It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
(but I am not sure why they would cover windows and put up helicopter windsocks...)

Windsocks are typically employed in railyards and other rail facilities in the event of a spill of some sort; diesel fuel or other more toxic liquids. These socks will indicate the prevailing wind direction and aid haz-mat crews in determining if it is necessary to evacute local citizens and also assist in the deployment of the materials used to mitigate the spill.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found this, this morning.

FEMA Sources Confirm Martial Law?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Amaterasu
(but I am not sure why they would cover windows and put up helicopter windsocks...)

Windsocks are typically employed in railyards and other rail facilities in the event of a spill of some sort; diesel fuel or other more toxic liquids. These socks will indicate the prevailing wind direction and aid haz-mat crews in determining if it is necessary to evacute local citizens and also assist in the deployment of the materials used to mitigate the spill.

They already brought up that these windsocks are the wrong size for spills, that they are the size used for helicopters.

Something about "knots", I don't really understand myself, but that ha already been addressed a few times in this thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The rail car in the first picture with the spray paint on it i have seen many times leaving the Toyota factory in gibson county IN unless someone has decided to spray paint this exact design on more than one of these same railcars.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nero1337
The rail car in the first picture with the spray paint on it i have seen many times leaving the Toyota factory in gibson county IN unless someone has decided to spray paint this exact design on more than one of these same railcars.

Most likely it is a certain gangs "tag", meaning when they mark these cars, buildings, semi trucks they put their "tag" or symbol up.

It could also be the exact same car too, but most likely there are hundreds of these tag on various trains.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
They already brought up that these windsocks are the wrong size for spills, that they are the size used for helicopters.

Something about "knots", I don't really understand myself, but that ha already been addressed a few times in this thread.

I perused several websites that sell windsocks and did not find them listed by knots but instead by throat size. There was also no indicator that specified if they were for helicopter applications. Did you verfy this persons supposed information regarding the use of windsocks before you accepted it as truth?

Additionally, according to the Federal Aviation Administration, all windsocks perform in the same manner and are designed to react similarly under specific wind speeds and directions.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have joined just so I can share what I have seen. I live in a small town about 50 miles east of Indianapolis. Since February there have been these same train cars on tracks on the south side of our town. The mayor and a number of community leaders have tried to get the train cars moved. There have been rumors about why they are here ranging from the econcomic slowdown in the automotive industry to someone storing them until they can be sold as scrap. I have made a couple of videos just in fun but mostly because I think it is disrespectful for the company who ownes these cars to store them in a residential area. However, after reading the posts here and some additional subject matter on You Tube and other news stories, and with the bizzar downturn in the economy, I am starting to reconsider my position on why they are here. This town is a rough little factory town that has lost most of the good paying factory jobs in the last few years and people are very angry. If things continue to go downhill, I would imagine that there will be some outbreaks of violence. What better way to transport the "rabble" out of an area? This town is surrounded by rural farm country. There are no train stations or rail yards in this County. If they really wanted to find a place to store them for future use, why not out in the country where the cows can look at them? Why have them in the poorer parts of town where the anger against the governement is growing? This just does not make sense. I think they are in these locations for a reason. Check out my videos on You Tube and let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't really think that it was all that likely that I'd revisit this thread.

Ok, I live a stones throw from Ft. Carson, in Colorado Springs. There's a rail yard on the base that's adjacent to Academy Blvd., which I drive on quite frequently. Today, driving by the base, I noticed a few of the same rail cars pictured in the OP parked in the rail yard there. I've lived here, and driven by this rail yard for 7 years now, and I've never seen these types of rail cars there. I frequently see military vehicles loaded on rail cars, but their always big, open flat bed type rail cars. Never "cattle" or enclosed vehicle transport cars.

Peaked my interest, so I thought I'd share.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The Larger the group of people, the more certain you can be that capability equals intent." --- Frater K. M.
--

This is a maxim of intelligence analysis. We can be sure that when the government has the capability to do something, that they intend to do it.

We should all be very sure, that they can and will do it.

The_Brave

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Peaked my interest, so I thought I'd share.

And thank you for doing so.

It is this type of posting by people telling us what is going on in their particular area that lets us know what we can't see from our own towns.

As a previous poster mentioned, together we can see the bigger picture and perhaps stay on top of things if/when they progress.

Possum, thanks for your video as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

Awesome vids, man. They sure LOOK like they're sitting there waiting for something to go down. I agree, there are plenty of places those cars could be "stored" that are not a blight on the landscape of a residential area.

Something ugly is in the works.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My name's Kenny. Here in Louisville, we have two Ford plants. These exact rail cars go by, all the time. You can clearly see automobiles though the side perforations. Specifically, they're Ford trucks and Explorers. I'm a scale modeler and I serve in CAP as aircrew. I have an eye for detail, and I see these cars once a week on my way to or from work.

Here's an article on these "autoracks:"

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, whether uncle Sam could use them for something nefarious is another matter. It's certainly possible. Yesterday's cattle cars could be today's autoracks.

Kenny

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Well, as NotYourTypical has been saying... there isn't a cattle farm anywhere near there, and why would that area need so many vehicle-carrying train cars? Both are way out of place just outside the Beech Grove FEMA camp. A few empty vehicle-carrying boxcars, that's not suspicious.. but when you have 35 of them, sitting empty, right outside a confirmed FEMA Camp, then there's something to look into here... Use your brains people!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

These train cars are parked outside of my neighborhood in Atlanta, Ga. several times a week. These are designed to carry new automobiles from the factory. I have seen vehicles inside them many times. They were often seen in Hapeville, Ga. were Ford Motor Companies HAD a huge plant that made the Sable and Taurus.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

LOL I dont think you meant to reply to me ..because I agree ...
And I also agree that we all need to keep our eyes and ears open .I know I dont want to be caught unaware if someone has something planned against the people ...I mean look what they have already done to us ..I dont put NOTHING past them at all ...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think the train picture in this link is one of the shackle trains built in Portland OR. It gives me the creeps for sure.

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
I think the train picture in this link is one of the shackle trains built in Portland OR. It gives me the creeps for sure.

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Yeah, really creepy when you see what's inside.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You made me think twice but I know people who built the shackle trains.

They had shackles. Could be a similar design and why not.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join