It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't this video received more attention?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

I just wonder if they've ever been in a position to ever really accomplish an orwellian world? and is that their goal? and will they do it if they ever are in that position?

I don’t think the Orwellian state is their goal, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think our societies could ever become like this.

I think we should all be more concerned about our fellow citizens, co-workers and politicians in that respect, those who want CCTV on every corner and Chips in every child. Normal people will drag us there if it ever happens.

Originally posted by kcfusion

Ok so you dont believe what Aaron says then? Why would he not hop on the gravy train and make sure his family would be protected for centuries to come? You seem at ease about the whole thing.

No he comes across as a very decent person, im not suggesting hes making it up.

As I said ive been in informal environments like that before where wealthy, well-bred, influential people discuss current affairs round a few after-dinner drinks, and come up with all kinds of crazy stuff. Never did anyone listening ever consider it to be anything more than just an amusing OTT drunk rant, or that they would implement any of this stuff given the chance. Maybe Aaron just thought the guy was a prick and left in disgust, I don’t know.

If you were the President, with real power and not a media spokesman/ respresentive for the Elite. What would you do if you had a trillion dollar fund at your disposal?
Now compare what you would do with that money with what actually happens to this kinda money in the "real" world..

That’s a fair point, and your right that’s where the system is lame, it does not operate in the interests of the common man. But its just business.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

As someone else stated in the thread (could possibly have been you. I will check. how drunk are you? :lol
these people dont think short term, they think long term! And I am sure their plans have evolved along the way. Im sure their plans have taken a few hits along the way but guess what, these people have examed every possible scenario and a counteraction to deal with any problems. They have slowly being building up their control from the beginning of the last century, and have done a great job of it,

Control of American Economy - Check

Control of World Economies - Check

Control of Media - Check

Control of American Government - Check

Control of Miltitary - Check

Control of Influencial Countries Governments - In Process

Control of "Problem" Countries - In Process

Control of American People - In Process
Process:

Slowly take away liberties through fear and manipulation. By creating situations with the aid of the media where as they give up their liberties on the deception that it is for the their own safety and welfare.

Befriend weak minded powerful Senators and their families and slowly indoctrinate to our beliefs. Those who we have complete control of will be funded for Presidential Campaigns. Media will be used to manipulate people to vote for our Senators on both parties and thus will give the elusion of choice. (If by some improbable reason that these presidential campaigns are not going according to plan, be prepared and create a situation so that Martial Law is can be enforced).

Control Of Global Population - Once Control of American People is established

Timeframes mean nothing to these people unless it has to do with a small aspect of their overall plan.

Come on now people if I had Complete control of the worlds money and thus their economies, how hard would it be to execute the above plan?

[edit on 27-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They would rather that you struggle to survive and stay in debt to them

I also see (on a daily basis) a well known high street financial institution here in the UK systematicly ignoring sick (sometimes terminal) customers pleas for tempory abeyance, so that they rack up huge debts they can never afford to pay back, as a matter of policy.

Dont get in debt for gods sake!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Watching it now...

Thank you for posting this. Star and Flag for sure.

This guy seems to be hitting it right in the head.

edit to add--

start digging this. it's very important

[edit on 27-9-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Watching it now...

Thank you for posting this. Star and Flag for sure.

This guy seems to be hitting it right in the head.

edit to add--

start digging this. it's very important

[edit on 27-9-2008 by PhotonEffect]

The difference between this and other conspiracies such as.....I don't know, skulls on mars, is that all the info is HERE for us. The downside is that it's very complex but it's there so theres really no excuse.

When dealing with other conspiracies, they're often very vague and more....theory.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by T0by]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
true, thats a big part in why i believe it because its actual information that we can grasp and were seeing it unfold. unlike listening to a guy tell you that he took a trip in the cosmos and aliens told him all this information about us coming from anpther planet. im not saying such stories arent true. im simply saying this story is more believable. its something everyone can relate too and understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for this video as I had never seen it before. I couldn't agree more that what Aaron spoke of has 100% validity. It's funny that we are at the crossroads now in that the financial sector is having a breakdown and I think it would be a very big mistake to bail them out without some type of accountability or compensation to the American public. Of course I doubt that will happen. Just as Aaron said, it would take a mass uprising to waken the majority of citizens and overthrow this corrupt system.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well Folks looks like this thread has wound down. Hopefully it got to be viewed by most of those who viewed the thread and Aarons message to people gets heard. Please show this to as many people as possible and wake them up to whats really going on in the world.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread and for star and flagging

Thank you very much Aaron Russo. I would say he is resting in peace and with a clear conscience!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join