? Or are they only terrorists when Obama knows them? After all Ayers was placed on the Charity board by a good friend of Ronal Reagan but he wasn't a terrorist until Obama knew him..." Kind of sad. McCain pals around with him, Ronald Reagan's close friend pals around with Ayers, but niether one is a terrorist until they met Obama. How does that work? Is it some aura that Obama has that suddenly makes some one a terrorist? When they are around McCain and other Republicans they're great American Heroes but the second Obama walks in to the same room as them they turn into terrorists.

So if Ronald Reagan knows ayers and McCain knows Reagan, that means Mcain is budds with ayers how? Vicariously through reagan? By proxy Reagan? Ayers isn't a terrorist because Obama knows him, He is a terrorist because he tried to blow up a NY Police station and the pentagon . In Fact had the FBI not screwed up the investigation ayers would be where he belongs IN PRISON.

It just seems Ironic that so many of Obama's contributors and friends have this kind of backround and that Obama would accept money from them when they will want to call in favors. You continue to misrepresent the facts GG and for some reason you seem to think no one notices or that you think you know what you are talking about

You Don't

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It really does help if you take the time to read the WHOLE thread.

I too got onboard for this debate

GamerGal was "playing" Devil's advocate to try and point out that BOTH candidates are in some way linked to "people of ill report"

GamerGal is a Ron Paul supporter - she has no love for either Obama or McCain.

And, if you have read the entire thread you would have seen that.

Like it or not, even I have to admit, she makes a valid point, even though she presented very "emotional" not "factual" responses.

But, isn't that the average response seen by all of us? People who have an "opinion" which by definition are entirely subjective. We will, all of us, defend our subjective beliefs, "opinions", to the end, whether or not there is anything factual to back up our opinions.

If you doubt that, just look at organized religion.

GamerGal came clean, she admitted her motivation, and yet... we still have people responding who don't read the whole thread and ultimately prove the point she was making.

Well done GamerGal!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Redhatty, star for you and a smile from me lol. It's amazing is it not? I even support that McCain did not fund a terrorist, but also that Obama did not pal around with a terrorist. But they need this guy to be a terrorist to smear Obama so badly they try and make up excuses for McCain. He was the head of the board, the Decider of the group. He says no, no money. But he said yes. But Rashid... was a member of PLO. But if you were a Palestinian who lost a limb or family member to Israel actions... You'd be pissed to. Look at what America did after 9/11. We attacked two countries officially and have attacked Syria and Pakistan unofficially. But then again Israel was given the land by the British who I understand owned the land at the time? But then I hear that they "owned" it like America "owns" America. As in we claimed it and when the natives(American or Palestinian) complained they were made the bad guys and ignored. And I'm off topic lol. McCain funded Rashid, Obama ate dinner with him. Both know and associate with him. But for some reason only the Obama dinner is a big deal and McCain funding him doesn't matter even though they claim he's a evil terrorist.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

And I thought it was only our women that chose to ignore the facts and continued believing in whatever they had decided was the truth.
As I read that discussion:
A terrorist remains a terrorist, who is by definition a person who chose to take his issues and do something public to show his disbelieve/unhappiness in the standard of living enjoyed by the people around him.
Some people then choose to see that terrorist as a Hero, but it is simply a matter of viewpoint.
Lady, I recommend you scroll through the recently posted articles and look for the one that describes how Obama is messing with your and every susceptible persons mind!
Mass hypnosis by television is a very real danger!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

My apologies GG,
I responded to one of your posts before finishing reading the rest of them, seems I misunderstood what you were actually saying, through my mental filters.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligent life

Its not important whether they met or not.

Bottom line is the person running an organization (chairman) is liable for the actions of that organization.

This organization is not unlike any corporation or LLC this organization has never been found guilty of Terrorism and its board members may have one that IS and that one has a personal friendship with Obama, a friendship that can be an influence where McCain giving a grant to an entity NOT a person is not the same. If you want to get all indignant about it than direct your angst towards the one who IS in a personal way tied to this "terrorist" rather than try to make something scandalous because one member is a PLO member. That's unfortunate is all that is but it isn't a scandal. This is a world of complexities where you may not get to work with a group of angles and many times you have to work with some or even assist some where one may be someone you don't like or agree with and I am sure that is what McCain has considered.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

So its ok for McCain to fund terrorism but not ok for Obama to meet them? It's ok for McCain to fund a terrorist with half a million dollars but Obama has a dinner, not private but at a function, where the terrorist was is not ok? What kind of double standards is this? McCain can give half a million dollars to a terrorist no problem but Obama can't go to a function where the same person shows up without being compared to palling around with terrorists. But you all ignore Gordon Liddy, and McCain's connections to a mass murderer Pinochet. Yeah, no blind partisanship here...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Well, you're just smearing Obama all over this site, huh? Just add another useless poster on to the list of people who don't advocate any candidates, but rather, just attack others.

/addedtothelist

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sub, just learn to ignore him. I've talked with others about this topic outside of here and they all scratch their heads. McCain can fund a terrorist and not get any dirt but Obama can't go to a public function where this guy also went to without being up to his knees in mud. Doesn't make sense except to the republicans.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've had some huge disagreements with GG. But she's right about this one guys.

We've got 2 dirty candidates. These are the guys who are asking us to vote for them. Just 2 more CORRUPT POLITICIANS that will eventually run this country into the damn ground.

Yet everyone ignores the chaos that Bush is doing in the world right now. WAKE UP.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by MAINTAL

So its ok for McCain to fund terrorism but not ok for Obama to meet them? It's ok for McCain to fund a terrorist with half a million dollars but Obama has a dinner, not private but at a function, where the terrorist was is not ok? What kind of double standards is this? McCain can give half a million dollars to a terrorist no problem but Obama can't go to a function where the same person shows up without being compared to palling around with terrorists. But you all ignore Gordon Liddy, and McCain's connections to a mass murderer Pinochet. Yeah, no blind partisanship here...

Ya know Gamer Girl It gets a little pathetic having to see you continually use this same tact that no matter what anyone says, you come right back and attempt to mis represent what the person said.

If I had wanted to say it is ok to fund terrorism, I can assure you I would have no ambivalence and no apprehension. Having said that will you at least substantiate your claim that McCain gave a half million dollars to a terrorist? Please share with us was it a check made out to Khalidi? or did McCain use some cloak and dagger subterfuge hiding a small brief case with crisp one hundred dollar bills in an airport locker for Khalidid to recover at a later time? Or was it in FACT a Think Tank that just happens to have Khalidi as a member on it's board?

Do you know their were OTHER members on that board that say McCain never paid any of them a dime? They are just as much a part of the organization as Khalidi yet they, unlike you, can make the nexus between a grant given to an entity and a personal GIFT given to a terrorist .

But you all ignore Gordon Liddy, and McCain's connections to a mass murderer Pinochet. Yeah, no blind partisanship here...

What connection would that be GG? That he met with him on a fact finding mission? Do you have any proof they are Friends?

Obama's entire backround shrouded in radicals terrorists and anti american sentiment. Everywhere you look with that guy you find more mobsters muslim extremists, marxists and radicals.

Now of course that doesn't mean Obama is a terrorist.

It just means Obama is a stand up guy, a class act, a man we have nothing to worry about, someone we can trust, with a baby born alive having beat the odds surviving an abortion. We can count on Barry to make sure that varmit expires without an ounce of human decency, compassion, comfort and care.

Someone that innocent,. that in need deserving all the rights to protections you and I are afforded.

If he can turn his leet nose up on someone like that,, is why I don't believe Obama gives a rats ass about you and me

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Well, you're just smearing Obama all over this site, huh? Just add another useless poster on to the list of people who don't advocate any candidates, but rather, just attack others.

/addedtothelist

you mean like this?

he admits to another whopper!Obama now says Rezko played a bigger fundraising role.Indicted Chicago businessman Antoin "Tony" Rezko was a more significant fundraiser for presidential candidate Barack Obama's earlier political campaigns than Obama has previously admitted. Rezko raised as much as $250,000 for the first three offices Obama sought, the senator told the Tribune on Friday.Obama also said for the first time that his private real estate transactions with Rezko involved repeated lapses of judgment. The mistake, Obama said, was not simply that Rezko was under grand jury investigation at the time of their 2005 and 2006 dealings. "The mistake was he had been a contributor and somebody involved in politics," he said.And this from a guy who is running for office based upon his judgment.

Oh Rly??? www.chicagotribune.com...

archive.newsmax.com...
March 15th — Will Obama deny he was in attendance at the controversial Chicago church when the pastor referred to "white arrogance" and "the United States of White America" on July 22, 2007, accompanied by his Secret Service detail.Wright laced into America's establishment, blaming the "white arrogance" of America's Caucasian majority for the woes of the world, especially the oppression suffered by blacks. To underscore the point he refers to the country as the "United States of White America." Many in the congregation, including Obama, nodded in apparent agreement as these statements were made.
antiprotester.blogspot.com...

Obama on Guns -

www.foxnews.com...

when Obama ran for the Illinois state senate the political group, Independent Voters of Illinois (IVI), asked him if he supported a "ban [on] the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns" and he responded "yes." - LIAR- But in what will probably be the most improbable change, the Politico reported on Saturday that Barack Obama was making a big play for gun votes in Pennsylvania. In 1998, another questionnaire administered by IL State Legislative National Political Awareness Test didn't ask about banning all handguns, but it did find that Obama wanted to "ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons." Source: Fox News and Politico.com
71) Obama distort (aka "Lie") about McCain saying, "McCain (he) is willing to send our troops too another war of 100 years in Iraq". Obama also denied what he said on the video - LIAR - The video proves him absolutely untruthful ("a liar").

www.youtube.com...

Mortgage Crisis -

I have the best plan to cure the Mortgage Crisis - Barack Obama

LIAR. [03/30/2008] You and your campaign buddy Penny SubPrime Bank Collapse Prizker have had your little fingers full of subprime cash - Obama has taken $1,180,103 from the top issuers of subprime loans: Obama received $266,907 from Lehman, $5395 from GMAC, $150,850 from Credit Suisse First Boston, $11,250 from Countrywide, $9052 from Washington Mutual, $161,850 from Citigroup, $4600 from CBASS, $170,050 from Morgan Stanley, $1150 from Centex, and last but certainly NOT LEAST - Obama received $351,900 from Goldman Sachs. I am sure that cash all came from folks who knew the subprime loan they had was a dream, eh?

Present Day

You say McCain live's in a house of Glass?

OBAMA's HOUSE OF CARDS

Ready?

Father Was A Goat Herder

LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter

LIAR! he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: www.godlikeproductions.com...

My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom

LIAR!your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

Source:atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian

LIAR! she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man. Source: According to NYTimes story of April of last year, Sarah Hussein Obama told the New York Times she is a devout Muslim.

Those who say whats wrong with her being Muslim?

I dunno ASK OBAMA! I DO know what is WRONG with a LIAR!

My Name is African Swahili

LIAR! your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Those who say whats wrong with a Muslim?

I dunno ASK OBAMA! I DO know what is WRONG with a LIAR!

I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion (from Obama's Book)

LIAR! That one speaks for itself you crack smoking liar!

Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - Barack Obama
LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

I Am Tough On Terrorism - Barack Obama

LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

I Didn't Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn't.

I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.

I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.

I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.

I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.

I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you won't even wear a flag pin and you don't put your hand over your heart during the Anthem. You are the only Senator in HISTORY actually to come up with an EXCUSE NOT to wear one or gesture the correct respect during the pledge.

My Wife Didn't Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, your wife's words follow lock-step in the vein of Wright and Farrahkan, in relation to their contempt and hatred of America.

University Of Chicago Hospital Pay Is Fair - LIAR, your wife's pay raise was nearly 150% her already bloated rate and the hospital is a Non-Profit Hospital, which made $100,000,000 in the last 3 years. They overcharge blacks VS whites for services, and overcharge everyone in general by 538%!

I Barely Know Rezko - Only 5 Billed Hours - LIAR, you have known him for 17 years, and decided to do a real estate deal with him during a time when he was proven to be under investigation. Despite this, you divided your property and had them take off $300K before the mortgage problems started. Then Rezko's wife buys the lot beside it that you can't afford, saving you $625,000.

My Donations Have Been Checked Thoroughly - LIAR, you only gave back Hsu ($72K) and Rezko (first $66K, then when caught lying $86K, then when caught lying again $150K and now caught lying YET AGAIN OBAMA, it's $250k) their money when publically called on their involvement in your campaigns.

I Have Clean Connections Despite Rezko - LIAR, you are not only connected to Exelon and Rezko, you are also connected to Hillary PAC supporter Mr. Hsu, AND an Iraqi Billionaire of ill repute, Nadhmi Auchi, who ripped off people in the Food For Oil, Iraqi deal. Seems Mr. Auchi may have helped Obama buy his million dollar property long before Obama had millions of dollars. Wonder what favors Mr. Auchi expects, when Obama leaves Iraq free to be taken over by special interests such as him.

OBAMA On Full disclosure

I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within. We STILL have not seen your Birth Certificate and your College Thesis is now sealed record and Now this Video from the LA Times. Gee what are you hiding Barack Obama!

PS - Your church published a pro Hamas Manifesto - guess you weren't there on THAT Sunday either? How lucky for you.

The List go on and on and all seem to be just innocent mistakes or GOP Politics of Fear and Distraction

No Ill tell you Obamanoids what it is is your own POLITICS OF DENIAL!

www.politico.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Yup, just like that. Another post that, if deleted, would actually be more of a contribution to the board.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by MAINTAL

Yup, just like that. Another post that, if deleted, would actually be more of a contribution to the board.

Yeah I realize those verified facts about Obama don't concern you but they do us adults who have a family, job you know ,, a life.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join