It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

We'll just have to wait & see. I found this to be quite interesting though. You might want to check it out. Apparently something strange is happening with Google Earth. Blossom also mentioned the appearance in the Southern Hemisphere and Alabama. As we know Alabama is in the U.S. (not Southern Hemisphere). Alabama Hill is in Australia which is in the Southern Hemisphere. Anyway, here is the link. Pretty interesting:

lightworkers.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
last but not least.
if these channelers are in contact with et's that really care and love us.then why haven't they channeled the means and ways to rid the earth of the oppressive powers that be? the creator gave us the answer why can't they! if they(et's coming on the 14th) care then they should get rid of the kings, queens and princes,presidents,czar..... on the 14th,when they come and let us beings stay and live the life the creator intended. one of constant communication with spirit and spirit only! any reason they can't.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

"A prophecy which mis-read, could have been"
The more I read the initial pronouncement of Blossom's web-site. The more I understand it is very important to read between the lines so to speak. By the way I didn't send her any money. There are some interesting astronomical phenomenoms that are occuring during the time frame she specified. October 14 is a full moon, followed on the 15th of Mercury becoming stationary, followed by 17 Moon closest approach to earth and also on the 17th the Pleiades being just .8degrees South of the Moon. There are some wordings in her initial message that bother me. The big one "We Come in Peace." After know of this 1 posiotive statement inference followed by 2 negatively inferred staements finished with a positive staement which leaves a neutral or null feeling. Ambiguity is a very "Human" trait, not the trait of a mentally and spiritually advanced civilization. After "know of this both" a positive and negative "This is the beginning...not the end." Last but not least, she simply states "a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies," May be the full moon or Mercury could be interpreted as a craft of great size.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh boy,
What to do...
The only rational thing to do is just go on with our lives and see Tuesday as any other Tuesday.If a space ship appears, just look at it as an extra chicken nugget in your basket.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The greatest event in our modern history and the whole future of our humble lives as we know it is being channeled to us by a woman named "Blossom Goodchild"

gimme a break

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Next, the New American Standard Bible (NASB).

20 "All the winged insects* that walk on all fours are detestable to you.
21 "Yet these you may eat among all the winged insects which walk on all fours: those which have above their feet jointed legs with which to jump on the earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These aliens have such a strange way of speaking like aliens and then breaking character. confusing utmost and upmost. aeons of "our" time? that is about as specific as saying that 3 1/2 buttloads of people are going to be, i believe your word is "super", disappointed on oct. 14th.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Two words: ummm okay??

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
To be honest, after this recent update from her...I fully believe its NOT going to happen.

Part of me wants it to be completely true...but it is not going to happen.

My reasoning? Blossom has a British accent. If you've seen her blog videos, you will know this. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the chances of the Federation of Light using some British expressions are slim. The one line that tipped me off is when they say "Stopping in for a cup of tea unannounced". I doubt that the beings there, if they actually exist, would use such an expression.

Sounds to me like it was Blossom that makes these up.

I call a hoax.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Although I am a "see it to believe it" kind of person, and I really won't believe anything until networks like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, CNN, FOX NEWS, CNBC, The Shopping Channel, The Cartoon Network, The Game Show Network and one of those strange channels on the satellite with a channel number 6453 break there regular programing (especially if it is something high rated like Grey Anatomy, House, Young and the Restless, CSI Montana or Miami or whatever) showing a satellite feed of a silver (or any other appropriate colored) alien "space vehicle e" with Anderson Cooper, Shepard Smith, Tom Brokaw, Al Roker, and the bald guy on the weather all pointing up to it (just like they try to get blown away in a hurricane) yelling "That is a "bleeping" UFO up there and there is a green or purple little dude waving out the window at me..."

It would be cool if it was real and for the sake of arguement if it is I wonder if the fact that the 14th is the full moon had anything to do with this date being the day the "aliens" have picked for their vacation to earth or the that the bloomflowerweed woman picked to tell? Someone may have already brought this question up but all the stuff on this site about this "event" is gigantically gigantic so I didn't search. Just more of a curious comment.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
She's probably a good business woman and has made thousands in this past week. Not to mention laughing at the unrest she's caused on forums like this

That or she's deadly serious and we are going to have a strangly overcast day on the 14th

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I hate to sound like a jerk here 12.21.12 but, those accusations seem to be pretty far reaching at best.......even for a conspiracy site.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
im fairly interested in this, but i guess a lot of people are really. i just wonder what happens if nothing turns up on the 14th.
I dont think anything regarding the "galactic federation of light" can ever be taken seriously again.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I'm wondering the same Scobro, i live just over the border near Carlisle and i dont know the ETA of said ship that is going to appear in front of us. What I DO know is that if this doesn't pull off Goodchild will disappear without a trace, that is if it's an actual person. It's interesting that she is the "Figurehead" of this revelation, an actual person.

Why hasn't she introduced herself in person to the people that believe what she says? lets see the person, a face. If I had communication with an entity and knew hands down they were going to appear i would make damn sure to people who the messenger was. I honestly believe it is a small number of people using the internet as a medium to glean money from whoever is gullible enough to pay for their so called material.

If you notice when you go to her website i had to look for quite a while for the actual message as most of the site was information regarding purchasing books etc, that to me always screams of a quick buck. This final communication between goodchild and them up there is just a way to squeeze the last out of the unsuspecting gullibles out there who desperately want to see something.

I desperately want to see this myself, you have no idea how much. Just take a step back and look at it from the outside, there are millions of us here on earth and this Goodchild has been given this message to convey to the rest of us of something extraordinary.

Now go look at her website, would you relay this message the same way she does?? MONEY makes her world go round, and she doesn't care about giving false promises to genuine people who want to believe because whoever started this October 14th event will disappear and leave us wanting.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if it doesn't happen, believers should sue her for fraudulent claims ( thats if she's making money from this ). Tired of con artists, people who bend the truth take away the magic in life not add to it. Wonder what her excuse will be.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
okay, lets be honest here....tomorrow is the 13th, the day after that is the 14th....at this point? if this was real, if they were really coming, if there was going to be a craft in our skies for all to see that the government and media could not dispute....we would see it already, even the most amateur of astronomers would see it with they're telescopes. this is a scam.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
really...what i don't understand if that when it is true they want to reveal themselves to us, why don't they just simply contact our governments or someone that is important in this world and people would listen too, but instead someone that means absolutely nothing more then the rest of us in the world.

What will governments do if it really happens, they will be shocked like us and their will be chaos because they are not prepared. Therefore I cannot believe this is true. If they would really come in peace, they would use our governments so they can prepare us....and yes, maybe governments are trying to hide it from us that there is more. But as they said, they have more power and governments can do nothing about it then just accept it...

They should make laws to this kind of things when she is lying and she should be sent to jail. If she doesn't, it's another story of course, but to me it seems a bit strange how they are contacting us in order to prepare us.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
We'll know for certain in less than 24 hours if anything is going to happen...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
reply to post by BelittledBelief

hahahahhahahah well said man, couldnt have said it better myself, if you consider the amazing "stories" in the bible....and yet people couldnt even grasp the concept of aliens comming to earth ...mmmmm very clever

What's even more bizarre than that is that much of the Bible contains "stories" of ETs / Aliens (almost all of Revelations..) doing all kinds of amazing things - yet because it's written in THAT book - it makes it okay to believe.

I'll take the chance that a Mothership showing up on Oct. 14th to do whatever they are going to do - STILL beats what our Govt has been doing or will continue to do in the future. Disclosure of any kind is better than nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join