It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't this video received more attention?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wish we could hack fox news primetime brodcast for 69 minutes and play this ..i appreciate thee post of the video

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Nuts! Simply NUTS!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Great post. I'm about 35 mins in. thx.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So, it's time to get mad. Seriously. This has to stop now.

The US is inciting Israel to launch their missiles on Iran. Look at what the US is up to in Pakistan, in Afghanistan. Those countries border Iran. It wouldn't take much to destroy three countries. Is that really what we're going to allow next?

Who am I kidding? We're all too afraid to do anything about this or anything else. When the government knocks on your door demanding your first born for their service, will that be enough? Think of all the future shock literature you can remember and imagine just how bad it can get. It they want it to, it will be that bad and worse. But hey, as long as everybody's happy....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Cheers man. Enjoy!

It leaves you wanting to hear more. Aarron is the man. Let me know your thoughts on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yeah it really is that messed up. All we can do is promote videos like these so that people get to hear for themselves practically straight from the horses mouth so to speak!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The US is NOT inciting Israel to do anything. It is the international banksters whom are calling the shots here.

The original settlers in Israel were financed by Rothschild.
Iran, Libya and a few other small countries are the last holdouts to having an central bank controlled by the international banksters. They simply want Iran and next Libya out of the way for the eventual creation of the Amero currency to later be combined with the Euro for a One world currency.

Has anyone seen Bin Laden? No, and for good reason, he is either dead or protected. If Bin Laden was not in the picture, the people would not have a foe to rally against. This was created 'by design' to gather the sheeple to rally for the cause of anti-terrorism of which the same international banksters created in the first place.

Their plans for NWO is right on track and the media is the banking cartels mouthpiece of disinformation and stage for false flag operations to deceive and manipulate public opinion.

See prior posts for more 'information'. We've had enough disinformation.

If America fails, the world is in serious jeorpady for their own rights and liberties. America has the military and technology to wipe out the world and if this gets in the wrong hands (international banksters) you have world domination. You can pull out your musket though I doubt that will do much against a air to ground missile laser guided right to your head.

On another note, Iraq was just another divide and conquer tactic to take over the country. Americans have no say in the matter here as the international banksters have blackmailed, murdered (suicides), paid off, threatened anyone who gets in their way.

Our Congressman and Senate have become mumbling cowards who have sold out our people with promises of a tax free pension and healthcare for the rest of their lives courtesy of John Q. taxpayer. If they open their mouth, they risk losing their benefits as well as their life.

Congress and Senate leaders need to BAN TOGETHER and abolish the unsconstitutional Fed. Reserve and remove altogether the supply of money by private bankster cartel.

Everything you witness in the media has been created by 'design'.

NWO is here and now.

Their getting nervous about sites such as ATS and freedom of speech.

Their 'control' is in jeorpady.

Who controls you?

I haven't seen any rebellion. Is this the America I grew up in?

I can't believe what I'm witnessing here.

$700Billion 'govt' bailout is NOT a govt bailout. It is a takeover by the international banksters, a massive land grab and all at TAXPAYER EXPENSE.

We need to get the word out to everyone we know if you wish to resist the NWO plan for outright world domination.

See my other posts for important links for more 'information'.
We can't afford any more 'disinformation'.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Bingo! Cheers for the great post

I will check out your threads cheers

Is there any chance of stopping them in there tracks or we over our heads here?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Now that you are awake what can you really do that would take down the most powerful people of the world. Thats exactly what I want to know!

Its a tough nut to crack, what can you do? This is working at a level that most of us cant even fathom and by people that are virtually untouchable.

I suppose we can hope that they are doing it for the good of mankind.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I got a copy of it at Ron Paul's local campaign office last year. What I have found out here in Paul's home state is that most people don't seem to be interested in seeing it, and all of his supporters have seen it already. A surprising amount of what Russo had to say was new to me and the rest was strong reinforcement to what I was already aware of. The Rockefeller insight was very strong. I thank you for making others aware of this video about a brave and patriotic man. I had no idea that there were so many on ATS that weren't aware of him and his story. Ron Paul's former campaign office here is now pushing McCain's campaign.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Great video, thank you for posting it

S&F for you

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I remember this from Jones' doc. ENDGAME - it amazed me how on point Russo is, his delivery and confidence is hard to refute... one of the reasons this video probably does not receive the attention it deserves is because the public just isnt prepared for it. There's no way mass media would allow ideas like this to be strewn about in front of their precious little puppets...

My favorite part is when they are discussing D. Rockefeller - how he told Russo about 9/11 and the 'war on terror' and there would be soldiers looking for people in caves..how there is no real enemy in the war...scary stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Amazing to me how everyone just buys into something without any discrimination, only because it supports or perpetuates their beliefs.

So we're all supposed to believe every word this guy Russo said? Why?

He seemed to be a very smart, talented guy. He made some great points about government and the banking industry/fed bank.

If we're just going to jump on board with someone's beliefs without being discriminating or critical, only because it seems to support our own beliefs, then how can we even begin to find the truth?

What if they are all full of crap? The gov. and this guy? Then what do we do?

I personally believe they are all full of crap. I don't think this guy was telling the truth. Maybe he "thought" he was, but that's still not "the" truth.

It was a very interesting video. My thanks to the OP for posting.

P.S. Can someone spell check this posts headline. It's receive. "i before e except after c." Not "recieve". And the apostrophe is placed where the missing letter "o" would go. Hasn't, not has'nt.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
^ The interesting thing about this is...there is a lot of evidence to support some of the things Russo has said. And no, I'm not going to provide you with any. You don't believe it's out there...fine. I'm fed up trying.

Am...Sonya...no offense, but am...how can I put this nicely?

Okay...am...let's see...

People who think the way you do...am...

I swear ATS's policy on conduct is hampering me. Sometimes the ef-word really gets a point across.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Thanks for starting this thread. I had not seen that video before and have just finished watching it. What he said were things I have been reading about elsewhere for a long time, but it was very interesting to listen to a major figure in Hollywood putting himself in the firing line by discussing this stuff. It was especilly intriguing due to his previous firendship with Rockerfeller, this adds a lot of weight to his testimony.You can tell the man is speaking the truth as told to him anyway, his integrity oozes out of him. Such a shame he is now not of this world anymore.

Just to be a little nosey, when did this person die and from what cause. Seems that anyone blowing a whistle usually die early.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think he was "cancer'd" to death. I dunno how they would selectively cause someone to get cancer, but I wouldn't put it past them. Bill Hicks conveniently got pancreatic cancer and died just a few months before he was able to realize his own national television series.
Although... maybe it's just a coincidence that everyone important dies suddenly from varied "accidents".

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
1/2 way through the video, gtg back to work now.
But I have a question.

Why would a Rockefeller tell Aaron these things considering he had made the video 'Mad as hell'.

Edit: At work now. = ) Can't wait to get home to watch the rest.
Anyway hope someone can answer my question. Maybe it'll be answered itself once I watch the rest of the video.

Aaron made Mad as hell before he spoke to a Rockefeller ( That's my understanding )

Having watched 'The money changers' just yesterday, the whole supposed history of the bankers and various families involved such as the Rothchilds and Rockefellers, it seems very very out of character for any of them to mention any of this to anyone without good cause or reason.

ESPECIALLY to:
Someone who has produced films, has somewhat of a celebrity status
- has the means and knowledge to spread the message, if he does not like what he has been told by the Rockefeller.

and is nearing an old age and has less to lose than others may
- increases the chance of him choosing to spread the Rockefeller message

My critical thinking ( yes, Aaron told me to use it ) tells me a Rockefeller would not speak of these things to such a person.

That being said, i still believe what Aaron says is true. I have more reason to believe than not to, once I have weighed up the whole situation.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by T0by]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is what I tell people when they feel helpless about what to do in regards to these criminals that are running the show,the only way they can get away with this is to keep it secret behind our backs,the moment they know they been exposed and its out in the open,than they are out of busness. Thats why it is very importain to tell everybody you know about whats been going on,its awareness that will slow them down and even stop them in there tracks. Remember its all about them controling the masses thru manipulation not force. They are very smart peolpe playing a game of chess to see if they can concor the world. So dont feel so powerless, just tell as many people as you can and it will slow them down enough so we can gain control over theses BANKSTERS !!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow...I watched the interview and it was a real eye opener. What he is talking about is happening right now.

It is frustrating to see this happening before our eyes and have no power to do anything. Does it matter who I vote for? Democrat or Republican it makes no difference. The people need to stand up and protest what is going on. Disband the federal reserve system !!!

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Erasurehead]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Erasurehead]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
People do not realize these things because they are not exposed to them....email everyone you know and don't know these video links....the only chance we have is spreading knowledge...but when the average person has never seen anything like this they sometimes lack the creative and sinister thinking required to grasp such topics and ideas. I've personally emailed this video and many others, on topics such as the Federal Reserve, to many local business men, beauracrats, soilders and ordinary citizens who have never even realized something like this could be happening right in front of them.

Forever thankful to the person who opened my eyes! 40.7117 -74.0124

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join