It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't this video received more attention?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a plan can be easily formed, provided you grasp the tactics..

It is easier to teach these tactics through the ages, then it would be to make contingencyplans for every conceivable situation, neh ?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wedjat

Originally posted by T0by
reply to post by kcfusion

Yeah I finished watching the rest of the video and you're probably right.
And yes I still believe he is most likely telling the truth.
I'm just surprised the Rockefeller spoke of it so openly. Hmmm

Look at Paulson's original bailout bill. Who in their right mind proposes something like that, exempt from oversight even from the courts? And he was surprised that it didn't pass without question. So there's definitely a level of arrogance involved. The assumption that we're just too stupid to figure it out, even when it's right in our face.

I'd agree,
but more uneducated, afraid, and trained not to think/protest much about these things.

It's funny how people can protest about small things such as... petrol prices, or that mcdonalds is unhealthy for you. But not about their government.

People have just forgotten how bad it can get, and what they're entitled to. We've gotten too comfortable.
Given another generation, if this continues, the lessons of the past century or so will be forgotten even more.

Imagine a society that accepts freedoms being taken away even more than ours does. Remember that whatever is around you becomes normal.

If you have never really known freedom and accept a certain level of oppression as a normality of day to day life, you won't fight it. You won't even know how.

Much like a tamed dog obeys its master and forgets how to hunt and attack for itself.

I'd say we're not fully domesticated yet, but given time we may be.
Sure we'll always have some primal urges and instincts, and the occasional pitbull terrior may be put down for attacking its master or children. But unless they all somehow got together in a pack, regained their primal hunt and kill skills and went on a rampage, all damage is localized and limited.

The chances of that happening are very slim.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
a plan can be easily formed, provided you grasp the tactics..

It is easier to teach these tactics through the ages, then it would be to make contingencyplans for every conceivable situation, neh ?

It's just that with every single move of their chess piece, they seem to be thinking years ahead. And it always leads to something more, more control, more power. And at the end of it? Who knows, they're not quite done yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya, how long have you been a member of ATS?

You ask some very strange questions for an ATS member, honestly.

Do you know about Bohemian Grove? Do you know about Prescott Bush's direct ties to Hitler and his funding of the Nazis? Do you know that the people who live among the African Green Monkey(where they claim AIDs came from) had no HIV/AIDs infection when the virus came about?
Do you know about HAARP? Do you know what HAARP is capable of doing? What about the disclosure project? Do you know about Skull And Bones? Free Masonry? Do you know Arnold and his father are both Nazis? Tell me, what do you know? You know who Dr Robert Strecker is?. Do you know that flouride slowly kills you, as well as Asparthame(found in most diet drinks), as well as Aluminum zirconium found in anti-perspirants? Do you know who Ted Gunderson is? Do you know that there is substantial amount of evidence that the FBI were directly involved in the bombing of the WTC in 93 and the CIA suspected?
Do you know who the Rothschilds are? The Warburgs? Do you know about This?
What about this?
Do you know that their are laws they are trying to pass that the court cannot look-over and have no jurisdiction over? Yeah, they're right here on ATS for you to see.
Tell me, what do you know? I have the feeling that you have a lot of reading to do.

Earlier you said that a NWO may not be a bad thing. And, I agree, granted that these were not the people behind it, but these are the people who are. If you truly knew the history of these people, you will not want them dictating your life at all. If you knew about the work these people have put into this world, you will not want these people deciding how you should live your life, and how your freedom should be handled.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Theres actually alot of people here at ATS that only stick to reading specific sections such as paranormal, or space, or politics whatever....
So there are members who aren't all that familiar with the topics you mentioned. As amazing as that sounds.

Hope she does some reading up though, he/she seems at least abit curious.
Read up and watch some of the docos listed here, it's not all as far fetched as some would have you believe.

Start with this, then maybe watch Aarons interview again

Money Changers

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Sonya, how long have you been a member of ATS?
You ask some very strange questions for an ATS member, honestly.

You can see how long I have been a member, the date is listed right below my avatar. I do not generally take an interest in conspiracy theories, which I stated when I first commented on this thread.

I prefer the paranormal/cryptozoology/survival/political threads but honestly most conspiracy theories get far to whacky for my tastes.

But perhaps your point is that I should not be commenting on any of this because I generally do not buy into AIDS being an invention of the NWO?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't either, in fact I have no opinion because I know nothing about it.
But if this topic interests you, then good.

I guessed politics and Paranormal right. ^_^

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
You can see how long I have been a member, the date is listed right below my avatar. I do not generally take an interest in conspiracy theories, which I stated when I first commented on this thread.

LOL It was a rhetorical question.

I just found it hard that this sort of thing is new to you in a sense.

I prefer the paranormal/cryptozoology/survival/political threads but honestly most conspiracy theories get far to whacky for my tastes.

I gathered that.

But perhaps your point is that I should not be commenting on any of this because I generally do not buy into AIDS being an invention of the NWO?

No, my point is that before you make a decision, or opinion on anything, especially something that you aren't too versed in, you should research it a bit. Get a little more info, so that your decision will be a better educated decision.

There is conspiracy, and then there is conspiracy theory. A theory is an idea based on factual findings. It isn't fact in it self. It is idea based on fact. For example, the FBI are investigating a serial killer. They know the killer exists, and they know the acts he has committed. They have the evidence for this. With all the evidence and facts they do have, they theorize where he would strike next. Now, it is no real fact where he would strike next. It is just a theory, based on the facts they do have; an educated guess if you will.

The same goes for conspiracy theories. Some theories are based on factual findings. Some things are not theory...some things are fact, because there is enough evidence to conclude it as fact. From these facts, some people gather and put together their own theories, which may, or may not be true...as they are simply theories. Conspiracy theories do not just appear out of nowhere. Not all conspiracy theorists are crazy, or paranoid.

Investigate things a little further, and you will understand where some people are coming from, and why they are heading in that direction. Now, a theory could be that the NWO created AIDs. But, there is substantial evidence to indicate that HIV/AIDs is a man made virus. The theory and fact are 2 different things. I'm not saying AIDs was man made as definite fact. But there is definite evidence that conflicts with what the mass media and community is telling us. You may have a theory that George Bush and Dick Cheney are free masons. That's theory. You have fact that they were members of skull and bones and that skull and bones are strongly related to free masonry. Just some examples.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Now, a theory could be that the NWO created AIDs. But, there is substantial evidence to indicate that HIV/AIDs is a man made virus.

Of course you think it is probably man made. I believe that virus has been around for a long time but it never caught hold in the human population. I believe it has been carried by some primates and the slaughtering of bushmeat, along with the demographic changes in parts of africa, allowed it to finally catch hold and spread like wildfire. That is where SARS came from (bushmeat in Asia, a mutation of the Corona virus that most all puppies and kittens are vaccinated against).

Originally posted by sdrawkcabIIInvestigate things a little further, and you will understand where some people are coming from, and why they are heading in that direction.

I have heard people mention Bohemian Grove, the NWO, Skull and Bones and all that. I have just never taken an interest in it. I watched the video, I found it interesting and based on opinions on the statements in that hour long interview, apparently I should not have opinions without reading every conspiracy theory on ATS. Forgive me.

I am done with this thread, and will try to remember to avoid threads of this nature in the future. Unless of course the NWO reads my sympathetic comments and decides to recruit me, in which case I will be back. Pretty far fetched scenario, but hey if I post on another conspiracy thread it will be proof that it happened!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OP, glad you took the time to post this. I hadn't seen this, but I have really come to respect Aaron Russo and honestly believe that he is a genuinely caring man.

I know a lot of ppl (such as Alex Jones for instance) believe that the "big boys" hate us and want to see us all dead. I firmly disagree with this and am glad to see that someone else, Aaron Russo, can see the truth as well. In fact, what I see as apparently does Russo, is that they are apathetic toward us. Apathy is far worse than hate. Just like you don't think twice about disposing of a gum wrapper and don't even bother giving it a 2nd thought, neither would they think twice about disposing of human life for the sake of their and their families' betterment.

On one hand, I do believe that we have moved away from the process of natural selection and in trying to play 'god' (for whatever good intentioned reasons) have negated the earths way of cleansing itself through the very important rule of "survival of the fittest"... however, I do not trust criminals to be the ones to decide who gets to stay and who doesn't.

Of course, this could be the process of evolution and a new way for "survival of the fittest" to carry out. I for one won't stand idley by though when they come to the house of my family, friends, and neighbors. And may the gods have mercy on their souls should I find one hair on my babies' heads harmed by their evil deeds.
Okay, I am finished ranting.

Thanks for posting this video. I, for one, was in the dark on its existence. Flagged and Starred!

edited to add: just as with anyone though, I do not subscribe to all the beliefs of any one man just because I feel they may have good intentions. While I believe that there was knowledge by these men, most likely funding, and certainly events that were catalystic to the events of 9/11, I do believe that 4 planes were hijacked, 3 of which were flown into buildings taking thousands of lives. I just want to make it clear that just bc I support someone's efforts, does not mean I support ALL their views

[edit on 26-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Throughout history Its always and always will be about the Haves and the Have Nots. Watching Russo's video, it only conveys the perpetuation of the history of the US, which unfortunately is backed by the powers to be.
The Rockefellers, the Morgans....Duponts and so on.

Look at the History of the US. The Rockefellers were not always wealthy but were normal people, the grandfather of John D. used to bottle up crude and travelling with a carnival from town to town would sell it as an elixer...the original "Snake Oil Salesman".
When oil became useful during the industrial revolution they became rich by stomping out their competition by any means possible often times by anarchy or terrorism as it's termed today.

The United State's wealth was a result of its vast natural resources. The Indians got in the way in the land grab of these resources and attempted to claim their native territory ... and they were all but eradicated. Those that weren't killed by the army were cast to a state now called Oklahoma which was originally termed Indian Territory. Most if not all defeated Indians were sent there via the Trail of tears essentially a death march.

White people are alright in these rich elitist's eyes. They have the jobs and resources to buy the elitists services and utilities. Brown people are not.

Prescott Bush, a Rockefeller wannabe and cohort, I might add, was actually in support of a movement to perpetuate Hitlers fascists racial genocide in this country. He was behind a coup attempt which was planning to overthrow President Roosevelt. This was due to Roosevelts New Deal where in his attempt to put people to work again, he'd planned to provide it to all Americans irregardless of their race, creed and color.
Prescott Bush was closed to being indicted for treason because of his business dealings with the Nazi regime. Well into WWII They were still selling octane booster necessary for aviation fuel (allowing planes to fly at higher altitudes) of which only the Americans had the technology and product at the time.

Aaron had befriended Rockefeller and was offering Aaron a chance at the elitist's proverbial " Get out of Jail Free" card.
I read the posts here about Aaron Russo having not recorded this being said by Nick Rockefeller ? Come on , think about it ? Can you imagine Aaron saying to Nick, "hold on, let me just get you to repeat that statement in the microphone for me ?"

Anyone who's attended any of the elitist Ivy league universities here in the US and has rubbed elbows with the rich can tell you what they've learned about the elitist's perspective of the Haves vs those of the Have Nots. When Aaron mentions how Nick had said " Why would you care ?" That's exactly it and pretty much sums it all up.

A very good video I might add and I hope more people will listen to his message. Ron Paul is promoting the same general message and has more opportunity of being heard by the general population now that Aaron is no longer with us on this dimensional plane.

God Bless and Thank You Aaron Russo !

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I really dont think theres much to this NWO conspiracy stuff aside from a little cartelling here and there. The attitude these people have is nothing sinister as such, just a hang over of the traditional aristocratic outlook on society.

Their families are well bred, have a long and distinguished ancestry and lots of money and influence. The masses have garish taste, breed too much and are not to be trusted.

Wanting everyone to be equal is communism isnt it?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan
I really dont think theres much to this NWO conspiracy stuff aside from a little cartelling here and there. The attitude these people have is nothing sinister as such, just a hang over of the traditional aristocratic outlook on society.

Their families are well bred, have a long and distinguished ancestry and lots of money and influence. The masses have garish taste, breed too much and are not to be trusted.

Wanting everyone to be equal is communism isnt it?

If you look into it abit more over the past two centuries, you may find it's abit more than a little cartelling.
It's easier to look back and study events having already taken place from an outsiders point of view, than to look at what's happening today.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Quite frankly sir you are wrong. You have the right to your opinion but please come back when you have done some research. If your looking for evidence on what is going on..... Just look at the Bailout bill

[edit on 27-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Thanks but I have researched the subject, i have bought books like The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson, which is amazing, eye opening and totally credible (untill he starts going creationist and NRA).

I believe that events do not just 'happen', they are clearly financed by the rich and powerful planning their moves on a geopolitical chess board. I think we all would play that game if we could.

Where these facts turn into fallacies is when people try to join up the dots, and create some squiggle that looks like a satanic power-worshipping masonic cult with optional reptillian bloodlines that is working 24 hours a day towards our technocratic totalitarian enslavement.

But of course i dont know the truth so theres no point me saying all that is there?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i posted this in nother thread but i thought it would be good here too:

i think we should compile a list of names, videos url's, base names, projects and issues and put them on paper or a booklet or somthing of the sort and make it available online so people can print them off and just keep sending them to our congressmen and woman, senators, presidential candidates, and people in our home cities or areas and just continue to spread them around.

personally, i would keep sending them to the same politicians over and over again until they listen or do somthing about it. if it was up to me, every politician would have 50 copies on their door step. and in there email

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"Thanks but I have researched the subject, i have bought books like The Unseen Hand by Ralph Epperson, which is amazing, eye opening and totally credible (untill he starts going creationist and NRA). "

Ok.......................

"I believe that events do not just 'happen', they are clearly financed by the rich and powerful planning their moves on a geopolitical chess board. I think we all would play that game if we could."

Ok................................

"Where these facts turn into fallacies is when people try to join up the dots, and create some squiggle that looks like a satanic power-worshipping masonic cult with optional reptillian bloodlines that is working 24 hours a day towards our technocratic totalitarian enslavement."

Ok..... ignoring the above and you having done your research on the subject how can you think they are not evil?

"But of course i dont know the truth so theres no point me saying all that is there? "

I think you think you know the truth but I dont think you understand the consequences of that truth! !

[edit on 27-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This all goes back to the old fashioned anglo-saxon class structure, a class structure we here in the UK are obviously culturaly used to. In the US this aristocratic state management is seen with hostility and suspicion, as youd expect from a culture which is proud of its war of independance from said class structure.

These families have done what theyve done for generations; making kings and prime ministers and presidents for hundreds of years, yet we all live in some of the free-est countries in the world. During that time there have been waves of repression of some form or another, yet the orwellian state has not occured.

Hitler and Lenin acheived totality in a mere few years. Yet these familes, who have controlled our leaders for centuries, have not.

The rhetoric of RFIDs and population control is just standard 'us and them' factionalism, as youd discover if you had the chance to associate with anyone calling themselves 'elite' for any amount of time.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan
This all goes back to the old fashioned anglo-saxon class structure, a class structure we here in the UK are obviously culturaly used to. In the US this aristocratic state management is seen with hostility and suspicion, as youd expect from a culture which is proud of its war of independance from said class structure.

These families have done what theyve done for generations; making kings and prime ministers and presidents for hundreds of years, yet we all live in some of the free-est countries in the world. During that time there have been waves of repression of some form or another, yet the orwellian state has not occured.

Hitler and Lenin acheived totality in a mere few years. Yet these familes, who have controlled our leaders for centuries, have not.

The rhetoric of RFIDs and population control is just standard 'us and them' factionalism, as youd discover if you had the chance to associate with anyone calling themselves 'elite' for any amount of time.

I like your points and i'll have to keep them in mind.

But I just wonder if they've ever been in a position to ever really accomplish an orwellian world? and is that their goal? and will they do it if they ever are in that position?

I'd have to say that it looks like they haven't really been in a position to effectively do so. But as I stated beforehand, with upcoming technologies, a hellish world could be created.

I'd expand more but i'm abit drunk right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ok so you dont believe what Aaron says then? Why would he not hop on the gravy train and make sure his family would be protected for centuries to come? You seem at ease about the whole thing. I for one do not think these few people should run the world and this video proves that fact. They will stop at nothing to achieve their goals which are based on their warped ideas of population control. They would rather that you struggle to survive and stay in debt to them, when I know and I reckon you know, that the world would be a better place if the right structures were put in place to enable people to be free from the shackles that they have put on us.

Question for you.

If you were the President, with real power and not a media spokesman/ respresentive for the Elite. What would you do if you had a trillion dollar fund at your disposal?

Now compare what you would do with that money with what actually happens to this kinda money in the "real" world.. (Military Black Projects is one example of many many others)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join