It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

OK, we are past 10/14, 11/11, the bailouts, the "crash" and on the verge of the inauguration. There are now empty Circuit City's, Linens and Things and various other buildings available for housing and executing Americans.

Take this thread to its illogical conclusion, and there is a "holding facility" on every block in every city of any size.

Empty railcars near a railyard, a decrepit Amtrak facility and conspiracists do not equate to "dots" that can be connected by anything but ignorance and fear.

We are not on the edge of "marshall" (martial) law, but on the edge of a corrupt and bankrupt administration/politician aiming to play up fears and prejudice despite the cost to civility.

I'd be willing to bet good money that most of the OP followers and supporters also support a progressive/liberal/democratic (or whatever they call themselves today) agenda.

There is nothing in this thread that bears out under close scrutiny: no "FEMA Camp," no "prisoner cars," and no martial law.

Sleep tight. No one is coming yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

they have the same cars in fonda ny and i have seen them loaded with cars

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks. I was waiting for someone to clear up the spelling of MARTIAL (Law). Martial means Military and is derived from Mars, the Roman God of War. Not "Marshall" as in a sheriff or Marshall Plan. This is something every HS kid should know people.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This guy had to go make it political. A true conspiracist trusts neither side and if you have read this site enough you would see there is distrust of most institutions not of a particular idealogy or bent. There does need to be cynicism.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am not saying I believe in the FEMA Camps, but, then again, anything is possible. The poor people of Germany hadn't a clue as to what Hitler was up to, and some didn't even know the "full truth" till the war was over.

I do believe that come January 20th, there will be lots of changes, and lots of really bad stuff take place "behind the scenes." As for the "cattle cars/auto train cars, whatever, here's the deal. They "could" be used to haul people, I mean, why go through the time and expense of building new train cars specifically for people. If you don't think of people any more than you would a side of beef anyway, then why not put them on the same train? Hitler did it!!! He put people in very crude train cars, so why do they have to be made fancy for people? Do you think that they care enough about the human cargo to make it comfortable for us? No!!! They don't give a poop about us, if this is what they are planning.

So, to the dude who took the photo's, thank you for the heads-up, because you never know, you "might" be on to something!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Again, I am not saying the FEMA thing is not true, but we also need to be careful of reading into things more than that is there. If people began being rounded up, I would hope that the public outrage would be so great that we would have protests and riots out the butt, and Big Brother would frown on such chaos, for then he would lose total control, so I guess we will just have to "wait and see" what happens.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
And another thing! To all you folk laughing at the guy who took the photo's. Did you notice how clean the inside of that railcar was, I mean spotless! If these are cattle cars, then "where's the poop?" They must have one heck of a clean-up crew. And, if these are car haulers, where's the oil stains, and tire marks on the floor, for I never saw that, either. They were as clean as a pen.

Hmmm, I wonder........

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
First off, I come from a railroad family

about the Beech Grove shops...
no.1 My father use to work there.
no.2 People still work there.
no.3 Iv been there (multiple times)
no.4 The grove shops is the biggest amtrak repair facility in the country

about the autorack car....
(its a AutoRack Car!) there are thousands of them

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
We have been ready ... we are stocked to the gills ... bring on the SHow...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Again, I see nothing going on here.

I've seen evidence of FEMA having preparations for evacuation/treatment/containment facilities up and down the country. And I have seen evidence that the US government has plans in place to be ABLE to declare martial law.

All of these things doesn't actually mean that there is a plan.

FEMA are supposed to be ready for various events. Having locations around the country in order to deal with evacuation/treatment/containment is a standard practice.
You'd all be screaming about it if something happened and FEMA did nothing or wasn't prepared for it.

This is what the sites known to be FEMA owned and operated are going to be for.

Even if there was actual evidence of train cars being prepared, this would only lead me to believe that FEMA have decided (and probably rightly so) that it would be safer and more effective to evacuate by rail rather than road in any disaster scenario.

While there is little concrete evidence for the coffins, such things would be needed in any disaster scene.

When I see actual evidence that there is a sinister plan, and that it is in action, then I'll heed these ideas.
Until then, all I see is a lot of people misreading what is actually disaster preparedness and turning it into a bizarre plot by the government.

And why would disaster preparedness be so secretive? For national defense, and to prevent people from being terrified by the likely scenarios that FEMA has to prepare for.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
These conspiracy theories make for fanciful reading (we need more movies w themes like this) but if FEMA had its hands full in New Orleans (Katrina) and the Coalition (mostly US) forces have their hands full in Iraq (and had a tough time securing a city like Fallujah) then how are they supposed to take over the world let alone the US of A? Seriously? There is a way but that would involve nuking 2/3s of the world and releasing disease and famine on the rest and then chipping the survivors. OMG!
What did I just say?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
well we almost knew what it was about ... but we got stopped ...

www.youtube.com...

Well there is a difference - prepardeness doesnt involve the real thing...
it appears that planning brings the real thing - during 911 and 777 ...
both were diaster drills that turned REAL ...

[edit on 11-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
All the Fema camps have rail road tracks leading to them. Can anyone explain why? It doesn't matter what these trains are being used for RIGHT NOW !! It matters what they ARE going to be used for. There are over 800 Fema camps including in Canada, Iowa is the only state ( since checked ) that doesn't have a camp. We have 300.000 troops from other countries at 34 of our bases because 70 % of our troops said that they would not take our guns. A survey taken back a few years ago was given to our troops that's how it was found that 70 % said they would not take our guns

My prediction for Martial Law
There is going to be an economy break down much worse than the great depression. And there are going to be a lot of hungry people ( violent hungry people ) That's when Martial Law comes in.

READ THE FEMA EXECUTIVE ORDERS
Don't tell me that's a lie or a conspiracy

Indications of a possible Fema camp are
Razor wire LEANING INWARD
Guard Towers
Rail Road Tracks
Helicopter Landing Pads

ATTENTION ATTENTION
All you hungry sheeple aboard the train and we will take you to shower and we will have food to feed you. Baaa Baa Such good little Sheeple

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yawn...

The worst thing I've seen since 9/11 has been this...

www.youtube.com...

As some of the above posters have said, bring it on. I'm kinda tired of being looked at as a crazy conspiracy theorist

I really think the citizens would laugh at the military if there was a scuffle, look at the trouble we are having against militias in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Exactly, the RailRoad cars are irrelevant at this point. They don't need em. Your standard cargo container can hold plenty of unruly citizens.

The FEMA camps exist, that is all you need to know.

And then you have this...

In a political move that received little if any attention by the American news media, the United States and Canada entered into a military agreement on February 14, 2008, allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis, according to a police commander involved in homeland security planning and implementation.

It is an initiative of the Bi-National Planning Group whose final report, issued in June 2006, called for the creation of a "Comprehensive Defense and Security Agreement," or a "continental approach" to Canada-US defense and security.

The law enforcement executive told Newswithviews.com that the agreement -- defined as a Civil Assistance Plan -- was not submitted to Congress for debate and approval, nor did Congress pass any law or treaty specifically authorizing this military agreement to combine the operations of the armed forces of the United States and Canada in the event of domestic civil disturbances ranging from violent storms, to health epidemics, to civil riots or terrorist attacks. "

This is a military plan that's designed to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act that traditionally prohibited the US military from operating within the borders of the United States. Not only will American soldiers be deployed at the discretion of whomever is sitting in the Oval Office, but foreign soldiers will also be deployed in American cities," warns Lt. Steven Rodgers, commander of the Nutley, NJ Police Department's detective bureau.

As read here...

I'm not sure the Canadians are willing to round up Americans either, but the point is now they will let foreign troops on the US soil in time of martial law.

I believe the title of this thread, sums it up well...

Get Ready Folks.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dude, NOT PRISON CARS. I see these all the time in Detroit with car chassis and finished cars on them. I assume there is SOME kind of Outo or Industrially related businesses in Indy. These are deifinitly NOT PRISON CARS. You are letting your imagination run on this one, these dont even look like the ones that have been reported by the other paranoids on this issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGA YGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYG AYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[c olor=Red]GAYGAYGAYGAYGAY[/color

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So, um, what, exactly, distinguishes these "prison cars" from standard issue railroad covered auto racks, which are being stored in railroad sidings by the hundreds as the economy and the auto industry continue to flatline, or are you saying these standard issue railroad covered auto racks are going to be converted to use as "prison cars?"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join