It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Entire message copied and pasted from another source removed.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
As much as i would like to be wrong and this to be true , i know what i will be doing on oct 14th , laughing at blossom goodchild.

This wreaks of a last minute attempt to squeeze them last dollars out of people over the weekend before this fantasy comes crashing down on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
As much as i would like to be wrong and this to be true , i know what i will be doing on oct 14th , laughing at blossom goodchild.

This wreaks of a last minute attempt to squeeze them last dollars out of people over the weekend before this fantasy comes crashing down on the 14th.

We'll just have to wait and see.. Just for split second imagin it take place, how brilliant would that be? Im starting to look beyond whats logical in my brain, im gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

dude if it takes place i will be as excited as the rest of us , and will make every attempt at sending those feelings of love, i have a love for all life regardless of its origin so this i do all the time anyway.

but i still think its one last push for cash before the bubble bursts and mrs goodchild is no more.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Pope always goes on and on about Peace and Love and he was a Nazi soldier.

I don't buy into this nonsense, not for a second.

Loving something that has been sent out to destroy you is blind submission and will only get you killed or make you a slave.

Here is a thread I made, hope to see you there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 11-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
On one side i still think 'this is just another one of those charlatans'. But i have to say that the timing of the spaceship is perfect. If this is realy te moment that the economy will crash and keep crashing untill everything grinds to a halt (as is planned) than those aliens know that and that is why they have choosen the 14th. Giving it some more credence in coincidence.

So, not holding my breath but i will not be shocked if they really pop up. And i will give them the benefit of the doubt and let their actions speak for themselves if they show up.

Interesting times, this

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would dearly love a large space ship to turn up on the 14th, but I really don't think it's going to happen, not for one moment. It's one of those paradoxes I guess. On one hand, it would be monumental. All those people who've called me mad for even bothering to investigate ufology seriously over the years would be laughing in the other direction. It might do humanity some good. On the other hand, I just can't see it happening. At all. It just seems entirely fishy to me. The whole of her channelling, everything.

Ah well, time will tell. I'll keep (or try to) an open mind till then, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
In fact I don’t believe anything will happen, but I already posted that as a answer in almost al 14-10 threads.

So, if it was to happen? The first question would be, would it been made visible thru media? I strongly think government would do everything to keep it from being broadcasted. Not (only) because they would feel threathed, but they would not want the world to believe there is ANYTHING they can not control.

On the other hand if it is shown to the world, I can not imagine government wouldn’t “sell” it as a combined effort to save the world. Hell, I even bet if they knew for sure and was not able to be avoided this thing was coming, they would probably be in “the air” the 13th to declare their purposes, making the people belive they had everything under control.

It’s the lack of these kind of messages (from government) why I believe nothing will happen, they wouldn’t allow it!

So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this is a fun prediction. oh hell yes, it would be exciting and utterly amazing if this all took place on oct 14th. BUT.. I refuse to get my hopes up. =.=
i wont be looking for some enormous spaceship... as i probably wouldn't have to. but i'll keep my eyes peeled for something out of the ordinary.

edit: i cant help but relate our first undeniable ufo encounter to the movie signs (i know, i know). but the concept really was terrifying.... in my opinion.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by lushyslushy]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Project Blue beam was established to basically create a new religion and it will be a mocked reviion of what we now know as Christianity. Their intent is simple. To pass on half truth as truth and introduce the new religion and the new messiah. It is very simple. Blossom goodchild apparently elected some sort of council of 12, which would make perfect sense. Just goes to show that she is not a prophet, but in fact just another puppet for the NWO.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.

The Golden Race.

Ho Ho Ho souls of the earth!

It shall be known that it has been a longed year and thousands of you are waiting for us, this phenomenal day, if they believe I exist or not.

25th of Dec shall be the day, with LOVE I will come, you will be surprised,

The Santa Clause

//EDIT to add: The Golden Race? I mean... come on, is this a space opera or what?!

@12.21.12: Great Avatar, infinity can be weird.

[edit on 11.10.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

May we say that in preparation we have underestimated the LOVE and anticipation that is being sent to us.

I'm actually somewhat impressed. This line right here pretty much makes it so she can't use her best out when the 14th comes. If they underestimated us then that means she can't say we weren't ready. I'm really looking forward to her explanation now, or a giant UFO if one the off chance she's actually channeling these entities.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The best thing to do is head for your basements and hide. In the event this really happens, it will be EVIL.

Dont fall for this. God isnt sending anyone on a spaceship to get us or save us. BS.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well it looks like the fun continues.
I for one have enjoyed this distraction.
I am waiting with a mild anticipation
because whether good or bad aliens, if they
did show up and the world knew, would be
earth changing and refreshing.

3 days and counting.

Thanks for the update OP.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You have absolutly no evidence to prove anything you are saying, your words are as insecure as your beliefs obviously. if you could show me even a speck of proof that if we made contact with ETs they would harm us i would consider it, thats just a blinds mans fear conspiracy theary, if they wanted to they could have done it ages ago my friend.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I believe its gonna happen goodchild is leading the way for this people should back her up alright if it doesnt happen shes a flop but if/when it does happen on the 14th its gonna be amazing. I feel like aliens have always been in touch with earth and what happens here (just look throughout history).

Egyptian Alien Proof

its just been so long that they've been here that people forgot that they really are apart of our past and who we are as a species. the internet has fueled this thing like crazy people all over the world believe this is going to happen and I think with enough belief power and love (oo yea the dreaded L word that people are scared to think about) that we really will be able to live in a world that we deserve and are entitled to, not the corrupt, war driven, violence and just plain evil (just turn on the news) world that we are living in now. like barack obamas campaign slogan ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

3 days and counting bring it on

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The best thing to do is head for your basements and hide. In the event this really happens, it will be EVIL.

Dont fall for this. God isnt sending anyone on a spaceship to get us or save us. BS.

I completely agree that nothing is coming to save us.
That is our responsibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I really cant handle some of these peoples pure sarcastic ranting, i have seen most of them post on other Oct 14 threads again and again bashing this woman and giving their pointless views and negative remarks , if it happens Great!! if not Oh well she was wrong!! but all of you who are ripping into this subject now, by god if it does happen you are gonna get ridicule from many people for your negative views and hopefully the appearance will be rubbed in your faces, on the other hand, not much will matter if it does happen i think it would be life changing, that would be awsome too!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rider0268

well said ,I for one am positive i have nothing to loose believing in it!! the thing is i think alot of people want to believe , but feel that its not right to , i think their minds cant comprehend the greatness of it, those are the ones that will even deny it if they see it !!as i said i have nothing too loose, i will start have a beautiful brazilian wife, ill still go to work ill still work out ....so whats up my friends that ive told about this will forget the next day if its doesnt happen.....mmmmmm so what !!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thats funny, for somebody not offering any evidence to call me out like that, go read through the thread I posted above.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join