It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Excellent post, starred and flagged!!!

I posted multiple posts and threads about this same thing except the OP sounds better.
I said many times on here that media plays a huge part in steering us in whatever directions the elite want us to go.

It also fits in nice with D4rk Kn1ghts story. Do I 100% believe it, no, but I do see that things are heating up. Most people will find it too hard to believe. If anyone has paid any attention over the past 10-15 years dealing with UFOs, they'd see that coverage is growing. The OP sums up every thing I often think about.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

The dreams that I have and hear many others having of the sky filling with craft are always laced with fear and anxiety, maybe that's a message.

First of all, you ask an interesting question. But I do not think that the US public needs to be swayed into believing the whole UFO= real = alien thing since the majaority believes in UFO's being real and of alien origin.

But what I found really interesting is your comment regarding your dreams. I used to have these dreams about twenty years ago. I would be at home looking at the night sky and seeing nothing but normal things. Then I would look away and up again now to watch all sorts of crafts being in the sky and locking on to one another. It was definately an invasion, but a covert one. In my dreams I would never be in danger, I was only an observer. I have had sevral of these dreams, always following the same scenario. I would never see actual aliens but in the dreams it was clear that the creafts were non human.

Yet when I was 15/16 I had also a dream about a saucer UFO that had landed near my home (which I had not seen but somehow knew) to find me but luckily they could not find me. In that dream I was afraid.

The strange thing is that now I am much more reading about UFO's and so on on but I seldom dream about them. A few days ago I dreamed I saw a triangle with one point being extremely alongated. But those dreams are rare. Way back when I was a teenager I was by far not that engulfed into aliens and so on, yet I dreamed a lot about alien night sky invasions.

Maybe it is all connected to the experience I had when I was 16. I had finished doing the dishes (it was dark outside) when I felt the urge to look out of the kitchen window. We lived at the third floor and the windows offered a good view. Anyway, I felt strange even though I was totally sober. After a few seconds I saw a red light and a green light which had to been attached to something hovering I think 1000 meters away at I guess 20/30 meters height. I looked very strange and silly but I had no idea what it was. It descend behind trees which very close to a flat. I wondered what the thing was going to do and if people living in the flat were seeing it. I have never been able to find out what it exactly was and what it weas doing there.

More and more I think that UFO's are experimental human technology based on ill understood science: quantum physics and the theories of relativity. Assuming this is true it must by now have cost a lot of money and it would make sense to have the public believe in alien visitations. Besides money, who knows what impact secret experiments involving space and time and subatomic particles have?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I doubt it.. LOL

Disclosure has been close for a few decades now. Kind of how the end of the world has been right around the corner for a couple thousand years now as well.

Keep your hope alive, I guess.. but for the sake of your sanity (and time), it may be best not to put all of your eggs in the disclosure basket.

- Mea

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello, long time lurker here at ATS but I signed off so I can reply to this thread and share similar experiences on the "dreams" that have been discussed in this thread.

As I read these descriptions, I get goosebumps, because I recall them so vividly with each one I read.

I am an average 19 year old male with nothing really special about and ever since Ive been a kid as far back as I can remember, Ive been fascinated by ufos and such but its the "dreams" that I seem to get often.

In my "dreams" Im on a table and I see a light but I FEEL things/beings around me and I just lay there, paralyzed, unable to do anything but scream in my mind. These "beings" announce their intent and state they do not wish to hurt me, but still, the terrifying screams inside me continue. I "wake up" soon afterwards, but never under my own will, its usually my mother who hears me screaming and comes to wake me up.

What gets me is this: Why do I continue to feel so terrified even if I full well know that nothing bad ever happens in the dreams?

These dreams got creepier after I observed my first ufo.

I live in a small Midwestern town of not more then 3000 with only one stoplight, so its pretty rural. One day, I was outside waiting for my friend to call so he could pick me up and we could go party and I saw something in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane because even though I do believe in ufos, I didnt believe I would ever encounter one. Well, I started thinking about it and realized it couldnt be a helicopter or plane because it had no gov regulated lights/ markings and it made NO SOUND. It wasnt really round either, more "blocky" then anything. After I came to the conclusion that it was a ufo or unknown, I didnt wait for it to get any closer and turn and ran inside and turned on all my lights, feeling terrified, which is saying alot considering I am not an easy man to scare (Im 6'2 260 pounds and used to get into fights quite a bit in my mid teens)

Are they trying to contact me? I dont know, these dreams an experiences only left me with more questions then answers but I do believe that disclosure is close, considering even ME, the most unimportant person ever is feeling the ufos.

I now sleep with the lights on with a knife under my pillow and a gun under my bed. I dont know why the idea of contact terrifies me as much as it does, but it just does.

Well, thats my story, believe it or not, its just nice to find a place online where I can share my story and not EVERYONE will look at me like Im crazy. Feel free to ask questions on my story if you feel the need to do so.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
good post. I to thought, what are "they" the media trying to accomplish here as I watched the program. Their is def something fishy going on.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
You dip#s have been saying "disclosure is coming soon" for almost as long as the Jesus freaks have been saying he's coming back. How about stop waiting for someone to come down from the sky and save you from your mundane existence and actually do something for yourself?

Maybe they're not here to talk to us. When you go to the zoo do you talk to the animals. Some do, I guess.
Could it also be that they are very different from us in some way. Not just an ET type with a big head and whithered appendages.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

How about this scenario?

False Flag Operation - American UFO attacking the Vatican to usher in World Religion, World Government and a unifying currency. The sheeple will love it!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You're paranoid. Of course you're going to find something to fear when You're being paranoid. The only thing that the U.S. television stations care about isn't pushing some properganda from a shadow government that is the boogyman of your mind, they want to make money.

Regardless of if your assumed findings are true and that the media is owned by a group of people, it is such because all that group cares to do is MAKE MONEY.

Your fearmongering will blind you from seeing the truth. So do you want to see the truth or do you want to blind yourself. Replace your fears with faith.

What you fear isn't other's "evils" it's the evil within yourself being projected upon a boogyman.

I don't find myself to be either paranoid or fearful, but I am observant. As far as fearmongering, don't think I am doing that either, just offering a different view.

I do find it interesting that as time evolves that we have now learned that if there is a problem, it must reside inside of us, but is not a problem with the world, just our perception of the world. Seems the propaganda and programming I spoke of has been very efficient. But that's a thread for another day....

V Turtle

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Vikturtle]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

I take it you didn't actually read the article. That's okay, just saying

V Turtle

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mendozer

just usual Lucid Dreams
read some books of robert monroe, there are 3 - especially 2 last are ok for you

dont worry, after you will be able to "talk to them" you will see the fear comes from your personality as you maybe meet somebody from the light

hint - after you will wake up at no colours and no directions space, just leave the fear and be. just leave the fear, it is OK - you can probably develop yourself very fast, it is ok

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

This post just confused me? lol

But This also doesnt explain the ufo encounter, that one was actually real, in the physical, awake sense

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Hi all I came across this site a few months ago. I have been a truth seeker for a few years. I have found this thread most intriguing. I too have had the dream of Alien invasion. I have had the dream of the great flood, and earth changes, also some bizare ones including the one of alien invasion and a battle being played out in the skys above us. I too felt the fear. I have seen my family climb aborad the ships to be taken away to safety, I try to warn them not to get on the ships. They look at me blankly. I refuse to get on the ship and I become involved in the battle. When all seems lost, golden wings fall from the sky, I place these wings on my body and physically I can defeat the said invaders.

I often wondered why I had these dreams and where they came from. Now some of you might flame me, but at this stage I don't care, and remember this is my personal opinio so make of it what you may.

Very soon after After September 9-11 I begin to question the official story, as soon as I see the news reports , I begin to question why it happened. I never bought the official story. Soon after I become aware of Alex Jones and his Internet Radio Talk show. I am blown away by his insight, and his passion. I continue to listen for about a year and become fasinated by conspiricies theories and hidden government. I reseach more and come across Jordan Maxwell, and the likes a =nd begin to investigate the mystery religions. Next I come across the Game of enlightenment videos and pleiadian enlightenment videos , I watch the entire series, I am astounded, but i have a niggle, as the first pleiadian enlightenment sight i came across, mentioned something along the lines of "welcome truth seeker you have been searching for the truth, you have been listening to the alex jones show now it is time to reach the next level.

My question to other who have the dreams is "have you to watched these enlightenment videos ? My experience with them was profound, almost conscious altering. I watched them a few times the more I watched however the more my niggle grew, as there were lines in the script along the lines of "we want to be able to take you to the edge of cliff and have you walk off it"

Soon after I began to investigate project blue beam and alpha waves, and delta waves,

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

If you have watched the videos im sure you will notice there are a lot of fractal images and the voice is almost hypnotic and the background music is very strange. Could this be what is causing us to all to have similar dreams ?

In these strange days we must use our powers of discernment to the utmost and continue to always question. I have found lost of truth in these videos and my other investigation, but always being careful not to be sucked in too deep. One thing I know for sure is that we are facing a paradigm shift , I think the outcome depends on how we face it. I for one have tried to not let fear rule me. Remember we are all brother and sisters and together we will come out stronger on the other side.

Peace

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Tuatha Dé Danann]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuatha Dé Danann

I can honestly say that I am totally ignorant of Alex Jones and Project Bluebeam. I have seen numerous mentions of it but have not yet bothered to do the research. I have had these dreams since I was little so I don't think this applies. From what I have read, most people here have had them from an early age.

I still don't know what it all means. I think we will only know with 20/20 hind vision. Not useful.

However I am absolutely blown away with the similarities of all those who posted their UFO invasion dream experiences.

No coincidence here, I think.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hi, i I'm just going to reply the original message, no i didn't read 4 pages of posts and i won't either. This said...

I really like your way of thinking Vikturtle, you certainly can think more than averange

Now i have a couple of diferences in opinion that i think you would like to see.
Starting by how much is TV controlled by HIM, The Goverment, etc.
I though about this too, and I also tend to watch TV with my brainwash detector on. I do so since 4 years old, when after watching a dental health movie in preschool i wen't back to my house i asked my mom to buy kolinos toothpaste...
Back to topic, i don't think "they" directly control the tv. I think, people is in control of whats on the TV and the creators of the show are in control of the political message. (Example: Diehard, Lethal weapon. Both about a white guy with a black sidekick, the diference; in one the SK is a cool character, in the other is a clown.)
You see, where am aiming is that people don't care if Matrix 2 and 3 didn't fit with the first matrix ideas, they just wanted leather, black glases, great effects.
Look at Starwars, the first 3 and the later 3, look at the message. See what i mean?
People feed from art, specially since we annihilated nature (which is the most primal form of brain estimulation or whatever you wanna call it) in urban areas but the idea of controling, producing art as if it where a nail in a "ford" work line, simply goes against what art means. It takes away its true beauty, thats why they need artists. Consider an artist anyone who can craft.
There are artist and then you have artist with political values willing to say what other entities (goverment, church, etc) think. Also, there are artist that don't care what the message is but simply to get recognized (money is also a way of recognition).

What does this have to be with UFOs?
Oh yeah, stay on topic.
I belive that the latest UFO mania goes with (as you mention it) the need that many people living in big cities is experiencing. It's like this last 60 years of civilization are starting to fall apart. And it falls apart because its lacking the binding strengh of human production. People are not producing anymore, big companies do it for them, they just consume.
People want to get out from this, want to go back to the good ol' life where they had time to live.

I think the media has learned that going against the current is plain silly, why should they deny UFO existance when they can make hundreds of shows using similar material. And why not do it right now, drifting attention away from one of the most important moments of your country's history in the last decades. The next election will decide a big deal for your future US.
I belive that it doesn't matter whats the external topic of a TV show as long as the under-topic is corrupted. So, as long as the people keep liking the topic the more it can be twisted until it can't be recognized anymore (at least by us).

I am also interested in what the next change is going to be. And i have noticed something interesting that somehow fits with the idea of a savior who will take the world out of idioticy.
I'll be brief. First, it has been well taught that the human race is a parasite who is destroying the world at larger than large steps, though we, as people do knothing about it.
Second, if you look at many of the president/prime minister/ leaders faces lately you will notice that many of them look... like idiots (i was going to say goofy).
Look for Kichner (those were my presidents, i didn't vote them i swear) Chavez, Zapatero, Bush. I mean, if they lead us, we are a disgrace.
I belive that they are guiding us into accepting that we need a superior leader who could guide us away from this mess... since we are so stupid, or so they say we should be.
Anyways, if you ever like to continue [email protected]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe that disclosure is being hidden. Oxymoron, I know, but think about it. Every read up on Scientology? Someone tipped me off about this subject and Scientologists.

We aren't crazy and not as misled as some authorities would have us believe.

Ought to read some of the non-fiction works of Whitley Strieber.

I believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This post read my mind. I work in entertainment industry, and I can tell you that it's just an industry like any other, seeking profits through popular topics that can be exploited for cold.. hard.. cash.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hmmm.

I never post on these threads. So why now? I have never seen anything. Not a darned thing. My Mother saw probably THE most convincing UFO I've ever heard of. It was the late 1960's, Northern England. During a power cut (industrial strikes were common), late evening, my mother having put children to bed (I was not born) was standing at the back door have some fresh air. It was a hot sticky night. Completely and utterly dark because of the power cut. Then, directly over our house, totally silent, my Mother became keenly aware of a small circular craft, with what looked like a window or viewing platform and (possibly) a figure looking out (she recalls that there was a slight green glow). She froze, watched and then it moved away so quickly and completely without sound that my mother was left wondering if she had really seen it. But quite honestly she had, because she never read any sci-fi, watched any sci-fi or had even a passing interest in anything like this. Nope she was completely grounded. She never really considered if it was ours or alien. My Mother quite simply didn't talk about it or exaggerate it in any way. It freaks me out to even think about it. My Dad, sister and a neighbour (yes I'm English) all saw a triangular object ascending directly over our house, slowly revolving. And this was the 1970's - long before all of you were getting all excited about triangles. The clouds through which the object ascended were 2-3 miles high, and my Dad calculated the size of the craft to be huge - several times that of a 747. But me - not a darned thing.
Nope.
But that's not the direct reason for THIS post.
It's the dreams. I have never discussed with a living soul that I've had dreams quite similar to the ones I see described here. This also freaks me out.
I have had the dream twice, almost identical. I see a beautiful blue sky, a couple of whispy clouds. Nothing too special. Then the sky starts to fill with craft. Clearly visible, clearly nothing like anything we could create. And these craft are clearly manoeuvering against each other, beams of light flashing between them, there must be hundreds of these craft in the clear blue daylight skies. And the world changes and terror is upon us.
Then I wake up, bathed in sweat and unlike all normal REM sleep, the visuals are clear and vivid and not diminishing, I can see the blue sky now.
Are these dreams just my mind playing out a scenario that I imagine or fear. Or do these dreams actually portend to something more.
But as I say - only twice has this happened.

I just had to comment and share - primarily because I'd never expected to see any posts that make me recall these unusual events.

TTFN
Bob.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Our heavenly Father, who tells the end from the beginning, in His great love and caring for His children, left us the Bible, and revealed the lost books of Enoch to us now so that we, the end-time generation, can have full discernment of the things to come upon the earth. These books are the written Word of God which tells us what happened in the beginning, warns us of what will happen in the end, and gives us the only way out – our Lord Jesus Christ. The great deception of 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 is coming fast, as Revelation 12:9 will soon be fulfilled before our very eyes. Jesus Christ is our only hope and salvation in these troubled times. Please, open your hearths and minds, study the referenced resources and find out for yourselves. Don't fall prey to the end-times deception! Make the right allegiance, with Christ Jesus, while there’s still time!

Your Romanian friend

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I'm with you Vikturtle I for another am taking all of this sudden disclosure with a grain of salt. I am one who hopes for a benevolent outcome of disclosure. Maybe there are aliens who would care for a good outcome or would even foster one. I don't have the same faith in my fellow humans however. Given our propensity for destroying each other. I for one will be watching closely at what comes about.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join