It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
Well, it's 2:23am in Sydney Australia on the 14th of Oct. At what point during the day are they supposed to arrive???
I think they'll be here for elevensies. Get the cakes ready,and squeeze some fresh lemonade.

(and don't forget to bring your camera)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Haha, I'm cracking up. But seriously, I don't think these aliens have given a moments thought to how they're going to handle The Mongols, Hells Angels, The Outlaws. Those guys are not ready to be zapped with "love from above" -- there will be aliens wearing cement shoes. And what about the guys in prison? What's going to happen to them? If the aliens are bringing all this love, wouldn't that be for everyone? Are they going to turn the murderers and rapists loose on us? Sadly there are people doing who knows what today, actually believing this thing will happen. Some of these people undoubtedly have "issues" which are no laughing matter. So what is going to happen to these people who put all their hope and trust in this con artist? She should be stopped, prosecuted, something. She must have charisma to be able to have conned so many, but she used it for illicit purposes. Isn't there a law?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by starsyren
Well, it's 2:23am in Sydney Australia on the 14th of Oct. At what point during the day are they supposed to arrive???
I think they'll be here for elevensies. Get the cakes ready,and squeeze some fresh lemonade.

(and don't forget to bring your camera)

Oh yeah, hey good find guys. The aliens must have meant Blossom's Oct. 14, right? How else could she be ready if they gave her the date in another time zone? OMG, it could happen at any moment. Well I'm going to take my 15 minute break now to see what I can see, I am in the next state over from Alabam so I'll let you know if I spot anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very overcast here today in south Alabama. Maybe there "cloaking" mechanism?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I walked outside today and thought I saw a giant bright spaceship floating in the sky, but no.. it was just that pesky sun.

How come I have the feeling, after Oct 14th comes and passes in all time zones, that Blossom will be giving her speech about how they contacted her and apparently ran out of fuel on the way over, had to hitchhike to Andromeda and now are stuck there until further notice.

It will be interesting to hear her try and snake out of this one. I hope that no one gives another cent to this woman and her scams after October 14th.

If I am wrong and something does actually happen....
thats ridiculous.. never mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
...Yikes! - I'm at work, and I was just on the phone with a woman in NJ.
For tomorrow - Oct 14th - she is keeping her kids home from school, has bought enough non-perishable food for two weeks, has told her family and friends that they will be 'going away' for awhile, and will be sitting and waiting in her basement until she hears that it's okay to come out after the Aliens have gone!

I guess this Blossom Goodchild thing has really made some people take extreme measures. I only hope that it doesn't create an Orson Wells / War of the Worlds type reaction for those who only get to hear about it at the last minute!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello... unfortunately, this will not happen. Like hundreds of other similair predictions in the past. When they do come (seems wrong to say, as they're already here, and have been for a long time!), they will just appear. We can't comprehend their motives or terms, and should not try to. What we may see, sooner rather than later, is a fake arrival. It could be put forward by the corrupt media as an invasion, and will play itself out, reducing the population further, and introducing more frear. Read up on it.. next on the long agenda of the NWO, after Terrorism... is Alien Invasion!. Fellow prisoners of this planet, look to the skies for your next Prison Governor.

Jim of Borg!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Bookies William Hill are bracing themselves for a possible out of this world million pound plus payout should Blossom Goodchild's prediction that a massive UFO will appear on Tuesday be proved correct.

On top of a massive £1,000 bet placed by Lawrence Tout of Wiltshire which will win him £1million, William Hill have also accepted bets on behalf of Blossom's family with her Surrey based niece Rebecca Simpson placing £100 and her step daughter Kelly Mosedale wagering £50.

"We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect. We will be keeping our eyes on the skies over the next twenty four hours." said William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams.

"We have always been apprehensive of space based bets ever since we paid out the equivalent of millions when Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon in 1969."

The official wording of the bets have been that George Bush or Gordon Brown will confirm the current existence of intelligent extra-terrestrial life within the next year and William Hill have cut the price from 1000/1 to 100/1.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

Some people are moronic no matter what. Whether they believe or not has nothing to do with it.

Here's also a recent video I haven't seen posted

[edit on 13-10-2008 by broli]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Man, if those UFO does show up tomorrow, they better not be tiny specs of light like those in that video...

I wanna massive ships hovering low in the sky

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
I really cant handle some of these peoples pure sarcastic ranting, i have seen most of them post on other Oct 14 threads again and again bashing this woman and giving their pointless views and negative remarks , if it happens Great!! if not Oh well she was wrong!! but all of you who are ripping into this subject now, by god if it does happen you are gonna get ridicule from many people for your negative views and hopefully the appearance will be rubbed in your faces, on the other hand, not much will matter if it does happen i think it would be life changing, that would be awsome too!!!!!!

Any person that goes public with these kinds of claims should expect to get slammed. There has been hundreds of these scamers in the past. Go to her web site and see what she is selling.......her books.

MONEY....it's all about money for the simple minded fools that will be taken in by this BS. About the only thing Indian on this, is her intake of Magic mushrooms, you see a lot of visions on a few of those.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
October the 14th ok nearly here i guess she means this one as i dont really see the year put with it perhaps its next year.Her website is down couldnt handle the traffic i guess because this causing quite a stir whats the betting that she is never heard from again if she is a she at all .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

Wow....you've got to be kidding me?!

That's so immeasurably over the top it's not even funny!

AB1

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by dhunter

Wow....you've got to be kidding me?!

That's so immeasurably over the top it's not even funny!

AB1

Not kidding.

Not only that - this woman is convinced that 'this is IT' - we're all going to be living in vapor city when it's all over. She was quite serious.

I know that THIS event could not be her entire problem (i.e - a few cups short of a full pot...). However it is probably the event that will finally send her over the edge.

The sad part was - I only called to speak with her husband about a job I had to offer him. Hopefully HE's not the driver of that clown car!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

hi, he was in the hitler youth and was forced into it !he was too young to fight and catholicism is the true religion wait and see pal

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

Wow....I seriously just don't know how to describe what I think about that situation but simply WOW.

I think, like you said, it's far more than just the event itself...she is obviously not stable, BUT, I think in fairness to her maybe ALL the worlds events, economy, Government, election, everyone seems to be lying in one fashion or another, hatred everywhere you look...perhaps she simply just does not have the mental fortitude to withstand it any longer.

I really feel sorry for her AND her husband....sheesh

AB1

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
...Yikes! - I'm at work, and I was just on the phone with a woman in NJ.
For tomorrow - Oct 14th - she is keeping her kids home from school, has bought enough non-perishable food for two weeks, has told her family and friends that they will be 'going away' for awhile, and will be sitting and waiting in her basement until she hears that it's okay to come out after the Aliens have gone!

I guess this Blossom Goodchild thing has really made some people take extreme measures. I only hope that it doesn't create an Orson Wells / War of the Worlds type reaction for those who only get to hear about it at the last minute!

Except in the Orson Wells radio broadcast, people panicked because they heard it on the radio, which at the time was a reliable source of news information. The story sounded like a news broadcast.

In this case, people are taking the word of a certifiable whacko. There is bound to be TONS of reference and research material in this incident alone for those psychology majors writing papers and thesis.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A little of the topic, but I am afraid there will be people who commit suicide when this doesn't happen. For some people in very bad situations I think they grasped onto this as "a last hope" if that makes sense. That last hope is being lost to them in the next day. There should be a law against charlatans like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

If that's true, shame on them...not to mention, IF true, it solidifies exactly what I've been saying in this and some of the other threads with respect to this topic.

If people are SERIOUSLY going to be hurt because their little fantasies have not come to pass, then really what SHOULD be in question is what the hell kind of a society are we perpetuating here? One based solely in illusory object and fantastic image.

People need to REALLY get a grip, and start to understand that this is not friggin world of warcraft ...

Separate FANTASY from REALITY, it IS that simple, end of story.

AB1

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join