It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by alienseeker

fair enough.. I just cant wrap my brain around this kinda stuff... some people will believe in anything.. if they want it bad enough.. thats fine... I allways think about that heavens gate cult.. that killed themselves to hop on a flying saucer they believed was trailing the hale bob comet back in the 90s...most of them were well educated men... but somehow they were brainwashed to believe there leader.. I still wonder how the hell it could get to that point??? but anyhow.. Ill back off a bit.. its only a couple days away...
Well just because someone is well educated does not mean they posses strength of character!
PEACE!
devil!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When I read the OP I was half expecting to see "send this to eight people within five minutes or you will have ten years bad luck" as a footnote.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I will probably be laughing at this Goodchild lady too on the 14th but then again I won't be because of the fact that she is going to kill herself if it doesn't happen... So I've heard. I think that her message is pure about how the very air we breath is dark but that all ties in with humanity's impact on the world. She would like to see a society filled with light as in peace and unity but I don't see where this whole alien thing comes from. Yes the 14th will come and go as another day.
One fatal flaw with her story is that why would the "federation of light" say the tenth month on the 14th of the year 2008. They are from another planet so why would they use our form of time? You would think that wouldn't know how we organized time.

I do not deny the possibility of a major visitation from another planet like Goodchild's prediction. I just have a hard time seeing it happen because like you said pheonix (below), it is like the boy who cried wolf story.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

To answer that, any intelligent race who wants to save us should find out almost everything about our basic way of life and our history, including our calendar.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If they used there time we wouldnt know what day or time depending on how different their time is to ours. Its funny I read your posts and there are people here saying this is a fake it wont happen. Well I say give it a chance. If it dont happen then it dont happen, but if it did happen who ever said its a fake you would probaly feel like a dumb***. What do you got to lose?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

Actually whoever says it's fake would not feel dumb if it came true, because all this is like the real "The boy who cried wolf story" they have heard hundreds of similar stories over the years by many people, and they never come true, why is she any different?

So you can't blame them for not believing even if it comes true.

People who do believe are more easy to make fun of, because of the fact that people have believed in this stuff so many times before and it never comes true.

But your right, I do think like you. I cannot believe or disbelieve 100% because I have no 100% evidence for either way. It's not wise to come to a 100% conclusion on something we don't know fully know yet.

So it's kind of silly to have a 100% I believe or I don't believe conclusion, until we have more proof. But the I don't believe crowd have much more credibility and reason behind it.

Actually I don't believe this really, but I cannot be 100% sure, but I am not going to feel like a fool if this comes true. Actually I would be very exited. I don't think people would care to make fun of those who didn't believe, that's kind of childish.

Why was my post so long? lol

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Ya i see your point aswell. I talk on experience, there was a few times I said something was fake and not true (not related to this topic) and found out it was true. So I just keep an open mind to these kind of things and if the 14th comes and goes like a normal day then who cares, but if this goodchild is right then I think many people will think twice on things like this instead of shooting it down.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicJ19

Oh yeah I know what you mean, being wrong don't feel good haha.

By the way I just looked at her website, CD's, Books, Testimonials etc.
To me those are very bad signs

Anyway be prepared for a thousand page long thread around december 21st 2012, haha it's gonna be fun, I think ATS will have a meltdown with all the posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

That's right. Let's give the benefit of the doubt to Blossom.
If this come true it will usher our race into a world of freedom never before experienced.
If it doesn't then it will be buisness as usual, corrupt American Govt. Greedy banking slime bags. 4000 kids starving to death each day sucks

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
IMO this could be the best way for the antichrist to convince people he is God. Bring in the aliens who proclaim him to be God.

Chips,anyone?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The best thing to do is head for your basements and hide. In the event this really happens, it will be EVIL.

Hmmm. I am not sure I will hide in the basement, but I sure wont be the first one on the ship either.

I always think of this when I consider beings coming to "serve" or "help" mankind.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
IMO this could be the best way for the antichrist to convince people he is God. Bring in the aliens who proclaim him to be God.

Chips,anyone?

Yes thats it! It's not signs pointing to alien visitation.. but to the end times.. the rapture! No one has ever claimed that here before..

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by seabisquit

Chips,anyone?

Yes thats it! It's not signs pointing to alien visitation.. but to the end times.. the rapture! No one has ever claimed that here before..

Actually it's a reoccurring theme, on many of these subjects someone always mentions the antichrist.....somehow.....

Anything that sounds nice, someone comes in and says "be cautious! this is probably the antichrist tricking you!"

It gets a bit old.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
ok good child, wheres the beef. i see nothing, its oct.11 now oct 12 , 12 am and now well past 2 nothing, nothing. your the bad child.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
OH please hurry up October 14, so on the 15th we can all post threads about how October 14 was such an Epic fail, or how the 14th goes down in history as another laughable prediction.

But more importantly, so we don't have any more threads about October 14th.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I know I shouldn`t laugh, but, everyone, just stop and look at what all has been said up to this point. From both sides. I don`t think there is one belief system that is the same here from anyone. I see people from both sides struggling to adapt their belief with others of like minded thinking. What does it all boil down to?

We are now in very trying times. What has brought these times on us? We have. I know, how could I say that. Easy, we have over the last ten to twenty years, maybe longer, have gotten so use to the fact that we can have so much more in our lives by use of credit, that we crossed that fine line of knowing when enough is enough. Now look at where it has gotten us.
What ever happened to buying only what you can afford? You know, if all you have is $100.00, why do you think you have to have something that costs $1,000.00? That is the lesson my parents learned from the depression. They only bought what they could afford to buy, and they were just as happy as those who have everything.

Now, with that said, where are we at? We are at a crossroad of our spiritual evolution as a race, and we are all in need of growth. But how does one grow spiritually? It can be hard to do at times, but what helps to bring about that growth we need? What does it take to get someone to look deep down inside themselves for the needed growth? What are we to look for inside ourselves? Just look for that little thing that connects us all together as a race of beings. And if I have to explain that part, you will never learn.

Sometimes fear is a great motivator to force us to look inside for answers. And that is where we are today. Have we become so lazy, that we can`t even look within for the help we need? That is what I am seeing people. No, it easier to say, oh let ET do it for us, because there isn`t enough time to do it ourselves. Well, I hate to rain on anyones parade, but that`s not how it works. They are not the ones to lift you up to that next level of being. That is for you alone to do, no one else can do it for you, sorry. They are not going to blink and eye and change your level of awarness. Not enough time you say, no, there won`t be, if you continue to drag your feet like you are. It`s time to get off the pity pot and start working for it yourself, and stop the brow beating of those who don`t buy the ET`s going to save us thing. Why do we always feel we need the cavalry to come to our rescue?

I don`t buy it, and never will. ET`s, yes, I believe in them, and I do think they are with us today. But I truly wonder what they think of of this aspect that we want them to fix this for us. If I were them, I would just smile and shake my head in amazement.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

i couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I will be watching the sky Tuesday night, but not for a giant spaceship.

There's been a lot of really pretty falling stars and a lot of planes (like, learjet sized jet aircraft) flying over this area recently.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?
You would be surprised!
No doubt! Here is the ship Captain:

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join