It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't this video received more attention?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for posting that, I have not heard of it or seen it before (I have not followed the 9/11 conspiracy threads).

Very impressive. It explains a lot, I always thought there was NO WAY Bush and his half-witted cronies could have plotted 9/11 because they are too stupid, but of course the Rockefellers aren't stupid (in fact putting Bush in charge of the whole fiasco would fool a lot of people).

Though when I listened to him ramble about the plans of the NWO, and chips and how cold blooded they were I thought "well having a global world power couldn't really make things WORSE...from a planetary perspective" and then he said one of their goals is to reduce the world population.

That makes sense to me. The masses are stupid and way way out of control, maybe we do need brilliant overlords to control things. It does NOT mean we will all be turned into slaves, if the human population was controlled by people with a decent i.q. it could lead to an overall better standard of living and lot fewer problems.

Well in an ideal situation that is what it would mean, but I suspect some cultures will be utterly destroyed in the process of "making the government the authority", and that is sad. But hey it makes the pro-diversity folks happy in the meantime, it is a lot easier to control people when they do not trust eachother, and when there are no standards regarding morals, manners, behavior, etc... Divide and conquer.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

Aaron was a great man!

What a brilliant man

Edit to add the part where the IRS retro- acted Arron for 800,000 dollars!

If that whole thing isnt corrupt I really dont know the definition of the word.

He starts talking about it around 8:30 in the video...

Unbelievable!

I didnt know te IRS can go back in time

Also,
Im paraphrasing here:
"The root of the problem here in the US is the Banking system, the bankers!"

Get rid of the Federal Reserve system and wave goodbye to income tax.

I vote Arron Russo's ghost for president!!!!!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

The problem is - once awake?
What can we do about it?

We can rise up and demand our country back.
"Give me liberty or give me death".
-Patrick Henry

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
-Abraham Lincoln

"The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
-Abraham Lincoln (gettysburg address)

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I agree with you completely. A good start would be taking down their most powerful tool the media! But there are too many closed minds for there even being a chance of that. As is obvious by the amount of people who viewed and bypassed this thread. The majority will only listen when they wake up and find themselves knee deep in the sh*t.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

All of what you said would be well and good if the powers that be were not such a selfish, evil race of humans. They have no care for the loss of human life. As Nick says "what do you care about the people, look after yourself and your family". These people dont care about you or me. Are you saying the means do not matter as long the intention is right? Can you really trust these people? No friggin way!
So lets say they get what they want and have global control of everything. How do you know it will all stop there?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
All of what you said would be well and good if the powers that be were not such a selfish, evil race of humans. They have no care for the loss of human life. As Nick says "what do you care about the people, look after yourself and your family". These people dont care about you or me. Are you saying the means do not matter as long the intention is right? Can you really trust these people? No friggin way!
So lets say they get what they want and have global control of everything. How do you know it will all stop there?

You can't trust the leaders we have today. You certainly can't trust the judgement of the masses now. Many say: 6 billion people? the planet can support twice that many! so lets go for 12 billion! yeah people!!!

I can understand the mindset of the NWO; people are morons, they see this as their calling to "guide humanity" and yes of course great change requires great sacrifice. They sort of imagine a Plato's Republic type scenario.

They may weild a lot of control but will it actually happen? I think destroying societies, causing wars, and general confusion is a LOT easier than truly controlling the masses via a world government. The great thing about people is they can ALWAYS justify evil by saying they are doing it in the name of love, and I am quite sure the elite in the NWO believe what they are doing is what is best for humanity in the long run.

And while it may SEEM like it violates the most basic of human principles, the importance of the individual, in reality that happens all the time. The whole concept of war is about sacrificing the individual (whether it be individual soldiers, or civilians) for the greater good of the WHOLE, it is not a new concept at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You make some good points, I suppose we will have to agree to disagree on it. I suppose I feel that the if right people with love and respect for humanity were plotting this I would be all for it.

One thing you said:

I am quite sure the elite in the NWO believe what they are doing is what is best for humanity in the long run.

I really dont think they care whats best for humanity in the long run. From what Aaron says they only care about themselves. I think that in the long run they wouldnt want us getting in the way of their plans in the future.Thus its not really about whats best for humanity only whats best for them, control and maintaining power.
A scenario for you...... what if hybrid humans are developed at some stage in the future, half human half computer, who are capable of doing everything we do and better,. What do you think the chances are that the Elite would have no problems wiping out the vast majority of the population for these servants who are without all our flaws and much much easier to control.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

A scenario for you...... what if hybrid humans are developed at some stage in the future, half human half computer, who are capable of doing everything we do and better,.

You been watching Terminator on Fox? Like I said, it is a LOT easier to create chaos than it is to create a working world govenment. And I do not foresee them replacing humans with cyborgs in the next century or so.

John D. Rockefeller (the first to strike it rich) spent the last 40 years of his life in retirement. His fortune was mainly used to create the modern systematic approach of targeted philanthropy with foundations that had a major effect on medicine, education, and scientific research.

His foundations pioneered the development of medical research, and were instrumental in the eradication of hookworm and yellow fever. He is also the founder of both The University of Chicago and Rockefeller University.

It appears that family has a history of wanting to change the world, perhaps all that medical research made them realize that "good intentions" can kill a planet with populations spiraling out of control, and the newest generation has come up with a plan to "fix" it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Wow. Thanks for posting that, I have not heard of it or seen it before (I have not followed the 9/11 conspiracy threads).

Very impressive. It explains a lot, I always thought there was NO WAY Bush and his half-witted cronies could have plotted 9/11 because they are too stupid, but of course the Rockefellers aren't stupid (in fact putting Bush in charge of the whole fiasco would fool a lot of people).

Though when I listened to him ramble about the plans of the NWO, and chips and how cold blooded they were I thought "well having a global world power couldn't really make things WORSE...from a planetary perspective" and then he said one of their goals is to reduce the world population.

That makes sense to me. The masses are stupid and way way out of control, maybe we do need brilliant overlords to control things. It does NOT mean we will all be turned into slaves, if the human population was controlled by people with a decent i.q. it could lead to an overall better standard of living and lot fewer problems.

Well in an ideal situation that is what it would mean, but I suspect some cultures will be utterly destroyed in the process of "making the government the authority", and that is sad. But hey it makes the pro-diversity folks happy in the meantime, it is a lot easier to control people when they do not trust eachother, and when there are no standards regarding morals, manners, behavior, etc... Divide and conquer.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Sonya610]

so...youd be happy for them to kill your kids so their kids can have a better life?

by the way....WHY is the world out of control?..why are there people starving and war?...its because of these people...they cause all this.

there have been studies which have said the world can deal with a population far greater than it is today....given the right technology....these people are holding this technology back from us and claiming the world cant cope with so many people..

these men cause a huge mess..then they claim to have the answers...in reality they simply want power and few people are easier to control than many...thats the only reason they want population reduction...power...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by alienesque]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
there have been studies which have said the world can deal with a population far greater than it is today....given the right technology....these people are holding this technology back from us and claiming the world cant cope with so many people..

And you prove my point! See...we can have MORE people because MORE is better! That is JUST the type of mindset that leads the NWO to believe that the masses cannot be trusted to continue on the way they have been, because they have no sense!

I am not saying they are right or wrong. I am simply saying I can understand the viewpoint. I don't think they can pull it off anyway, though they can surely cause problems, but if they weren't causing problems someone else would be. It is human nature, and they DO have the support of the masses (at least in this country) whether people know it or not.

Might is right.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
We will see their true intentions in good time I suppose. But I firmly believe that these intentions are firmly for their own purposes only and anything that doesnt fall into that catergory they couldnt care less about. Also surely there are ways of getting the same results they want without harming anyone. They are after all extremely wealthy, surely they could pool their resources and come up with a better way to impliment their plans?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

And you prove my point! See...we can have MORE people because MORE is better! That is JUST the type of mindset that leads the NWO to believe that the masses cannot be trusted to continue on the way they have been, because they have no sense!

I am not saying they are right or wrong. I am simply saying I can understand the viewpoint. I don't think they can pull it off anyway, though they can surely cause problems, but if they weren't causing problems someone else would be. It is human nature, and they DO have the support of the masses (at least in this country) whether people know it or not.

Might is right.

hello...thats not the point..the point is who will have the right to have kids and who wont?..who has the right to rule and who doesnt...

you cant possibly think its a good thing to have the population of the world limited to a few million...and told what to do...what job you should have...who can have kids...who can travel etc...by the elite who themselves live amazing lives?

thats a nightmare..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

hello...thats not the point..the point is who will have the right to have kids and who wont?

I am not at all convinced that is an altogether bad idea. Right now the human species is going backwards in many ways, instead of it being survival of the fittest it has become the inverse. The least educated, the least capable, are having the MOST kids. That is a problem now, and it will only get much much worse in the near future.

If the world economy gets worse and global warming continues (whether one believes it is a natural cycle or a man-made problem is despite the point) parts of the planet will see MASSIVE food shortages and famine. It won't be pretty and the belief that our "technology" will fix it is truly dellusional. Even if it were possible for technology to fix it (which I don't believe, human population can skyrocket in a couple of decades under the right circumstances) it will NOT be fixed because most don't have a real reason to fix it.

I do not believe that the current elite would benefit from propagating more stupidity in the longrun (though in the short run it may seem like a good idea to them, as it does make it easier to control the masses). In their mind they are trying to create a better world, as stated I do not think it will work long term, but I do believe their ideals are lofty.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

What about the trillions they have spent on black projects? Money that could be spent on technologies for the benefit of mankind instead of been used for god knows what! The reason the world is in the shape its in now is because the money making machine has to keep rolling. If they truly cared about the world, there is so much they could have done to make it into a better place. Fact of the matter is that they have'nt! They have abused the planet and its people.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

If they truly cared about the world, there is so much they could have done to make it into a better place. Fact of the matter is that they have'nt! They have abused the planet and its people.

"They" is also "we". It is NOT just the ultra rich. So many people say "they" (the extremely wealthy) should spend their billions on feeding the starving masses in the third world.

Yet those SAME people often spend hundreds on new electronic toys, or on a car payment each month (because they need to drive a late model automobile), when if they were that set on saving "the starving people" they could forgo those luxuries and save a bunch of starving babies in the third world.

I am sure some of "them" are aware that they have contributed to the abuse of the planet, and now "they" have come up with some brilliant plan for world domination to fix those problems.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is it better to spoon feed the needy or give them the resources to feed themselves? We as in You and I have only the ability to spoon feed. They as in the Elite have the ability to give these people the resources that they need to stand on their own feet but of course that cant be allowed. Also you have to remember that people and their mindsets are changing for the good these days. Humans are evolving just look back 50 years how much peoples mindsets have changed since. The NWO is responsible for so much of the problems in todays societies wether you'd like to accept that or not. Would the world be a better place if it was runned properly? Yes it could. It seems to me you have lost all hope in the human race.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Great video, show to as much people as possible.

Flagged.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr.x211

Im trying brother Im trying. So many people have viewed the thread yet so few seem to be too concerned about it. Maybe we do deserve everything we will get! I really thought more people would wake up. This thread is a reflection of whats going on today. Many people are informed about whats happening but very few bother to do anything about it. Over 1000 views and only 18 people flag this video. That is not a good ratio

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It appears that family has a history of wanting to change the world, perhaps all that medical research made them realize that "good intentions" can kill a planet with populations spiraling out of control, and the newest generation has come up with a plan to "fix" it.

I think it's more a case of proof in point to the issue they might have been involved in finding good ways of 'population control' way before the gloves came off..

Like in Africa, where children being inocculated where chemically made sterile in the process.. it barely got mentioned anywhere but it's genocide avant la lettre comitted by the loving doctors of the UN!

Seeing the UN HQ is build on Rockefeller lands, the link is not some figment of the imagination, neh ?

Anyway, back to topic, I really think Aaron Russo was something else.. if every American would have watched his movie about the IRS and taxes, maybe some changes could be made.

starred and flagged the thread

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

Wow I never heard anything about those inocculations before surprise surprise. Thanks for the info.

I whole heartly agree that things could of been different if people had watched his films on the IRS. That why we have to learn from our mistakes and listen to him now!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join