It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready Folks.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
These cars are auto carriers. Railroad common carriers pay good money to owners of railroad tracks to store cars that are not currently being used. The fact that there are 35 auto carriers sitting on storage tracks suggests a slump in the demand for them, i.e., the auto industries.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yournuts, thanks for the photos, as I dont live in the US the mean nothing to me and could be from anywhere and therefore on their own prove very little other than such an establishment could be very quickly converted for any purpose. And by "one of them" I mean that you are not a civillian but part of the system that is there to rob murder and maim in the name of freedom and liberty. That dose not mean that you are bad or take part in such actions but none the less you wear the uniform ergo you wear the guilt.

Thrash, thast a nice little story you have there, and put the way it was it makes sense. But we are not talking about simple relationships or their workings. We are talking about of something of a far greater magnitude where vast profits and power are the ultimate goal of the parasites that rule over us.

We are not in the realm of fanasy but deduction based on evidence from many sources be it a lay person or accademic from both inside the US and without. And to date there is far more evidence than just rumour or circumstantail chit chat. Literally Millions of Americans do not trust the Goverment or anybody else for that matter. Like animals of the wild they know sonmething is afoot but they are not going to get consummed by it just to provide you with your proofs.

I could understand your point more if you had taken all these other factors/events into account but you refuse to do so, so therfore your motives here are suspicious to say the least. A events are connected and the links that connect them can be clearly seen but strangely not by you I wonder why.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was hoping that someone could answer my earlier question about the "Master List" of possible FEMA/Detention camps, regarding it's source and how was it verified. Should I start another thread about it or just wait and see if someone has an answer?
Thanks

[edit on 6-10-2008 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Badger, as Haliburton are building the camps I would give them a call I'm sure they will provide a list as they are being paid by the tax payer to build these camps so it should be on the public record should it not.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Thrash, thast a nice little story you have there, and put the way it was it makes sense. But we are not talking about simple relationships or their workings. We are talking about of something of a far greater magnitude where vast profits and power are the ultimate goal of the parasites that rule over us.

I know it was over-simplified. Of course dealings with the government aren't the same. But the moral of the story still stands. It was just an example.

We are not in the realm of fanasy but deduction based on evidence from many sources be it a lay person or accademic from both inside the US and without. And to date there is far more evidence than just rumour or circumstantail chit chat.

I didn't say you are in the realm of fantasy. Regarding your evidence, that's fine, but how much of it honestly points to martial law and camps? There is a plethora of evidence that the government has secret dealings and all sorts of negative things--I'm not disputing that. What I am asking for is direct evidence that martial law will happen.

Literally Millions of Americans do not trust the Goverment or anybody else for that matter. Like animals of the wild they know sonmething is afoot but they are not going to get consummed by it just to provide you with your proofs.

Whether millions of Americans mistrust the government doesn't really matter--that's an appeal to popularity there. And consumed by what to provide me with proofs? Why are you making it sound like I'm a bad guy or people will suffer just to provide proof? That's illogical.

I could understand your point more if you had taken all these other factors/events into account but you refuse to do so, so therfore your motives here are suspicious to say the least.

I'm sorry--what am I refusing to do here? Again, if I am not drawing the same connections as you, you insinuate my motives must be bad. Why do you persist in doing that? Are you that narrow-minded that this is the only way you can address people who don't agree with you?

A events are connected and the links that connect them can be clearly seen but strangely not by you I wonder why.

Because you're making leaps in logic. I've said the same thing over and over again, and at this point, I'm afraid there is nothing else I can say to help.

The point of my story wasn't that your deductions are necessarily wrong, but that deductions by nature are not 100% guaranteed, and that they alone don't prove your suspicions. That's all I was getting at.

So. We don't see things the same way, clearly. I am not going to attack you for your opinions, and I hope you can show the same courtesy, and accept the fact that just because I don't make the same connections as you, that doesn't mean I'm somehow part of a bad plan.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Badger, as Haliburton are building the camps I would give them a call I'm sure they will provide a list as they are being paid by the tax payer to build these camps so it should be on the public record should it not.

No need to be snarky, it's a valid question that I think needs to be addressed.

People are getting upset over a list that may or may not be genuine. This list appears 10 or 15 years ago and it's taken as truth and when anyone questions it, they are labeled "Disinformation Agents" or "Tools of the Man" and are dismissed out of hand.
If this list had appeared yesterday, people would be questioning it and investigating it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadgerJoe

No need to be snarky, it's a valid question that I think needs to be addressed.

People are getting upset over a list that may or may not be genuine. This list appears 10 or 15 years ago and it's taken as truth and when anyone questions it, they are labeled "Disinformation Agents" or "Tools of the Man" and are dismissed out of hand.
If this list had appeared yesterday, people would be questioning it and investigating it.

U.S. Concentration Camps

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
...you are employing the same faulty deductions as you do to connect any of these dots. Again, if I don't agree with you, if I don't see things your way, that must mean I have ulterior motives.

Thrash, dear, I was responding to someone else's comments, but here you have employed another behavior that also just happens to be in the book of spook, whether intentional or not.

If one reads my actual words, I NEVER said you MUST be anything. What I DID say is that I am SUSPICIOUS.

But, as the book of spook suggests, you took my words and made them absolute. Which, I can assure you, doesn't go at all in the direction of relieving my suspicions. After all, it is the book of spook tactics that made me suspicious in the first place.

Maybe you need to read more closely what I actually write?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I was "suspicious" on page 5.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
*Shrug* If you want to think I'm a spook, that's fine--although I assure you I'd probably be the most clumsy, inelegant spook around

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Badger, I was not being funny I'm being serious, there must be docummentation somewhere and obviously therefore a number of people must know of such documentation. The Nazis kept detailed records of their activities and tons of such docs exist today.

So it would be safe to assume that somewhere there are detailed plans, lists, names etc. on disc or paper somewhere. Its a case of how do we get hold of these docs as that would provide the people, and the doubters wilth all the PROOF they need.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The cars in the above pics are for the transport of new cars and trucks. I have seen them for years here in my state. And seeing that not many people are buying new cars with the market the way it is. they would need to store the train transport cars somewhere . just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

*Shrug* If you want to think I'm a spook, that's fine--although I assure you I'd probably be the most clumsy, inelegant spook around

Well, start addressing the logic of deduction and quit making absolute statements that are speculative (you did it again in this post...I never said I thought you were a spook; I said I am suspicious) and that would go a long way towards allaying such SUSPICIONS.

Quit demanding "proof" when deduction is all that is available.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

This is a vehicle transport car. I see them all the time full of chevys coming form mexico. they have a two level capacity. FEMA rail cars look like Amtrak train cars. Nice Try!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Well, start addressing the logic of deduction and quit making absolute statements that are speculative (you did it again in this post...I never said I thought you were a spook; I said I am suspicious) and that would go a long way towards allaying such SUSPICIONS.

Hmm, apparently humor and levity is lost on you. Ok, back to the mean old skeptic it is.

Quit making absolute statements that are speculative? Gee, that sounds an awful lot like what I've been trying to say endlessly here. I'm shocked--shocked, I tell you--that suddenly you see the wisdom in this advice when it's applied towards me, and yet you've been mum for the last several pages when the tables are turned. There's a word for that.......

I've addressed the logic of deduction ad nauseam by now. I even took the effort to write a lengthy parable about it. Did that point go over your head, or are you just being petty now?

And since NOW all of a sudden you care about claims and absolute statements, I didn't say you thought I was a spook; I said IF you want to think I am, fine. My previous statement was a hypothetical conjecture based upon what I've deduced from all of your wonderful past comments about my motivations, your suspicions, and the thread-bare references to spooks. Seeing as how your intellectual reasoning is now so honed, I'm confident you understand how this is different from an absolute claim.

I'm glad we're on the same page now. Oh, one last thing: I could care less about your suspicions towards me. I'm hardly motivated, despite your numerous references, to prove anything to you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hmm, apparently humor and levity is lost on you. Ok, back to the mean old skeptic it is.

Quit making absolute statements that are speculative?

Yes, I phrased that poorly. I could hear the inflection and cadence in my head, but it translated poorly onto screen.

The meaning: Quit making "absolute" the statements that were speculative.

Mmm-kay?

I've addressed the logic of deduction ad nauseam by now. I even took the effort to write a lengthy parable about it. Did that point go over your head, or are you just being petty now?

No... You have said, over and over, "Well, yeah, that COULD be, but even given this long list of facts that tie in with the issue pointing ominously, that isn't PROOF!!"

Over and over. You don't say that item A does not belong on the list because... Or that here is evidence that item B isn't true. You concede the points and then demand proof.

As for parables... Musta missed it. I will go back and check. Also, as for any "silence" on my part, I either was away from the keyboard or saw nothing I felt was important enough to address.

And since NOW all of a sudden you care about claims and absolute statements, I didn't say you thought I was a spook; I said IF you want to think I am, fine. My previous statement was a hypothetical conjecture based upon what I've deduced from all of your wonderful past comments about my motivations, your suspicions, and the thread-bare references to spooks. Seeing as how your intellectual reasoning is now so honed, I'm confident you understand how this is different from an absolute claim.

Fair enough. You're right, and I apologize. I misread your words.

I'm glad we're on the same page now. Oh, one last thing: I could care less about your suspicions towards me. I'm hardly motivated, despite your numerous references, to prove anything to you.

And by the way, I don't care what you prove or don't. [smile] Seems we're on the same page, yes.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Badger, I was not being funny I'm being serious, there must be docummentation somewhere and obviously therefore a number of people must know of such documentation. The Nazis kept detailed records of their activities and tons of such docs exist today.

So it would be safe to assume that somewhere there are detailed plans, lists, names etc. on disc or paper somewhere. Its a case of how do we get hold of these docs as that would provide the people, and the doubters wilth all the PROOF they need.

CIA agents have told people "off the record" about the Blue/Red lists for martial law.

I think these agents are "true" patriots, they saw something and wanted to warn the populace, these agents have a conscience and love for their fellow man.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Also, can we get this tour scheduled? I'm not going on my trip this week, (no dog sitter), so I'm available.

Mondays are good for me, but with at least a weeks notice I'm sure I can take off any day, unless there is a banquet scheduled for that day.

I want to get this tour going A.S.A.P.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Over and over. You don't say that item A does not belong on the list because... Or that here is evidence that item B isn't true. You concede the points and then demand proof.

Ok, yes, I've asked for proof. I tried steering away from the proof point and head more into the waters of logical deduction, but I haven't been great at doing so. So I suppose all I mean now by proof is simply filling in the gaps between premise and conclusion. Obviously this is somewhat subjective, as without definitive proof, you could theoretically claim that there will obviously be gaps, even though all evidence is to the contrary. I suppose that's how many view what I've been stating, and I can respect that.

So...in all seriousness, I'm exhausted with bickering back and forth. I've said pretty much all I have to say at this point, and don't wish to detract further from this thread. I'm sorry for flaming you previously.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ok, yes, I've asked for proof. I tried steering away from the proof point and head more into the waters of logical deduction, but I haven't been great at doing so. So I suppose all I mean now by proof is simply filling in the gaps between premise and conclusion. Obviously this is somewhat subjective, as without definitive proof, you could theoretically claim that there will obviously be gaps, even though all evidence is to the contrary. I suppose that's how many view what I've been stating, and I can respect that.

So...in all seriousness, I'm exhausted with bickering back and forth. I've said pretty much all I have to say at this point, and don't wish to detract further from this thread. I'm sorry for flaming you previously.

Thank for that. I, too, am rather tired of bickering.

There are a large number of disturbing signs, and maybe this one facility is NOT prepared to be a FEMA camp (but I am not sure why they would cover windows and put up helicopter windsocks...), but presuming it is one, with all the attention it has gotten, if *I* were in charge of getting the camps ready, I would keep up the front of a simple train shop, with train cars that hide any activity that might be questioned.

I would think, well, when things go down, we can finish the fence, and any other things that need to be done, and use this facility to calm people down for now, put them back to sleep.

Just sayin', eh? I mean, I wouldn't want a high level of activity to draw further suspicion and concern. I would want to keep things looking innocent.

So... Can we say this IS a FEMA camp preparing to imprison us and gas us? Not with full authority, no. Can we say it CANNOT be that? Nope. Not that either.

The next thing I would examine is how much movement of cars to be fixed there can we see. Do cars come and go a lot there? Or do all these cars we have seen sitting outside just sit there? Does one car move into a building and then out on a schedule that suggests an actual maintenance program? If cars are coming and going, where do they come from and where do they go once "fixed?" Does THAT movement make sense.

Maybe they are rotating cars in the yard, for all we know. Making it look like things are happening. Only close observation can answer these questions. Just taking more pictures of the outside we all have seen is not enough.

Sadly I am not there or I would watch. And equally sadly, few there would have the time to watch.

Thanks again, and maybe together we all can get to the bottom of this.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Amaterasu]

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join