It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't this video received more attention?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hello Everybody, Im pretty new to ATS and all I can say is what a truly eye opening site it is. Thank you to all those who post very informative Truths about the World we live in.

I recently watched this Video on Aaron Russo who is been interviewed by Alex Jones. It has probably been posted on this site a few times but I dont think it got the attention it deserves. If it has been posted recently I apologise.

video.google.com...

This guy was a good friend of one of the Rockefellers until he realised how corrupt they actually were. Do people not realise that this information is about as close as we're going to get to knowing how these people think, what their beliefs are, what their goals are etc. He talkings about how they can crash markets when they like, finance wars basically do whatever they like. Everything that he is saying is right on the button and happening as we speak.

Do people not want to know everything about who is actually running their Country?. Are people just in disbelief about what is actually going on?
Are people going to start waking up and getting out of bed and doing something about it?

I have many questions and I think its time for solutions. Please have the courage to acknowledge the truth when it staring you right in the face and also acknowledge the seriousness of what is going on, as this affects the entire world and its future!
Plenty of Intelligent people on ATS, so what do you think??

please star and flag this video so that it gets the attention it deserves!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by kcfusion]

[edit on 9/27/2008 by semperfortis]

[edit on 9/27/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This was the video that started it all for me.
After this I never looked back and became a seeker for truth, as alternative as that truth is to some people.

It is to bad that this video doesnt receive more attention and Arron Russo seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders to bad he has passed away.

Star flag for you for pin pointing this

[edit on 24-9-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this again.
I lost it a while back and forgot to go back and look for it again.

You ask when people will *wake up*.
I think there's a growing number of people who are *Awake* these days, and, the number is growing daily, thanks to sights and videos like we find here on ATS.

The problem is - once awake?
What can we do about it?

For heavens' sake we are not even allowed to educate our children as we see fit anymore!
link

Sorry, I guess apathy is just setting in today...

...taps...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

That is good to hear my friend, it really is the real deal, amazing how it can be over looked so easily. I mean this is some real scary stuff and its right in front of our noses. Everything that I can see is going according to their plans and the longer it goes on the harder its going to be. Are people going to realise in time before its too late?

Yes it is too bad about his death, he could have done alot more good for the world. At least he rests with a clear conscience!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Now that you are awake what can you really do that would take down the most powerful people of the world. Thats exactly what I want to know!
Video's like these need more publicity so that more and more people can awake to whats going on.
Because once awake they ask the very question you and I do, What can we do?
Where better to come up with the answers than ATS.

1. We should promote videos like this.
2. Start asking questions.
3. Look for solutions!

We humans are ingenious problem solvers lets use those brains to solve what is quite obviously the biggest problem the world has every faced!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Strange that most people don't realize that everything described in this video is unfolding according to plan.

Yet many still refuse to even accept what they see as somthing larger than themselves. I dont know what people want as proof, for some it doesnt matter how much you show them they still refuse.
But they will tell me that it is I that is out of touch with reality.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Thanks for posting this again.
I lost it a while back and forgot to go back and look for it again.

You ask when people will *wake up*.
I think there's a growing number of people who are *Awake* these days, and, the number is growing daily, thanks to sights and videos like we find here on ATS.

The problem is - once awake?
What can we do about it?

For heavens' sake we are not even allowed to educate our children as we see fit anymore!
link

Sorry, I guess apathy is just setting in today...

...taps...

I agree, you know I cant even veiw that homeschool link because Ill get to pissed off.

Im very glad I found this video a year ago, but once you go in you cant turn back.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yeah its mind blowing material, guess that why this thread has over 100 views yet its just me and the two of you guys/girls. Kinda disheartening to think no one else could be bothered commenting or coming up with something!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Actually I was going to make a thread on this today but you obviously beat me to it
until the Amero becomes a reality, everything he's said so far can only be taken with a grain of salt

Alex Jones Interviews Aaron Russo

[edit on 24-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Sorry man! At least we're on the same page trying to get some answers. I think its only a matter of time before the American economy is collapsed. Then the dollar will be worthless outside of America. Once they give you a taste of depression and more struggling they will then announce that the Amero is for the good of the people and will fix all the problems. It will happen, I have no doubts on that. I feel that after 911 and getting away with it scott free, that they must be so confident that their plans will come to pass and nothing can stop them!

Do you have doubts about anything he said? seriously? Does all of the information he gives not strike a switch inside you. The switch that comes on when you know someones telling the truth. Because it does with me! Everything he says makes perfect logical sense. And the recent thread on ATS about the Man who called the market crash to the day ( ept 15 2008) in 2007 and ties it all to the church and the rest of the big players.
It is quite obviously one big joint scam, on an incomprehendible scale.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by kcfusion]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. I had not seen that video before and have just finished watching it. What he said were things I have been reading about elsewhere for a long time, but it was very interesting to listen to a major figure in Hollywood putting himself in the firing line by discussing this stuff. It was especilly intriguing due to his previous firendship with Rockerfeller, this adds a lot of weight to his testimony.You can tell the man is speaking the truth as told to him anyway, his integrity oozes out of him. Such a shame he is now not of this world anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah that clip speaks volumes to me as well, but ofcourse to the overly skeptic, Russo, for some reason or the other, can't be trusted

Thanks for bringing this up again OP. Oh and by the way, I think you switched Rothschilds with the Rockefellers in your opening post, or did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

He talks very casually about it all so you know he aint lying. I would like to know the details about everything they talked about, Im sure there must of being other things talked about as well. Notice how he describes them as evil near the end of the video. Scary stuff I must say.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rumpiraten

Oops sorry thanks for bring that to my attention!
Good to hear we have another one whose awake. Welcome aboard

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Looks like this video wont get the attention it deserves after all.
Too many closed minds I suppose. Not a good sign at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
cheers! Here is a picture of nick rockerfella and Aaron Russo, to add validity

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
This was the video that started it all for me.
After this I never looked back and became a seeker for truth, as alternative as that truth is to some people.

It is to bad that this video doesnt receive more attention and Arron Russo seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders to bad he has passed away.

Star flag for you for pin pointing this

ya when i saw this video i found this site and really got me started thinking and researching things before i was just into paranormal

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Thanks Monkeybus. There is no doubt in my mind that he speaks the truth. And from the way he describes their beliefs and feelings, it is obvious that they do not care about anyone except for themselves and power. This is not good at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

ATS has been a great source of information to me for the past year or so and has definitely opened my brain to alot of crazy and scary stuff. Glad to see you have decided to research it more.

Now does anyone have any solutions?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

A lot of people are very busy with their everyday life, they don't have the time nor the tool to look into every conspiracy theories or speculations.
Someone will have to do the job of filtering for them.

Is there a solution? Not much.
There's not much the mainstream can do to topple the top, the war is fought mostly on the top and unseen. You have to wait until more empowering situation such as new technologies (such as the internet). But here's what the mainstream can do, STOP BEING SUCH A JUNKIE AND FEEDING THEM!

Those people are mere flesh and blood, they'll die without your support!
But how come they seemingly invincible and cannot be touch. Because they capitalize on your weaknesses, your addiction, your ignorance, and your negligence. There's nothing more than you can do beside the obvious, so if you want to change things you better start by improving yourself.

Will my words received more attention? What do you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join