It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If anyone cares.

I had my own slew of videos I posted in this thread. Alot of people were trying to get together to take a tour of Amtrak in Beech Grove.

I told people I have ties to the city council there. My former boss ran for Mayor as the democratic candidate against Mayor Joe Wright and lost by a few votes. He was the one I have woke up to what's really going on.

I will not lie, I had a plot to get him elected, and he knew that, but didn't care and wanted to empower the normal man in this turbulent state of our country.

Well,

I asked him and it lead to a conversation I never thought I would have, but I am having with more and more "normal" people.

He has ties to the Obama Campaign and called me after the bail out and we met. He had the fear of god in his eyes an now is fully convienced that the NEW WORLD ORDER is comming and that EVERYTHING that I used to talk about was in fact real.

After the Bail out, he has lost all faith in Obama and anybody else in politrics, and even questioned Barak himself on something I will not speak about.

I left him with a copy of, "The Creature from Jekyl Isand", the movie, "America, from Freedom to Fascism"

He is now ready and we are re-stragedizing everyone's role in politics.

I will tell you this,

You will see more and more everyday folk running for office all over this country & that is exactly what this country needs.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

The "shackles" are tie downs for the cars. But..that's the nice thing about being here. You can believe in any cockamamie conspiracy theory you like.
For what's it worth, you may want to read the thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

The "shackles" are tie downs for the cars. But..that's the nice thing about being here. You can believe in any cockamamie conspiracy theory you like.
For what's it worth, you may want to read the thread.

Below is a link about the railcars built in Portland.

These are the ones I was talking about earlier.

portland.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Funny you should mention that....wonder if anybody ever collected the $1000?

portland.indymedia.org...
GUNDERSON OFFERS $1,000 REWARD FOR PICS OF THEIR PRISONER BOXCARS/SHACKLES

Well Pam,
You seem to have all the answers, and with 107,000 boxcars to choose
from, YOU, YOURSELF, with all the time on your hands should be able to get a picture of at least ONE boxcar with these shackles in them. I will pay
you $1,000 for a picture of a Gunderson built boxcar with our original
"shackles" in them. In addition both you and I will go down to the
Oregonian/Willamette Week and let them publish your picture. And of
course you may donate your $1,000 to any group or activist that you like.

Will you take me up on my challenge?
Brent

Do you know anybody that has pictures? Err..of something other that car haulers? Got plenty of those. Otherwise, it's rumor. Knowing a friends' uncles' girlfriends' brothers' nephew that saw them doesn't count. Chances are, he's the same guy that was abducted by swamp gas back in '96 and hasn't been the same since.

Oh. and you may want to read this one too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

From the looks of the pictures the guy took they appear to be what is called auto rack rail cars. i worked for a company in winder ga that went by the name of thrall car mfg. I worked there from 1992 until they shut down in 2000. They were bought out by another company ( cant remember what company bought it after it shut down). which is still currently doing repair work for those type of auto racks. We made auto racks that look exactly like that. There is also a tri level version of that auto rack. The cars are either chained down to what is called a chock track or the grating in the floor. Their is also an articulated version which is about the lenght of 2 auto racks combined and has a rubber expansion boot between the rail cars where they are joined together at the middle. So i would have to say that my opinion is they are auto rack haulers. Im not saying they couldnt use them for other means.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hmm lookey what was on our news ..

So is this the reason why there is such a need for soldiers on our soil...
Is it beginning ?
Racial Tensions Flair on Baylor Campus
www.kxxv.com...

MY friend works at a Murphys USA
She called today and told me people were mad and cussing when this election was discussed among the people comeing to pay and get gas etc ..
Even a local policeman had just heard Obama won and said a horrible cuss word in front of everyone ...(ah f...dge ) lol well not quite that word but the other one that is not so nice ..she was he was madder than heck ....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
These are, 100%, car/truck/vehicle transportation rail cars...I see them all the time and I am in Sacramento, CA and live near some tracks. Sometimes I see these empty, sometimes full of vehicles...this is not a prison car, sorry...see wheel ramps on each side for the car to be aligned on?
The video however he is referring to, i don't believe is of a "camp" but maybe a processing center. Anyone play Half Life 2 and remember the opening scene? You are dropped off by train, to a combine processing center, that has fences and those revolving bar doors...interesting stuff

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

my opinion is that everything would be left in thew open because no one will believe that this is what it is. Hide it in the open. Make them common place to the area.

hell does anyone pay attention the the FEMA camps? NO! Hide it in the open.

American's trust everyone typically because we are good hearted and think nothing bad could ever happen here.

I'm still skeptical but looking closely.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Too many people have investigated these FEMA camps and have found nothing. Sure some apparent detention facilities do exist, but the master list that's been floating around the Internet for the past few years as entirely overblown.

I'm someone who actually believes 9/11 was an inside job...and I'm not worried about any of this FEMA camp BS. Show me more evidence...none of that nutjob Pam Schuffert crap either.

Oh. and yes, those are auto transport cars..lol.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by CyberSEAL]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ok.... but why are they there? Do you think the nazis used comfy train cars with seats and red velvet?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

My husband has worked for Union Pacific for over 25 years and he says these cars are all over, and they are, in fact, used to haul vehicles. They are also left in sidings all over the place until they can be used or filled. With the state of the economy, it's likely we'll be seeing many more of these along the rail sidings as Detroit just isn't selling the autos anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Eleven months before 9/11 happened, Rockefeller said this, "There was going to be an event and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we were going to invade Iraq to take over the oil fields and establish a base in the Middle East, and we'd go after Chavez in Venezuela."

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

HOW #ING STUPID R U PEOPLE !!!!! WAKE UP !!! why would cattle cars be 10 ft tall, huge #ing cows. any dumb ass knows the dif. if it wasnt for all you stupid non believers that dont want to know the truth or to stupid to see the truth even when its in plain sight. its you fucs that make it easy for the bad guys to do all the # they r doing to us. Look deep into the facts, there r ALOT of fema run camps fully operational and they r not for cows,THEY R FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!!! Quit being stupid and wake up before its too late.
THANKS TO THE ONE WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND SHARING THINGS WHILE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE FISH OR GO TO THE MOVIES !!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There are 32 of the exact same cars in Davis, CA. Sacramento is a mere 14 miles down the railway and there are 2 FEMA camps along the same rail line. Mather Field and McClellan.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There are 32 of the exact same cars in Davis, CA. Sacramento is a mere 14 miles down the railway and there are 2 FEMA camps along the same rail line. Mather Field and McClellan.

Last I heard Mather Field was no longer owned by the federal government... it is being used by various local agencies and private enterprises.

McClellan is being used by the Coast Guard, AmeriCorp, and a museum.

What evidence can you provide that FEMA is operating out of these 2 former military bases?

And what would make you associate automobile transport trains with FEMA anyway?

[edit on 11-12-2008 by craig732]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
this is a car hualer, the swing out securing brackets are at equal distances down both side of the vehicle, so that cars or trucks can be secured to the structure of the rail car. they are dual layered to support the maximum number of automobiles. They would make great mass transports for prisoners however, if the need should arise, and the need may very well arise. the idea of mass prison camps is disturbing, but what would be the criteria, are there going to be that many people in mass rebelion against a tyranical govermant that is surely on the horizon. sceptics and believers alike should take note of the fed govnts actions and be ready for just about any thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well i live in Canada and e have though rail cars... We have a depot were they unload autos from them and load them on transports. I'm not saying they cant be used for people. They have panels so the autos don't get damaged and vents so the fumes from the cars vents out. all though cars can be opened in series to drive a car from one end of the train to another.. bet they have been used for decades for the transport of autos... I have pics i can take to prove it...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
These are train cars for transportation of consumer vehicles... we have miles of them sitting empty between Oshawa, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan... they're simply for moving cars, trucks, etc. Given the North American auto industry is tits up - the cars are all sitting idle as no product is moving.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join