It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I should share my dream as well. Mine happened when I was young.... so about 20 years ago now... but I remember it liek it was yesterday. Basically I was at my parents house.... and walked outside to see the sky littered with UFO's of various sizes. I remember thinking # this is it.... they've come and going back in the house to hide in fear. Every now and then I would peek through the window to see what was going on... and noticed bigger UFO's in the sky.

What made it stand out is that I NEVER remember my dreams... like ever... but this dream was different. It was so vivid that I was convinced it actually really happened and was almost disconnected from reality when I woke up. That dream has always stuck with me.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
the "this is it!" feeling is pretty consistant with my reoccurring dreams as well... i.e. as i watch the appearance of one sort of alien-craft or another, i am flooded with the emotion that "everything has now changed"... a mix of fear, awe and a plain old 'holy $%^&' factor! this usually spooks me right awake.

that is why i find this thread so interesting... in that my (and so many other's) dreamstate visions seem very linked to this oft talked about moment of "disclosure". what is the significance to this? are we being prepared? is this simply our subconcious response to a world gone loopy? are we clinging to this "disclosure" as some sort of "deux ex machina" to bail us out (or pull us into) the rather vulgar effect we as a species are having upon this planet?

or have all those digi-screens & cell-phone waves & techno-wonder-devices we pre-occupy ourselves with, with their inorganic frequencies bombarding our delicate psyches each and every moment, finally caught up to us...manifesting as some sort of quite literal 'alien' presence?

ahhhh... this pondering could go on and on... and as you can see, this stuff keeps me up at night. i'm sure i'm not the only one. ;-)

[edit on 19-9-2008 by mythos]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You're paranoid. Of course you're going to find something to fear when You're being paranoid. The only thing that the U.S. television stations care about isn't pushing some properganda from a shadow government that is the boogyman of your mind, they want to make money.

Regardless of if your assumed findings are true and that the media is owned by a group of people, it is such because all that group cares to do is MAKE MONEY.

Your fearmongering will blind you from seeing the truth. So do you want to see the truth or do you want to blind yourself. Replace your fears with faith.

What you fear isn't other's "evils" it's the evil within yourself being projected upon a boogyman.

Hmm..... I wouldn't say I'm paranoid. Cynical fits a lot snugger. And you know, a cynic is realist.

Sorry to jump in to your conversation with Vikturtle, but you inspired me with your assertion that "they" only want to make money.

I sort of agree with you, but the cynic in me asks: what does it mean to only want to make money?
The richest people are the ones who care less about other people and more about making money..... but not just making money, securing money.
Whats the best way to take money? Well, I would say: taking control of where you intend to take the money from.
But the richest of the rich take things to a another level, they don't just want to keep taking money, they want to take all the money everywhere. And to do that, they need to control everything.
So, as an example, the problem of governments being controlled by corporations can be simplified to corporations wanting to take money from the population. They only want to make money, to do that they control the government and change the laws to allow them access and control of peoples private lives.
I'm not afraid, but I certainly don't have faith in the rich and powerful.
Everything you see on television has the sole purpose of controlling you. Why not? Isn't that the best way to take your money. You don't actually think that the people who own what you see really care if it's right or wrong do you? Why would they, you're nothing but a cheap resource.
You'll never see anything on television that hasn't been sanctioned to make sure it doesn't damage the virtual reality you live in.
So many people are scum in this world, it makes me think that we Humans need another 100,000 years evolution before we even have a chance at a free and open society with truly transparent governance.... but those who are not scum and who are just normal people deserve that cynics like me don't give up on today's humanity, even though it really looks like there's no hope...

[edit on 19/9/2008 by Recouper]

[edit on 19/9/2008 by Recouper]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
Hmm..... I wouldn't say I'm paranoid. Cynical fits a lot snugger. And you know, a cynic is realist.

Wouldn't say that... someone's a cynic is a cynic because of the opposite reason.... they don't want to deal with reality and try to come up with plausible reasons for it not to be the case

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You're paranoid. Of course you're going to find something to fear when You're being paranoid. The only thing that the U.S. television stations care about isn't pushing some properganda from a shadow government that is the boogyman of your mind, they want to make money.

Regardless of if your assumed findings are true and that the media is owned by a group of people, it is such because all that group cares to do is MAKE MONEY.

When are people going to get it through their thick heads - the *Powers that Be* have all the money they need and more money than they could possibly spend in 5 lifetimes?

It’s about POWER.
P.O.W.E.R.
And, I’m beginning to believe it’s also about de-population.

Anyway.
There’s a grand wide gap between being conscience of the changes around you, questioning why those changes are taking place (which I feel the OP has done extremely well), and fear mongering.

I don't see any examples of fear stirring in the OP - none.
Only the OP’s insight and ability to ask the right questions, form logical conclusions, to see something outside the box, and have the strength of character and courage to tell people about it.

Smashing good post Vikturtle. Starred and Flagged.
Thank you!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Main Entry: cynic
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: A person who expects only the worst from people.
Synonyms: misanthrope, misanthropist
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition
by the Editors of the American Heritage® Dictionary.
Copyright © 2003, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

Lets not poke fun at each other over semantics, it's pointless and takes up too much space.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
reply to post by Total Package

Main Entry: cynic
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: A person who expects only the worst from people.
Synonyms: misanthrope, misanthropist

Ops, I just noticed the synonyms.... I'm no a misanthropist.
Cynic fits, misanthropist doesn't.

Now look! I'm pointlessly taking up space all on my own.... but I just couldn't leave that self inflicted, glaring falsehood against me.

I think it's time for me to go to bed.... I'll sign on tomorrow, when I'm not so clumsy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

pretty funny actually.. there is a conspiracy to keep the ufo phenomena hidden from the public.. and now you think there is a conspiracy to bring it in to the limelight.. how many conspiracies are there??? I must be the only one that isnt involved in one..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would love to see disclosure but i really doubt it will happen any time soon. The most we will get is a very filtered out partial disclosure to say that theyre here but thats about it. How will the governments explain that theyve been sitting on incredible technology when we've been paying through the nose for oil and having many commersial plane crashes. We have to accept that the shadow governments have never wanted us to have free energy because it will allow us to be more independant from them. What about the many astronauts killed in shuttle missions that went wrong? What about the scientists that have dedicated their life teying to get a probe on mars when they landed there a long time ago. What about SETI who dedicate their life looking for alien signals from far away solar systems when all this time there's alien structures on mars and the moon? The more the shadow governments let this out to the public, the less control they will have on us, that is why i cant see full disclosure any time soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

I've always heard of this saying, "If the visitor isn't present where we can see and hear them in real time, either it be in person or on live TV, well it would just be a story." I am not sure about UFO's since they are Unidentified.

For Disclosure I think its not much to it. Just stories being told to us.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostinabox

I've always heard of this saying, "If the visitor isn't present where we can see and hear them in real time, either it be in person or on live TV, well it would just be a story." I am not sure about UFO's since they are Unidentified.

For Disclosure I think its not much to it. Just stories being told to us.

Right, it's just a thing people like to hold on to, same thing with god, there are no gods, but for some people believing helps to hold on to something.
I have no problem with this, just with the people who profit from this, like the church does.
Catolism and islam has kild millions of people in history.
We are at the 21th century now, time to wake up and stop believing is ferry tales.
Try to life your live as good as you can, don't wast any time whyle you are here!!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Lasthuman]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You dip#s have been saying "disclosure is coming soon" for almost as long as the Jesus freaks have been saying he's coming back. How about stop waiting for someone to come down from the sky and save you from your mundane existence and actually do something for yourself?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Your fearmongering will blind you from seeing the truth. So do you want to see the truth or do you want to blind yourself. Replace your fears with faith.

What you fear isn't other's "evils" it's the evil within yourself being projected upon a boogyman.

It always amazes me that when a religious view is challenged and the term 'make money' comes into play to try and dispute what challenges that religion, that the 'said' religion is usually just as guilty for wanting to 'make money' being that they are among the richest corporations on this planet. Look to your own cupboards first before you try to shift the blame to being 'paranoid'. Just because religion would be challenged shouldn't mean that you yourself become blinded.

Now, am I saying that ABC didn't want to make money? Of course not. They do just like any other business. Yet some of the biggest businesses on this earth are RELIGIOUS institutions!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
You dip#s have been saying "disclosure is coming soon" for almost as long as the Jesus freaks have been saying he's coming back. How about stop waiting for someone to come down from the sky and save you from your mundane existence and actually do something for yourself?

Not quite as long actually.
However, until it happens, (IF it happens) this will always be a valid argument.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasthuman

No Ets coming to Earth No Ships(UFOs) coming to Earth then why are you interested in something that from your comment does not exist?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
reply to post by pegasus1

Why a new scare would be helpful for the establishment?

For instance, if the financial system they have set up that makes you to be enslaved for just making ends meet, having no time for anything else, not even to think, has to colapse or is seriously malfunctioning in its present form, they wont wait for YOU to overcome it, they will have to put something new in front of you, more complicated, more puzzling. If technology offers us ways of negating their influence and make their grasp on us irrelevant, they wont wait for US to overcome them, they will have to present new barriers in front of us. If the energy sources they control and exploit for controling and exploiting YOU, are running out, they wont wait for YOU to discover new means to cover your energy needs and escape their control on you. If several times global domination has failed, or mutual destruction has been avoided at the last minute, they should have realized by now that old tricks wont give them what they desire. If society is not disintegrating fast enough for them to go to the next level of dominance and control, what else is left for them to do?

This trick is a new one, they can either make you love it or hate it. Either ways they will polarize you and you will end up in a mental bootcamp fighting for their cause allover again, while they buy more time to figure out what they can come up with next to keep you enslaved and preoccupied.

They can dangle the carrot of space exploration in front of us, while they might had no initial intentions of actually pulling this through, they keep us starved with questionable brainwashing sci-fi while we gasp for something new and exciting to overcome the boredom that our everyday lives have become, to overcome the fears of our ageing systems and establishments imminent colapse, then they can present you a miracle blinding you with its amazing power asking you to follow their ways, shortcircuiting your brain with overflow of information, and you have no time to stop and think, while they would be doing this they can be asking you to sign contracts that will bind not just your existence but your very soul to them. you want to protect yourself from the unknown, from the unimaginable, you will do whatever they will ask just to feel safe again.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 18-9-2008 by spacebot]

Spacebot...
You have said it as succinctly as possible. Bullseye. I have quoted you above just to have your words appear again in this thread in the chance some will stop, slow down and read what you've written.

Protect yourselves in the mental, spiritual and physical realms!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am a christian and have been following world events as to how they might be road signs for us to watch where we are in the timeline of events. As a contributor to another board I sometimes get chastised for believeing in ufo's; but I think they are part of the end time deception as the bible says that there will be one.

You are so right about how the media is used to give us overt messages- I was just thinking about that this morning- I took my kids to see Disney's Wall-E and that screams of environmentalism and also taking us away from earth on large ufos. Then toss in Armegeddon, , Men in Black, the War of the Worlds and James Cameron's Avatar in 2009 and you get the picture.

The only way to come out of this deception is to dwell in the shelter of the Most High-he alone is our refuge and our fortress. Mark these words: we are on a collision course with the fulfillment of prophecy. According to the events written in the bible destruction is coming as judgment on a sin sick world. When your money is gone, when we've seen destruction on our soil-either from terrorists or retaliation for taking care of Iran most likely from Russia-know that God is your only refuge. It is promised to us that there will be another outpouring of the Holy Spirit just like in Acts to bring in the multitudes. And I think it will happen on a feast day, just like the first time. It will most likely be on Tabernacles of this year. That's why I think that October 14th date of the ufo might be true, because the enemy of our souls has a plan as well. While I know the majority will not take this well, evaluate your life and ask, If you are real, please show me. The ufo/demonic are asking many already, 'do you wish that we show up?' Demons need to ask for permission, just like the Holy Spirit. We have free will. Don't be deceived.
*edited for spelling

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Good2Go]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not for nuttin,,there has been an awful lot of UFO programs runnin lately. The other night, there was a UFO special on ABC. I think it's comin,,,,

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

I am only 33 but you sound younger. I've been interested in the UFO phenomenon since I was 9 and it, IMHO, has never wavered in it's intensity or coverage. Even Truman said (not verbatim) "flying saucers and the fear of invasion, that stuff is happening all the time." Remember the Cold War and the threat of global annihilation, remember the "Day the Earth Stood Still", oh wait, it's not out yet, but Keanu is going to be great. We live in a culture of tension where the apocalypse is a state of being; keeps your human brain from engaging consciously in the world around you. As for those of us who think the world is going to be saved by beings from another planet, time or dimension. I say to you, the first tribe or peoples wiped out by famine, genocide, environmental toxicity or degradation has already happened. Our saviors are late and non-existent and I choose the fate of my brotherhood of man.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

ALL OF YOU read Dr Steven Greer's book : hidden truth Forbidden knowledge ! it opend my eyes,

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join