It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone, i have nothing against people who believe in The Alien Agenda, as i my self believe In Extra Terastrials, there is way to much proof. But Yes people like Blossom Goodchild so called Channellers & psychics lol! what a load of BS!!! Everyone is a Psychic etc these days, isnt it amazing how none of these people have ever took up the $1,000,000 challenge that The Amazing James Randi the famous magician has offered up to this day.

Its been offered to the likes of John Edwards, sylvia brown etc etc, they all came up with excuses to not take the test in a controlled enviroment! Gee i wonder why? Cauise all they do is a trick called cold reading, even magicians can do it!

So to get back to the point, so now we are suppossed to beleive these scammers like Blossom Goodchild etc, what a complete joke & yes i will ridicule them, cause they are playing with peoples lives, that really do beleive in Aliens etc its cruel & pathetic!!

Not fair to the genuine people who are looking for real evidence, these so called Chanellers ...lol should be ashamed for miss leading the good people of our world!!! Shame on you!!!

Johnny x

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

I just written not in the shape of a giant spaceship, but I didn't draw out the possibility of UFOs.
UFOs can be flying orbs too, without any solid material existence. In my eyes, those flickering flying lights are not spaceships.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You got that right. The Ascended Masters are the Fallen Angels. When the level of sin is reached, God allows the Signs & Wonders stage to begin, which will be the official appearance of a UFO when it happens. I just can't believe how many people are blindly going to follow these alien demons. I guess I can believe it since the Bible predicts it. If this event happens folks you gotta prepare yourselves mentally and spiritually. They're not aliens. I know you all want to be saved, but being saved by the physical (something you can see) is Satan's way, while being saved by the spiritual (something you cannot) is God's. At least give my words consideration before anyone blindly follows these aliens. I know I'm right.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

OT: I`m curious, what makes you believe spirit guides and demons are one in the same? Also, do you think that all spirits are demons?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Okay. Let's make it straight. When someone is stating Fallen Angels, you're regarding to the real Guardian Angels. Do you know who started to tell this; angels that with you can meet are fallen angels? Those ones, whose feared that they'll loose control over you, when you'll encounter with an angel. The religions, the envy people and those ones whose religion is in the lack of guardian angels, also they fear of them. The guardians are near and they're watching and preparing.

So, please leave this fallen angel stuff and don't spread lies please. Of course, there are fallen angels. Just check the NWO. You'll find plenty of their followers there. If you want to search for Demons and Demon lovers, search in Israel. And if you want to hear angels, just open your mind.

And before you would ask, no, demons and fallen angels are NOT and NEVER were the same.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

whats cooking up there? You would be surprised! No doubt!

Whats cooking up there?

Is this the actual type of conversation that you would carry on with the saviors of the human race?

Maybe they're whipping up some new intergalactic recipe that will amaze the masses with their culinary superiority.

I would love for this to happen but this is not the first time this type of banter has been used.

I'm sorry, but this is just the type of thing that makes this all unbelievable.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Don`t you find it a little strange, that this same group tried to make contact in the early 50`s? Now they are back doing the same thing all over again. One of the channelers from that period tried to keep it going until he passed away in 78. Now the group is really pushing it to the people. I do think it has a touch of cult to it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
edit. the guy I replied to disapeard.

So has this event been moved up to the 20th yet? the delay must be the alien/earth time zone thing.
With all these false alarms one day aliens are going to actually land and people will just shrug.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wow, this subject sure brings out a firestorm of replies. Every post mentioning B Goodchild follows with a flurry of posts! I'm a wait and see guy. I don't have patience to read all of the posts, but after browsing through the first few pages I'm thinking - besides some people need spellcheck - is that some people need to lighten up a little. Don't be so mean to people because they believe something you don't. Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I didn't know it's the same sect / cult. I never dig myself into this matter that deep. But thanks for the info. It's giving many answers to my questions.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

Is this the actual type of conversation that you would carry on with the saviors of the human race? Maybe they're whipping up some new intergalactic recipe that will amaze the masses with their culinary superiority.

Paula Dean has ruled the American airwaves far too long! The Light Federation must save us with their intergalactic recipe for apple pie.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Well, even though it was stated that the GFoL, and the FoL are not the same, even Blossom said that she thought that they were. Hers was the FoL, and Sheldon Nidles was the GFoL. But anyway, watch these two video`s on the 50`s subject. Pretty interesting I think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If this whole thing really was real wouldn't she be on Coast to Coast by now?

Then I could be sure she was telling the truth.

Maybe they're still getting over the Georgia Bigfoot hoax.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Actually it's a reoccurring theme, on many of these subjects someone always mentions the antichrist.....somehow.....

Anything that sounds nice, someone comes in and says "be cautious! this is probably the antichrist tricking you!"

It gets a bit old.

Agreed. UFO-ology (is that a word?) has enough trouble credibility wise without having fundies call every strange light in the sky the second coming.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If they're coming -- and I doubt it -- I'd be wary too. And I don't think you could tell by them NOT nuking the Earth that they're friendly.

What I found most fascinating recently was this guy (forgot his name) on C2C AM who claims he's in contact with the "Allies of Humanity," an alien alliance that told him the aliens that are here, cooperating with our governments, are trying to take over the Earth, but that there are rules in the galactic community that forbid open violence and usurpation. So they have to get the population of a world to willingly cooperate... or at least make it seem that way to get away with it.

So who's to say that the aliens showing up in their ships are not the same ones that have been here all along, now putting up a big show to appear as our saviors from space?

So I wouldn't stand arm-waving on the top of the Empire State Building if they showed up.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just happened to think that I better get my laundry done Monday.

Nothing like starting the new world with clean clothes.

Plus there's a good chance that the laundromat will be closed Wednesday.

Then again, maybe we'll all get cool new jump suits to wear that don't need cleaning.

What to do? Maybe I'll just play it safe and figure that it will take a while for everybody to be fitted properly.

Image the intergalactic tailor trying to come up with 6 billion suits overnight. Maybe Blossom already gave them our sizes or the suits will be one size fits all. Cool.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read and watched about this "prediction" on youtube.

LOL of course...this ship will be HUUUGE!!
Because if it wasn't it wouldn't impress people enough.
YES!!! It's going to be HUUUGEEE!! WEE!! Look at THAT!!

And it will cover entire cities for three days.
Well....I hope I won't live in such a city at this time, because this superduper-mega-hugeassbig spaceship will block the sun and it will get very cold and all the plants and animals will suffer or even die.

The thing that bothers me is why are so many people giving in to this kind of ... crap?
It's been this way for many thousands of years, starting with religion!
What is it that drives people into this?

That's the thing I'm wondering about.
And this isn't one bit differend from religion.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

i agree with you and 12.21.12. these so called et's if not holographic will most undoubtably be demonic. why would i agree? the people in power do not want to loose it. they are lucifarians to begin with. i have researched the bible for 40 some years, virtualy all my life, and researched almost all the religions of the world.
the creator is spirit.............................
everything that is created or formed is in the mind of the creator!
"which the bible says"we live and move and have are being in the mind of the creator" so any physical entity claiming to be god is pure unbiblical nonsense. read exodus and you will find the reason that kings and queens exist! the true christ did not worship himself, he worshiped the creator. now i want to say"jehovah means lord in the hebrew tongue" if wrong correct me so people that say jehovah is god i will say wrong! the same with yahwist's. the christ said that we are all gods! if you worship a physical object or entity you are then an idolitor.
if one wants to find god just look around but most importantly look within oneself.
i also want to say that these et's love you because they want to experiment on you and eat you just like the reported alien abductions have shown. as far as a rapture goes from what i understand the bible to say is it will come as a thief in the night and nobody will be knowing which day or date.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join