It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message from Blossom Goodchild OCT 11TH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

But in hoping that it happens you are indeed, albeit indirectly, giving Blossom Goodchild the benefit of the doubt. This is it - no one can predict the future and no one is 100% certain of this, well excluding someone who we're not 100% certain of yet.

The fact of the matter is, it isn't important right now. I would think something that enormous giving off such an aura of LOVE you'd think there were some sensitive people who can also pick it up. I don't feel any different personally, although the hype has got me all riled and I'm keeping an extra wary eye on the sky just in case.

However, in all honesty if they've come to take me away I won't go. Simply because I have come to love earth, it's home to me. I don't want to leave it - would I pass up evolution to remain on earth even if I'm the last person here? Not sure yet, but my strong feeling at this present time is yes. I'd want to stay here.

Look, instead of worrying about the 14th for now why don't you go take a long walk in a rural area. A good long sniff of nature's odour. Then go get yourself a huge hunk of crusty bread. Make a hot stew out of the best veggies and meat you can get hold of and taste earth herself. Doesn't that make you feel alive? That's EARTH that is, respect and love her because she's your HOME.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Terric]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The best thing to do is head for your basements and hide. In the event this really happens, it will be EVIL.

Dont fall for this. God isnt sending anyone on a spaceship to get us or save us. BS.

Who said any thing about God being involved in this supposed contact? I will answer that for you... No one! Thats how rumors get started my friend! PEACE
devil

[edit on 11-10-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

OMGOMGOMG.

Um, really, I hope it happens but I'm not running naked until the mothership comes, so don't get your hopes up people.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings - Guy from Independence Day

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll be glad when something happens, so many things suppose to happen this year, if we get half of what they say on these threads we will all be nuts.......... Not saying that all things posted are fake, far from it. I think the next six months will bring changes in this world like we have never known........So I'll look up to see and if it doesn't come I'll wait for the next crazy thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Project Blue beam was established to basically create a new religion and it will be a mocked reviion of what we now know as Christianity. Their intent is simple. To pass on half truth as truth and introduce the new religion and the new messiah. It is very simple. Blossom goodchild apparently elected some sort of council of 12, which would make perfect sense. Just goes to show that she is not a prophet, but in fact just another puppet for the NWO.

What do you mean by a new messiah, was there an old one ?

Do you really take anyone that goes by the name Blossom Goodchild seriously ? sounds like that other nut Starfire Tor .

What is it with freaky people claiming to be messagers of gods and aliens etc, why do they insist on outlandish names, do they really think it will give them credability?

Theres another on the Prophet Yahwe who is slightly behind schedule when it comes to calling down ufos .

If I change my name to Moocowmoon and claim the spirits have contacted me and an envoy of galactic policemen, will begin speaking to the world december the 12th bringing everything to a standstill. Will an equal amount of gullable people take my word or even, somehow send me some money? bollocks

On the other hand let's hope she's right coz my credit card payment is due on the 18th so I could well get around paying it if the aliens cut the power or something

Lets hope that the people who are taken in by this pap don't have children because it can only be damging for them, if their parents are gullable enought to believe the ravings of a ozzy housewife making videos while her husband, is out earning the coin to keep here grinning delude arse on the sofa all day.
She probably does a premium rate horoscope or tarot phone in, when she's not sticking her mush on youtube.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is my 2 cents.

HOW I WOULD VISIT/ INVADE A PLANET

1) Send probes. Automated, unmanned, and as inconspicuous as possible. Soil samples, plant samples, if possible, animal samples. Stay away from the sentients for now.

2) Send a scout party. Several, actually, depending on the size of the planet, population, ect. AGAIN, quietly and carefully sneak in. all craft would be cloaked/ and or camouflaged. Observe the sentients- if there's a species issue where we dont look like them, if there's similar size/weight proportions, costuming does wonders.

3) Buy Stuff! Find out what the locals use for currency- what can be sold to get currency? Metals? Food? Skins? Buy local magazines, newspapers, periodicals. Find a library, or equivalent knowledge storehouse. Record what can be recorded.

4) 'Take me to your leader.' NOT. I would establish a relationship with a local- start looking for someone who is sane, for starters. Not easily panicked- this process may take time, and much effort to find the right person. DO NOT go with famous people. Go with someone who is humble, and doesn't see (Currency symbol here) in their eyes when you reveal who and why you're here. Or grabs a weapon. Find someone who does charity work, non profit, gives of themselves.
5) Establishment party Blend- In. This would be a specialized group of people -anthropologists, psychologists, etc, WITH RADIO EQUIPMENT. This would be the group who would blend in with the society (if possible) and remain as a contact point with the planetary sentient. Plans would be worked out to reveal ourselves to the world, and depending on which scenario, either establish trade and commerce with the sentients, and try to lower the apprehension, or stage a full out conquering. The ground group would coordinate with the home base, mother ship, and home planet. If it's commerce- slip some of the advanced tech into the mainstream commerce. Sell some patents. go to the universities and 'help' them discover things. Leave subtle clues about where all this might have come from.

In case of invasion- I would use exactly what our govts and corporations and media have done to us NOW. Snow the population under, make us blind idiots, and panic as many as possible to pave the way for a good ol fashioned invasion. Destabilize the world and every monetary system so bad, people would go for anything we'd have up our space suited sleeves. plans for this would have to go back decades, if not a couple centuries to get all operatives, agents and everything set. Depending on how long lived we were as opposed to the general populace, agents would be replaced as needed. As for the sentient in on this- I would either a) wipe their memory. b) brainwash them so they'd be CONVINCED we were 'good'. c) If they wanted in, why not. A direct mouthpiece to the populace is always welcome. Treachery would be... interesting. Nothing like making an example of one of them to the rest of the populace. Or a group.

I have NO faith in this 'channeling' stuff. It smacks too much of fairies and mythical things, not aliens with space traversing ships. IF something shows up Oct 14th, I'd be suspicious, wary, and afraid. VERY Afraid.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rider0268
I believe its gonna happen goodchild is leading the way for this people should back her up alright if it doesnt happen shes a flop but if/when it does happen on the 14th its gonna be amazing. I feel like aliens have always been in touch with earth and what happens here (just look throughout history).

Egyptian Alien Proof

its just been so long that they've been here that people forgot that they really are apart of our past and who we are as a species. the internet has fueled this thing like crazy people all over the world believe this is going to happen and I think with enough belief power and love (oo yea the dreaded L word that people are scared to think about) that we really will be able to live in a world that we deserve and are entitled to, not the corrupt, war driven, violence and just plain evil (just turn on the news) world that we are living in now. like barack obamas campaign slogan ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

3 days and counting bring it on

Wow. You're setting yourself up for a big-time letdown.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Sroek]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
. This is why we asked you Blossom, to release our message to the world as you did. It was of upmost importance that your planet was aware in advance of our coming. Otherwise, the shock may have been too great. Also it has allowed souls to prepare for this historic encounter.

this part is the dead giveaway... that this is a hoax... 90 percent of the world does not have a clue about this ..... and if they were so concerned about the shock becoming too great... they would of released there message to a source that could broadcast it to the world... I work in a factory with 400 people.. I havent talked to one yet that knows anything about it.. and I never gave it away either.. I just asked if they ever read any good predictions of anything happening in the near future?? I allways just throw in the end of the world thing in 2012.. none of them heard of that one either..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days = 218
Not sure if this is normal or not but.....

source
earthquake.usgs.gov...

For those calling Blossom's channelings predictions...

Not sure I agree that she is actually predicting anything, it seems more like she is passing on a message from someone who is telling her they are are coming.

this doesn't really seem the same as say, nostradamus or Edgar Cayce or even the web bot

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seriously, dont you get embarrassed at the absolute stupidity needed to believe this nonsense ?

Or am I getting this wrong and its actually about "fantasy playing" where you pretend to believe to fit into a click of like minded people, all playing the same game?

Because there is no way, whatsoever that ANY of this hogwash is true.

Deny ignorance?

This type of rubbish is a direct insult to this forums motto!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

The only "click" i have noticed is the one on the side of disbelief(like yoursefl). That seems to be the majority around this place.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

well... really... what do you expect...??? there are some people that actually think its going to happen.. what is that ???? stupidity?? gullibleness?? naivety??? closed mindedness??? childish wishing maybe.. ??? kind of like hoping santa clause willl really come someday .. like in the movies.. this whole thing is a cheap hollywood written scene that goodkid dreamed up.. after all .. she is an actress im told..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
im only going to post once on this topic. but to you people who just happen to know for a fact that this wont happen you are wrong .now im not sure if it's going to happen or not. but i do know that none of you can say for a fact if it's going to happen or not. if it happens then great but if not so what? you have not lost anything so whats your problem?.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

thats just it.. we can for a fact .. state that it is not going to happen.. because no such thing as the federation exists ... except in the minds that write scripts for hollywood sci-fi series.. like star-trek.. and stargate.. thats where the federation exists.. only in the imagination, to believe after 40 some years of television sci-fi ... that magically its going to pop from the t.v. to reality .. is beyond assinine..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

i said i was not going to post a reply but i might as well.
so what your saying is that if it was on tv it can't be real ? and FYI i never watched star trek so i did not know about that. but you can not say 100% that no federation is out there some where. i have to admit the odd's for it not happening are very high. like i said im not on any side about this. i used to be just like you but i have seen things that common sense can't even process. but hey im with you for the most part it's just that theres no way to tell if it's going to happen or not until the date passes. im not trying to pick a fight with you. im just trying to share my thoughts. thats all

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
reply to post by damdevildog

But in hoping that it happens you are indeed, albeit indirectly, giving Blossom Goodchild the benefit of the doubt. This is it - no one can predict the future and no one is 100% certain of this, well excluding someone who we're not 100% certain of yet.

The fact of the matter is, it isn't important right now. I would think something that enormous giving off such an aura of LOVE you'd think there were some sensitive people who can also pick it up. I don't feel any different personally, although the hype has got me all riled and I'm keeping an extra wary eye on the sky just in case.

However, in all honesty if they've come to take me away I won't go. Simply because I have come to love earth, it's home to me. I don't want to leave it - would I pass up evolution to remain on earth even if I'm the last person here? Not sure yet, but my strong feeling at this present time is yes. I'd want to stay here.

Look, instead of worrying about the 14th for now why don't you go take a long walk in a rural area. A good long sniff of nature's odour. Then go get yourself a huge hunk of crusty bread. Make a hot stew out of the best veggies and meat you can get hold of and taste earth herself. Doesn't that make you feel alive? That's EARTH that is, respect and love her because she's your HOME.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Terric]

Well thanks for the response my friend but to what you said there: I was born and raised in Philadelphia for over thirty years but have always enjoyed nature and deffinitely appreciated her, and for the last two and a half yrs. or so i have lived about 100 mi. south of Philly at the Jersey shore and i wake up to the beutiful sunrise over the back bay that is about 140-150 ft. away from my home, and as far as cooking au-na`tural well,haha i just happened to go to culinary school when i was younger (don't cook for a living now) and cook just about every day, and my favorite way to cook is with fresh farm grown fruit, veggies, chicken etc. from NJ or PA and fish fresh plucked from the NJ waters! Don't do beef anymore but i taste the earth and am always consciensious of it, and as far as worrying about the 14th, well i don't worry about things too often, and can thank the Marine Corps for that because they teach you to loose fear and appreciate life and all that you have, i am at peace with myself brotha, so what you said at the end of your post is ironic isn't it! In a very cool way of course
PEACE!
devil

[edit on 11-10-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

fair enough.. I just cant wrap my brain around this kinda stuff... some people will believe in anything.. if they want it bad enough.. thats fine... I allways think about that heavens gate cult.. that killed themselves to hop on a flying saucer they believed was trailing the hale bob comet back in the 90s...most of them were well educated men... but somehow they were brainwashed to believe there leader.. I still wonder how the hell it could get to that point??? but anyhow.. Ill back off a bit.. its only a couple days away...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

yeah i heard about that cult a long time ago and im not sure what makes someone go crazy like that? it might just be the world some people can't handle it. as the days keep passing it keeps getting worse i think everyone can see that it's just hard for a lot of people to cope with it i guess. that might be why that make up such things they need something greater to believe in.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by alienseeker]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by alienseeker]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have recently channeled data from the Alpha Delta Taurianamphibious X III colony and they are confirming that what your so called planet Earth will be launching it's booster rockets from the southern hemisphere and entering light speed travel on October 15th at 0300 hours, in escape from the dreaded Galactic Federation of Light.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

=)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join